Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426213 times)

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32440 on: August 13, 2019, 08:07:39 pm »
De....bate?

Which three-letter acronym trips off the tongue better.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Online Bread

• Legacy Fan
Re: "Green and Gold, it's Ole from Molde!" featuring Mt. Rushmore Head and dabs.
« Reply #32441 on: August 13, 2019, 09:06:15 pm »
Which three-letter acronym trips off the tongue better.

Come on, there's a three syllable letter in there, it's actually easier to say "Wan-Bissaka".

TAA takes it, easy.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #32442 on: August 13, 2019, 11:32:45 pm »
TAA has had an assist in our last 5 Premier League fixtures in a row.

One more in the match v Soton and he'll tie the record of 6 in 6 for the Premier League. Of course those who hold the record are all attackers. He's the only defender in the group.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32443 on: August 14, 2019, 06:29:12 am »
I don't really know enough about the Salford Guardian/BBC comments you guys make, but this match report is fucking wild.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/13/salford-city-leeds-united-carabao-cup-match-report

It's like Chelsea's twitter account.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
« Reply #32444 on: August 14, 2019, 07:07:17 am »
I don't really know enough about the Salford Guardian/BBC comments you guys make, but this match report is fucking wild.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/13/salford-city-leeds-united-carabao-cup-match-report

It's like Chelsea's twitter account.

That is a very strangely written match report. Was it written by Giggseh?
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32445 on: August 14, 2019, 07:14:58 am »

I'm glad I'm not just imagining it
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Online fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'm glad I'm not just imagining it
That truly looks like a match report from a Salford Manchester City fan site.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32447 on: August 14, 2019, 10:07:31 am »
Rumour is that Pogba is off to Juve as Fernandes is guaranteed to them in January by his agent...

All seems very disorganised if true
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #32448 on: August 14, 2019, 10:15:33 am »

Salford got a lot of corners didn't they?  Plucky minnows against the might of footballing giants Leeds.

Offline Adam_LFC

• Boring.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32449 on: August 14, 2019, 10:19:34 am »
Rumour is that Pogba is off to Juve as Fernandes is guaranteed to them in January by his agent...

All seems very disorganised if true

Wouldn't expect any less.

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32450 on: August 14, 2019, 10:19:55 am »
De....bate?

It still counts as a debate even if it's a bunch of morons doing the debating right?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32451 on: August 14, 2019, 01:48:09 pm »
Ratface has gone full Everton

“What I’m saying is, Liverpool, City, Tottenham, all these clubs have had poor recruitment policies over the last 25 or 30 years at times,” Neville told Sky Bet’s The Big Debate.

“So United are going through one at the moment.

“Eventually they will stumble upon the right recruitment system, the right recruitment people, they’ll get a great manager – hopefully that’s Ole – and they’ll start to win again. That’s going to happen.

“I can guarantee you as clear as day, Manchester United will win again. They’ll probably win the league before Liverpool, in my opinion. And that’s not being disrespectful, they’ll probably win the league before Liverpool.”

But Neville continued: “Maybe not, but I think they’ll win a league before Liverpool.

“They’re more ripe, they’re closer than you think and it’s not as bad as you think. That’s always the way it is.

“And Liverpool, Salah’s going to leave in the next 12 months, I can see it already.

“He [Carragher] knows, he won’t say it. I can see it, you can feel it, you can smell it, you know when a player’s like…”

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32452 on: August 14, 2019, 01:58:21 pm »

For some reason I had this going through my head reading that.

I refuse to give in to my blues
That's not how it's going to be
And I deny the tears in my eyes
'Cause I don't want to let you see no
That you have made a hole in my heart
And now I've got to fool myself

I'll get over you I know I will
I'll pretend my ship's not sinking
And I'll tell myself I'm over you
'Cause I'm the king of wishful thinking

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #32453 on: August 14, 2019, 02:05:59 pm »
Neville going full Neville, never mind Everton.

Proper weird comments those.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32454 on: August 14, 2019, 02:13:18 pm »
For some reason I had this going through my head reading that.

Very apt

I guess ripening is the new corner turning.

