Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2096037 times)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15800 on: December 2, 2020, 03:34:43 pm »
If anyone's qualified and can login and get tickets

post the stadium URL in here or some pics, lets see what its like :D

I did but didn't get pics. Its a 3D stadium plan and it looks like the only option is to click on a block and pick individual seats. Didn't see a 'pick any seat' option (but I wasn't looking for one). Does a nifty view from your seat thing too.

Even though I've bought tickets - I can still go on and try to buy more (but no one eligible). So it doesn't look like it block you from going on once you no longer qualify. Not sure if it'll just let anyone in. Is anyone who wasn't in the ballot / successful able to get on game on the tickets page?

NB - can't be arsed taking and posting screenshots. Working (ish).
« Last Edit: December 2, 2020, 03:49:58 pm by Barry Banana »
Long live the King

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15801 on: December 2, 2020, 03:46:34 pm »
I did but didn't get pics. Its a 3D stadium plan and it looks like the only option is to click on a block and pick individual seats. Didn't see a 'pick any seat' option (but I wasn't looking for one).

How were the seats spaced out, were they all single seats or could you get 2 tigether if you're going with a child for example?

Edit: Good that it looks like they have finally got a system whereby only those who qualify can log in.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15802 on: December 2, 2020, 03:53:29 pm »
How were the seats spaced out, were they all single seats or could you get 2 tigether if you're going with a child for example?

Edit: Good that it looks like they have finally got a system whereby only those who qualify can log in.

4 seats apart, but seats on every row. On alternate rows the way they've spaced four seats apart means there is never anyone in front of anyone else.
Long live the King

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #15803 on: December 2, 2020, 07:56:54 pm »
This photo has been taken by a mate, the new ticket website looks decent though
« Last Edit: December 2, 2020, 08:01:03 pm by JoeKopite »

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #15804 on: December 2, 2020, 08:00:04 pm »
Apparently, in the new system you gotta log in to buy the ticket you are eligible for, it has changed after so many complaints

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15805 on: December 2, 2020, 08:13:28 pm »
Not sure if it'll just let anyone in. Is anyone who wasn't in the ballot / successful able to get on game on the tickets page?

Not sure without trying to access it through the direct URL of the match :(
Need someone to be kind and post it

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #15806 on: December 2, 2020, 08:14:10 pm »
Apparently, in the new system you gotta log in to buy the ticket you are eligible for, it has changed after so many complaints
Can see how that would def help for home sales.  Does it mean that, say, to buy a tkt for a mate, I'd have to log in as him even though he's in my friends and family list. Just for info. They might not have sorted everything out yet. Thanks
We are a team of one half.

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15807 on: December 2, 2020, 08:16:32 pm »
I wrote this last year after my job at Thomas Cook went under, and I needed something to occupy my time while I was bored as shit. Think I even put it on here.

http://steventhompson.me/portfolio/tickets-liverpoolfc-com-improving-the-ux/

I wonder if they've actually used any of the ideas! Haha.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15808 on: December 2, 2020, 08:33:22 pm »
Loads of tickets left still. I reckon people in the first few hundred on the waiting list might be in luck.

I suppose people might have said they’d only go if their mates also got pulled out. Or have decided against so as not to rule themselves out for ‘bigger’ games.
Long live the King

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #15809 on: December 2, 2020, 08:40:16 pm »
Can see how that would def help for home sales.  Does it mean that, say, to buy a tkt for a mate, I'd have to log in as him even though he's in my friends and family list. Just for info. They might not have sorted everything out yet. Thanks

As far as I've been told, if you are eligible and you have some family and friends eligible, you can purchase their tickets as well as yours. If you are not eligible, you can't buy tickets for your f&f even tough they are, as long as you're using your account.
I still don't get if you can log in with the same account in multiple devices to increase your chances or it messes it up. The old system did allow you to log in with the same account, but sometimes you could have problems at the check out because of that
« Last Edit: December 2, 2020, 08:54:54 pm by JoeKopite »

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15810 on: December 2, 2020, 08:46:09 pm »
Not sure without trying to access it through the direct URL of the match :(
Need someone to be kind and post it

Feel like the URL had something to do with beating the queue.... or am I overthinking because I know you know haha!  ::)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15811 on: December 2, 2020, 08:54:09 pm »
Nothing to do with the URL

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15812 on: December 2, 2020, 08:57:23 pm »
Hopefully this is sorted out so that they can't even join the queue to get on the site during bulk sales or it would be pointless.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15813 on: December 2, 2020, 09:00:30 pm »
Feel like the URL had something to do with beating the queue.... or am I overthinking because I know you know haha!  ::)

I'll post up an explanation after Wolves game is played :D

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15814 on: December 2, 2020, 09:07:34 pm »
Plenty left for those on the waiting list... currently 268 left

Offline anitrella

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15815 on: December 2, 2020, 10:28:08 pm »

Bated breath

Offline JBH14

• Main Stander
« Reply #15816 on: December 2, 2020, 10:48:00 pm »
Anybody any ideas....

Shared season ticket but person who’s name it is in can’t go as they’re currently working overseas, how does the other person get around buying the ticket if successful in the ballot as won’t be in their name and then the ID checks at stadium? Or is it a case of tough luck until we’re allowed back properly.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15817 on: December 2, 2020, 10:56:52 pm »
Anybody any ideas....

Shared season ticket but person who’s name it is in can’t go as they’re currently working overseas, how does the other person get around buying the ticket if successful in the ballot as won’t be in their name and then the ID checks at stadium? Or is it a case of tough luck until we’re allowed back properly.

