Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2058049 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #29760 on: November 25, 2022, 07:22:42 pm »
It was clear from my email regarding the registration when the sale would be and when the full selling details would be announced. How many emails do people want? Do they want phone calls, texts, letter in the post too?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29761 on: November 25, 2022, 08:02:29 pm »
OMG just realised I'm on 13 after today! (assuming I can go to them all that have been bought).

Congrats, life is easier now.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29762 on: November 25, 2022, 08:42:41 pm »
I’ve heard a large number of people have made the magical 13 this season. Anyone think the magic number will be 14 next season?

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29763 on: November 25, 2022, 08:54:50 pm »
I’ve heard a large number of people have made the magical 13 this season. Anyone think the magic number will be 14 next season?

There'd be uproar but nothing would surprise me.

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #29764 on: November 25, 2022, 10:40:10 pm »
Depends how many games people actually attend.
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29765 on: November 26, 2022, 07:05:49 am »
Ouch!  I feel your pain mate.  I don't know whether I'm typical, but after the email from the Ticket Office telling us to register and saying they would be announcing detailed sale dates/times for some point this week, I received no additional information.  I only found out it was Wednesday by proactively checking the website.

The Club should have sent out an email with the full details as they implied they were going to do.  If they did, I never got it.  If you didn't too, I'd complain and involve SoS. It won't get you anywhere, but it might make them get it right next July.

It was in the email they'd be no more reminders unfortunately.  It's a balls. Bet there was a few caught out with this.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29766 on: November 26, 2022, 07:24:56 am »
Yeah got a couple of decent ones (Chelsea in the ballot, Arse, Spurs); but United, Everton & Villa restricted. Can't complain at all with that. Thought I was gonna drop off the ladder completely.   

Haven't sat in rows 34,35 Lower Anny for, I guess, must be decades. How restricted we talking? Can you see both goals? I can't remember.

The Annie Road roof is supposed to be removed soon so those seats may become a better view.

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #29767 on: November 26, 2022, 08:36:27 am »
Anyone know when we’ll find out which games have been moved for tv?

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #29768 on: November 26, 2022, 09:19:51 am »
Anyone know when we’ll find out which games have been moved for tv?

The PL is supposed to announce the dates & times of the rearranged fixtures on these dates: https://www.premierleague.com/news/2647056

However they are always late and don't seem to care. For example, the provisional announcement date for January's fixtures was 11 Oct but it didn't happen until 16 Nov. 
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29769 on: November 26, 2022, 10:58:58 am »
OMG just realised I'm on 13 after today! (assuming I can go to them all that have been bought).

I honestly thought that with the ST seats this season it would be tough to even get 4+ credits, I have to admit I was a tad worried..... In all honesty as long as you can dedicate some time to it, its been easier than last season (no credits given). I had 4+ going into this year from 2019/20.

What has become harder this year is basketing tickets a couple of days before the game, I think people have some black magic in play here......
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29770 on: November 26, 2022, 11:51:09 am »
After 8 tries i finally completed the fan update. I think the issue was that the photo didn’t fit in the box but you could never see a box to fit the photo into. Glad that’s all sorted. Managed to get to 15 credits yesterday

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #29771 on: November 26, 2022, 12:40:27 pm »
I honestly thought that with the ST seats this season it would be tough to even get 4+ credits, I have to admit I was a tad worried..... In all honesty as long as you can dedicate some time to it, its been easier than last season (no credits given). I had 4+ going into this year from 2019/20.

What has become harder this year is basketing tickets a couple of days before the game, I think people have some black magic in play here......

There are 100% bots at work for the drops in the lead up to a game.

The club has made it harder for everyone by changing it so users can access the hallmap by clicking on a "sold out" game. Before this you would have needed to know the hallmap link (fairly simple to work out for each game) to get past the "sold out" page. Fewer users on the stadium plan meant it was slightly easier to pick up tickets that were dropping.

In theory, people now have a fairer chance in those late drops but by achieving this the club has made the "actual chance" of getting a ticket in the late drops far more remote than it was.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29772 on: November 26, 2022, 02:08:44 pm »
There are 100% bots at work for the drops in the lead up to a game.

The club has made it harder for everyone by changing it so users can access the hallmap by clicking on a "sold out" game. Before this you would have needed to know the hallmap link (fairly simple to work out for each game) to get past the "sold out" page. Fewer users on the stadium plan meant it was slightly easier to pick up tickets that were dropping.

In theory, people now have a fairer chance in those late drops but by achieving this the club has made the "actual chance" of getting a ticket in the late drops far more remote than it was.

100% agree with you on all points…

What made me think of possible bots was the “choose seats” button 99.99% of the time feels like it doesn’t work 😂😂 and as you say access to the hallmap via the sold out button is another factor….
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 02:10:45 pm by ScuzzyP »

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #29773 on: November 27, 2022, 02:11:02 am »
My mate from Spain tried to login to the fan update and he just gets 3 dots moving across and it never progresses any further. He's asked me to do it from England with his fancard number and password and it still doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea why this might be? He's contacted the live chat and asked them about it and they keep asking him to log out or clear his cache and it still keeps happening. Obviously in any normal company he would be cool with just sorting it out later but he knows there is a hard deadline of January where he will lose his credits he doesn't do it.

Any ideas from anyone here how he can log in?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29774 on: November 27, 2022, 02:28:01 am »
It was in the email they'd be no more reminders unfortunately.  It's a balls. Bet there was a few caught out with this.

