Author Topic: Rangers away selling details  (Read 32404 times)

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
Re: Rangers away selling details
« Reply #480 on: October 4, 2022, 03:22:46 pm »
probably just worth going to the TO to chat with them, failing that just return it for somebody else as he will just lose the credit anyway

Yeah might do that tonight, see what they say. When did going to the game get so complicated?

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #481 on: October 4, 2022, 03:37:13 pm »
Life happens and ridiculously strict rules around attending games of fucking football don’t seem to take account of that.

Indeed mate, it’s madness. There really should be a process in place for such genuine cases. Hope your mate gets it sorted one way or another!

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #482 on: October 4, 2022, 03:54:48 pm »
Indeed mate, it’s madness. There really should be a process in place for such genuine cases. Hope your mate gets it sorted one way or another!

Realised I’d mixed up Ajax and Rangers in the dates so deleted. He’s ok for Rangers actually. Would be Ajax there’s a potential problem and we might miss the draft on that one.
Long live the King

Online includo

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #483 on: October 4, 2022, 11:26:45 pm »
Reckon we have a lock in / how long for? Trying to work transport back  :P

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #484 on: October 5, 2022, 08:12:39 am »

I cant see it any other way especially after last night winding them up

I decided not to get the 11pm National express bus to Preston and booked the 4.30am train instead

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #485 on: October 5, 2022, 09:43:39 am »
Anyone have a DHL tracking mail yet?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #486 on: October 5, 2022, 10:18:09 am »
Guaranteed for 30 mins as a bare minimum I reckon.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #487 on: October 5, 2022, 10:29:11 am »
easy pick up before the game yesterday
Sir, the cash monies?

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #488 on: October 5, 2022, 11:41:05 am »
any idea if you can be selected for collection + NFC?

my friend was sure he had an email for both but can only find one (to collect). he's crap with technology and general comprehension/attention so he may have just misread something   ;D
YNWA.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: October 5, 2022, 11:43:09 am »
any idea if you can be selected for collection + NFC?

my friend was sure he had an email for both but can only find one (to collect). he's crap with technology and general comprehension/attention so he may have just misread something   ;D

No you can't. NFC tickets are posted out.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: October 5, 2022, 11:49:28 am »
No you can't. NFC tickets are posted out.

thanks, saves me re-explaining how to add an NFC pass
YNWA.

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #491 on: October 5, 2022, 05:02:46 pm »
Sale for people on 2+ tomorrow @11am. Will be no sale for 1+ at all.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: October 5, 2022, 05:18:50 pm »
Sale for people on 2+ tomorrow @11am. Will be no sale for 1+ at all.

Mad that innit

Imagine it happens again

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #493 on: October 5, 2022, 05:52:27 pm »
1 booking of 10 from the 4+ sale, 8 of us have received an email and or a text re. collecting, nothing for the other 2.
Another booking of 3 from the 3+ sale, 2 of us have received an email and or a text re. collecting, nothing for the other 2.

The email addresses and phone numbers are 100% correct.

Email sent to the club.

i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #494 on: October 5, 2022, 08:12:56 pm »
Has anyones Away ticket gone from their online history?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #495 on: October 5, 2022, 08:18:28 pm »
Yeah, can't see mine.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #496 on: October 5, 2022, 08:18:47 pm »
Has anyones Away ticket gone from their online history?

Yes. And selected from collection. Wondering if it will only reappear on collection.
Long live the King

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #497 on: October 5, 2022, 08:37:00 pm »
I made 2 separate transactions. Only received 1 tracking email

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: October 5, 2022, 08:41:41 pm »
Disappeared from ours too

Online includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #499 on: October 5, 2022, 09:20:00 pm »
Did all tickets get dispatched today then? Didn’t get tracking info and gone from history  :butt

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: October 5, 2022, 09:59:14 pm »
collected mine as a nominated person and it's gone off their account too. strange.
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #501 on: October 5, 2022, 10:56:38 pm »
Ahh hang on, I’ve a feeling what it is. As the 2+ resale is happening tomorrow, they have probably temporarily deleted it from everyone’s accounts to ensure that no one can log in and basket a ticket as the system will think that you don’t qualify.

Just a hunch though so I could easily be wrong.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #502 on: October 5, 2022, 11:12:28 pm »
Ahh hang on, I’ve a feeling what it is. As the 2+ resale is happening tomorrow, they have probably temporarily deleted it from everyone’s accounts to ensure that no one can log in and basket a ticket as the system will think that you don’t qualify.

would need to have deleted previous games too, no? although technically would be an easy temporary fix, sounds like a plausible reason.
YNWA.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #503 on: October 5, 2022, 11:35:08 pm »
would need to have deleted previous games too, no? although technically would be an easy temporary fix, sounds like a plausible reason.

If they’re just trying to stop the people who they think forced it to one, and now have two, it might fit. But the culprits clearly qualified for the earlier sales to be able to basket.

Might be because credits don’t count (for some  at least) until collection or scan. Maybe they’re adding everyone’s post game. But seems a backwards way of doing things and leaves people without a record for now.
Long live the King

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: October 6, 2022, 07:54:54 am »

Definitely sounds like it could be a reason, but a sledgehammer to crack a nut approach and just shows how clueless the club are around the ticketing system really are

But as Barry says this is not the root cause of the issue, those basketing are the real issue that have forced 1 if not 2 artificial sales for this game.

