Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091628 times)

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #29721 on: November 25, 2022, 09:28:59 am »
Yeah got a couple of decent ones (Chelsea in the ballot, Arse, Spurs); but United, Everton & Villa restricted. Can't complain at all with that. Thought I was gonna drop off the ladder completely.   

Haven't sat in rows 34,35 Lower Anny for, I guess, must be decades. How restricted we talking? Can you see both goals? I can't remember.

Very restricted, unfortunately... as in you really struggle to see the goal at the Kop end. I think it's a bit of a joke that they charge £45 for them to be honest, should be about £25. Pro-rata it based on how much of the pitch you can see.

Credits have got people by the balls so it's better to just take the hit on SRV and protect yourself for future seasons imo.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #29722 on: November 25, 2022, 09:31:12 am »
Very restricted, unfortunately... as in you really struggle to see the goal at the Kop end. I think it's a bit of a joke that they charge £45 for them to be honest, should be about £25. Pro-rata it based on how much of the pitch you can see.

Credits have got people by the balls so it's better to just take the hit on SRV and protect yourself for future seasons imo.

The beauty of the standing situation is that you can always move forwards...

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #29723 on: November 25, 2022, 09:31:37 am »

Yep that was the reason I have two matches in those seats as pushed me up to 13.

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #29724 on: November 25, 2022, 09:35:00 am »

Was a case of a restricted derby in the hand or risking it on a potential derby in the bush (late sales). Would have been fuming with myself if I didn't get to go at all. Also I'm a clearly a coward haha.   
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." - Bill Shankly

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #29725 on: November 25, 2022, 09:35:25 am »
Wasn’t too bad that. Around 12k in the queue, boxed the 3 I was eligible before in about 10 minutes of refreshing. More or less the same seat in U1 for all three strangely, wonder if they had been holding that section back or just coincidence.

Offline AnfieldTipster

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29726 on: November 25, 2022, 09:42:50 am »
Nothing for me unfortunately. Was around 3,500 odd in the queue this morning. Got in after around 20 mins and Brentford, Fulham, Forest all Sold Out.

Have been refreshing ever since and a singles were popping up but I need 2 as my daughter has a membership too... no doubles came up at all they are like gold dust now. Will try my chances in the LA sales now.

Have been unsuccessful in all ballots since this started as well. This has so far been the first season in 20 years where I haven't been to a game yet !

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29727 on: November 25, 2022, 09:44:32 am »
Managed to get in just now...

Tickets
There are no games available for you to purchase

So have all the tickets gone or is there an issue?
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #29728 on: November 25, 2022, 09:46:25 am »
Managed to get in just now...

Tickets
There are no games available for you to purchase

So have all the tickets gone or is there an issue?
Probably all sold out.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #29729 on: November 25, 2022, 09:46:41 am »
Good to see that some are getting up the ladder, but until we have that 100,000 seater stadium, it's always going to be at the expense of others who were on it previously. A bit like everyone in the public sector wanting, quite rightly, salary increases; but taxpayers not wanting any tax hikes. We can't all be winners!

Good luck to those now in a position to follow the club with some guarantee. Make the most of it boys and girls.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #29730 on: November 25, 2022, 09:49:39 am »
Nothing for me unfortunately. Was around 3,500 odd in the queue this morning. Got in after around 20 mins and Brentford, Fulham, Forest all Sold Out.

Have been refreshing ever since and a singles were popping up but I need 2 as my daughter has a membership too... no doubles came up at all they are like gold dust now. Will try my chances in the LA sales now.

Have been unsuccessful in all ballots since this started as well. This has so far been the first season in 20 years where I haven't been to a game yet !

That's clear evidence of a broken system. Surely one of the 13+ fan group will sell you a ticket?

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #29731 on: November 25, 2022, 09:50:43 am »
Well done to the ticket office today btw for restricting the visibility of games depending on people's criteria - definitely made a difference for the 4+ games.

The only issue with this with this was that I was trying to sort my brother and some mates out this morning as well as myself - we enter the ballots individually to spread our chances so, inevitably, end up being successful for different games. However, I couldn't see all of the games they needed (e.g. Everton, United, Arsenal) from my account because I'd already bought my tickets for those games yesterday. This meant I had to log in as them on another tab to sort their tickets - I didn't realise this initially, I just thought that United and Everton must have sold out.

