Author Topic: Kop Fan Bar  (Read 8220 times)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Kop Fan Bar
« on: January 9, 2019, 01:31:30 pm »
Looking for some info on this place please. The club website says it shows all away games on here plus its open for home games

Im not going to Brighton and as I live in Manchester popping into Bars near home not really an option and really want to see the game.  Does anyone know if this place shows all away games or just the televised ones?

Also whats it like in there before home games?

Ta
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Kop Fan Bar
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 08:09:03 am »
We asked a few months ago and it's televised away games only sadly so not Saturday 3pms.

Before the game it's fine, need to show your ticket to get in and it can get very busy but getting served at the bar is still pretty quick. They do count people in and out though so you might end up having to wait in a queue if the bar's at capacity.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline MerseysideBrum

• Legacy Fan
  • Show them the way to go ome
Re: Kop Fan Bar
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 04:01:56 pm »
It's good, I like it for a prematch pint as the usual places are normally very busy by the time I get to Anfield. The fact they have thin bars to rest you pints on instead of tables means it can fit a lot more people in and is pretty spacious for a pub. Loads of big screens and normally a live band playing LFC related songs.

Not sure if it's worth coming over from Manchester for though, you're better off going to Liverpool city centre and McCooleys if you want to watch the bar with reds.
The reds are coming up the hill boys.