The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Roma-Gala trouble - UEFA meet 28/3 (now 22/3)

<< < (7/7)

Steve C:
THIS IS A LIVERPOOL FC FORUM.

Other fans are welcome here, but not just to have a go at each other. If Gala and Fener fans want to slag each other off then kindly go to your own forums to do so.

If you want to discuss the Roma vs Gala (note: nothing to do with Fener) events of Wednesday then carry on. Any posts unrelated to these events will be removed.

cain:
O.K. I think that if this happened at Ali Sami Yen or at Anfield both teams would be thrown out or penalised HEAVILY.
     I think UEFA offcials do not treat us as fair as other European teams for example in Italy, Spain, France, Germany e.t.c.
I was not suprised to see how quickly the Carabinieri could not wait to get stuck in with their "Sticks".They seem over eager to give "Foriegners" a "Slap" at the slightest excuse,the same goes for the Guardiola in Spain.
The police in this country are just the opposite and probably looked upon as a "soft touch" and no where near as hostile to foriegners.
  Hope to see you in the Final Galatasary!!!!

I think a lot of the UEFA beaurocrats would hate to see an English and a Turkish team at Hampden park !!!! :lickin:

Pala:
those who want to have an idea about who started the fight may check out the link below... a new evidence ...!!!!!! picture is taken just right after the final whistle, Gabriel Batistuta punches Emre Asik who is there to shake his hand..

http://www.hurriyetim.com.tr/haber/0,,sid~1@nvid~105793,00.asp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version