Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 113782 times)

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #240 on: September 8, 2022, 02:49:01 pm »
I don't know who 'they' are, but I don't think there's anyone that presses a button to update them. My lad's pass updated on Tuesday night after being forwarded on Monday. My daughter's updated this morning after being transferred just before the game last night.

Someone asked on twitter today and LFCHelp said the ticketing team are working on it now and try a little later today or tomorrow, so i would imagine there is someone working on getting them updated and would hazard a guess there is some configuration needs to be done around returned tickets , by they I meant LFC but in particular the ticketing team
« Last Edit: September 8, 2022, 02:51:39 pm by walterwhite »

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #241 on: September 9, 2022, 11:00:01 am »
My ST has now reappeared on my Wallett app

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #242 on: September 9, 2022, 05:20:22 pm »
My ST has now reappeared on my Wallett app
Good
We are a team of one half.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #243 on: September 10, 2022, 01:16:21 pm »
Am I right in saying after forwarding a ticket ie Ajax you then can’t recall it? You have to ask the receiver to forward it back?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2022, 04:37:05 pm »
Am I right in saying after forwarding a ticket ie Ajax you then can’t recall it? You have to ask the receiver to forward it back?
Yes as it’s not your ticket anymore
YNWA

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2022, 05:16:20 pm »
I’ve just got a new phone iphone 11. Need to download my pass on there. I keep seeing problems of people trying to download on a new phone. Is it as simple as deleting it off my old phone and then reinstalling on my new phone?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2022, 05:40:22 pm »
I’ve just got a new phone iphone 11. Need to download my pass on there. I keep seeing problems of people trying to download on a new phone. Is it as simple as deleting it off my old phone and then reinstalling on my new phone?
If you’re transferring from another iPhone just do the thing where you set the phones beside eachother and it should all switch over without having to do anything
YNWA

Offline TwitterJayy

• Kopite
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2022, 02:00:39 pm »
Trying to put a pass on a different phone, it’s been deleted but won’t let me download the pass on another phone? Have they put a block on it.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2022, 02:10:44 pm »
Trying to put a pass on a different phone, it’s been deleted but won’t let me download the pass on another phone? Have they put a block on it.
Message them on twitter and ask them to reset it
YNWA

Offline RedMan2107

• Main Stander
« Reply #249 on: September 11, 2022, 11:34:52 pm »
when I registered in the auto cup iv put it under 2 young adults instead of 1 adult and 1 young adult 🙄 had a absolute nightmare on chat passed told it will get changed but nothing.

Will I get away with this for the ajax game or will they know when I scan my phone ?

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #250 on: September 13, 2022, 09:21:02 am »
Prob been answered somewhere, but do you require an internet connect for NFC to work?

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: September 13, 2022, 09:26:36 am »
Prob been answered somewhere, but do you require an internet connect for NFC to work?

No

Offline Jordellsu

• Kemlynite
« Reply #252 on: September 13, 2022, 10:03:31 am »
If you’re transferring from another iPhone just do the thing where you set the phones beside eachother and it should all switch over without having to do anything

I did this and now I have a pass on each phone with the brighton game showing, it wont update to ajax. Currently in the queue on the chat to sort it. Has anyone else done this? Not sure if I need to delete the pass from the old phone to allow the new phone to update to tonights game.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #253 on: September 13, 2022, 10:17:49 am »
I did this and now I have a pass on each phone with the brighton game showing, it wont update to ajax. Currently in the queue on the chat to sort it. Has anyone else done this? Not sure if I need to delete the pass from the old phone to allow the new phone to update to tonights game.
doesn't matter what game it shows. My old pass is on my old phone. Never actually looked at it since
YNWA

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #254 on: September 13, 2022, 10:24:43 am »
Bought an Ajax last night but it hasn't updated on my card in my google pay wallet yet. Any tips on how to get this working? (android phone)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 10:26:39 am by DOG-LFC8 »

Offline Arnold

• Kemlynite
« Reply #255 on: September 13, 2022, 10:28:51 am »
Sorry for the question that will probably have been answered a thousand times in this thread, but...