Interesting.  I've just rechecked the email they sent me as a 13+ member, and it is different.  No mention that there wouldn't be another email for example.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #29775 on: November 27, 2022, 07:06:15 am »
Interesting.  I've just rechecked the email they sent me as a 13+ member, and it is different.  No mention that there wouldn't be another email for example.

But no mention that there would be another email either. Then if you went on the website to read the further info, on that page it explicitly said there would be no confirmation email sent out.

There’s definitely been a change from the TO with these sales to be less ‘helpful’, and there’s no doubt it will have caught some people out.

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29776 on: November 27, 2022, 10:09:30 am »
Was in the queue on Friday and once I got onto the site it went straight to the 406 not acceptable error, was gutted. Had a different browser open on my phone and I turned my WiFi off to use my phone data and luckily got through that way but now I can't access the site at all on my home WiFi. Contacted live chat who say it's not on their end and I need to contact my internet provider. Has anybody had this happen before? I've cleared cache and cookies and nothing has worked

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #29777 on: November 27, 2022, 11:17:20 am »
Was in the queue on Friday and once I got onto the site it went straight to the 406 not acceptable error, was gutted. Had a different browser open on my phone and I turned my WiFi off to use my phone data and luckily got through that way but now I can't access the site at all on my home WiFi. Contacted live chat who say it's not on their end and I need to contact my internet provider. Has anybody had this happen before? I've cleared cache and cookies and nothing has worked

It is their end, livechat dont know their head from their arses

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29778 on: November 27, 2022, 11:40:37 am »

Have you been F5'ing quite a bit?

Are you still getting it?

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29779 on: November 27, 2022, 01:34:04 pm »
I never even got a chance to F5. Once I entered the site it went straight to the 406 error. No I still can't access the site. They've clearly blocked my IP address but are refusing to admit it's them
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 01:36:22 pm by dimewestern »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29780 on: November 27, 2022, 01:42:23 pm »
I never even got a chance to F5. Once I entered the site it went straight to the 406 error. No I still can't access the site. They've clearly blocked my IP address but are refusing to admit it's them

Restart your router to see if you get assigned a new IP

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29781 on: November 27, 2022, 01:51:55 pm »

What router you got? Whos' your ISP?

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #29782 on: November 27, 2022, 01:52:44 pm »
Is there any reason why I can’t forward a Leicester ticket yet? Area is greyed out, do they only go live a certain time period before each game?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29783 on: November 27, 2022, 01:53:23 pm »
Is there any reason why I can’t forward a Leicester ticket yet? Area is greyed out, do they only go live a certain time period before each game?

About a week before the game

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #29784 on: November 27, 2022, 01:57:02 pm »
About a week before the game

Cheers mate.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29785 on: November 27, 2022, 02:49:24 pm »
Restart your router to see if you get assigned a new IP
I've done that about five times already hoping for that but unfortunately it's the same IP every time

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29786 on: November 27, 2022, 02:51:13 pm »
What router you got? Whos' your ISP?
ISP is Virgin and not sure what router, think it's Netgear?

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29787 on: November 27, 2022, 03:42:01 pm »
ISP is Virgin and not sure what router, think it's Netgear?

PM me, I'll help you...

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29788 on: November 27, 2022, 04:17:27 pm »
PM me, I'll help you...

Haha you couldn't make it up, i'ts not letting me send PM's here now, it keeps saying an error has occurred

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29789 on: November 27, 2022, 05:18:14 pm »
Haha you couldn't make it up, i'ts not letting me send PM's here now, it keeps saying an error has occurred
You need 50 posts in order to be able to send a PM, ask the mods directly as I’m sure that they’ll up your post count to help you
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline dimewestern

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29790 on: November 27, 2022, 05:33:24 pm »
You need 50 posts in order to be able to send a PM, ask the mods directly as I’m sure that they’ll up your post count to help you
Thanks I've sorted it now, apparently I needed 15 🙂

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29791 on: November 27, 2022, 06:04:54 pm »
Thanks I've sorted it now, apparently I needed 15 🙂

PM'd you, let us know how you get on  :)

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29792 on: November 27, 2022, 06:38:48 pm »

That was strange ? I'm also a 13+ .

Offline 205mob

• Main Stander
« Reply #29793 on: November 28, 2022, 02:55:31 am »
That was strange ? I'm also a 13+ .

Yes the boys, big dick energy.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29794 on: November 28, 2022, 07:37:51 am »

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #29795 on: November 28, 2022, 11:17:06 am »
Just looking at my Fulham ticket, it’s in Anny Road 129. Row 31, 198. Was only labelled restricted view on the site, not severely restricted, but I’ve heard 129 seats are pretty terrible. Has anyone sat here? How bad should i expect it to be?

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29796 on: November 28, 2022, 11:22:32 am »
Just looking at my Fulham ticket, it’s in Anny Road 129. Row 31, 198. Was only labelled restricted view on the site, not severely restricted, but I’ve heard 129 seats are pretty terrible. Has anyone sat here? How bad should i expect it to be?

You can check the view from any seat here

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/liverpool/

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29797 on: November 28, 2022, 11:30:32 am »
You can check the view from any seat here

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/liverpool/

Tbf back row of annie road looks okay on this thing, doesnt account for the view standing up

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29798 on: November 28, 2022, 11:31:34 am »

Its not too bad.. its only restricted because of the support pillar that blocks some of the box area

Online anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29799 on: November 28, 2022, 12:34:28 pm »
Was in that exact spec for the 9-0 v Bournemouth and it's not the worst of the restricted lower views. Just a bit of a pillar blocking one of the goal lines
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17