The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

My Favourite Player #19 - Fernando Torres

<< < (2/15) > >>

Beninger:
Good post.  It's a shame how it all ended, but I think most fans, by now, can take a step back and remember those times fondly. 

Just don't go to the fucking mancs...

motisingh:

--- Quote from: Ha-run-run-reindeer on December 18, 2012, 01:05:05 pm ---I cannot forgive him for breaking my younger brother in laws heart.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=270313.msg8134994#msg8134994

The only positive of his departure was that I discovered RAWK so every cloud has a silver lining

That aside he did provide with some scintillating memories so I'll give him that. Lovely write up though on a player who will forever be remembered more for how he left than for what he did when he was here.

Bitter and twisted Harinder  ;D

--- End quote ---

Cheers for bringing this back up!

God I was a proper tart wasn't I

Draex:
O how we miss him now.. He knows, he most certainly knows he chose poorly - he'll have to live with that the rest of his life.. He was loved here, adored.. He moved for money and the grass is most certainly not greener..

Still I'd always have him back, tis the season of forgiveness an all that!

Samie:
Good write up mate.

What a player he was especially in his first season. unstoppable really.

I was at that game against Blackburn and that goal he scored was great. In the words of Andy Gray "Take a bow son"  ;D

Red Genius:
Great write up mate, i remember him in the context of the days when things were going well, he wasn't the only player with a face on him like a slapped arse when things got tough, infact i don't remember too many players or fans alike being too pleased when he walked out the door, time were tough.

But fuck me, what a player he was for us - and we sure saw the best of his career to date.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version