Author Topic: Iago Aspas  (Read 96027 times)

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Aspas to Sevilla - done
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2014, 08:17:31 pm »
Fuck that corner. Gerrard screwed up hundreds of corners and nobody gave a shit about it. Good luck Iago, have a good fresh start.

Offline Po The Panda

• Keyboard Narcoleptic. Has Christiano Ronaldo as his profile picture. Stuck with this name. You could call it his legacy.....wants to pop a caps lock in yo ass.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Real Username: LEGACY
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2014, 08:19:39 pm »
Woefully out of his depth here even Cissoko did better, anyways good luck to him.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2014, 08:27:24 pm »
Woefully out of his depth here even Cissoko did better, anyways good luck to him.
Cissokho even managed to have a better video than him even though the Aspas one was hilarious ;D

http://vimeo.com/92846254

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2014, 08:35:26 pm »
Aspas tells Moreno not to move to Liverpool as he'll never feel like he does at Sevilla.

Aspas is glad he is in Sevilla. We're glad Aspas is in Sevilla. Everyone wins. :)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2014, 08:50:19 pm »
Aspas is glad he is in Sevilla. We're glad Aspas is in Sevilla. Everyone wins. :)
Bet you if we paid what Seville are asking for Moreno he would be a Liverpool player by the end of the week.

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2014, 08:55:40 pm »
Aspas tells Moreno not to move to Liverpool as he'll never feel like he does at Sevilla.

Grow up. What a classless thing to say.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2014, 08:57:24 pm »
Grow up. What a classless thing to say.

What did he say? You can translate.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2014, 08:58:57 pm »
What did he say? You can translate.

"Alberto Moreno would never feel like he does in Seville at Liverpool. And I've been here for just 3 days"
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2014, 09:02:32 pm »
Who?
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline stiffnuts

• rustytool
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2014, 09:03:48 pm »
Fuck that corner. Gerrard screwed up hundreds of corners and nobody gave a shit about it. Good luck Iago, have a good fresh start.

Gerrard has done more with his left fart for this club then Aspas ever did with his corner taking, so lets not even put them in the same breath.....

My last memory is also that desperately woeful corner against Chelsea !

Good luck to Aspas but always felt he lacked confidence and looked out of his depth.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2014, 09:03:52 pm »
Shock. Spanish player who flops massively in England tells Spanish youngster that its better in Spain.

We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2014, 09:08:35 pm »
Gerrard has done more with his left fart for this club then Aspas ever did with his corner taking, so lets not even put them in the same breath.....

Good luck to Aspas but always felt he lacked confidence and looked out of his depth.

Can you have directional farts?

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2014, 09:09:36 pm »
Can you have directional farts?

Gerrard can.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2014, 09:09:54 pm »
Has he really said that? Isn't he on loan? Surely he should have some respect for his actual club.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline stiffnuts

• rustytool
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2014, 09:15:24 pm »
Michael: So, are we having the full English breakfast?
Alan Partridge: Yes, please. Can I have my sausages burnt to a crisp, please? So that they can only be identified by reference to their dental records.
Michael: OK. Either that or their fingerprints, eh?
Alan Partridge: Can you fingerprint a sausage?
Michael: Yeah, well, I suppose technically y'could, aye.
Alan Partridge: I suppose if I was a burglar and I wanted to avoid detection I could strap sausages to my fingers. Probably survive a couple of break-ins before they started to fall apart.
Michael: Aye. Maybes, maybes just have, like, a beefburger for your palm, y'know?
Alan Partridge: No, that's a bit too far-fetched. I do enjoy these chats in the morning.

Offline Kopite B205

• Loves Siemen. And Judge Judy. But not at the same time.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In my life, we've won them all.
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2014, 09:15:58 pm »
Has he really said that? Isn't he on loan? Surely he should have some respect for his actual club.

He needs a massive bollocking.
Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.

Offline Upinsmoke

• Is a grump, get used to it.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2014, 09:17:42 pm »
Aspas is just being honest. Why would you wanna tell someone to move to a team you didn't enjoy, was laughed at and mocked by the fans. If you worked in a shop and had a bad time of it you wouldn't say to someone, go work there.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2014, 09:17:48 pm »
"Alberto Moreno would never feel like he does in Seville at Liverpool. And I've been here for just 3 days"
Damn right he wouldn't. He'd have massive support and feel like a king playing CL games every other week.

I'm sure Alonso, Reina, Torres, Arbeloa, Enrique, Luis Garcia, Riera and Mascherano would agree. If you're good, your a god.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2014, 09:19:47 pm »
Actually, put fans in " "

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2014, 09:20:04 pm »
Aspas is just being honest. Why would you wanna tell someone to move to a team you didn't enjoy, was laughed at and mocked by the fans. If you worked in a shop and had a bad time of it you wouldn't say to someone, go work there.

Well considering he's still employed by that team and may be back next year, it might be prudent to keep your mouth shut.

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2014, 09:20:41 pm »

As if that corner meant that much.
Everyone is obsessing about it - who really cares.
Came, didn't work out, good luck and be on your way.
He'd be out of Liverpool this summer even if he delivered a perfect cross onto Skrtel's head.

