Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059788 times)

Offline wild_wild_wild

• Main Stander
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #29640 on: November 24, 2022, 10:50:18 am »
Try 222 no adult/junior there. Just got a 3 together and 4 together
ah cool, cheers for the tip... got lower main in the end...

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29641 on: November 24, 2022, 11:03:06 am »
The club genuinely think it will, they'll likely keep the 'ratio's' very similar to they are now and there's an extra 2k members tickets in that expansion

Those at the top think it'll happen but time will tell this year for sure

As I've said there will be even more on 13 next season than there is this. So will be just as big a shitshow as ever next season.

Shockingly the club has made members sales the worst they've ever been, and that is some talent

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #29642 on: November 24, 2022, 11:34:14 am »
As I've said there will be even more on 13 next season than there is this. So will be just as big a shitshow as ever next season.

Shockingly the club has made members sales the worst they've ever been, and that is some talent

How would you do it then?

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29643 on: November 24, 2022, 11:36:53 am »

I doubt there will be that many extra 13+ to have a bigger impact? Credits are like rocking horse.....
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #29644 on: November 24, 2022, 11:42:27 am »
I doubt there will be that many extra 13+ to have a bigger impact? Credits are like rocking horse.....

I think there will be considerably less but others clearly know better!!

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #29645 on: November 24, 2022, 12:03:49 pm »
Maybe they should revise the system and stop the gaining of the credits from friends and family when you forward the ticket to stop the touts from building an even bigger portfolio.
You only gain a credit when you buy a ticket from the club but you still lose a credit when you forward one. Is this a fairer option!!?

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #29646 on: November 24, 2022, 12:11:55 pm »
I think there will be considerably less but others clearly know better!!

We both know you're right, and especially with no credit for seasies

The suggestion about removing credit when passing to F&F is probably a good idea, that'll drop it significantly

Also depends how we perform... few crap seasons will drop it and make it easier to get on

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29647 on: November 24, 2022, 12:12:05 pm »
Maybe they should revise the system and stop the gaining of the credits from friends and family when you forward the ticket to stop the touts from building an even bigger portfolio.
You only gain a credit when you buy a ticket from the club but you still lose a credit when you forward one. Is this a fairer option!!?
So basically someone could attend all 19 games in a season that have been transferred between family members, for example, yet they won't get a single credit for it?
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29648 on: November 24, 2022, 12:14:12 pm »
So basically someone could attend all 19 games in a season that have been transferred between family members, for example, yet they won't get a single credit for it?

Only the same as buying 19 season ticket returns - thats 'even worse' when you bought legitimately direct from the club

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29649 on: November 24, 2022, 12:16:17 pm »
Only the same as buying 19 season ticket returns - thats 'even worse' when you bought legitimately direct from the club

Ouch.. that would be cruel... :o

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29650 on: November 24, 2022, 12:30:40 pm »
I agree but there is no way that the seasie can keep the credit and at the same time, the member will get the credit as well as thats effectively 2 credits for the same seat.

So whats the answer then? The problem is there isn't a one size fits all solution.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29651 on: November 24, 2022, 12:37:42 pm »
I agree but there is no way that the seasie can keep the credit and at the same time, the member will get the credit as well as thats effectively 2 credits for the same seat.

So whats the answer then? The problem is there isn't a one size fits all solution.

Thats the bottom line, same with these ballots etc can't have tickets just go to locals or just go to those with credits or just go to ballots, needs a balance there'll always be someone unhappy

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #29652 on: November 24, 2022, 01:22:26 pm »
How confident are we that they won't increase the guaranteed threshold from 13 credits?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29653 on: November 24, 2022, 01:35:53 pm »
How would you do it then?

Pay for a decent ticketing system for a start - pre logins is one thing that would be easily put in. I don't what it is but there's obviously lots and lots who know a back door into the system Pay some money to close these loopholes

I mean you've got a system that yesterday couldn't even handle a redirect to the 3DS verification page from a saved card. It's pathetic

Reduce the F&F list so touts have got less ways of transferring credits to build up to 13+ - That was frankly a dreadful decision to have unlimited F&F

But anything like that means a bit more time and money - Which they know they don't have to do as every ticket sells. So they're not bothered in the slightest

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29654 on: November 24, 2022, 01:59:07 pm »
How confident are we that they won't increase the guaranteed threshold from 13 credits?

