Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 118177 times)

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #440 on: November 10, 2022, 09:11:21 pm »
My phone has decided to die tonight so it looks like the ticket office for me for Saturday as won't have a new phone ready by then. Does anyone know if they ask for photo id or just the payment card I used?

They will ask you to confirm your details , I.e. name , address d.o.b. Etc , and ask to see ID,  driving license, passport etc..

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #441 on: November 10, 2022, 10:49:56 pm »

They will ask you to confirm your details , I.e. name , address d.o.b. Etc , and ask to see ID,  driving license, passport etc..
Thanks.
Knew it was on the way out just hoped it would make it past Saturday. At least have the break trying to sort out the new pass.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: November 11, 2022, 11:57:10 am »
You shouldn't need to have a ticket forward to you to be able to download an NFC pass should you?
Someone is trying to download a pass on to an iPhone but it's not a solid red, it can't be clicked on.

Any solutions?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #443 on: November 11, 2022, 12:11:57 pm »
I think from memory the general membership NFC passes are grey. You can certainly download it without needing a ticket sent over anyway.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: November 11, 2022, 12:55:52 pm »
Ta mate, sorted, now.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #445 on: November 11, 2022, 03:51:21 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #446 on: November 12, 2022, 12:37:28 pm »
Unable to update my pass on an iPhone for some reason?  Still showing Derby.  I’m a member

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 01:29:33 pm by Oh Campione »

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #447 on: November 12, 2022, 12:57:10 pm »
Mentioned the other day my phone has broken. Dug out an old phone popped the SIM in just to be able to use it for calls etc. Signed into old style Google pay, tried to get NFC pass on it with no luck. This  morning old phone updated to wallet and has the ticket now showing. Just had it checked at the ground and all ok. Confused as thought would need a paper ticket.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: November 12, 2022, 09:48:04 pm »
Unable to update my pass on an iPhone for some reason?  Still showing Derby.  I’m a member

Any ideas?
Did you get it sorted mate? Post the solution, it always help others.
I find turning updates off then on often works.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2022, 09:41:56 am »
Did you get it sorted mate? Post the solution, it always help others.
I find turning updates off then on often works.

It still hasn't updated but after reading on this forum that it would work even if it hadn't updated I tried and got in straight away!  Useless system. 

Just tried to update now and has done with Leicester!

Offline realoatsy

• Looking for wet work on Saturday
  • Main Stander
« Reply #450 on: November 14, 2022, 11:06:43 am »
Tried to enter the ground on Saturday - my nfc wouldn't scan so I went to the ticket office and was told my ticket was already used - at 12.40 even though the ground wasn't open until 13.00. Didn't get in on a legitimate ticket that I had bought from the club.

A mate of mine was sitting with his son in the MS lower and a guy came up and said he was sitting on his seat and showed him a the ticket with identical details, he told him he may go and contact a steward my mates was bought from LFC. The guy never reappeared.

Seems like there is some sort of skullduggery happening all too often with this new system.

has anyone else had similar?

Online SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #451 on: November 14, 2022, 11:09:38 am »
Tried to enter the ground on Saturday - my nfc wouldn't scan so I went to the ticket office and was told my ticket was already used - at 12.40 even though the ground wasn't open until 13.00. Didn't get in on a legitimate ticket that I had bought from the club.

A mate of mine was sitting with his son in the MS lower and a guy came up and said he was sitting on his seat and showed him a the ticket with identical details, he told him he may go and contact a steward my mates was bought from LFC. The guy never reappeared.

Seems like there is some sort of skullduggery happening all too often with this new system.

How did they explain this?
YNWA

Offline realoatsy

• Looking for wet work on Saturday
  • Main Stander
« Reply #452 on: November 14, 2022, 11:44:37 am »
They couldn't explain it !!!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #453 on: November 14, 2022, 11:58:17 am »

was he on a different type of phone as you (e.g. an android)?

also, have you shared your LFC login details with people in the past? even distant mates?

for now i'd tell LFC live chat to 'release' your NFC, change your password and redownload again on your phone.
YNWA.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: November 14, 2022, 03:15:48 pm »

Were you not able to get in with proof that it was your legit seat?