Ole's at the fruit picking farm...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #32455 on: August 14, 2019, 02:15:51 pm »
Neville is like trump, playing to his base.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #32456 on: August 14, 2019, 02:17:57 pm »
He’s paid millions to make idiotic comments.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Lynndenberries

• Not iste björksmak
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sun don't shine in the shade
« Reply #32457 on: August 14, 2019, 02:49:22 pm »
He could at least try to hide his bias.

United sign two overpriced defenders, beat a helpless Chelsea side, and now everyone thinks they're back. I hope Wolves bring them back to reality on Monday.
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.

Offline Garlicbread

• Veet lurk brurred.
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32459 on: August 14, 2019, 03:08:37 pm »
Neville can see Salah leaving next summer, much in the same way he could see us losing to Bayern on purpose to focus on the Prem.
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32460 on: August 14, 2019, 03:11:30 pm »
Neville can see Salah leaving next summer, much in the same way he could see us losing to Bayern on purpose to focus on the Prem.

The same way he saw Valencia winning every game under him as manager.

What a joke he is.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32461 on: August 14, 2019, 03:18:52 pm »

“What I’m saying is, Liverpool, City, Tottenham, all these clubs have had poor recruitment policies over the last 25 or 30 years at times,” Neville told Sky Bet’s The Big Debate.

“Eventually they will stumble upon the right recruitment system, the right recruitment people, they’ll get a great manager – hopefully that’s Ole – and they’ll start to win again. That’s going to happen.

“I can guarantee you as clear as day, Manchester United will win again. They’ll probably win the league before Liverpool, in my opinion. And that’s not being disrespectful, they’ll probably win the league before Liverpool.”

But Neville continued: “Maybe not, but I think they’ll win a league before Liverpool.

“They’re more ripe, they’re closer than you think and it’s not as bad as you think. That’s always the way it is.

“And Liverpool, Salah’s going to leave in the next 12 months, I can see it already.

“He [Carragher] knows, he won’t say it. I can see it, you can feel it, you can smell it, you know when a player’s like…”

The rabid bitterness  :lmao Glaringly obvious our 6th Champions league title and being European champions is a punch to his gut every day.  ;D Poor fella

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #32462 on: August 14, 2019, 03:37:42 pm »
The rabid bitterness  :lmao Glaringly obvious our 6th Champions league title and being European champions is a punch to his gut every day.  ;D Poor fella

He's punch drunk after last season. It's really, really got to him.  :lmao

He's admitting there that they have the wrong recruitment system, the wrong recruitment people and an average manager and pinning his hopes upon them eventually ''stumbling'' across the right recruitment system, people and also a great manager. They got very lucky once when they became Ferguson FC, but they are back to just being Man United now.  :wave
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32463 on: August 14, 2019, 04:28:46 pm »
He's punch drunk after last season. It's really, really got to him.  :lmao

He's admitting there that they have the wrong recruitment system, the wrong recruitment people and an average manager and pinning his hopes upon them eventually ''stumbling'' across the right recruitment system, people and also a great manager. They got very lucky once when they became Ferguson FC, but they are back to just being Man United now.  :wave

When you discount all those things, you realise he's essentially saying they only have hopes of becoming any good because they are easily one of the richest clubs in Europe. At least it's coming to terms with how their legacy was built from the early 90s

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #32464 on: August 14, 2019, 04:32:16 pm »
I love the way he says United will "stumble upon the right recruitment policy, as if no planning and forethought goes into it. Once they have exhausted every other way of doing it badly, it fill all fall into place as if by magic. Dream on Neville you dumbass.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #32465 on: August 14, 2019, 04:46:55 pm »
I love the way he says United will "stumble upon the right recruitment policy, as if no planning and forethought goes into it. Once they have exhausted every other way of doing it badly, it fill all fall into place as if by magic. Dream on Neville you dumbass.
It took us 25 years to stumble on it...

