The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

FSG (*)

<< < (2/2123) > >>

Fordy:

--- Quote from: Le_Mot_Juste on April  9, 2015, 10:51:19 pm ---Bit over the top, in my opinion.
The only better owners in the league are - City, Chelsea, Utd, Southampton, Arsenal (Possibly).
Whereas beforehand every single owner in the league was better than ours.

We did TRY to sign Alexis Sanchez, and Diego Costa...We did come within a few points of winning the league less than a year ago. AND we're finally fucking building the Anfield redevelopment. We could be better off, obviously, if we had a sugar daddy - But we could also be a lot worse off. They aint that bad.

--- End quote ---
No we didnt try hard enough to get Sanchez or Costa.

Our owners said we would challenge in the transfer market but we can't as we don't want to pay the big wages.

Redman0151:

--- Quote from: Fordy on April  9, 2015, 11:01:56 pm ---No we didnt try hard enough to get Sanchez or Costa.

Our owners said we would challenge in the transfer market but we can't as we don't want to pay the big wages.

--- End quote ---

The quotes in my signature

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

I think we can say that's a lie now

bam09:

--- Quote from: Crosby Wych on April  9, 2015, 11:15:53 pm ---The quotes in my signature

"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

--- End quote ---

FSG probably do have the resources to compete with it's having the interest to fully use them that they don't have.

Guz-kop:

--- Quote from: Crosby Wych on April  9, 2015, 11:15:53 pm ---The quotes in my signature

--- End quote ---

It was a downright stupid, incorrect and un-necessary statement to make at the time but anyone who believed it was delusional.

He also said in the same interview that Kenny "enjoys our full support" before firing him a month later so I can see why supporters are weary of Werner

Ronnie1932:
Do people on here wishing for sugar daddy's realise we only just passed FFP?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version