The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Who's been the Red's Player Of the Year so far?

<< < (5/5)

treble2001:

--- Quote ---even though wright hasn't always been there when he has he's been fucking fantastic
--- End quote ---

So you'd vote for Wright (who's played a handful of games this year) as player of the year?  Don't talk shite.  As for Riise, see above posts

Anthony:
Didi, because of the extent to which we missed him when he wasn't playing.

Shaky Jake:
I feel like Michael's pre-Christmas form was so exceptional everyone else has had shitloads of catching up to do. When we were putting in less than inspirational attacking displays, his goals propelled us to the top of the league. So Player of the Season so far is Michael Owen.

But he's had (by his own INCREDIBLY HIGH standards) a wee barren patch of late, and the poll is for Player of the Year So Far, so it's got to be Herr Dietmar Hamman. The man who makes us tick and has brought us out of our mid-winter slump.

But he's hard pressed by both Sami'n'Choz (who must surely count as one choice), Danny and the explosive arrival of the French bloke with the Charles Mingus beard...

cain:
Hamman definetly an unsung hero!
Sometimes he`s the "Invisible " man of the match ,but without him I dont think we would have the best defence in the Prem and I dont think he ever has a Really bad game .
Definitly a "Dark Horse" and one I would want in my stable !!

P.S. I thought we had lost the plot when we signed "Santa" but He is proving me wrong and am impressed with his performances respec to Xavier !!!!!
P.P.S. Mind u if he ever leaves the footballing world I think he would have a great acting career lined up he could play santa or a cameo role in the next PLANET OF THE APES film  ....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

Roger:
didi & henchoz.

my top two. would not like to choose!

money in the bank!

please do not sell!

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version