Surely if this was going to happen they would have to notify all the members at the start of the season??

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29655 on: November 24, 2022, 02:01:26 pm »
Surely if this was going to happen they would have to notify all the members at the start of the season??

Nah its based on how many reach 13

Might be some games early on with reduced allocation cos of AR works too if not finshed... will work like aways do

They upped to 14 and 15 when doing the main stand

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29656 on: November 24, 2022, 02:12:35 pm »

This is my main gripe with the current system... I understand why they come up with the double accounting claim (extreme example would be 20k STs return for every game you'd have potential 20k members eligible) however for me, I believe if you are buying directly from the club, it should come with a credit.. How many of us have built our credits up in that way over the years? Pre-Ballots, in the sales it was always an end up with all or bust in most cases.

In essence the club are capping "credits" which they hope will in time, spread out more evenly and bring the relevant numbers down. I've missed 1 home game this season yet I have 1 credit to my name... so having only missed the guaranteed sale because of Covid returns, I now look like I could basically attend all but 1 league game and not even qualify for the 4+ sales.

I honestly think in the future, the clubs direction may well be a tiered membership system with the current STs as a "Platinum Membership" option and if STs are found to be passing on say 6 games+ a season, this will revert to the highest "membership" level (e.g Gold). Not sure if the legally could do this and would cause a lot of debates.

How i proposed what I think they may do in the future to a fellow Rawkite recently

Platinum Membership - Equivalent to a ST
Gold Membership - For supporters wishing to attend most matches inc aways/cups - e.g. 13+ members
Silver Membership - Fans who wish to attend the odd match
Bronze Membership - Fans who want access to LFCTV/Shop discount but not attending matches
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29657 on: November 24, 2022, 02:15:58 pm »
Nah its based on how many reach 13

Might be some games early on with reduced allocation cos of AR works too if not finshed... will work like aways do

They upped to 14 and 15 when doing the main stand

So they'll evaluate this prior to next season starting and pluck a number out? wow... wasn't aware of that... Usually though shouldn't set criteria be published now? rather than moving goalposts (excuse the pun) at the end of the season?

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #29658 on: November 24, 2022, 02:18:34 pm »
This is my main gripe with the current system... I understand why they come up with the double accounting claim (extreme example would be 20k STs return for every game you'd have potential 20k members eligible) however for me, I believe if you are buying directly from the club, it should come with a credit.. How many of us have built our credits up in that way over the years? Pre-Ballots, in the sales it was always an end up with all or bust in most cases.

In essence the club are capping "credits" which they hope will in time, spread out more evenly and bring the relevant numbers down. I've missed 1 home game this season yet I have 1 credit to my name... so having only missed the guaranteed sale because of Covid returns, I now look like I could basically attend all but 1 league game and not even qualify for the 4+ sales.

I honestly think in the future, the clubs direction may well be a tiered membership system with the current STs as a "Platinum Membership" option and if STs are found to be passing on say 6 games+ a season, this will revert to the highest "membership" level (e.g Gold). Not sure if the legally could do this and would cause a lot of debates.

How i proposed what I think they may do in the future to a fellow Rawkite recently

Platinum Membership - Equivalent to a ST
Gold Membership - For supporters wishing to attend most matches inc aways/cups - e.g. 13+ members
Silver Membership - Fans who wish to attend the odd match
Bronze Membership - Fans who want access to LFCTV/Shop discount but not attending matches

Tin Membership - Fans who want the coaster/keyring/bottle combo only  ;D ;D ;D

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29659 on: November 24, 2022, 02:19:52 pm »
So they'll evaluate this prior to next season starting and pluck a number out? wow... wasn't aware of that... Usually though shouldn't set criteria be published now? rather than moving goalposts (excuse the pun) at the end of the season?

Moving goalposts? The club will evaluate the numbers on credits when the season ends as we don't know how many members will end up getting 13, 14 etc through late/member sales/ member transfers

The 13+ figure has remained consistent for a couple of years but as 30fiver says, they have been known to make changes like when the new Main Stand was built

It would not surprise me if the club assessed the number of 19 passing on 4-5 games and potentially decided to change the tiering from 13+ and 4+ to try and limit this loophole so maybe do 15/7/0

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #29660 on: November 24, 2022, 02:36:33 pm »
With a potential sale of the club on the horizon i can't see any changes happening on the way tickets are sold or credits assigned personally.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29661 on: November 24, 2022, 03:43:16 pm »

Like Matt said, they can't know how many are on 13+ next season, might be more qualify than seats available, what do they do then??

