Author Topic: Membership Cards / Fan Cards  (Read 356247 times)

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
Re: Membership Cards / Fan Cards
« Reply #240 on: February 11, 2015, 01:20:07 pm »
Hey lads i have a question. I have a membership card and want to know if the selling period in July has a selling criteria like having to go to go to previous games in order to buy that ticket.
Seen us win everything

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #241 on: February 11, 2015, 06:19:42 pm »
Hey lads i have a question. I have a membership card and want to know if the selling period in July has a selling criteria like having to go to go to previous games in order to buy that ticket.

It does but there will be an opportunity for those without credits to buy tickets for some games.

Offline 77-78-81-84-05

• Euro lottery numbers for next week.
  • Main Stander
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #242 on: February 12, 2015, 11:33:03 pm »
You can buy for all games bar Manchester Utd and Everton which will unlikely drop to all members.

For the more popular games (categories A and B e.g. Arsenal and Manchester City) those with a certain number of games (14 last summer) get first priority but are available to all members afterwards. 

Category C games (e.g. Burnley and Leicester) go on sale to all members at once. Pure meltdown for these sales! 

Bottom line, you will be eligible for a ticket most games.
"Who's bigger than Liverpool?"  -Carra

"They were wearing me down but I thought: 'It will wear them down before me!' I knew I was right and that's what kept me going."  - Anne Williams R.I.P.

Offline diegoLFC7

• Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #243 on: February 13, 2015, 11:59:38 pm »
You can buy for all games bar Manchester Utd and Everton which will unlikely drop to all members.

For the more popular games (categories A and B e.g. Arsenal and Manchester City) those with a certain number of games (14 last summer) get first priority but are available to all members afterwards. 

Category C games (e.g. Burnley and Leicester) go on sale to all members at once. Pure meltdown for these sales! 

So theres a good chance when they go on sale in July that i can get some games? One more question, does the auto cup scheme only work for season ticket holders, or can members enroll too?
Seen us win everything

Offline 77-78-81-84-05

• Euro lottery numbers for next week.
  • Main Stander
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2015, 09:12:06 am »
So theres a good chance when they go on sale in July that i can get some games? One more question, does the auto cup scheme only work for season ticket holders, or can members enroll too?
Absolutely, but as you'll be lumped in the free for all sale I'd recommend just securing a couple of matches and taking them. Being picky or taking a pair for 6 or 7 games like many of us did in the 14+ sale is risky when the basket may empty or site crashes considering the demand! 

The ACS is open for members too and you will secure decent seats on it. If we make the Champions League there will be a pre-requisite.  This season was 3 Europa League matches from 12/13 but dropped to 1 I think. Definitely did not become available to all members.
"Who's bigger than Liverpool?"  -Carra

"They were wearing me down but I thought: 'It will wear them down before me!' I knew I was right and that's what kept me going."  - Anne Williams R.I.P.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #245 on: February 14, 2015, 04:23:30 pm »
Yeah a good chance but in the free for all sale you will have to be quick. you also have a good chance in the season ticket returns members sale in the week of the game.

Auto cup is open to all members until they are sold out after the season ticket sale.
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #246 on: February 18, 2015, 12:39:46 pm »
Quick question;

I've loaned my fancard to a mate for the Beşiktaş game tomorrow night, posted it recorded on Monday to him but as yet it's not arrived.

If it doesn't turn up, does anyone know the situation with someone other than the card holder picking up replacement tickets on the day? Possible? Not? Anyone ever had to do similar?
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 97.
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2015, 10:10:50 am »
Bit miffed that I got to the ground 20 minutes before the Spurs game last week and my card decided to suddenly not scan after working for years. Went to the guys with the handheld scanners and still didn't work so had to stand in a queue for the ticket office to then be told I had to pay Ł10 for a replacement, tried to argue the case but their argument was the card was 'damaged' - even though the card is in tact and I can't see anything wrong with it. Gave up in the end as the game was by then about to kick off and I was still outside the ground.

Doubt I'll get anywhere trying to get a refund will I? It just annoys me as what is to say it won't stop scanning again in a few weeks and I have to pay for the privilege again? Unlikely I know.

