Author Topic: Brazil - The next country to fall to the right  (Read 38227 times)

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
Re: Brazil - The next country to fall to the right
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2020, 12:04:55 pm »
God help Brazil. When this subsides, I would not want to be Bolsonaro. Surely the majority of Brazilians will want his head on a pike.

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2020, 03:00:57 pm »
God help Brazil. When this subsides, I would not want to be Bolsonaro. Surely the majority of Brazilians will want his head on a pike.

From what I can gather, he's a lot like Trump in that those who love him, really fucking love him and will defend him to the end. I actually think he's more dangerous to him people/enemies than Trump but obviously isn't in charge of the biggest economy and nuclear stockpile in the world so flies a little more under the radar.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2020, 03:18:03 pm »
Brazil corruption: Police arrest ex-aide to Jair Bolsonaro's son Flávio

A former aide to Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's eldest son has been arrested as part of an investigation into alleged corruption.

Fabrício Queiroz is suspected of being part of a scheme to embezzle the salaries of phantom employees in the Rio de Janeiro assembly when Flávio Bolsonaro was a state lawmaker.

He had been on the run but was arrested at a property of a personal lawyer to the Bolsonaro family near São Paulo.

Flávio Bolsonaro denies any wrongdoing.

The case could be embarrassing for the far-right president, who came to office in January 2019 after running on an anti-corruption campaign and promising to be tough on crime.

Jair Bolsonaro is already facing an investigation into an alleged attempt to interfere with the police, and has seen some allies being targeted by a separate inquiry over an alleged fake news scheme.

Brazilian authorities identified 1.2m reais (£180,000; $220,000 in current figures) in bank transactions in an account belonging to Mr Queiroz between 2016 and 2017, when Flávio Bolsonaro was a Rio state lawmaker.

State prosecutors say 54-year-old Mr Queiroz - a former policeman and ex-driver to Flávio - ran a scheme involving phantom employees in Flávio's office. They allege that part of the salaries was diverted, with the proceeds being laundered through a chocolate shop franchise and two flats.

Mr Queiroz was arrested in a raid on a property that belongs to Frederick Wassef, a lawyer to the Bolsonaro family, in the city of Atibaia, in São Paulo state. Jair Bolsonaro once said Mr Queiroz had been his friend since the 1980s.

Flávio served as a state legislator for 16 years. Now a federal senator, he has called the investigation a political attack on his family, writing on Twitter: "I face today's events with tranquillity. The truth will prevail! Another piece on the playing board was moved to attack [Jair] Bolsonaro... It's a brutal game!"

The president, his son and Mr Wassef had denied in several occasions having any knowledge of Mr Queiroz's whereabouts. Mr Queiroz's lawyer and Mr Wassef have not commented, and the president is yet to react.

The Supreme Court is already investigating allegations that President Bolsonaro tried to interfere in the work of the federal police for political motives, following accusations made by former Justice Minister Sergio Moro.

Mr Moro, a former judge who oversaw Brazil's biggest anti-corruption investigation known as Operation Car Wash, resigned in April saying Mr Bolsonaro had pressed him to change the chief of the federal police.

He also accused the president of seeking to interfere in investigations that involved family members, and even requested intelligence reports. Mr Bolsonaro has denied the allegations.

A number of Bolsonaro allies including business leaders, bloggers and lawmakers are being investigated in a case that involves an alleged scheme to spread defamatory fake news and threats against Supreme Court members.

A report by Folha de S.Paulo newspaper in April said the federal police had identified another of Mr Bolsonaro's sons, Carlos, as a key member of the scheme. It said the finding was at the centre of the president's attempt to change the police chief. Carlos Bolsonaro has rejected the allegations.

Mr Bolsonaro has urged the Supreme Court to suspend this investigation, saying the justices are politically biased and target his supporters.

And there is a separate investigation into anti-democratic rallies organised by Bolsonaro supporters calling for military intervention in politics and the closure of the Supreme Court and Congress. The president has endorsed some of the protests, and critics say he has sent ambiguous messages about his commitment to the democratic institutions.