Its a difficult balance between loyalty and not closing the shop completely to new fans

There'll always be an argument for them to do it one way or another, usually coming from someone who would benefit from their suggestion

Tiered membership wouldn't happen at LFC as there's already too many people who'd be at the top, and you cant just walk up and buy a top tier membership, people would buy the bottom one or 2nd bottom one and struggle to work their way up just as they do now

My suggestion on what I think would resolve most problems if combined together

1) make 13+ members season ticket holders in a 1 off offer, they can choose to take it or decline it

2) put a cap on 3 transfers a season for season ticket holders, 0 transfers for members

3) minimum attendance requirement for season ticket holders set at 11/12/13 matches a season or a rolling average over 3 seasons

4) after the 3 transfers mentioned in point 2 the rest must be sold back to the club

5) 1 type of membership to buy, with these remaining members then tiered based off their attendance each season, say 0-4, 5-10, 10-15 and 16-19 as an example

6) those tiers are used to enter a ballot, with the % chance of a ticket each match matching up with your tier system. Example, 0-4 you have a 3% chance per  game, 5-10 have a 20% chance per game, 10-15 you have a 40% chance per game, 15-19 you have a 75% chance per game or whatever it may be

6a) percentages would depend how many qualified in each basket from the year before, but for example let the club allocate the 10k+ members tickets as 1k, 2k, 3k, 4k into each bucket and so on... with the idea being no member is guaranteed anything, but random odds allow people to move up and fall down the ladder

6b) all ST returns come with credit as it wont affect a 13+ figure and will all be chance

6c) I dont suggest this, but to shut twitter up, give a % boost (lets say 3%) to those with L post codes - make every L post code account validate their address through proof of bills etc.. like they use to on collecting paper tickets

7) introduce ID checks again at the turnstiles, randomly choose a set of turnstiles each match and check every person using that turnstile for that match, or choose 1 in every 2 going through it - this will slowly weed out the burner phones

8 - allow cups to be passed on, but if you do and we reach a final (or semi at wembley) then you cannot qualify for the ballot
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 03:45:53 pm by 30fiver »

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #29662 on: November 24, 2022, 04:23:53 pm »
Pay for a decent ticketing system for a start - pre logins is one thing that would be easily put in. I don't what it is but there's obviously lots and lots who know a back door into the system Pay some money to close these loopholes

I mean you've got a system that yesterday couldn't even handle a redirect to the 3DS verification page from a saved card. It's pathetic

Reduce the F&F list so touts have got less ways of transferring credits to build up to 13+ - That was frankly a dreadful decision to have unlimited F&F

But anything like that means a bit more time and money - Which they  know they don't have to do as every ticket sells. So they're not bothered in the slightest

was it a terrible decision? i would suggest the club now know EXACTLY who is doing what and those with loads of F&F will stand out like a sore thumb
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 04:26:26 pm by sonofkenny »

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29663 on: November 24, 2022, 04:24:44 pm »

But anything like that means a bit more time and money - Which they know they don't have to do as every ticket sells. So they're not bothered in the slightest

there is no decent ticketing system though - they all have their flaws, even the Glastonbury sale (seetickets) can be heavily exploited, or any ticketmaster sale.

the pre-login thing will be a shitshow too unfortunately when peoples' sessions time out or the server kicks them out. it'll just be a new round of repeated questions and infuriation on this same forum.

agree the credits transfer thing shouldn't have happened. basically let you get around fanupdate. perhaps it may cause a red flag somewhere though if someone spent time looking at the 'network' of F&Fs sharing credits
YNWA.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #29664 on: November 24, 2022, 04:41:20 pm »
Had some issues with the proceed button being greyed out and also when I selected three adult tickets it came up as some type of error about junior tickets.

Got it done after some refreshing. 3 together for Arsenal. Will be falling off the 4+ ladder this year after a few years on it. Shame.

