The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Scouse ghetto gourmet..

(1/1)

Johnny Foreigner:
There are words I thought I never would say, but here we go. I came across him on instagram, but not sure.. Started a bit independent, but became a bit commercial now ? always fun to see some pics from the city though and some new places.. thoughts from the instagram local generation - but be nice though ?

gregor:
I enjoy his videos, funnily enough my favourite ones recently haven't been in Liverpool but when he's been to Rome. I take the reviews with a pinch of salt as everywhere seems to get a good review, but it's nice to see the food and I like that he does takeaways as well as restaurants.

Elzar:
I use his page as a way of looking for places to eat more than anything. He always praises the food, and when he does some more of the main stream places you wonder if he's been invited along (seems to be known on the scene now).

Bit weird though.

disgraced cake:
Seems a nice fella and I think I've probably been to a couple of the places he's reviewed after watching and thinking they look decent. As noted above I think once you become well known on social media you'll get plenty of restaurants asking you to review them and generally speaking you probably won't be very critical in that case. Never really see a video where he says he dislikes anything which seems hard to believe given how many he does but again are you afraid being critical will make you look like a bit of a dick? Who knows. As I said though seems like a decent lad.

Livbes:
Cheers for the heads up. Never seen him before. Seems a nice fella.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version