They’re 6 years in...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32466 on: August 14, 2019, 04:50:58 pm »

He’s babbling nonsense trying to convince himself. Man Utd will get back to winning ways eventually, but it won’t happen any time soon because they have a shite manager, a mediocre squad, and a negative cloud over the club. As for the Salah stuff, I don’t know what his agenda is there but he clearly has one.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32467 on: August 14, 2019, 04:53:37 pm »
He’s babbling nonsense trying to convince himself. Man Utd will get back to winning ways eventually, but it won’t happen any time soon because they have a shite manager, a mediocre squad, and a negative cloud over the club. As for the Salah stuff, I don’t know what his agenda is there but he clearly has one.

Please please please let their world class players leave.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32468 on: August 14, 2019, 04:54:42 pm »

Probably doesn't like his diving.

Offline liverbnz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32469 on: August 14, 2019, 04:56:53 pm »
You can see what Neville is saying to be honest. Our recruitment policy has been bang on the money for 3/4 years and we haven’t won it. And we probably won’t while Pep is here - not our fault it’s just the restrictions of our wallet compared to theirs.

United on the other hand, have comparable funds to City - it’s just they’ve spent it really badly. And they probably will correct it. Sometime. And probably before we win a league title.

As for Salah, I don’t expect anything different from him than I did from Torres, Alonso, Suarez, etc, etc. So again I don’t think what Neville is saying is that OTT.
One thing you will discover is that life is based less than you think on what you've learned, and much more than you think on what you have inside you from the very beginning

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #32470 on: August 14, 2019, 05:13:00 pm »
Yeah I imagine plenty of our older fans also thought that we would just 'correct it' after 6 years without a league title in 1996. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. I also think the league is more competitive now than it was.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32471 on: August 14, 2019, 05:20:10 pm »
You can see what Neville is saying to be honest. Our recruitment policy has been bang on the money for 3/4 years and we haven’t won it. And we probably won’t while Pep is here - not our fault it’s just the restrictions of our wallet compared to theirs.

United on the other hand, have comparable funds to City - it’s just they’ve spent it really badly. And they probably will correct it. Sometime. And probably before we win a league title.

As for Salah, I don’t expect anything different from him than I did from Torres, Alonso, Suarez, etc, etc. So again I don’t think what Neville is saying is that OTT.

I don’t know this seems overly negative, almost like you’re playing devil’s advocate. You do realise we are quite a big club and won a title or two during our history
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32472 on: August 14, 2019, 05:29:56 pm »

So what on earth does make you and Neville think that the red Mancs will win the title ahead of City? Given that they have more resources than them, and given that they're miles a better side, even if we go with your and Neville's logic, City are already in the ascendancy. Silva is the only one retiring at the end of the season, and even Aguero has still several years left in him while they have Jesus in their ranks and can more than likely sign any top class centerforward later on. The rest of their side has at least 5-6 years at the highest level left in them [Ederson,Bernando Silva,Sterling,De Bruyne,Rodri,Sane,Stones,Laporte], that's the core of their group, in fact all of it. The players who are there are miles better than the the Red Mancs and will be regardless of who they sign in the foreseeable future [in the next couple of years]

They would have to have a dramatic decline from top to bottom, to be surpassed by the Mancs.

The likelihood of that happening the nearer feature is bleak, that's another 4,5 years and it's been 7 years since they won the last league title already.

So I am not even talking about winning it before us, it's more to do with them winning it ahead of City.

Wishful thinking by his part and I am not sure what exactly you're thinking falling for that same type of logic.

As for Salah, I don’t expect anything different from him than I did from Torres, Alonso, Suarez, etc, etc.

So what happens when Pogba leaves the Mancs? All of the world class players are just lining up to join them? Alonso left after a clear disagreement with Benitez who tried to sell him the season prior his departure. Torres left us while we were fighting in mid table mediocrity without having won a single trophy during his time here and Suarez did as well, having seen us just challenge once while he was at the club and not winning anything worthy .

None of that can be applied to Salah, of course the are no guarantees that he stays, but we also aren't a one man team, we have several world class players in our side which we didn't have ini any of those scenarios

Offline liverbnz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32473 on: August 14, 2019, 06:03:30 pm »
Because football is about money money and more money. And spending it well. The logic is really simple. They have resources to compete with City, we don’t. They haven’t used theirs well.  We squeezed every ounce out of the squad to get 97 points. City probably could squeeze another 5-7 points out of theirs.