Earlier this week, six far-right militants were arrested, including the alleged leader of the group, Sara Giromini, known as Sara Winter. The homes and offices of alleged organisers were also raided.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-53099553

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2020, 12:37:55 am »
It's seriously impacting Brazil's indigenous population
https://english.elpais.com/opinion/2020-06-19/the-death-of-the-future-covid-19-among-brazils-indigenous-peoples.html

Sadly, Bolsenaro will see this means less resistance in clearing more forests.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2020, 10:46:44 am »
It's seriously impacting Brazil's indigenous population
https://english.elpais.com/opinion/2020-06-19/the-death-of-the-future-covid-19-among-brazils-indigenous-peoples.html

They are the enemy of deforestation, so this will be seen as a good thing by the government.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #166 on: July 7, 2020, 04:46:37 pm »
Coronavirus: Brazil's President Bolsonaro tests positive

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-53319517

Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro has tested positive for coronavirus.

He took the test, his fourth, on Monday after developing symptoms, including a high temperature.

Mr Bolsonaro has repeatedly played down the risks posed by the virus, calling it "a little flu" and saying that he would not be seriously affected by it.

He has also urged regional governors to ease lockdowns, which he says hurt the economy, and on Monday he watered down regulations on wearing face masks.

Back in April, he said that even if he were to be infected with the virus, he would "not have to worry as I wouldn't feel anything, at most it would be like a little flue or a little cold".

When he made the remark, the number of Covid-19-related deaths was still under 3,000 and the number of infections was around 40,000.

But the numbers have skyrocket since then. As of Monday, the number of deaths was over 65,000 and infections were over 1.6m, second only to the United States.

Despite the rising numbers, President Bolsonaro has argued that regional lockdowns are having a more damaging effect than the virus itself, and accused the media of spreading panic and paranoia.

While he was at his most vocal and dismissive in March, he has continued to rail against measures that he deems "dictatorial" such as the closing beaches or requirements to wear face coverings.

On Monday, he made further changes to a law which would require Brazilians to wear masks in public.

He has attended a number of public events without a mask, even when local rules required him to wear one.

On Sunday, Foreign Minister Ernesto Araújo posted a photo on social media showing himself with President Bolsonaro and others attending an Independence Day celebration at the US embassy in Brasilia.

None of those in the photo is wearing a mask or observing social distancing.

The US embassy said that the ambassador had had lunch with Mr Bolsonaro and others on 4 July. It added that the ambassador had no symptoms but that he would undergo testing.

The ambassador had earlier tweeted a picture of himself with President Bolsonaro.

It is not the first time Mr Bolsonaro has been tested for coronavirus. He has had three previous tests, which he says were all negative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jair Bolsonaro on coronavirus:

- "From what I have seen until now, there are other kinds of flu which have killed more people than that [coronavirus] one" (11 March)
- "Today we have information, that because we have a more tropical climate [in Brazil] we've almost reached the end [of the pandemic], or it's already over (...) the virus doesn't spread as fast in warm climates like ours" (18 March)
- "After being stabbed, I'm not going to be brought down by a little flu" (20 March)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope his aides tell him its just the flu and that he doesn't need any medication.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: July 7, 2020, 04:55:22 pm »
Brilliant news. Lets hope he dies a very slow, very painful death.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #168 on: July 7, 2020, 05:08:24 pm »

Instant Karma's gonna get him.

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: July 7, 2020, 05:11:17 pm »
I hear a pint of Domestos does the job.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #170 on: July 7, 2020, 05:15:50 pm »

Don't forget to stick a large UV lamp up his jacksie. 

Cant be too careful - better make it two.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #171 on: July 7, 2020, 05:20:27 pm »
Serves the c*nt right. Is being a c*nt an underlying health condition therefore hampering his chances of recovery? Hopefully.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #172 on: July 7, 2020, 05:23:59 pm »
I hope he has 1 on 1 personal meetings with some of the world leaders.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #173 on: July 7, 2020, 05:30:19 pm »
I thought he already had it, but I guess not (maybe COVID-like symptoms). Will it change him or his approach? Sadly, no

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #174 on: July 7, 2020, 05:59:49 pm »

Nah... I hope he makes it through, but has some permanent damage to his lung so he knows for the rest of his miserable life what a fucking twat he is. Sadly, he'll probably make it through with no issues and will then carry on with his "It's just a flu" bullshit...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #175 on: July 7, 2020, 08:43:51 pm »
This fantastic interview with Lyon's Juninho is probably better placed here than in the Ligue 1 thread

'In the beginning, around the second round of the 2018 presidential election, I tried to talk to people and show them videos and everything about what was going on,” he says. “Bolsonaro is a son of WhatsApp and fake news. The people supporting Bolsonaro were in the majority and it was my decision to walk away from them. I know some of them are regretting their decision now. They thought Bolsonaro was the only option.

