The Liverpool FC Forum > The Boozer

Ask - R(ob)AWK replies

<< < (3750/3859) > >>

Ghost Town:

--- Quote from: rob1966 on September 21, 2023, 09:04:19 pm ---Looking east at that time it may have been sirius, that's in the east at this time of the year in the mornings

--- End quote ---
Yeah Sirius was in the south east, but it was lower down than Venus and not as bright, at that time of the morning

Anyway it's all beautiful esp at that time of the day

The G in Gerrard:

--- Quote from: WhereAngelsPlay on September 20, 2023, 02:08:31 pm ---Don't know about best but I've got a few from optimal print, not looked anywhere else as I use them for photo prints and other stuff.

--- End quote ---
Cheers. Decided against it. It's like 20+ just for one t shirt with photo on it. It was only going to be for one day.

rob1966:

--- Quote from: Ghost Town on September 21, 2023, 11:02:07 pm ---Yeah Sirius was in the south east, but it was lower down than Venus and not as bright, at that time of the morning

Anyway it's all beautiful esp at that time of the day

--- End quote ---

I love that time in the summer, not so much when its freezing cold

My avatar was taken at about 5:50am, cant remember if it was spring or autumn though

Buck Pete:
Guys.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a 0% balance transfer Credit card, please?

(Reason = See Holiday Thread :) )

rob1966:

--- Quote from: Buck Pete on September 25, 2023, 12:04:23 pm ---Guys.  Can anyone point me in the direction of a 0% balance transfer Credit card, please?

(Reason = See Holiday Thread :) )

--- End quote ---

I've got two, one with Tesco, one with Virgin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version