Could anyone give me a brief outline of how credits work with late sales? Feel like there so much information to sift through I wouldn’t know where to find it
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #29665 on: November 24, 2022, 05:05:14 pm »
Forgot to get my Everton and United tickets, very fun

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #29666 on: November 24, 2022, 05:27:06 pm »
Some mad shit gets tossed about on here. The idea of there being a shit load more 13+ is Walter Mitty stuff.

Take season 19/20 there were approx 300 extra members that made it to 13+ games. That coincided with the fan update that saw a drop of around 1000 memberships that had 13+ and were not updated. Take into account the extra seats the new stand will bring so even if there is a certain amount of credit building going on it isn't going to be significant numbers. At worst if by some strange reason the numbers exceed it which I can't see that being the case they move it up a notch from 13 to 15. But I can't see that happening it's more likely to stay the same in my opinion.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29667 on: November 24, 2022, 06:49:45 pm »
was it a terrible decision? i would suggest the club now know EXACTLY who is doing what and those with loads of F&F will stand out like a sore thumb
I have got a ridiculous amount of people on my F&f list yet I have never transferred a ticket as I go to every match. I buy for a hell of a lot of people via my F&F for various reasons including plenty who simply don't sit in front of a computer all day like I do.

Having loads on your F&F doesn't necessarily make you a tout, I have never touted a ticket in my life and never would either. Loads on this site that know me personally can vouch for me as well.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29668 on: November 24, 2022, 07:20:34 pm »
Had some issues with the proceed button being greyed out and also when I selected three adult tickets it came up as some type of error about junior tickets.

Got it done after some refreshing. 3 together for Arsenal. Will be falling off the 4+ ladder this year after a few years on it. Shame.

Could anyone give me a brief outline of how credits work with late sales? Feel like there so much information to sift through I wouldn’t know where to find it

In short if its a ST return (this is only viewable on the pitch view and not on checkout), it's no credit

If it's a late release (e.g. unsold hospo/ SRV), it has a credit

On your confirmation email theres a little gap now which states if it is a ST return

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #29669 on: November 24, 2022, 09:46:45 pm »
For tomorrow, does anyone know if having multiple browsers open increases your chances of a decent queue position?

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #29670 on: November 24, 2022, 09:49:14 pm »
For tomorrow, does anyone know if having multiple browsers open increases your chances of a decent queue position?
Depends how many but from experience.. It's never helped me in any sales and I've been in 5 for every home game this half of the season... I had 5 windows open today and they were all 32k-50k

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29671 on: November 24, 2022, 09:55:02 pm »

If you are an ordinary joe with 1 laptop - and no programs etc - no it doesnt..  I guess you can use your phone and laptop which can help a bit.. i went for the sale on tuesday, sorted everything and the payment crashed - end of the queue.. when i got in back again i went for the three matches i had to get - got them, paid - and could carry on buying, i could be wrong but i think when you paid last year - you get thrown out
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #29672 on: November 24, 2022, 10:20:35 pm »
Thanks. Well I’ve got my phone and mine and my wife’s laptops so I’ll see how I get on. Not feeling too optimistic!

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29673 on: November 24, 2022, 10:34:31 pm »
Thanks. Well I’ve got my phone and mine and my wife’s laptops so I’ll see how I get on. Not feeling too optimistic!

Open as many as you can and hope for the best.  If those with the ways and means can bypass the queue you have no chance.  Otherwise you have a glimmer of a hope.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29674 on: November 25, 2022, 08:06:20 am »
So I have been to every game since the priority card came in, that then turned into the members. I am in Switzerland and I completely missed the sale on Wednesday, just finding out now. I have all from first half of the season. I can only hope I pick up some returns 2nd half. Fuming with myself. Could be off the ladder now.  :no
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 08:09:26 am by Livbes »

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29675 on: November 25, 2022, 08:12:32 am »
Looking forward to the horiffic times in a couple of minutes.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29676 on: November 25, 2022, 08:13:45 am »

I reckon it will be 100k in the queue.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #29677 on: November 25, 2022, 08:16:15 am »
Wow. 95k and over 100k

"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29678 on: November 25, 2022, 08:16:50 am »
Best windows about 5k

Over 110k in the queue :o

Offline DIOJIM

• Main Stander
  • probs moaning about tickets
« Reply #29679 on: November 25, 2022, 08:19:01 am »
Best I've got is 20k, no chance I reckon