Tough luck im afraid. The name on the ticket has to match the ID. Long term you'll be able to have friends and family and assign the ticket to the other person.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #15818 on: December 2, 2020, 11:05:19 pm »
stops the random chancers putting tickets in basket then, bit of common sense finally

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15819 on: December 2, 2020, 11:24:47 pm »
Quick techy question.

I've gone to download the ticket on to a Wallet Pass app. Its come up with a grey ticket thing which has the match/seat details on, but the bottom half is completely blank. Is this just something that will update nearer the time with a QR code?

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15820 on: December 3, 2020, 06:59:32 am »
Quick techy question.

I've gone to download the ticket on to a Wallet Pass app. Its come up with a grey ticket thing which has the match/seat details on, but the bottom half is completely blank. Is this just something that will update nearer the time with a QR code?

It’s not a QR code - it’s a contactless entry thing. Like ApplePay. Just hold it to the reader.
Long live the King

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15821 on: December 3, 2020, 08:45:01 am »
And make sure NFC is turned on on your phone.
If you already use Google/ApplePay then it will be

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #15822 on: December 3, 2020, 09:41:33 am »
Anybody any ideas....

They can't go currently - this is a government policy not LFCs

Offline Agent Bobby

• Kemlynite
  • Bobby
« Reply #15823 on: December 3, 2020, 09:43:58 am »

I think it has something to do with cookies.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15824 on: December 3, 2020, 09:45:10 am »
I think it has something to do with cookies.

It can't be because I had one of those Tesco own brand 5 pack of cookies each morning of the bulk sales and regularly had over an hour.

Offline Agent Bobby

• Kemlynite
  • Bobby
« Reply #15825 on: December 3, 2020, 09:48:35 am »
It can't be because I had one of those Tesco own brand 5 pack of cookies each morning of the bulk sales and regularly had over an hour.

I was just waiting for an answer like this haha

Offline saltysam

• Boys Pen
« Reply #15826 on: December 3, 2020, 09:59:52 am »
I get a message saying my ticket has been saved to Google pay.When I open Google pay it's not there,or I can't find it.Anyone with any ideas,I'm crap at this technology  :o

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15827 on: December 3, 2020, 10:02:05 am »
I get a message saying my ticket has been saved to Google pay.When I open Google pay it's not there,or I can't find it.Anyone with any ideas,I'm crap at this technology  :o
Look under passes atm it’s displaying cards

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15828 on: December 3, 2020, 10:08:00 am »
Just tried to go for a nosey on there and it's making me reset my password, but no matter what I attempt to reset it to it says it doesn't satisfy the policy - except I can see with my eyes that it does! Driving me fucking mad.

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #15829 on: December 3, 2020, 10:12:38 am »

have to say when I found out the trick I couldn't believe it was so simple

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15830 on: December 3, 2020, 10:17:42 am »
have to say when I found out the trick I couldn't believe it was so simple

No idea who you are so might not be the same  ::)

Offline includo

• Main Stander
« Reply #15831 on: December 3, 2020, 10:23:08 am »
No idea who you are so might not be the same  ::)

Think the methods might be different however you’ll know the fundamentals have to be the same  8)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15832 on: December 3, 2020, 10:25:20 am »
Just tried to go for a nosey on there and it's making me reset my password, but no matter what I attempt to reset it to it says it doesn't satisfy the policy - except I can see with my eyes that it does! Driving me fucking mad.

I had this issue the other day too and got around with with a word-digit and special figure-word combo password

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15833 on: December 3, 2020, 10:33:40 am »
I had this issue the other day too and got around with with a word-digit and special figure-word combo password

I moaned at them on twitter and they've suggested using a single question mark or full stop - which has worked, but I had to restart the process all over again.

Also the supporter number retrieval tool. In an age where you can get most of that info off twitter and facebook, very surprised to see it just print the fucking number on the screen! Didn't send any security warnings to my email.

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15834 on: December 3, 2020, 12:57:53 pm »
Quick techy question.

It’s not a QR code - it’s a contactless entry thing. Like ApplePay. Just hold it to the reader.
And make sure NFC is turned on on your phone.
If you already use Google/ApplePay then it will be

Thanks guys. I've managed to sort this now. Not sure what I did last night, but it didn't have the 'Hold phone near terminal' on, which it now does, so I think I had just downloaded a confirmation of it. 

There is a QR code, but only if you actually click into the 'show code' bit.

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15835 on: December 3, 2020, 01:42:38 pm »
The tickets for wolves have dropped to 1-250 on the waiting list, if not everyone who qualifies logs in to buy one will the club start contacing the next people on the waiting list or will this be the final sale?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #15836 on: December 3, 2020, 01:43:32 pm »
The tickets for wolves have dropped to 1-250 on the waiting list, if not everyone who qualifies logs in to buy one will the club start contacing the next people on the waiting list or will this be the final sale?
As they aren't posting tickets, they could technically sell upto saturday with no issues. I would imagine they do another sale tomorrow if so

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15837 on: December 3, 2020, 01:50:11 pm »
As they aren't posting tickets, they could technically sell upto saturday with no issues. I would imagine they do another sale tomorrow if so

Nice one got my fingers crossed then because i just missed out on todays sale

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15838 on: December 3, 2020, 02:00:17 pm »
Nice one got my fingers crossed then because i just missed out on todays sale

Sale is until 3pm, and there's still 182 seats left at 2pm you might get one there then

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #15839 on: December 3, 2020, 02:27:15 pm »
Sale is until 3pm, and there's still 182 seats left at 2pm you might get one there then

Nice hopefully it will drop for me then just want to get back in the ground asap me not bothered if i cant enter the ballots for the next few games