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2015, 08:03:15 pm »
Bit miffed that I got to the ground 20 minutes before the Spurs game last week and my card decided to suddenly not scan after working for years. Went to the guys with the handheld scanners and still didn't work so had to stand in a queue for the ticket office to then be told I had to pay Ł10 for a replacement, tried to argue the case but their argument was the card was 'damaged' - even though the card is in tact and I can't see anything wrong with it. Gave up in the end as the game was by then about to kick off and I was still outside the ground.

Doubt I'll get anywhere trying to get a refund will I? It just annoys me as what is to say it won't stop scanning again in a few weeks and I have to pay for the privilege again? Unlikely I know.

That happened to me at the Stoke game. The fan support lady took my card and let me in on her card. They sent me a new card in the post free of charge.

Might be worth following up.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:05:02 pm by Swissgaz »
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline Giz a Gobble

• Scouse Turkey that's hard to swallow.....
  • Main Stander
  • JUSTICE FOR THE 97.
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2015, 04:11:06 pm »
Thanks - I would have doubted I'd get anywhere though as I'd already paid up. I could always your case (if that's okay) though as an example of the inconsistency of the matter and see if it gets me anywhere with getting the Ł10 back.

I know it's not much but I guess it's the principle of the matter.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #250 on: May 4, 2015, 01:31:42 pm »

Was just coming on here to post a similar question.

My mate (who I go to all the games with - we are both STHs in the Kop) has a niece who is having a baby in August and so we have the chance of 'inheriting' her membership card for a lot of the games next season.

So, if I am reading the above correctly, a membership card (regardless of the credits on it) theoretically gets you a ticket for all the home league games EXCEPT United and Everton, correct ?

There are also two bulk sales for membership cards IIRC. Can any membership card apply for all the games in each bulk sale (bar United/Everton) just like everyone else ? Or does the bulk sale only go to people with enough credits ?

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #251 on: May 4, 2015, 02:17:02 pm »
Was just coming on here to post a similar question.

My mate (who I go to all the games with - we are both STHs in the Kop) has a niece who is having a baby in August and so we have the chance of 'inheriting' her membership card for a lot of the games next season.

So, if I am reading the above correctly, a membership card (regardless of the credits on it) theoretically gets you a ticket for all the home league games EXCEPT United and Everton, correct ?

There are also two bulk sales for membership cards IIRC. Can any membership card apply for all the games in each bulk sale (bar United/Everton) just like everyone else ? Or does the bulk sale only go to people with enough credits ?
Any membership card can apply for any match apart from Everton/United. They may include the last home match of the season as well (they did this season) so depending on that, either 16/19 or 17/19.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Smudgester

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: May 4, 2015, 06:02:07 pm »
Any membership card can apply for any match apart from Everton/United. They may include the last home match of the season as well (they did this season) so depending on that, either 16/19 or 17/19.
Thanks ABJ that is good to know.

If you buy in the bulk sale do you get the same seat for every game you get a ticket for?

Offline Swissgaz

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #253 on: May 4, 2015, 07:47:29 pm »
Thanks ABJ that is good to know.

If you buy in the bulk sale do you get the same seat for every game you get a ticket for?

No you don't.

However, this season we've ended up in the same seats for cat A/B games and all over the shop for Cat C.  All depends on how quick you are and how many others are buying in the same block as you at the time.
"Sometimes you just have to chill out, look at the Everton fans and let them realise what time it is" - Daniel Sturridge

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #254 on: May 4, 2015, 09:21:57 pm »

It would be great if the sales were like this, it would save all the stress in the bulk sales, pick a seat then click on the games you want to go to and sit in that seat, allocate which card you are using,stick them in the basket, job done, would be so much quicker as well.

Instead of the usual nightmare of pick a game, then try to pick seats in the block you want, get fucked off, look for another block etc and then repeat x 9 or 10  :no......why don't they do it like this, it would be a lot better......too easy ??
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #255 on: July 8, 2015, 02:47:44 pm »
Just a reminder to everyone that we view the swapping of membership cards / fancards / card numbers as effectively a ticket trade and as such asking or offering cards or card details outside exchange threads will get the standard two week ban.