“The establishment in Brazil does not have empathy and is teaching us not to have it too. The elite does not understand how big the financial inequalities are in the country and if they get bigger there will be violence. We are watching it unravel now. We have great journalists in our country but not a publisher who will go ahead and publish. More than 42 million people didn’t vote in 2018. If the Brazilian press had done its real work, Bolsonaro would never have been elected. Just real journalism: write and tell everyone the truth.”

https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/jul/07/juninho-pernambucano-there-are-thousands-of-george-floyds-in-brazil

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: July 7, 2020, 08:52:14 pm »
At least he sees sense. Wonder what our contingent feel about him, especially Allison who seemed to be a key supporter

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: July 7, 2020, 10:29:41 pm »
That's dangerous, irresponsible advice - the Domestos is only to be administered intravenously by an untrained lunatic.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: July 7, 2020, 10:40:23 pm »
This fantastic interview with Lyon's Juninho is probably better placed here than in the Ligue 1 thread

Thanks for sharing that, well worth a read. Clearly an intelligent and expressive guy, and understandably very upset about is home country

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #179 on: July 7, 2020, 10:41:15 pm »
It will be either:

a) it's a total hoax by his people so he'll naturally come through it with no impact, and they'll use it to show people that it's on a flu type virus that's not really deadly. This would support his early statement on the potential impact on Brazilians.

b) he does have it and has one of the milder cases which again supports his argument that there's nothing to worry about.

c) he does have it and requires hospitalisation. His recovering is down to devine intervention and that he is the chosen one to rule over Brazil for ever.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #180 on: July 7, 2020, 11:51:30 pm »
It almost killed Boris, if it takes out Trump or Bolsanaro then some of the dickheads out there may actually get the idea.

Then again, they are dickheads so how would I know how their minds work
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #181 on: July 8, 2020, 12:11:42 am »
It feels like a hoax as the net closes on him and Flavio with regards to the Marielle murder

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #182 on: July 8, 2020, 12:30:37 am »
He took his mask off at a press conference

DW News@dwnews
"You see my face, I’m fine!" Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro gave the thumbs up and took off his mask, after announcing he tested positive for COVID-19.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dwnews/status/1280562223555870721

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #183 on: July 8, 2020, 12:36:37 am »
Good summary of what's next from a Brazilian academic

Oliver Stuenkel @OliverStuenkel
Bolsonaro tested positive for COVID-19. No surprise here. Considering how the president consistently violated social distancing measures & hugged supporters without wearing a mask, it was always a question of when, not whether this would happen. What's next? A few thoughts

Assuming that Bolsonaro will recover quickly, he can use the situation to his political benefit. 1) He has said numerous times that he is taking hydroxychloroquine preventively, despite a lack of scientific evidence. His recovery will convince many that he was right, after all

2) He will also use his recovery to substantiate his claim that the pandemic is not that serious, after all. Contradicting expert advice, he announced his positive test result standing next to reporters, and took off his mask at the end. His test result will not change his mind.

3) Bolsonaro almost died on the campaign trail in after a mentally ill person attacked him. Overcoming COVID-19 without showing any serious symptoms may consolidate the view among his radical supporters that Bolsonaro is a superhuman messiah (which is also his middle name).

Oliver Stuenkel@OliverStuenkel
4) Finally, some people on social media have said they hope Bolsonaro will get sick or die of COVID-19. Bolsonaro & his allies will use such comments to show that the opposition is crazy & radicalized & that it is the opposition, not Bolsonaro, that poses the authoritarian threat

Worth pointing out here that Bolsonaro's strategy to minimize the pandemic has a clear electoral logic behind it: he must make sure that voters will not blame him for the economic crisis, but that their anger will be directed at those who proposed social distancing measures.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: July 8, 2020, 12:51:18 am »
Bottom line with a cnut like this is that, unless he actually dies, his people will always find a way to twist it to their advantage.

