The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Steven Gerrard

<< < (257/365) > >>

afc tukrish:

--- Quote from: SamLad on December 24, 2022, 03:02:08 pm ---Stevie is by far the most accomplished footballer I've ever seen.  he could quite easily have been the best RB in the world, for example.

when you think of other greats in the game, how many could you say would have been able to play at the top level in a totally different position?  I can't think of any.

--- End quote ---

Other than Alisson as a #9... ;D

disgraced cake:

--- Quote from: please, I have my reasons for it but... on November 16, 2022, 12:52:56 am ---Might as well wait to get the Rangers gig back.

--- End quote ---

Genuinely reckon that'd be a good move for him. A bit more time out of the game, go back if Beale is unsuccessful there and try to build something again. I don't blame him for taking a Prem job but I don't quite think he was done with Rangers, still reckon he could have taken them to the Europa League final and I don't reckon they'd have fell apart in the league like they did after he did and have continued to do this season.

Dim Glas:

--- Quote from: Samie on December 24, 2022, 02:50:38 pm --- ;D

--- End quote ---

class, although this is why no other prem fanbase will ever accept him  ;D  No hiding his only true footballing love.

Coolie High:

--- Quote from: I'll Have A Glas Christmas Without You on December 24, 2022, 04:33:24 pm ---class, although this is why no other prem fanbase will ever accept him  ;D  No hiding his only true footballing love.

--- End quote ---

Exactly.

Red-Soldier:

--- Quote from: Samie on December 24, 2022, 02:50:38 pm --- ;D

--- End quote ---

The state of that floor.  I guess it's fine if you want to trip yourself out  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version