The reason for this is that the exchanges are intended to help people who occasionally get left with tickets, they are not meant to enable people to build up false loyalty from games that they have no intention of attending.

Update and reminder

Membership/Fan Card sales or season long loans

Please refrain from attempting to sell on via RAWK. The exchange and use of cards for an upcoming match is as per ticket exchange rules. The attempted selling of a membership fan card with matches already on there or promised to be added is a minefield we cannot entertain

If found attempting to do this you risk a ban :wave

Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2016, 09:38:18 pm »
ive lost my members card and now need a replacement. if i asked for one tomorrow would i get it before the stoke game??

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #257 on: January 15, 2016, 10:18:51 am »
How do you update a fancard registered address?

tried with fancard number and password but keeps coming up with unknown error

Offline Swissgaz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: January 15, 2016, 08:46:15 pm »
ive lost my members card and now need a replacement. if i asked for one tomorrow would i get it before the stoke game??

Call the club and pay for the replacement over the phone.
Collect from the ticket office on the night of the game. 
You'll need ID with you to collect the card.

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
« Reply #259 on: April 15, 2016, 10:14:43 am »
Hi all,

The information on the club website isn't that clear. Why are there member ticket sales only twice a year? Do you essentially attempt to buy all your tickets for that half of the season in 1 go? Sorry if I'm being thick!

I'm a member but but didn't participate in any sales this year. What's my best bet for trying to get tickets to remaining games incl Europa league.

Thanks

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #260 on: April 15, 2016, 10:17:48 am »
Europa League no chance. Premier League games look at the late availability games. There's tickets available for Newcastle right now I believe.

Your assumption is right about the sales. There's 2 bulk sales a season and you buy all your tickets for that half of the season during one of the 2 sales. One in July and one in November.

Offline wellred82

• Now considers himself properly educated around the significance of his birthday.....
  • Kopite
« Reply #261 on: April 15, 2016, 10:29:05 am »
Thanks for the quick confirmation. Will keep an eye on the website for the rest of this season but guess I'll just have to set a reminder for next seasons 1st sale in July.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #262 on: April 15, 2016, 11:36:54 am »
Thanks for the quick confirmation. Will keep an eye on the website for the rest of this season but guess I'll just have to set a reminder for next seasons 1st sale in July.

Keep looking. There's a good chance the derby will drop to all members.

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #263 on: May 9, 2016, 11:40:50 am »
Anyone had their payments taken for 16/17 yet?
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #264 on: May 9, 2016, 04:21:35 pm »
No, not yet, haven't had an email about it yet either.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #265 on: May 9, 2016, 06:03:03 pm »
Cheers mate the only email I had was to say payment would be taken out on or after 5th May.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #266 on: May 9, 2016, 11:51:54 pm »
If you've got emails in the past from the club id log in and check.

Just checked - you cant while payments are being taken
« Last Edit: May 9, 2016, 11:53:32 pm by red_Mark1980 »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: May 10, 2016, 10:41:13 am »
If you've got emails in the past from the club id log in and check.

Just checked - you cant while payments are being taken

Haha, yeah I tried to check yesterday too. I checked a few weeks back though and it deffo said I had the auto-renew on.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #268 on: May 10, 2016, 11:11:05 am »
I usually only buy cup games on my member card. If I want to start buying league games this year on my card am I right in thinking the only two I will not get will be man u and everton as that's usually 8+ games? I should be alright for the others...

Online red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #269 on: May 10, 2016, 07:35:04 pm »
I usually only buy cup games on my member card. If I want to start buying league games this year on my card am I right in thinking the only two I will not get will be man u and everton as that's usually 8+ games? I should be alright for the others...

Who knows. In the past with category A B and C games. They structured it on different days.

The club are ending categorised games so ultimately unless anyone has a line into the club none of us know.

