Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091585 times)

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #28560 on: September 27, 2022, 12:24:14 pm »
So if the confirmation mail has a blank line between Seat and Turnstile lines then the ticket was not a Season Ticket return?
Yes believe so

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #28561 on: September 27, 2022, 12:39:00 pm »
Picked one up in KL on firefox and cant buy it no errors just wont let me so going to drop it back now

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #28562 on: September 27, 2022, 12:40:50 pm »
Picked one up in KL on firefox and cant buy it no errors just wont let me so going to drop it back now
I had that issue on Firefox, I changed the URL to checkout and it took me to the next page with tickets there

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #28563 on: September 27, 2022, 12:43:49 pm »
I had that issue on Firefox, I changed the URL to checkout and it took me to the next page with tickets there

;D Just a little too late reading this, some messing with the system they have will remember that for next time

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28564 on: September 27, 2022, 12:47:08 pm »
;D Just a little too late reading this, some messing with the system they have will remember that for next time
ah shite sorry mate, I had about a minute left on my timer when I worked that out, seems to be a browser issue

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28565 on: September 27, 2022, 01:01:55 pm »

I had this on friday gone but luckily got one through chrome. How exactly did you change the url to get past the error and to the checkout. Massively frustrating when the ticket is bagged and it is telling you to please wait. Must be something specific with firefox

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28566 on: September 27, 2022, 01:04:12 pm »
I had this on friday gone but luckily got one through chrome. How exactly did you change the url to get past the error and to the checkout. Massively frustrating when the ticket is bagged and it is telling you to please wait. Must be something specific with firefox
I think I had the checkout URL saved so I just clicked to that, I can't remember exactly just I changed the URL to the next page and the tickets were there

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #28567 on: September 27, 2022, 02:52:23 pm »
Big drop just then. Managed to grab a pair in L3, but they are season ticket returns
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #28568 on: September 27, 2022, 02:55:41 pm »
Got one just now in 106, was bracing myself for f5ing but refreshed once just now and a load dropped at once.
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #28569 on: September 27, 2022, 02:57:06 pm »
Got one just now in 106, was bracing myself for f5ing but refreshed once just now and a load dropped at once.
Brilliant, been refreshing for 20 minutes not seen anything.. typical
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Lfc1105

• Main Stander
  • This Is Anfield
« Reply #28570 on: September 27, 2022, 02:58:14 pm »
Was a few credit tickets about I managed one in U2 takes me to 5/5, 8 more for the promised land.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28571 on: September 27, 2022, 03:00:39 pm »
Big drop just then. Managed to grab a pair in L3, but they are season ticket returns
If I was able to get another pair in my basket that happened to count for credit would I be able to move the ST returns on to F&F and buy the ones that count for credit?

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #28572 on: September 27, 2022, 03:18:23 pm »
If I was able to get another pair in my basket that happened to count for credit would I be able to move the ST returns on to F&F and buy the ones that count for credit?

Give someone else a chance la!

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28573 on: September 27, 2022, 03:25:47 pm »

Yes

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28574 on: September 27, 2022, 03:29:09 pm »
Give someone else a chance la!
:) it’s unlikely I’ll do it for this game, just happy to get tickets

just wondered if in theory it’s something that’s possible

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28575 on: September 27, 2022, 03:29:31 pm »

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #28576 on: September 27, 2022, 05:35:42 pm »
Managed to get a Brighton ticket for a mate this afternoon. I was logged in as myself but bought it for him on my F&F. The ticket is in his account but not in his wallet yet. Does he just wait a day or so to see if it shows up or does he have to reload his pass?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28577 on: September 27, 2022, 06:11:50 pm »
think there'll be quite a few credit returns on this because of train strikes. potentially going to return mine if i can't go.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28578 on: September 27, 2022, 06:12:45 pm »
Managed to get a Brighton ticket for a mate this afternoon. I was logged in as myself but bought it for him on my F&F. The ticket is in his account but not in his wallet yet. Does he just wait a day or so to see if it shows up or does he have to reload his pass?

if he drags down on the pass or turns off and on auto updates it should update it for him. assuming it's a membership pass and not just a general admission one and you transferred via F&F. i'm assuming it updates instantly on the system.
YNWA.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #28579 on: September 27, 2022, 06:25:07 pm »
if he drags down on the pass or turns off and on auto updates it should update it for him. assuming it's a membership pass and not just a general admission one and you transferred via F&F. i'm assuming it updates instantly on the system.
He has tried the auto updates but his wallet hasn't updated, it's still showing the Wolves game. He's a member and his wallet has worked fine for the other games he's been to this season.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28580 on: September 27, 2022, 06:29:03 pm »
He has tried the auto updates but his wallet hasn't updated, it's still showing the Wolves game. He's a member and his wallet has worked fine for the other games he's been to this season.
I got tickets for Brighton this afternoon and my pass still shows Wolves as well. Assuming it’ll change nearer to the game

Offline Divock

• Main Stander
« Reply #28581 on: September 27, 2022, 11:36:20 pm »

He can do "Download NFC Pass" again from the membership section of his account. That normally forces my pass to update in Google wallet. I don't know if the same method works on iPhone.