Through some poor planning I now have two Ajax tickets on my mobile for tonight, one Anfield Road, one Kop.

I want to transfer my Anfield Road ticket to my brother, but as it was already transferred to me it cannot be digitally transferred again.

Is there a way for me to have the ticket transferred to him? If not, is my best bet to just scan him in at the Anfield Road and then run around to the Kop, or have stewards been difficult with that method in the past? Am I likely to be turned away or denied entry if I do that for my brother?

Thanks in advance!

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #256 on: September 13, 2022, 10:46:48 am »
Bought an Ajax last night but it hasn't updated on my card in my google pay wallet yet. Any tips on how to get this working? (android phone)
log into your ticket account on phone, go to membership, press download nfc pass. This should refresh it. Do not delete anything off your phone
YNWA

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: September 13, 2022, 10:47:54 am »
Sorry for the question that will probably have been answered a thousand times in this thread, but...

Through some poor planning I now have two Ajax tickets on my mobile for tonight, one Anfield Road, one Kop.

I want to transfer my Anfield Road ticket to my brother, but as it was already transferred to me it cannot be digitally transferred again.

Is there a way for me to have the ticket transferred to him? If not, is my best bet to just scan him in at the Anfield Road and then run around to the Kop, or have stewards been difficult with that method in the past? Am I likely to be turned away or denied entry if I do that for my brother?

Thanks in advance!

just depends on the steward i would imagine. might just be worth screenshotting the QR code and sending that on to him a minute or two before you enter the ground.

ideally though you should be transferring to him via the site - you may even have the 'forward' option to transfer by email
YNWA.

Offline Arnold

• Kemlynite
« Reply #258 on: September 13, 2022, 10:57:57 am »
just depends on the steward i would imagine. might just be worth screenshotting the QR code and sending that on to him a minute or two before you enter the ground.

ideally though you should be transferring to him via the site - you may even have the 'forward' option to transfer by email
True, it may come down to the steward in question. On the QR code, where do I see that? I just have the NFC pass. And is there an option to scan a QR code rather than tap the phone, in which case the screen grab of the QR should work?

I don't think I can forward because it's already been transferred to me and I'm not the original ST holder.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #259 on: September 13, 2022, 11:07:05 am »
True, it may come down to the steward in question. On the QR code, where do I see that? I just have the NFC pass. And is there an option to scan a QR code rather than tap the phone, in which case the screen grab of the QR should work?

I don't think I can forward because it's already been transferred to me and I'm not the original ST holder.
you can forward up to three times, so you should be able to
YNWA

Offline Arnold

• Kemlynite
« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2022, 11:12:09 am »
you can forward up to three times, so you should be able to
It's not on an account, the person who forwarded me the ticket just used my email address and name from their account and I received an email. But on the email it says the ticket is non-transferrable and there's no option on the email or ticket to forward on.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #261 on: September 13, 2022, 11:15:18 am »
It's not on an account, the person who forwarded me the ticket just used my email address and name from their account and I received an email. But on the email it says the ticket is non-transferrable and there's no option on the email or ticket to forward on.
do you know the person who sent you it? get them to recall it and then distribute again
YNWA

Offline Arnold

• Kemlynite
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2022, 12:02:34 pm »
do you know the person who sent you it? get them to recall it and then distribute again
Yes, I'll try this.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2022, 08:19:19 am »
Heavens above. My NFC actually worked first time Tuesday night.