I'm a relatively staunch Catholic.  As such I cannot wilfully hope that somebody dies, even an obviously bad person. But that doesn't mean I have to pray for a swift and robust recovery. 

And if I'm wrong on that, I'll deal with that shit when I see Saint Peter.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: July 8, 2020, 02:10:46 pm »
Bolsonaro says he's taking hydroxychloroquine after positive coronavirus test

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said Tuesday evening that he is taking hydroxychloroquine to treat his coronavirus infection and that it was making him feel “a lot better.”

Bolsonaro, a right-wing populist with close ties to President Trump, announced that he has tested positive for the virus on Tuesday.

“Today I’m a lot better, so certainly it’s working,” the 65-year-old said in a Facebook video posted Tuesday night, where he is seen taking a dose of the drug.

Hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug, has been touted by Trump as a treatment for COVID-19, though the medical community has been largely hesitant to approve it.

In mid-June, the FDA ruled that it would withdraw emergency use authorization for the drug, citing at the time that recent data showed no difference in patients with COVID-19 who took the drug and those who did not.

It also cautioned against using the drug outside a hospital or clinical setting to treat COVID-19, saying there were safety issues including the possibility of serious heart rhythm problems, blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries and liver problems and failure.

“We know today there are other remedies that can help fight the coronavirus,” Bolsonaro said. “We know none of them have their efficacy scientifically proven, but I’m one more person for whom this is working. So I trust hydroxychloroquine. And you?”

https://thehill.com/policy/international/506345-bolsonaro-says-hes-taking-hydroxychloroquine-after-positive-coronavirus

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: July 9, 2020, 07:55:57 am »
At least he sees sense. Wonder what our contingent feel about him, especially Allison who seemed to be a key supporter

Thankfully football talent and not political views are a pre-requisite of playing for LFC.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: July 9, 2020, 12:36:10 pm »
Up to a point id agree, however that's not entirely true especially in the current climate for equality and justice. Some of Bolsonaro's language has been despicable and racist

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: July 9, 2020, 06:05:51 pm »
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro vetoes Covid-19 protections for indigenous people

Sao Paulo (CNN) Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has vetoed several points of a law aimed at protecting indigenous communities against Covid-19 on Wednesday, according to the government's official journal.

The proposed legislation establishes an emergency plan to combat the pandemic in indigenous territories and classifies indigenous people and other traditional communities as "groups in situations of extreme vulnerability." Under the law, the groups would also considered at high risk for public health emergencies.

Bolsonaro vetoed points which assured access to drinking water, free distribution of hygiene products and the distribution of cleaning and disinfection materials to indigenous communities. He also vetoed a proposal ensuring mandatory emergency funds for indigenous people's healthcare.

He additionally vetoed the emergency provision of more hospital beds and intensive care units (ICUs) for indigenous people. Parts of the law allowing for the acquisition of ventilators and blood oxygenation machines were also rejected.

But the vetoes are not final. The law's text, which has already been approved by the country's Congress and Senate, must now be voted upon again. If a majority in both houses vote against the President's vetoes, the law will be approved in its entirety. Otherwise, the law will move forward without the vetoed parts.

Brazil has recorded more than 1.6 million cases of coronavirus, the second highest tally globally behind the US, according to Johns Hopkins University.

The country's indigenous citizens have been hit hard by the pandemic. Indigenous people in Brazil often live in communities which are far from hospitals, in areas which often lack basic infrastructure. Those who move to towns or cities can end up in precarious living conditions with few public services, increasing their vulnerability to health issues.

According to the country's Special Indigenous Health Service (SESAI), more than 8000 Brazilian indigenous people have so far contracted the coronavirus since the beginning of the pandemic. The service only counts people living in indigenous territories, urban centers.

The publication of the new legislation, with Bolsonaro's vetoes, took place on the same day that Supreme Court judge Luis Roberto Barroso ordered the government to take measures to protect such communities from Covid-19.

