The Liverpool FC Forum > Fan Welfare & Campaigns

Gillette Radio Interview - transcript and all the reaction

(1/90) > >>

DC8:
For those interested it appears he is set to do another interview over here on PrimeTime Sports with Bob McGown. The last time Gillett phoned in to this program he broke his silence over the working relationship, or lack there of between him and Hicks.

Since it is a Canadian show, there will most likely be more discussion about his NHL and future MLS franchises than us, but I figure we can change the course of the interview by contacting them here:

http://www.fan590.com/contact/

The show sometimes allows on air phone calls. Perfect opportunity to voice our opinions to the man himself, just thought I would give the heads up.

HarryLabrador:

--- Quote from: DC8 on June 18, 2008, 04:08:51 pm ---For those interested it appears he is set to do another interview over here on PrimeTime Sports with Bob McGown. The last time Gillett phoned in to this program he broke his silence over the working relationship, or lack there of between him and Hicks.

Since it is a Canadian show, there will most likely be more discussion about his NHL and future MLS franchises than us, but I figure we can change the course of the interview by contacting them here:

http://www.fan590.com/contact/

The show sometimes allows on air phone calls. Perfect opportunity to voice our opinions to the man himself, just thought I would give the heads up.

--- End quote ---

Thanks DC8. Look forward to that.

AnyGivenSunday:
Thanks for letting us know.

I submitting a comment on the website you provided requesting that they bring up the situation at Liverpool with George.  I really hope they do and that GG does't use it as a chance for a popularity contest like last time.  No bull-shit just straight answers please Geroge!!!

Manila Kop:
Looking forward to more incendiary comments from ol' Georgie.  And if he refuses to answer questions, that in itself is an indication he's back in bed with the Texan.

Jay_Mc:
I will give this a listen.

See what the lying bastard has to lie about now. Maybe even ask him why he is a liar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version