They should have had someone accompanying you to your seat to trace the scammer.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #455 on: November 15, 2022, 08:30:06 am »
Anyone else’s pass updated overnight to show Brighton as being the next match, on 1st October?

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #456 on: November 19, 2022, 07:04:49 am »
If you get a new Android phone do you need to delete your NFC pass on your old phone first before you can put it on your new one.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #457 on: November 19, 2022, 08:59:22 am »
If you get a new Android phone do you need to delete your NFC pass on your old phone first before you can put it on your new one.

Just sign in to google wallet and it will be there.

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #458 on: November 25, 2022, 02:18:37 pm »
Hi guys , just a quick question on the Forward/Distribute button.

I’m a 4+ member and got lucky in the the ballot . I thought I read that only the Distribution option is only available to 13+ members. Is this correct ? I was just looking at my account and I can still see distribute button option.

Am I correct in saying that only way I can transfer to a F&F is by ‘Forward’ button option and I can’t use Distribute option? 

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: November 25, 2022, 02:30:37 pm »
Hi guys , just a quick question on the Forward/Distribute button.

I’m a 4+ member and got lucky in the the ballot . I thought I read that only the Distribution option is only available to 13+ members. Is this correct ? I was just looking at my account and I can still see distribute button option.

Am I correct in saying that only way I can transfer to a F&F is by ‘Forward’ button option and I can’t use Distribute option? 

Correct

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #460 on: November 27, 2022, 04:34:06 pm »

No as Swoopy said it should be on your new phone when you sign in to google wallet

Offline Malachys15

• Main Stander
« Reply #461 on: November 30, 2022, 09:23:42 am »

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #462 on: December 6, 2022, 10:34:20 pm »
I’m about to upgrade my iPhone to a newer model - but started wondering how does this impact my pass going onto new phone.  Any ideas on what I would need to do if i went through with the upgrade?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #463 on: December 6, 2022, 10:51:53 pm »
I’m about to upgrade my iPhone to a newer model - but started wondering how does this impact my pass going onto new phone.  Any ideas on what I would need to do if i went through with the upgrade?
If you mirror your new iPhone to your old one will it transfer everything as it is?
If not, perhaps someone will advise you to delete your NFC before changing then download a new one.

Hopefully you won't get any error messages - fucking error messages!

Offline Kasabian

• Main Stander
« Reply #464 on: December 8, 2022, 03:56:41 pm »
Hello, this will have probably been asked before- but I can't find an answer. if I forward my fa cup ticket to someone on my friends and family list will I be kicked out the auto cup ticket scheme? also If transfer it from an adult to child does it still work? thanks in advance

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #465 on: December 8, 2022, 04:03:51 pm »
Hello, this will have probably been asked before- but I can't find an answer. if I forward my fa cup ticket to someone on my friends and family list will I be kicked out the auto cup ticket scheme? also If transfer it from an adult to child does it still work? thanks in advance
Not for this season
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #466 on: December 18, 2022, 10:48:23 am »
Looking for some help please.  My friend distributed a Leicester ticket to my wife but the email has never come through at her end but has gone off his pass and updated to the next home game.  I updated my wife’s pass but it’s showing Bournemouth (the last match she was at).  Any ideas please?  Thanks.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #467 on: December 18, 2022, 11:17:02 am »
Looking for some help please.  My friend distributed a Leicester ticket to my wife but the email has never come through at her end but has gone off his pass and updated to the next home game.  I updated my wife’s pass but it’s showing Bournemouth (the last match she was at).  Any ideas please?  Thanks.

Can you see if the ticket shows in your wife's online account?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #468 on: December 18, 2022, 11:30:46 am »

So your wife will not get an email confirming she has got the ticket. The club dont actually communicate this to the person who gets the ticket. Just the person who sends it.