I get that this is a very minor gripe in the scheme of things and it's probably worth it if it stops people hoarding tickets in baskets for games they don't qualify for.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 09:53:51 am by Divock »

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29732 on: November 25, 2022, 09:53:15 am »
Probably all sold out.
I guess.. just seems weird to see others are saying they are still picking up on the 4+ sales now

Offline MacKon

• Main Stander
  • FOOTBALL WITHOUT ORIGI IS NOTHING
« Reply #29733 on: November 25, 2022, 10:05:28 am »
Has anyone had his ticket cancelled for buying a wrong category? I accidentally bought 2 Juniors instead of 1. Chose Junior for one of my mates by mistake and I'm not sure if it'll cause some trouble.
Good thing about pizza is that even when it's bad, it's still reasonably good.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #29734 on: November 25, 2022, 10:09:55 am »
Well done to the ticket office today btw for restricting the visibility of games depending on people's criteria - definitely made a difference for the 4+ games.

The only issue with this with this was that I was trying to sort my brother and some mates out this morning as well as myself - we enter the ballots individually to spread our chances so, inevitably, end up being successful for different games. However, I couldn't see all of the games they needed (e.g. Everton, United, Arsenal) from my account because I'd already bought my tickets for those games yesterday. This meant I had to log in as them on another tab to sort their tickets - I didn't realise this initially, I just thought that United and Everton must have sold out.

I get that this is a very minor gripe in the scheme of things and it's probably worth it if it stops people hoarding tickets in baskets for games they don't qualify for.

Agreed- the basket hoarding is the biggest irritation of all. Would love to understand why they cannot sort a Presale Login limited to one device which would stop the sheer unfairness of it all.

Offline AnfieldTipster

• Kemlynite
« Reply #29735 on: November 25, 2022, 10:14:09 am »
That's clear evidence of a broken system. Surely one of the 13+ fan group will sell you a ticket?

Not sure where to start with getting tickets that way Andy mate to be honest. I am not on Twitter or any other social media so not sure if thats how you could get your hands on 13+ members tickets via that means? I think i would be okay if it was just me, but my 9 year old (was her first proper season at Anfield last season; and she bloody loved it) needs to come with me too and i have found this season so difficult trying to get 2 together. Not happened yet!

Online NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #29736 on: November 25, 2022, 10:46:36 am »
Haha shut it soft lad and keep up with the system before ye fall behind

Cheers for these inspiring words earlier this week pal - blind luck gifted me with a queue position of 102 this morning, got every game and I'm now on 17 out of 19 for the season.

Take it easy!
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29737 on: November 25, 2022, 11:21:30 am »
Just done fan update.. what do they exactly check? The address on license & that you're a real person?

Offline roots99

• Main Stander
« Reply #29738 on: November 25, 2022, 11:36:42 am »
Just done fan update.. what do they exactly check? The address on license & that you're a real person?

Guess they want to check if the address on their system matches the address on your licence as only a 'real person' would have a passport/driving licence. Despite saying it could take upto a week, mine, at a quiet time admittedly, got verified crazy quick — maybe 10 mins — so the checks can't be that thorough.

Don't know what would happen if the addresses differ. Back when I was renting I kept the address for my licence at my parents'/my childhood home. Same with passport. Was less hassle than having to contact the DVLA/Home Office every move. Must be loads of people like this.

Online walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #29739 on: November 25, 2022, 11:41:00 am »
Guess they want to check if the address on their system matches the address on your licence as only a 'real person' would have a passport/driving licence. Despite saying it could take upto a week, mine, at a quiet time admittedly, got verified crazy quick — maybe 10 mins — so the checks can't be that thorough.

Don't know what would happen if the addresses differ. Back when I was renting I kept the address for my licence at my parents'/my childhood home. Same with passport. Was less hassle than having to contact the DVLA/Home Office every move. Must be loads of people like this.

they must not check address as I just realised on my license is my parents address and my membership has my current address and it was ok, so exactly like your scenario

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29740 on: November 25, 2022, 01:42:35 pm »
So I have been to every game since the priority card came in, that then turned into the members. I am in Switzerland and I completely missed the sale on Wednesday, just finding out now. I have all from first half of the season. I can only hope I pick up some returns 2nd half. Fuming with myself. Could be off the ladder now.  :no

Ouch!  I feel your pain mate.  I don't know whether I'm typical, but after the email from the Ticket Office telling us to register and saying they would be announcing detailed sale dates/times for some point this week, I received no additional information.  I only found out it was Wednesday by proactively checking the website.

The Club should have sent out an email with the full details as they implied they were going to do.  If they did, I never got it.  If you didn't too, I'd complain and involve SoS. It won't get you anywhere, but it might make them get it right next July.

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29741 on: November 25, 2022, 02:56:53 pm »

Unless I'm missing a point here - It's been the same way for several seasons that when a person logs in, they only see the games which they qualify themselves for?

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #29742 on: November 25, 2022, 03:03:08 pm »
Unless I'm missing a point here - It's been the same way for several seasons that when a person logs in, they only see the games which they qualify themselves for?