If he has a Brighton ticket the pass will still work even if it's showing Wolves. I guess it's always handy having your row / seat number to hand though.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28582 on: September 28, 2022, 07:25:10 am »
Never get why there is so much panic over the pass not updating immediately.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #28583 on: September 28, 2022, 08:00:01 am »

Me neither

Offline emitime

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #28584 on: September 28, 2022, 08:11:45 am »

It is not a ticket. Your membership will work regardless of whether it is showing or not. It is just a reminder of where you seat is.

Online duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28585 on: September 28, 2022, 09:27:36 am »
Has it updated now, just checked mine again and it’s changed to Brighton now

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #28586 on: September 28, 2022, 10:00:52 am »
It is not a ticket. Your membership will work regardless of whether it is showing or not. It is just a reminder of where you seat is.
Exactly, it’s nothing to worry about if the ticket is showing in your online account.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28587 on: September 28, 2022, 10:03:28 am »

It's no wonder Welshred fucked it off. It's like Groundhog Day on this thread sometimes. The same questions being asked on nearly every page.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28588 on: September 28, 2022, 10:25:41 am »
It's no wonder Welshred fucked it off. It's like Groundhog Day on this thread sometimes. The same questions being asked on nearly every page.

It's almost as if people have managed to get tickets without actually buying the tickets themselves...

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #28589 on: September 28, 2022, 10:26:05 am »

I asked a simple question on behalf of someone as I didn't know the answer. Prior to that I had a look, albeit a quick one to see if I could find the answer in the thread. I couldn't so i posted on here, thought that was the point of forums?

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28590 on: September 28, 2022, 10:35:29 am »
This 100%. Don’t really mind long time members doing it especially if we never really see them on these threads. Does my head in though seeing people in single digits post on these threads asking questions that have been Answered every week for the last two years. Been crying out for a minimum post count to access the ticket threads
YNWA

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #28591 on: September 28, 2022, 01:09:03 pm »
This 100%. Don’t really mind long time members doing it especially if we never really see them on these threads. Does my head in though seeing people in single digits post on these threads asking questions that have been Answered every week for the last two years. Been crying out for a minimum post count to access the ticket threads

That's just reminded me, didn't the ticket forum used to be closed off to public view, or the away games bit anyway? Or is it still?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #28592 on: September 28, 2022, 01:13:08 pm »
That's just reminded me, didn't the ticket forum used to be closed off to public view, or the away games bit anyway? Or is it still?
Still public as far as I can see. Often be on here at work without logging in
YNWA

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #28593 on: September 28, 2022, 02:20:52 pm »
Hi all. Quick question for any person who might know, please.

I can't make it to the match on Saturday as all the trains are cancelled due to the strike. I have full credits so qualify for the 'two distributions in the season without losing the credit' thing.

My question is whether 'distribution' applies to me selling the ticket back to the club or if it only counts if I send it via linked family and friends?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28594 on: September 28, 2022, 02:25:40 pm »

I can't make it to the match on Saturday as all the trains are cancelled due to the strike. I have full credits so qualify for the 'two distributions in the season without losing the credit' thing.

My question is whether 'distribution' applies to me selling the ticket back to the club or if it only counts if I send it via linked family and friends?

Thanks in advance.

It would be only through your F&F list. Anyone buying it direct from the club after you selling it back would be entitled to the credit for it.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #28595 on: September 28, 2022, 02:26:30 pm »

Thanks in advance.

If you give to the club you lose credit

You only keep it the two times you email distribute it to people not on your F&F

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #28596 on: September 28, 2022, 02:27:05 pm »
It would be only through your F&F list. Anyone buying it direct from the club after you selling it back would be entitled to the credit for it.

I thought that might be the case - thanks for taking the time to answer.

Does anyone know if you lose the credit if you just don't go? I don't think there is anyone I can actually transfer it to this time.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28597 on: September 28, 2022, 02:27:32 pm »
If you give to the club you lose credit

You only keep it the two times you email distribute it to people not on your F&F

You can't distribute to people on your F&F list?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28598 on: September 28, 2022, 02:28:59 pm »
I thought that might be the case - thanks for taking the time to answer.

Does anyone know if you lose the credit if you just don't go? I don't think there is anyone I can actually transfer it to this time.

If it's the same as distribution last season you could just send it to anyone.

30fiver seems to suggest this is the case.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #28599 on: September 28, 2022, 02:29:27 pm »
Okay, I have spoken to live chat.

You have 2 distributions via either email or F&F where you keep the credit. After those 2, you can only transfer via F&F for any more you can't go to.