The Liverpool FC Forum > News and Current Affairs

Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES

(1/6214) > >>

Andy @ Allerton!:
Mods - obviously feel free to delete, this PMQT is astonishing

Everyone on the opposition just basically saying "Resign"

Tory after Tory after Tory thanking Councils, Schools and randomly mentioning Road Projects, Washing Machine regulations and the BBC

It's honestly like something off Little Britain.

=== NOTE: MODS MAY DELETE THIS ANYWAY BECAUSE IT IS TAKING THEIR TIME AND EFFORT FOR FUTILE ARGUMENT.

=== THIS IS THE TORY. ONLY. THREAD. JUST STUFF ABOUT THEM

Personally if I see a single post about Labour then I'll ask the Mods to delete it.

Up to you lot (And the mods :) )

AndyMuller:
Fuck the Tory c*nts!

Andy @ Allerton!:
Tory going on about finding fossils and building museums

This is astonishing.

Never seen anything like it - all been briefed to try and fill the news up with stuff other than his party

Nobby Reserve:
I'm torn about whether I want Bozo to stay in place.

On the one hand, he's been an electoral asset, somehow detoxifying the Tories for people who haven't previously voted for them before. The prospect of some of the others as leader/PM (Truss, Gove, Raab) have me thinking that they would be much easier to beat next GE and will turn the general public off.

Yet he's now severely weakened and his approval ratings continue to tank, dragging Tory fortunes with them. Also, if he goes, Sunak might give them enough of a boost (even though I think, due to his background in dirty-money banking with the evil scum of Goldman Sachs then in hedge funds, that there's dirt to be had on him)

Libertine:

--- Quote from: Nobby Reserve on January 12, 2022, 12:37:44 pm ---I'm torn about whether I want Bozo to stay in place.

On the one hand, he's been an electoral asset, somehow detoxifying the Tories for people who haven't previously voted for them before. The prospect of some of the others as leader/PM (Truss, Gove, Raab) have me thinking that they would be much easier to beat next GE and will turn the general public off.

Yet he's now severely weakened and his approval ratings continue to tank, dragging Tory fortunes with them. Also, if he goes, Sunak might give them enough of a boost (even though I think, due to his background in dirty-money banking with the evil scum of Goldman Sachs then in hedge funds, that there's dirt to be had on him)

--- End quote ---

They'll get some short term benefit no doubt. But hard to see any of the prospects having any of the appeal that Johnson (for some reason) had with much of the electorate until recently. Important to remember he was the first Tory leader to get any sort of decent majority since Thatcher in 1987. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version