The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Holidays 2023 - What's your plans?

<< < (105/166) > >>

Nick110581:
Looking to go away early October somewhere warm and relaxing.

Any nice suggestions for Europe? I know Greece can be out of season then and stormy in some parts.

We like culture and want to avoid all inclusive if we can.

Livbes:

--- Quote from: Nick110581 on June 14, 2023, 08:12:09 am ---Looking to go away early October somewhere warm and relaxing.

Any nice suggestions for Europe? I know Greece can be out of season then and stormy in some parts.

--- End quote ---

October is always going to be up in the air weather wise. Could get a lucky week but as you say could also get a rough week. Best bet weather wise would be one of the Canary Islands I’d say. At a push Cyprus may still be clinging on to a late summer but you just never know.

rob1966:

--- Quote from: Livbes on June 14, 2023, 09:20:22 am ---October is always going to be up in the air weather wise. Could get a lucky week but as you say could also get a rough week. Best bet weather wise would be one of the Canary Islands I’d say. At a push Cyprus may still be clinging on to a late summer but you just never know.

--- End quote ---

We're doing Cyprus this October, went two years ago and the weather was lovely, we did the water park twice have also done Tenerife in October and it was boiling.

That whole part of the med around Crete to Cyprus is having crap weather this year, Crete was cloudy and cooler than last year when we went 3 weeks ago, so we're hoping Cyprus is as nice as last time.

ToneLa:

--- Quote from: Nick110581 on June 14, 2023, 08:12:09 am ---Looking to go away early October somewhere warm and relaxing.

--- End quote ---

Nice, Porto, Marseille, Barca, Florence

gazzalfc:

--- End quote ---

Not Europe but on the edge of flight time for Europe would be Morocco. Agadir or Marrakesh will be hot in October and full of culture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version