What plans are in place to prevent the same thing happening for Ajax, I'll wager nothing

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #505 on: October 6, 2022, 08:00:47 am »
Definitely sounds like it could be a reason, but a sledgehammer to crack a nut approach and just shows how clueless the club are around the ticketing system really are

But as Barry says this is not the root cause of the issue, those basketing are the real issue that have forced 1 if not 2 artificial sales for this game.

What plans are in place to prevent the same thing happening for Ajax, I'll wager nothing

My guess will be someone watching active sessions in the TO to see which account is logged in with a load in basket

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #506 on: October 6, 2022, 08:01:45 am »
Email received for a Royal Mail delivery this morning
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #507 on: October 6, 2022, 08:02:27 am »
1 booking of 10 from the 4+ sale, 8 of us have received an email and or a text re. collecting, nothing for the other 2.
Another booking of 3 from the 3+ sale, 2 of us have received an email and or a text re. collecting, nothing for the other 2.

The email addresses and phone numbers are 100% correct.

Email sent to the club.

Might have jumped the gun there, they said tickets posted out from Wednesday, probs not done 2.6k in 1 go, might have done certain sections or rows and seat numbers within a certain range and the rest today, I'll be waiting until end of today before I start to worry its usually like this

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: October 6, 2022, 08:26:40 am »
My guess will be someone watching active sessions in the TO to see which account is logged in with a load in basket

Well it's going to be more than one doing it, so are they having multiple people watching it. Just incompetence in the setting up of the system end of

There are people who now have credits that they really shouldn't have got in both the Napoli and Rangers sales thanks to the basketing of tickets as the sales shouldn't have happened

« Last Edit: October 6, 2022, 08:28:30 am by Tiz Lad »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: October 6, 2022, 09:15:47 am »
Well it's going to be more than one doing it, so are they having multiple people watching it. Just incompetence in the setting up of the system end of

There are people who now have credits that they really shouldn't have got in both the Napoli and Rangers sales thanks to the basketing of tickets as the sales shouldn't have happened

I dont know what their site interface is like to monitor on the backend but would have thought 1 person could see oh we have 10 tickets available and there's 8 of them in Joe Bloggs basket

Napoli would have dropped anyway I think, this wouldn't have though

My guess is the club have taken the same number of tickets which people on 1 bought from their allocation and made it available to people on 2, as someone said before its been ages since a later availability sale for euro aways

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #510 on: October 6, 2022, 09:24:28 am »
Makes no sense why they would remove Rangers away from everyone's history, strange one

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #511 on: October 6, 2022, 09:36:41 am »
Is a statement on what's going on to much to ask?

Are people who originally purchased in the +2/+1 sales going to keep the ticket but have the credit removed, have their ticket cancelled or are these tickets part of corporate returns, etc.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: October 6, 2022, 09:37:34 am »
Is a statement on what's going on to much to ask?

Are people who originally purchased in the +2/+1 sales going to keep the ticket but have the credit removed, have their ticket cancelled or are these tickets part of corporate returns, etc.

They wont, think the email they sent saying less than 10 on 1 got a ticket suggests as the numbers so small its gonna slide

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: October 6, 2022, 09:38:19 am »
Makes no sense why they would remove Rangers away from everyone's history, strange one

Probs re-apply it once everyones collected and NFC scanned in

Might have happened with other games in the past and people just didnt notice because there was no controversy

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: October 6, 2022, 09:39:32 am »
Asking for trouble if they remove tickets from those who bought in the 1+ with people having booked travel and hotels

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #515 on: October 6, 2022, 09:42:26 am »
Asking for trouble if they remove tickets from those who bought in the 1+ with people having booked travel and hotels

If they want to be seen to be doing something about it they should say those who purchased on +1 keep the ticket, lose the credit but get a refund.

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: October 6, 2022, 10:04:21 am »
If they want to be seen to be doing something about it they should say those who purchased on +1 keep the ticket, lose the credit but get a refund.

It’s 10 people apparently. There’s probably a bunch on 2+ who probably wouldn’t have got a ticket either which we don’t have the numbers for.

I feel like the maths will just figure itself out eventually and hopefully make it a non-issue for most?
YNWA.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #517 on: October 6, 2022, 10:13:33 am »
Might have jumped the gun there, they said tickets posted out from Wednesday, probs not done 2.6k in 1 go, might have done certain sections or rows and seat numbers within a certain range and the rest today, I'll be waiting until end of today before I start to worry its usually like this
Its not the tickets being sent out thats the issue, its the fact that for the bookings that have been pulled for collection, not everyone has been contacted to advise that they'll need to collect, despite the fact that the email address and phone numbers are 100% correct. It was made very clear that a whole booking would be pulled, not just individuals from it.

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #518 on: October 6, 2022, 10:13:37 am »
It’s 10 people apparently. There’s probably a bunch on 2+ who probably wouldn’t have got a ticket either which we don’t have the numbers for.

I feel like the maths will just figure itself out eventually and hopefully make it a non-issue for most?

Yeah its a non-issue in this case but isn't it just like turning a blind eye?

They have a chance here to clamp down on it before it does become an issue otherwise it will just keep happening.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #519 on: October 6, 2022, 10:18:22 am »

The email said 'less than 10' apparently.