The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Nicholas Anelka

<< < (48/48)

Solomon Grundy:
He knew what it meant.

He said he did in support of his friend.

But the question has to be asked. What was the reason you was lending your support to your friend in this way?

TepidT2O:

--- Quote from: Solomon Grundy on March 15, 2014, 03:51:37 pm ---He knew what it meant.

He said he did in support of his friend.

But the question has to be asked. What was the reason you was lending your support to your friend in this way?

--- End quote ---
I don't know how he meant the gesture.

But, he knew how it could be interpreted. He would have to have been an idiot if he was such a good friend yet unaware if the meaning.

andymanlfc:
I think he should just retire, but we all know he's a money grabber so he's going to stand on a pitch un till no one want's him anymore. His performances for West Brom when he played were dreadful, he's way past it now.

child-in-time:

--- Quote from: andymanlfc on March 15, 2014, 06:14:17 pm ---I think he should just retire, but we all know he's a money grabber so he's going to stand on a pitch un till no one want's him anymore. His performances for West Brom when he played were dreadful, he's way past it now.

--- End quote ---

Still going, debuted for his new team in the Indian Super League on Tuesday. Will keep on playing till he can actually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version