Get your wife to log into her account and under tickets it will show up there. That is the proof your wife has the ticket

It usually doesn't show up on your NFC ticket app until closer to the time. If you are still worried, get your wife to log on to her account and under memberships click download NFC pass. This should refresh it

DO NOT DELETE YOUR NFC PASS ON THE APP!!!!!!! If you do this then you have to contact the club to reset her account

Offline Christy Phelan

• Main Stander
« Reply #469 on: December 18, 2022, 12:05:27 pm »
Sorry my wife is a member but her and my friend are not on each other’s friends and family lists.  The Leicester ticket is now back on friends wallet.  Any ideas please?  Thanks for the previous replies.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #470 on: December 18, 2022, 12:30:12 pm »
Can you create an account and add your friend and wife as friends.  Send your friends ticket to the new account and then to your wife.

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #471 on: December 18, 2022, 04:30:45 pm »
Sorry my wife is a member but her and my friend are not on each other’s friends and family lists.  The Leicester ticket is now back on friends wallet.  Any ideas please?  Thanks for the previous replies.

Hi if they are not connected via F & F , then the ticket can only be ‘distributed’to your wife, if this is so you wife will receive two emails , one advising a ticket has been distributed to her and a second one with the ticket as an attachment, this is separate to your wife’s Own NFC pass.
Tell your friend to ensure the email address is accurate when distributing it, also he can recall and distribute as many times as he likes.

Hopefully someone else can confirm that this is how distributed tickets work

If still issues your friend can contact ticket office via we chat who will try to help

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #472 on: December 19, 2022, 02:05:03 pm »

I've just done this and hopefully it's all working as the pass is showing on the new iPhone.

When I set the new phone it asks if you want to transfer data from your old device which I did.  Once that was complete I went into the Apple Wallet then click 'View Expired Passes'.  You then have an option to unhide it and it'll then appear back in your Apple Wallet.

Online Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: December 19, 2022, 05:05:47 pm »
sorry for being stupid but is there a difference between "distribute" and "forward". one is for those already on your F&F from the summer, and the other one is for if someone has a new supporter ID ? it must be hard (but lucrative though) being a tout if you have 50 tickets; i struggle to get one to my mate..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Online swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: December 19, 2022, 05:07:05 pm »
'Forward' moved the credit to the receiver.
'Distribute' it stays with the original purchaser

Online Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: December 19, 2022, 05:19:41 pm »
'Forward' moved the credit to the receiver.
'Distribute' it stays with the original purchaser

Thanks buddy !

Don't they open at the same time ? I am trying to forward one, but not able to do that while it seems like I am able to distribute. Will also ask them on twitter; thanks though
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: December 19, 2022, 10:10:18 pm »
It's usually only in the week leading up to the game. Only those on 13+ can distribute as well.

Offline tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #477 on: December 21, 2022, 10:35:25 pm »
Hi all, cant seem to find the answer on here. I am Android user and I was to change my NFC pass from one gmail account to another (same phone, just different account). When i try to download the NFC pass again i get an error saying it can only be downloaded to one account. Anyone had to deal with this?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #478 on: December 22, 2022, 09:25:37 am »
Hi all, cant seem to find the answer on here. I am Android user and I was to change my NFC pass from one gmail account to another (same phone, just different account). When i try to download the NFC pass again i get an error saying it can only be downloaded to one account. Anyone had to deal with this?

Have to remove it from the first account, they can be on different phones with the same gmail account but can't be attached to 2 different gmail accounts, even though its the same phone when you logout of the first gmail account  the cards disappear but are still attached to the gmail account.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 09:29:18 am by walterwhite »

Offline tesh1e

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Believer
« Reply #479 on: December 22, 2022, 11:56:31 am »
Have to remove it from the first account, they can be on different phones with the same gmail account but can't be attached to 2 different gmail accounts, even though its the same phone when you logout of the first gmail account  the cards disappear but are still attached to the gmail account.

Perfect, thank you! I will remove from the first