Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2547374 times)

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #15480 on: February 21, 2018, 09:22:49 pm »
Yeah but swans look nice, who the fuck wants to go the park and feed the pigs?

Did that on Sunday mate, pigs are boss. Well better than swans. Swans are Tory c*nts.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #15481 on: February 21, 2018, 10:56:01 pm »
Came in just to post that. Been parking in a car park in town for years. Few weeks ago I just parked up for 20 mins or so to have my lunch and today got hit with a £60 fine. Pisses me off too much

If it wasn't issued by the council/police (and £60 doesn't sound like a council fine) then read this before you even think of making contact with the parasitic knob-rags who do this sort of extreme cuntery.

www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/private-parking-tickets

I've had around 25-30 of these over the years, never paid one and, after the first one (I only looked into it after making the mistake of calling them up to appeal) have never even responded to them. I think the most letters I've had in connection with one individual pcn is 5 or 6, the last one pretending to be from a solicitors (which I think is illegal); all went in the bin.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15482 on: February 21, 2018, 11:00:58 pm »
Came in just to post that. Been parking in a car park in town for years. Few weeks ago I just parked up for 20 mins or so to have my lunch and today got hit with a £60 fine. Pisses me off too much

Breaks your faith, it honestly does. We have useless people running councils that will use any means of trickery to raise revenues. Drives smart people out of the country.

CCTV cameras are strategically placed to raise revenue. Yet up the road from me, vandalism and problems have happened for years, yet the police never do anything about it. Why can't councils put CCTV in places to catch criminals? The will isn't there ... it's all about money, and they don't realise the damage such short termism has on people. It turns good people into bad people.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15483 on: February 22, 2018, 08:18:02 am »
Did that on Sunday mate, pigs are boss. Well better than swans. Swans are Tory c*nts.

Where did you do that?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15484 on: February 22, 2018, 09:32:53 am »
Where did you do that?

Croxteth Hall Park, they've got a little farm there. Pigs, sheep, cows, meerkats (!) etc. Was really good, the kids loved it.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15485 on: February 22, 2018, 09:57:29 am »
Croxteth Hall Park, they've got a little farm there. Pigs, sheep, cows, meerkats (!) etc. Was really good, the kids loved it.

My 9 yr old loves pigs, we'll have to take them there at some point
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15486 on: February 22, 2018, 10:06:23 am »
There is a fantastic place a few miles from me called BILL QUAY COMMUNITY FARM full of rare breeds of animals, not the ones you would normally see on Farms including sheep, goats, pigs.  I go there with my 2 year old sometimes and he loves it.  You can't tell me that little Piglets are not cute    :)

http://www.billquayfarm.org.uk/

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15487 on: February 22, 2018, 10:09:19 am »
If it wasn't issued by the council/police (and £60 doesn't sound like a council fine) then read this before you even think of making contact with the parasitic knob-rags who do this sort of extreme cuntery.

www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/private-parking-tickets

I've had around 25-30 of these over the years, never paid one and, after the first one (I only looked into it after making the mistake of calling them up to appeal) have never even responded to them. I think the most letters I've had in connection with one individual pcn is 5 or 6, the last one pretending to be from a solicitors (which I think is illegal); all went in the bin.
Thanks for this, will look into it. It was issued by some company called ParkingEye, in association with BPA.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15488 on: February 22, 2018, 10:14:59 am »
There is a fantastic place a few miles from me called BILL QUAY COMMUNITY FARM full of rare breeds of animals, not the ones you would normally see on Farms including sheep, goats, pigs.  I go there with my 2 year old sometimes and he loves it.  You can't tell me that little Piglets are not cute    :)

http://www.billquayfarm.org.uk/

Piglets, like Lamb are dead cute - its the adults they grow into who are ugly.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15489 on: February 22, 2018, 10:17:07 am »

Tasty, though.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #15490 on: February 22, 2018, 10:26:20 am »
A question as much as an annoyance, but has anyone else seen people driving with full fucking over hear headphones on?

Can someone explain how/why this became a thing and how they think it's safe to do so?
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15491 on: February 22, 2018, 10:27:31 am »
My 9 yr old loves pigs, we'll have to take them there at some point

Good to see you adopt non-binary gender pronouns for your kid, so very 21st C of you.

