Author Topic: "White Man" gatherings Liverpool - under guise of lockdown protests, Sat 16 May.  (Read 72921 times)

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
this is funny as anything, plazzy nazi James Goddard pisses off some scouse mas and gets legged
https://twitter.com/paul_0l/status/1130126244941574144

Just kill him, wait till the no bizzies around and smash his head in with a fucking brick. Waste of oxygen c*nt.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Just kill him, wait till the no bizzies around and smash his head in with a fucking brick. Waste of oxygen c*nt.

That's a bit OTT.

And why should someone spend their life in jail to kill a no mark fool?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Well done to anyone that came out to counter these idiots.

It is concerning that they were able to mobilise a bit better than the usual random skinheads and that the support on social media especially appeared largely supportive of these dickheads. But again this city will not allow these 'people' in with their views

But the weirdest thing is that they still see Liverpool as a city they 'need to crack' as if its some sort of swing state that can be turned.

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Well done everyone in Bootle yesterday - a really strong showing from the community that fascism will not be tolerated on our streets. No Pasaran!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
...But the weirdest thing is that they still see Liverpool as a city they 'need to crack' as if its some sort of swing state that can be turned.

They see us as we he most left-wing city left in the country, and if they can lord it here they can lord it anywhere. That's why they keep trying.

I've seen them call Liverpool "The red Citadel".

Making inroads here would be seen by them as a massive breakthrough.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
That's a bit OTT.

And why should someone spend their life in jail to kill a no mark fool?
im guessing he said no bizzies so they wouldn’t get caught, not that I’d want him to be murdered, in large part due to the thought of that fucking gobshite becoming some sort of martyr

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
im guessing he said no bizzies so they wouldn’t get caught, not that I’d want him to be murdered, in large part due to the thought of that fucking gobshite becoming some sort of martyr

Better to see him hiding in a tree rather than being crucified then? ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
I'd prefer to see this lot cowering in bushes, shit scared, acting hard cos they've a bizzie in front of them. And then, after that, see them jailed for incitement. Killing them turns them into martyrs for the master race's cause. c*nts the lot of them but killing them is too much. Humiliate them. Send them packing. Let the law deal with them cos they WILL break it again and again...

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Better to see him hiding in a tree rather than being crucified then? ;D
hiding in a tree shows him up as the cowering little shitehawk that he is

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Just been forwarded this by a mate. Been told it's a cover for right wing mobs like Britain First.  Thought I'd pass it on.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Just been forwarded this by a mate. Been told it's a cover for right wing mobs like Britain First.  Thought I'd pass it on.
Dickheads!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Doubtlessly the bizzies are on to it.....

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Doubtlessly the bizzies are on to it.....

Hope so. Had an argument with someone the other day over why police in London hadn't been cracking down more on people not arsed about social distancing and they were adamant it was solely down to them being under resourced, to the point the were posting links, graphs, reports and everything.

I realise that yeah, police are spread thin, and they're not going to charge picnics the same way they would a picket line, but at the same time they're not exactly shy of confrontation either, and you don't have to kick off on everyone - you just make  few examples and word gets around.

Here's hoping they crack down hard on this lot if they are indeed out to cause trouble. If it's true then it looks like the fascists want to use dupes as human shields, probably to try and paint the police in a bad light.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
If it's true then it looks like the fascists want to use dupes as human shields, probably to try and paint the police in a bad light.
Wouldn't be the first time the far right have done that in Liverpool.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

There is a crazy mix of idiots going on in other countries too - far right arseholes, conspiration theory nutters, anti-vaccers, all in the name of 'defending civil liberties' :butt
At least these seem to want to break the lockdown rules, so hopefully the bizzies will crack down on it.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Candidates for the Darwin Awards.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?

I heard about this a couple of days ago, but nothing about it being to do with the far right.

Seems to be arranged by anti-vaccine types and similar loons to those Trumpian gobshites who were out ion the streets of America recently.

If the Far Wrong are involved at all, I hope they get run out of town, again.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/anti-lockdown-mass-protest-gathering-18247351
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I heard about this a couple of days ago, but nothing about it being to do with the far right.

Seems to be arranged by anti-vaccine types and similar loons to those Trumpian gobshites who were out ion the streets of America recently.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/anti-lockdown-mass-protest-gathering-18247351

Maybe fly a couple of thousand Atleti fans in again and they can walk around hugging and kissing everyone there?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

I heard today that the banner is a copy/paste job, where they're circulating it all over the country and just putting in local areas/parks to make it area specific.  Still no clue who's trying to "organise" anything, but somebody definitely wants a confrontation, and is prepared to let others do it for them.

Popcorn's Art

Online jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
I'd gather a load of minority foodtrucks and make money off the fat bastids.
Kill the humourless