The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

What Car Do You Own/Drive?

<< < (1237/1272) > >>

sattapaartridge:
Has anyone used RADWELD PLUS on a Coolant Leak before? I'm about to whack some in the scirocco, as i have a coolant leak. been quoted £500 for a coolant leak water pump replacement, as its just under the engine. man. im not getting any luck.

AndyMuller:
Best place to buy/lease a car? I only passed my test last week but I don't know what to go for!

I need something reliable.

.adam:

--- Quote from: AndyMuller on August  3, 2023, 10:24:53 am ---Best place to buy/lease a car? I only passed my test last week but I don't know what to go for!

I need something reliable.

--- End quote ---

Use a comparison site like leaseloco

Graeme:
LeaseLoco is decent for leasing price comparison, but lease pricing is horrendous at the moment. I started leasing a Cupra Ateca in May 2022 (although it was ordered October 2021). I'm paying £388 per month for 3 years with a mileage allowance of 5,000. I've just looked this morning for the same car on the same terms and the cheapest price is £508.

Probably a bad time to lease or take out significant finance on anything, certainly anything with terms of 2 / 3+ years.

TheKid.:
There’s still deals about for leasing cars if you look for value rather than wanting a specific car

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version