Has anyone heard about pigs being abandoned following people buying piglets that they’ve been told were mini pigs?...
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15492 on: February 22, 2018, 10:32:52 am »
Good to see you adopt non-binary gender pronouns for your kid, so very 21st C of you.

Has anyone heard about pigs being abandoned following people buying piglets that they’ve been told were mini pigs?...

I thought I would try to stop being so neanderthal  ;)

Yes, it was/is a big issue in the States

https://www.thedodo.com/what-happens-abandoned-teacup-pig-1381414178.html

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15493 on: February 22, 2018, 10:40:52 am »
Plenty ugly humans around.  I think they should have their necks wrung then dipped in batter and deep fried.  We can start with Mike Ashley, there's plenty meat on that c*nt to feed a 3rd world country for a fortnight.

Offline LanceLink!!!!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15494 on: February 22, 2018, 10:42:45 am »
Thanks for this, will look into it. It was issued by some company called ParkingEye, in association with BPA.

If it's not a council ticket, ignore every piece of correspondence, it's all scare tactics.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15495 on: February 22, 2018, 10:43:00 am »
Plenty ugly humans around.  I think they should have their necks wrung then dipped in batter and deep fried.  We can start with Mike Ashley, there's plenty meat on that c*nt to feed a 3rd world country for a fortnight.

He’d be too gristly, I reckon.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15496 on: February 22, 2018, 11:11:02 am »
He’d be too gristly, I reckon.

Well marinated, though

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #15497 on: February 22, 2018, 12:24:43 pm »
when Eminem comes on radio and you remember how fucking shit his music was

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #15498 on: February 22, 2018, 12:36:20 pm »

The stripy cows of the A41.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15499 on: February 22, 2018, 12:46:30 pm »
Cow crossing?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #15500 on: February 22, 2018, 01:10:36 pm »

a) why do they annoy you?
b) they aren't small, they are big, and therefore have no place in this thread
Legacy fan

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15501 on: February 22, 2018, 01:11:12 pm »

I’d be more annoyed that they’ve let the A41 become so overgrown.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #15502 on: February 22, 2018, 02:14:28 pm »
Just me?
yeah ive seen them. has to be dangerous. if youve the volume up and someones blaring at you  for a mistake you could be in trouble

also would you be able to hear an ambulance, police car or fire brigade siren?
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15503 on: February 22, 2018, 02:19:39 pm »
If it's not a council ticket, ignore every piece of correspondence, it's all scare tactics.
Did some research into ParkingEye, a lot of people did used to ignore them but apparently now they pass details over to debt collectors

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15504 on: February 22, 2018, 02:21:49 pm »
Just me?

I've seen them too, there is no way that is safe.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15505 on: February 22, 2018, 02:23:05 pm »
I've seen them too, there is no way that is safe.

This is it, I mean hearing is an essential part of driving.  I just can't fathom why people think it's a good idea or how it's practical or necessary.

It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15506 on: February 22, 2018, 02:24:41 pm »
yeah ive seen them. has to be dangerous. if youve the volume up and someones blaring at you  for a mistake you could be in trouble

also would you be able to hear an ambulance, police car or fire brigade siren?

Genuine question as I haven't got a clue and it's not something I've thought about before - are deaf people allowed to drive? Do they have to be able to at least partially hear maybe?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #15507 on: February 22, 2018, 02:26:29 pm »
This is it, I mean hearing is an essential part of driving.  I just can't fathom why people think it's a good idea or how it's practical or necessary.

Not according to the DVLA or most road safety experts, but if you are distracted by noise that's different

Genuine question as I haven't got a clue and it's not something I've thought about before - are deaf people allowed to drive? Do they have to be able to at least partially hear maybe?

Yes they are
Legacy fan

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15508 on: February 22, 2018, 02:27:15 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-43153830

A Scottish Championship club is facing a selection headache after its reserve goalkeeper was hit by a runaway cow.

Queen of the South's Sam Henderson, 19, hurt his shoulder in the incident on his father's farm.

