The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Holidays 2023 - What's your plans?

<< < (151/166) > >>

The G in Gerrard:
Anyone been Munich got any recommendations?

macca007:

--- Quote from: TheRedBaron on September 20, 2023, 12:01:22 pm ---I'm off to Bilbao next week. Anyone have any places to go/things to do? I've already booked the Guggenheim museum.

--- End quote ---

Just eat plenty of pintxos. Basically a small plate of food you order with a beer and get a serviette with to wipe after finishing. You'll find loads of the serviettes on the floor and they dont clean them up till the end of the night as the more on the floor the better the food.

Pintxos can be anything from a piece of spanish style omellette, a bit of bread with mushrooms and cheese to a squid stuffed with black pudding.

--- Quote from: The G in Gerrard on September 22, 2023, 12:36:13 am ---Anyone been Munich got any recommendations?

--- End quote ---

Plenty of augustiner, weather depending theres a large augustiner beer garden thats worth going and go the hofbrauhaus.

AlphaDelta:
I have just come back from probably one of the best holidays I've had. Eight days, me, five of my close mates, a Ford Excursion and Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and Virginia to explore.
Managed to visit the usual gaffs like the White House, Baltimore and Philadelphia, but also had the experience of all six of us singing along to John Denver whilst driving through rural West Virginia on a sunny day. The simple things in life.  ;D

FWIW literally five minutes out of downtown Baltimore is the sketchiest gaff I have ever seen in my life.

rob1966:

--- Quote from: AlphaDelta on September 22, 2023, 12:40:31 pm ---I have just come back from probably one of the best holidays I've had. Eight days, me, five of my close mates, a Ford Excursion and Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia and Virginia to explore.
Managed to visit the usual gaffs like the White House, Baltimore and Philadelphia, but also had the experience of all six of us singing along to John Denver whilst driving through rural West Virginia on a sunny day. The simple things in life.  ;D

FWIW literally five minutes out of downtown Baltimore is the sketchiest gaff I have ever seen in my life.

--- End quote ---

If you sang "Take me home United Road", I'll make sure you get fucking banned off this site.

;)

AlphaDelta:

--- Quote from: rob1966 on September 22, 2023, 01:00:30 pm ---If you sang "Take me home United Road", I'll make sure you get fucking banned off this site.

;)

--- End quote ---

Noooooooooooooo, wouldn't sing that nonsense, let alone admit to it. We were singing Annie's Song cos we are all sad fookers ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version