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2022, 10:51:38 am »
A season ticket holder transferred me their ticket for the now postponed wolves game. Does the ticket now stay with me and I'll have to transfer it back to the holder if he can make the re-arranged game or does it automatically go back to them

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2022, 10:55:03 am »
A season ticket holder transferred me their ticket for the now postponed wolves game. Does the ticket now stay with me and I'll have to transfer it back to the holder if he can make the re-arranged game or does it automatically go back to them
Its yours now, you can transfer back if you like
YNWA

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #266 on: September 17, 2022, 10:56:35 am »
Any one else have trouble with the O2 phone network on Tuesday night? Couldn't get on the internet therefore couldn't get into the wallet to get my ticket. Lined up at the ticket office, which was about 40 heads deep. In the end, fucked the game off and watched the first half in the Sandon, then sprinted back to the car, drove home and watched the second half on a stream. Living...

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: September 17, 2022, 01:07:44 pm »
Looks like at present I can distribute but not forward the Brighton match. I thought both these options opened together? 

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: September 17, 2022, 01:30:28 pm »
Any one else have trouble with the O2 phone network on Tuesday night? Couldn't get on the internet therefore couldn't get into the wallet to get my ticket. Lined up at the ticket office, which was about 40 heads deep. In the end, fucked the game off and watched the first half in the Sandon, then sprinted back to the car, drove home and watched the second half on a stream. Living...

You don't need Internet access to get into your wallet to get the ticket.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2022, 01:35:30 pm »
Looks like at present I can distribute but not forward the Brighton match. I thought both these options opened together? 

Weirdly, when I couldn't make one earlier in the season the forward button appeared about a week before distribute did.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online RedBec1993

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2022, 04:31:57 pm »
Getting the new iPhone next week and currently have an iPhone, do I simply just put the phones besides each other to transfer the NFC pass? Tried to get through on live chat with no luck.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #271 on: September 21, 2022, 05:01:06 pm »
Getting the new iPhone next week and currently have an iPhone, do I simply just put the phones besides each other to transfer the NFC pass? Tried to get through on live chat with no luck.
I just logged in with the same Apple ID and the pass was already in my wallet on the new phone
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #272 on: September 25, 2022, 02:57:30 pm »
I have transferred my Brighton ticket to my daughter, Had a confirmation email but nothing showing on her phone?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #273 on: September 25, 2022, 03:23:34 pm »
I have transferred my Brighton ticket to my daughter, Had a confirmation email but nothing showing on her phone?
If it’s on her online account then it’s fine it’ll work
YNWA

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #274 on: September 25, 2022, 05:43:33 pm »
If it’s on her online account then it’s fine it’ll work
Yes its in her Account
 just checked Might have to just call off at TO before game .,

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #275 on: September 25, 2022, 05:47:02 pm »
Yes its in her Account
 just checked Might have to just call off at TO before game .,
is it apple or google? if apple just refresh on wallet, if google, go into her ticketing account on her phone, click memberships, tick the membership box and then click redownlaod pass. this should fix it. do not delete current pass or anything
YNWA

Offline Annie Road 64

• Main Stander
« Reply #276 on: September 25, 2022, 06:09:45 pm »
is it apple or google? if apple just refresh on wallet, if google, go into her ticketing account on her phone, click memberships, tick the membership box and then click redownlaod pass. this should fix it. do not delete current pass or anything
Shes got apple but doesn't know how to refresh wallet

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #277 on: September 25, 2022, 06:20:40 pm »
Shes got apple but doesn't know how to refresh wallet
Go into the pass on the wallet, press the three dots. Drag the page down and release it
YNWA

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #278 on: September 28, 2022, 12:06:42 pm »
When can you recall tickets you've sent to someone for the Brighton game? Sent it to a mate yesterday and it's appeared on his NFC Pass, but he can't now go, so trying to send it to someone else on my F&F but the recall button is greyed out :(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 12:08:18 pm by Booze And Glory »

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #279 on: September 28, 2022, 12:23:14 pm »
When can you recall tickets you've sent to someone for the Brighton game? Sent it to a mate yesterday and it's appeared on his NFC Pass, but he can't now go, so trying to send it to someone else on my F&F but the recall button is greyed out :(
you can't recall he has to send it back to you and then you can forward it again but after that it will be stuck with whoever you forward it too