First choice goalkeeper Alan Martin is out with a thigh injury with Jack Leighfield standing in.

Henderson was on the bench for last weekend's draw with Morton and was expected to do the same against Dunfermline on Saturday.

However, the accident has meant he is facing a race to be fit.

Regular number one Martin is expected to be out for five to six weeks which meant Leighfield played at the weekend.

That saw youth team keeper Henderson promoted to the bench last Saturday.

He was expected to take the same spot for the clash with Dunfermline this weekend which is vital to the Dumfries side's promotion play-off hopes.

The club confirmed Henderson had been struck by a cow and injured his shoulder and was now an injury doubt.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15509 on: February 22, 2018, 02:28:29 pm »
Not according to the DVLA or most road safety experts, but if you are distracted by noise that's different

Yes they are

Cheers! :wave
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #15510 on: February 22, 2018, 02:30:56 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-43153830

A Scottish Championship club is facing a selection headache after its reserve goalkeeper was hit by a runaway cow.

Queen of the South's Sam Henderson, 19, hurt his shoulder in the incident on his father's farm.

First choice goalkeeper Alan Martin is out with a thigh injury with Jack Leighfield standing in.

Henderson was on the bench for last weekend's draw with Morton and was expected to do the same against Dunfermline on Saturday.

However, the accident has meant he is facing a race to be fit.

Regular number one Martin is expected to be out for five to six weeks which meant Leighfield played at the weekend.

That saw youth team keeper Henderson promoted to the bench last Saturday.

He was expected to take the same spot for the clash with Dunfermline this weekend which is vital to the Dumfries side's promotion play-off hopes.

The club confirmed Henderson had been struck by a cow and injured his shoulder and was now an injury doubt.

You’re saying he has a Fresian shoulder?

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
Legacy fan

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15513 on: February 22, 2018, 02:36:04 pm »

'Essential' may not be the right term in hindsight but it's clearly important.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #15514 on: February 22, 2018, 02:38:03 pm »
There is a motorcyclist i see usually in or around town who does his very best to look like a bizzy,smaller but similar motorbike,white helmet..high-viz & a band of squares around it which has 'POLITE' in caps on it too,just seen the fucker again & he has now got blueish sidelights on the front of his bike.
Never met the lad in my life but i can't stand the c*nt.
Irrational dislike to a wannabe copper.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #15515 on: February 22, 2018, 02:39:54 pm »
'Essential' may not be the right term in hindsight but it's clearly important.

It's more about distraction rather than hearing, if you were playing loud music you might not be able to hear anything else but if you were still looking in your mirrors etc and being aware of the road conditions then it doesn't make much difference.

Anyone wearing a helmet and riding a Ducati 916 is probably effectively deaf to any other sounds around them but there's nothing to say that that is unsafe.
Legacy fan

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #15516 on: February 22, 2018, 02:41:05 pm »
There is a motorcyclist i see usually in or around town who does his very best to look like a bizzy,smaller but similar motorbike,white helmet..high-viz & a band of squares around it which has 'POLITE' in caps on it too,just seen the fucker again & he has now got blueish sidelights on the front of his bike.

Probably to try and avoid some idiot closing the gap on him when he's trying to filter through the traffic
Legacy fan

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15517 on: February 22, 2018, 02:46:28 pm »
It's more about distraction rather than hearing, if you were playing loud music you might not be able to hear anything else but if you were still looking in your mirrors etc and being aware of the road conditions then it doesn't make much difference.

Well yes that's common sense.

But on topic my point was I don't understand how or why some people feel the need to wear full size headphones driving a car. I've seen quite a few recently. It's just weird.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15518 on: February 22, 2018, 02:58:46 pm »

Those POLITE vests are despised in the biking community, even more with these dickheads who are trying to impersonate the plod. A banker in London has recently been done for it https://smidsy.org/2018/02/09/biker-found-guilty-of-impersonating-a-police-motorcyclist/

Report the c*nt

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15519 on: February 22, 2018, 03:02:43 pm »
DJ's talking over the start and end of songs. I think someone called out Lauren Laverne on 6 Music on here recently - very irritating.  :no