Barroso asked the government to create a national emergency plan, to install sanitary barriers and to establish a "Situation Room" to manage the response to the disease in indigenous territories.

Bolsonaro, who tested positive for coronavirus on Tuesday, has repeatedly dismissed the threat of the disease, and has a historically antagonistic relationship with indigenous Brazilians. Many rights activists have protested the increase of illegal mining and logging on their lands which followed Bolsonaro's rise to power

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/08/americas/brazil-jair-bolsonaro-coronavirus-intl/index.html

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2020, 06:57:04 pm »
Up to a point id agree, however that's not entirely true especially in the current climate for equality and justice. Some of Bolsonaro's language has been despicable and racist

Allison posted pro Bolsonaro rhetoric before the election in 2018

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2020, 10:38:09 am »

https://thehill.com/policy/international/506345-bolsonaro-says-hes-taking-hydroxychloroquine-after-positive-coronavirus

His wife and one of his sons also had positive tests previously. Yesterday, his eldest son said he is positive and taking chloroquine.

Meanwhile,

"In Brazil, a health professional is infected with the novel coronavirus every minute. There are 258,190 health workers with Covid-19, according to data from the Ministry of Health.

The most affected professionals are nursing technicians, with 88,898 cases, followed by nurses (37,689 confirmations) and doctors (27,767). There were also 12,545 health agents and 11,097 receptionists from health units contaminated. Also, the country recorded 226 deaths - 87 nursing technicians and assistants, 49 doctors, and 36 nurses."

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/scienceandhealth/2020/08/one-health-professional-is-infected-with-coronavirus-every-minute-in-brazil.shtml

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2020, 04:41:47 pm »
Allison posted pro Bolsonaro rhetoric before the election in 2018

Loads of Brazilian footballers bought into it.

From what I understand, Brazilian politics has been corrupt for many years and Bolsonaro labelled himself as a military toughman who would clear up politics for good.

Loads of voters (including the footballers) who wanted an end to the corruption were sold on it and voted for him. Years later, I'm not convinced they think they made the right choice given that shit loads of them aren't so vocal in their support now.

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2020, 04:47:32 pm »

From what I understand, Brazilian politics has been corrupt for many years and Bolsonaro labelled himself as a military toughman who would clear up politics for good.

Loads of voters (including the footballers) who wanted an end to the corruption were sold on it and voted for him. Years later, I'm not convinced they think they made the right choice given that shit loads of them aren't so vocal in their support now.

Sorry but if you voted for him because you thought he’d clean up politics and ignored the absolutely horrific and shocking other stuff he said during the campaign, you’re a bit of a knob no matter who you are

Offline RedGuy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2020, 05:03:21 pm »
I wouldn't judge citizens from other countries for who they voted for, it's not as if we know the whole story, especially when it's not an English speaking country

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2020, 10:08:23 pm »
I wouldn't judge citizens from other countries for who they voted for, it's not as if we know the whole story, especially when it's not an English speaking country

I'm married to a Brazilian so I'm pretty clued up on it.

Offline Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2020, 01:01:46 pm »

What's happening with him, seems like its gone awfully quiet. Hopefully the hydroxychloroquine has had some adverse reaction and he's suffering the consequences

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: August 27, 2020, 01:12:52 pm »
What's happening with him, seems like its gone awfully quiet. Hopefully the hydroxychloroquine has had some adverse reaction and he's suffering the consequences

The ex military wannabe hard man was last heard acting 'the big un', to use Lamps's parlance, while running away like a 'snowflake' (to borrow their term) when asked about his family's corruption. Fascists are always so weak.

https://news.sky.com/story/brazils-president-jair-bolsonaro-tells-reporter-i-want-to-punch-you-in-the-face-12055465

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: August 27, 2020, 03:28:03 pm »

The bigger question is what has happened to Shaka!

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #198 on: August 27, 2020, 04:54:05 pm »
Bolsonaro is laying low right now as the investigations into Marielle’s assasination continue to implicate him and his family ordering the hit.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #199 on: August 27, 2020, 05:07:26 pm »

He was also spewing the sort of oppressive-conservative-right-wing rhetoric that religion weirdos tend to love, too.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"