As an aside my auto renewal came out today. The day I was unsuccessful in the ballot

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: May 11, 2016, 01:00:07 pm »

As an aside my auto renewal came out today. The day I was unsuccessful in the ballot

Had that come out this morning myself, they certainly know when to kick you when you're down
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2016, 01:33:45 pm »
I got the email this morning but nothing is showing in my purchase history, is it for anyone else?

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #272 on: June 3, 2016, 07:44:03 am »
I'm thinking of getting a membership for my son and would welcome some advice - As I understand it, you get a chance twice a year to buy tickets for half of the season.
1 - Do you book match by match, or can you try for several matches at once?
2 - Can the site handle the traffic on sale day, or are crashes frequent?
3 - What are the chances of actually getting tickets for league games?
4 - Are the any criteria for the sales? Do you need games from last season or is everyone equal?

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #273 on: June 3, 2016, 06:00:10 pm »
I'm thinking of getting a membership for my son and would welcome some advice - As I understand it, you get a chance twice a year to buy tickets for half of the season.
4 - Are the any criteria for the sales? Do you need games from last season or is everyone equal?

1, 3 and 4. Depending on the members sale - you can generally go for around 7-8 matches at once - although these are usually Cat B/C games like sunderland, watford etc. For Cat A games like Everton, United etc, you'll need around 8 games from the previous season to get these tickets.

There is always a Late availability ticket sale for ST returns, unsold hospitality etc, last season all of these dropped to members bar 1/2, so unless we have a good league campaign, tickets for games will come easier than the original members sale and a better chance of better seats.

2. I've never experienced the site crashing on me when I've been putting in for tickets in members sale so aslong as you've got a decent wifi and computer, you should be fine.

"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Zeppelin

• Funds hate.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hammer of the Gods
« Reply #274 on: June 4, 2016, 08:14:32 am »
OK - thanks for that

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2016, 05:04:18 pm »

1 - Either but selection is limited
2 - NO it cannot, and yes they are.
3 - 100,000 members last season, 8,000 tickets per game. 4,000 of them for members who went to 14+ games. So if everyone is going for all games, 4.16%. But they won't, so IF you get through point 2 (the shit system) you'll manage to get some games (but not the best ones unless you get through the shit system within 20 minutes or so)
4 - Yes and no. The Man Utd and Everton game, there will be pre requisites of around 7-8 games. The others will be sold to those who have been to 12-14+ games first, and then to those who haven't
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline lukechaf08

• Anny Roader
« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2016, 11:01:21 pm »
1 - Either but selection is limited
2 - NO it cannot, and yes they are.
3 - 100,000 members last season, 8,000 tickets per game. 4,000 of them for members who went to 14+ games. So if everyone is going for all games, 4.16%. But they won't, so IF you get through point 2 (the shit system) you'll manage to get some games (but not the best ones unless you get through the shit system within 20 minutes or so)
4 - Yes and no. The Man Utd and Everton game, there will be pre requisites of around 7-8 games. The others will be sold to those who have been to 12-14+ games first, and then to those who haven't

For number 4, all category a games go on sale to supporters who attended between 12-14 from last season, and drops down again to around 8 games which is where most sell out.

Offline Molealdinho_LK

• Anny Roader
  • Killing threads and wrecking heads!
« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2016, 10:53:50 am »
Quick question.

Been out of the continent for a bit but I'm back again. Meaning any credits I had are gone and membership needs renewing.

I noticed on the club site they now offer a light membership. Does anybody know are there any ticket related benefits to getting the full membership or will the light membership be sufficient.

Not expecting to get much at this stage but hoping to pick up some in the late members sale as they arise.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2016, 11:25:38 am »
Quick question.

Been out of the continent for a bit but I'm back again. Meaning any credits I had are gone and membership needs renewing.

I noticed on the club site they now offer a light membership. Does anybody know are there any ticket related benefits to getting the full membership or will the light membership be sufficient.

Not expecting to get much at this stage but hoping to pick up some in the late members sale as they arise.
No difference at all if you get the light or the full membership re. getting tickets mate.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline portRUSHred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2016, 06:01:43 pm »
No pen with the light!