The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

The Stadium Tour

(1/27) > >>

youtookmyname:
How many of you have been on the stadium tour?

In all the years of going to Anfield it's never been something I had considered, or bothered, going on. I have done work inside Anfield when it has been shut and walked round all the stands etc so kind of thought to myself I had seen it. But because it was work, there was no chance of me being anything but professional.

However, my bird has paid for me and her to go on the tour tomorrow as part of my birthday presents and I am well excited! The tour of Barcelona's ground was great, but being able to touch the This Is Anfield sign is going to be a dream come true.

Obviously, I am going to take the camera. But are there any other bits people have particularly enjoyed?

royhendo:

--- Quote from: youtookmyname on September 28, 2007, 11:40:12 pm ---How many of you have been on the stadium tour?

In all the years of going to Anfield it's never been something I had considered, or bothered, going on. I have done work inside Anfield when it has been shut and walked round all the stands etc so kind of thought to myself I had seen it. But because it was work, there was no chance of me being anything but professional.

However, my bird has paid for me and her to go on the tour tomorrow as part of my birthday presents and I am well excited! The tour of Barcelona's ground was great, but being able to touch the This Is Anfield sign is going to be a dream come true.

Obviously, I am going to take the camera. But are there any other bits people have particularly enjoyed?

--- End quote ---

I went on the stadium tour aged 10, and it remains one of the finest moments of my life (I'm now 33).  I can still see myself touching the "This is Anfield" sign :). Drink it in dude!

ant:
the kop and the dugout, if you go through first after the this is anfield sign you can sit in rafas chair.

its funny doing the sky sports interview corners aswell.

enjoy the five cups !!!!!

ant

Fat Scouser:
Do you know, I never fancied it before. But next time I'm at home I'm going. Got to be a great thing

4pool:
Been 3 times.

Each time has been unique and I learned something new.

Never go the day before a match at Anfield as you won't be allowed in the home changing room. They move the home kits to the away changing room.

Went the day after a match on the first tour Sunday morning and the easel was there with Ged and Thommo's X & O's showing the team what to do after halftime..they gave that page to a young lad.

Got to see the new lighting system which helps grows the grass.

You can't go on the pitch, even along the touchline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version