It hasn't been the case for some of the recent sales and it's caused some real issues.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29743 on: November 25, 2022, 03:14:13 pm »
Anyone else think that was a strange sale today?? I thought is was pretty calm, lot more available than in the past??

....Not complaining like
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29744 on: November 25, 2022, 03:36:38 pm »
Anyone else think that was a strange sale today?? I thought is was pretty calm, lot more available than in the past??

....Not complaining like

Considering they didn't email people to tell them when the sale was on, I suspect a few missed it

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #29745 on: November 25, 2022, 03:58:04 pm »
Considering they didn't email people to tell them when the sale was on, I suspect a few missed it

I know a lad on 13+ who failed to register for the Ballot and is now scrabbling around. I know a decent numbers of members who also forgot to register for the Ballot. It's easily done...

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29746 on: November 25, 2022, 04:21:01 pm »
Just done my fan update and it’s failed 3 times. Using my passport. Have to contact the club now. Anyone else had any issues with it. I was using my passport as don’t have a driving liscence

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29747 on: November 25, 2022, 04:21:26 pm »
Just done my fan update and it’s failed 3 times. Using my passport. Have to contact the club now. Anyone else had any issues with it. I was using my passport as don’t have a driving liscence

I used my passport and it went through first time.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29748 on: November 25, 2022, 04:24:26 pm »
I used my passport and it went through first time.
I don’t know what the issue is then. Only got the bottom part of my passport in the photo. Only thing is I’ve got my light on now so maybe a slight shine on something. But shouldn’t be an issue.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29749 on: November 25, 2022, 04:29:18 pm »
I don’t know what the issue is then. Only got the bottom part of my passport in the photo. Only thing is I’ve got my light on now so maybe a slight shine on something. But shouldn’t be an issue.

My kid’s was rejected and I think it was because there was reflection it. Took another photo and it worked.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #29750 on: November 25, 2022, 05:01:13 pm »
My kid’s was rejected and I think it was because there was reflection it. Took another photo and it worked.

Maybe that was it. A slight glare or something. Hopefully the club can sort it. Managed to get myself to 14 credits today so will be gutted if I loose them

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29751 on: November 25, 2022, 05:07:47 pm »
OMG just realised I'm on 13 after today! (assuming I can go to them all that have been bought).

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #29752 on: November 25, 2022, 05:08:51 pm »
Did any of you notice if the 4+ games have ever gone down to 3+ in the Late Availability Sale. I seem to recall Man City from last season doing so?

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29753 on: November 25, 2022, 05:09:40 pm »
Did any of you notice if the 4+ games have ever gone down to 3+ in the Late Availability Sale. I seem to recall Man City from last season doing so?

Man City did but is was early in the return to grounds post-Covid.
Doubt any more will sadly.

Online NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #29754 on: November 25, 2022, 05:12:19 pm »
OMG just realised I'm on 13 after today! (assuming I can go to them all that have been bought).

Congrats!
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29755 on: November 25, 2022, 05:14:19 pm »
Maybe that was it. A slight glare or something. Hopefully the club can sort it. Managed to get myself to 14 credits today so will be gutted if I loose them

Contact them and ask to upload it again. Do it in daylight, no lights on, no glare, all of the bottom page, against a dark background as sometimes their system confuses background with the page itself.

Offline loveisreal

• manloveisrealtoo. Takin' Bascombe to taskombe.
  • Kopite
« Reply #29756 on: November 25, 2022, 05:27:03 pm »
Well done everyone that got to 13 today.  Some of the people on here who did have been on this joyless hustle for as long as I have and so good that we finally got sorted.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #29757 on: November 25, 2022, 06:22:44 pm »
Man City did but is was early in the return to grounds post-Covid.
Doubt any more will sadly.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29758 on: November 25, 2022, 06:40:17 pm »
Ouch!  I feel your pain mate.  I don't know whether I'm typical, but after the email from the Ticket Office telling us to register and saying they would be announcing detailed sale dates/times for some point this week, I received no additional information.  I only found out it was Wednesday by proactively checking the website.

The Club should have sent out an email with the full details as they implied they were going to do.  If they did, I never got it.  If you didn't too, I'd complain and involve SoS. It won't get you anywhere, but it might make them get it right next July.

I got no email either.  I feel like it may be fate. I’m sick of the way the games gone and how corrupt it is. Cheats getting away with it. And then fuck knows who the new owners will be. Maybe more time to concentrate on the family.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #29759 on: November 25, 2022, 06:58:11 pm »
Don't think anyone got an email about sale dates, just the earlier one about the ballots.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."