Offline Upinsmoke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2014, 09:20:52 pm »
Well considering he's still employed by that team and may be back next year, it might be prudent to keep your mouth shut.
He knows he hasn't got a future here so why would he be arsed.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2014, 09:22:28 pm »
He knows he hasn't got a future here so why would he be arsed.

Things in football change from season to season, who's to say he doesn't have an absolute stand out season and scores 25+ and then returns to Liverpool? Why piss off the people you work for?

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2014, 09:26:54 pm »

I am not criticizing him for feeling that way. I get that he is frustrated for essentially wasting a year of his professional career here, but coming out and publicly bashing Liverpool is not the way to handle the situation. It is a childish thing to do.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2014, 09:45:16 pm »
If it's true, then it's hardly unsurprising. He didn't have the best of times here. And if some of our fans take the piss out of him, then they can't really complain about it.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2014, 09:46:04 pm »
Fuck that corner. Gerrard screwed up hundreds of corners and nobody gave a shit about it.

;D
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2014, 09:54:53 pm »
Moreno just needs to ask someone who actually could play football and ask them what this club is like!
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2014, 09:57:44 pm »
Cissokho even managed to have a better video than him even though the Aspas one was hilarious ;D

http://vimeo.com/92846254

I'm already looking forward to the Ryan Bertrand one next year :D
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline astowell1

• Legacy Fan
  • Klopp!
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2014, 10:10:59 pm »
Not very professional of him.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2014, 10:11:49 pm »
There's a big difference though in that Aspas' corner was one of our most important corners ever and his turnover turned into the goal that virtually killed our title hopes ::) Sounds a bit OTT but its true.

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2014, 10:18:40 pm »
There's no point in all of us to now take a stab at Aspas, even if he did it a bit. For some reasons I understand him, but of course a comment like that shows certain characteristics from him that I don't like.

But whatever, I doubt Moreno wouldn't be able to see the situation for what it is. A player who wasn't near good enough for us, plays literally nothing here and goes back to his sunny home country to a lesser club and is now happy again, is different to a top young prospect that I strongly can say I believe Rodgers believes in more than he did with Aspas.

I think Aspas wanted to succeed to badly for Liverpool, and when the wound is still fresh he has difficulties swallowing his pride I guess.

Offline JustDan

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2014, 10:30:43 pm »
There's a big difference though in that Aspas' corner was one of our most important corners ever and his turnover turned into the goal that virtually killed our title hopes ::) Sounds a bit OTT but its true.
It really isn't. You could pinpoint one of many moments over the last few games and blame them for killing our title hopes. It's unfair to blame that one incident.

Offline Zlen

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2014, 11:02:09 pm »

It's a bloody corner kick, not like he tripped over his feet while shooting a critical penalty. Just someone to blame I guess, though there are dozens more obvious candidates if you ask me.

Offline MacAttack

• Main Stander
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2014, 11:07:58 pm »
All Aspas' corner proves is that he was pretty forgettable on the pitch.

Offline stonty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2014, 11:27:28 pm »
Should have had the intelligence to say nothing, classless little shit

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2014, 11:39:11 pm »
Footnote from a footnote.

---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2014, 12:26:40 am »
Needs to keep his fucking mouth shut and realise that he's gone to a smaller club in a worse league because he simply wasn't good enough for us, the pitiful, pencil-necked geek.

Pissed me off, that has. Be a professional. We still own him, he may still have to come back even if it's just for pre-season next year. We should be trying to fine him or discipline him in some way because that's not on. I'll take the piss out of him all I want because he was shite and never once showed the bite that was supposed to be in his game from his time at Celta.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2014, 12:28:56 am »
Daft and disrespectful comment, he could have decided not to say anything.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2014, 12:30:53 am »
Did he actually say that though? I can't read Spanish and the trusty Google translate doesn't make him sound quite so bad. Can a Spanish speaker give us an accurate translation?  ???

In the locker room is a Sevilla player that theoretically would have much to talk about. This is, of course, Alberto Moreno, whose future at Liverpool ends not being ruled out. Blades not too encouraged to leave even though he is a player on loan from Liverpool itself. "I have not yet spoken with Alberto Liverpool. Yes it is true that peers make him some banter with the topic. But if it's for life, I would say that as Sevilla will not be there, that's for sure. And look at Sevilla have only been three or four days. Now I belong to Sevilla, I prefer you to stay here. "

http://sevilla.abc.es/deportes/orgullodenervion/noticias/sevilla-fc/iago-aspas-mi-posicion-favorita-es-la-de-delantero-68960-1406592649.html
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Advil

• The Pain in Houllier's Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kopite Family
« Reply #119 on: July 30, 2014, 02:25:20 am »
Daft and disrespectful comment, he could have decided not to say anything.

If he really said that, it truly reflects his anfield career. Even when given a chance, he have not even taken a sniff of it & after almost a year of training with us, he still looks as though he is the guy who won the 'lucky draw' to play for us.

It shows that
1) He has not been paying attention doing training.
2) He has not been paying attention while on the bench on how to shield the ball etc when playing in the league.
3) He just cannot be bothered as he is earning as high a salary he could ever get in his footballing career.
None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant man treats women disgracefully.
-Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)