The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Who to complain to about the so-called 'Street Food' at Anfield?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Welshred:
Can't believe people actually pay the prices that they charge anyway. Like others have said, go to Linda's or Homebaked if you want something decent.

Frank Becton:
I just go to the chippy up the road, though there is only one left now I think?
Fish n chips & a drink for less than the price of a sausage roll and a coke inside the ground.

Ashamed to say it but the chippy near Goodison, think it's called the Blue Dragon is very good.

Will try Linda's Cafe next time.

Farman:
...Or try Steve's Fish Bar up near the corner on Breck Road. A 5 minute walk from the ground and cheap as...err...chips.

andy07:
Don't buy the shite.  I keep getting surveys from The Club and I always highlight shite food at exorbitant prices.  That is in the ground but the same applies outside.   As an aside I bought a double cheeseburger and a jumbo hotdog and two drinks for a fiver for me and my lad from a burger van outside The Stadium of Light this week.  Awesome, told the vendor that I would have paid £12 for the same outside Anfield.  He was well impressed.   

Billy Elliot:
Only used them once, I'd been in a bit of a rush and I was desperate for a drink and there was no queue.  As I was waiting to get served I saw the burgers were a ridiculous price (£7??).  As my unconscious mind was processing this I was asked what I wanted, bottle of coke £2.50.

Fuck that, never again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version