Re Salah, Pogba leaving United has nothing to do him at all. That was a pure straw man on your part.

Edit: also re Salah. Players come, players go. I really don’t care about the individuals anymore. They are not fans like me and you and everyone else on here. They are all mercenaries that do and say the right things until the decide the want more money/win things/new challenge/better weather. Salah seems like a genuinely nice and humble guy. But he didn’t travel 8 hours to training every day as a kid to win 1 trophy.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 06:14:24 pm by liverbnz »
One thing you will discover is that life is based less than you think on what you've learned, and much more than you think on what you have inside you from the very beginning

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32474 on: August 14, 2019, 06:30:48 pm »
Realistically speaking, right now the only place that Salah would go that are arguably a step up on us would be City and we'd never sell to them.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32475 on: August 14, 2019, 06:43:15 pm »
Because football is about money money and more money. And spending it well. The logic is really simple. They have resources to compete with City, we don’t. They haven’t used theirs well.  We squeezed every ounce out of the squad to get 97 points. City probably could squeeze another 5-7 points out of theirs.

And City have more money than the Mancs ergo my point. I never mentioned us winning it ahead of them [Mancs] I was talking about the Mancs winning it ahead of City. Which was the entirety of my post.

Re Salah, Pogba leaving United has nothing to do him at all. That was a pure straw man on your part.

Nothing to do with what?

Again City have more unlimited finances and quality than the Mancs,the likelyhood of them winning it ahead of City is bleak for all the reasons I mentioned, Neville is talking out of his arse as per usual and you are missing the point entirely

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32476 on: August 14, 2019, 06:44:43 pm »
Took them one game to return to full delusion

Parker: Wan Bissaka is the best RB in the league ahead of Trent

Ferdinand: Dybala didn't have the minerals to play for the mancs

Still only one game gone and it really has set in hasn't it

The funniest thing for me is the change in tune from last seasons rambling and sitting looking like a toddler that was just told he cant have skittles. Ladies and Gentleman its taken ONE GAME for him to turn a corner :lmao

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32477 on: August 14, 2019, 07:05:01 pm »
They’re the richest club in the world. Eventually they will get a manager who know what he is doing, and they will be back on their perch. They won’t be a shambles forever I’m afraid. So in that respect Neville is right, but it doesn’t stop him sounding like you’re average bitter Manc you find in any pub on a Friday night and not a highly paid ‘expert’ paid to give a considered view.

Offline liverbnz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32478 on: August 14, 2019, 07:09:11 pm »
And City have more money than the Mancs ergo my point. I never mentioned us winning it ahead of them [Mancs] I was talking about the Mancs winning it ahead of City. Which was the entirety of my post.

Nothing to do with what?

Again City have more unlimited finances and quality than the Mancs,the likelyhood of them winning it ahead of City is bleak for all the reasons I mentioned, Neville is talking out of his arse as per usual and you are missing the point entirely

Nothing to do with what?

Mate, no harm to you but you are missing the 2 separate points that Neville was making.

Point 1 : United are more likely to win the league before Liverpool - true because  the main factor behind winning is money and they have more than us (and city for that matter). They spend it badly and their owners have taken 1 billion from them ( that would destroy every other club in world football). That wont last forever though. And we’ll likely never match their resources, even if FFP ever gains teeth.

Point 2: Salah will leave Liverpool. I fully expect this to be the last season we have this front 3. Past history backs this up. They always leave. And people say the exact same things before they do (he isn’t like that, why would he leave there’s no bigger club than LFC, he said he loves it here, etc).

Your Pogba point was not relevant to Salah leaving Liverpool. Is it relevant to United not winning the league soon? Yeah sure, maybe.

Anyway, enjoy your evening and the game. Hopefully we add another trophy 🏆

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #32479 on: August 14, 2019, 07:25:33 pm »
Point 1 : United are more likely to win the league before Liverpool - true because  the main factor behind winning is money and they have more than us (and city for that matter). They spend it badly and their owners have taken 1 billion from them ( that would destroy every other club in world football). That wont last forever though. And we’ll likely never match their resources, even if FFP ever gains teeth.

I don't see the Mancs outspending City, that was my point, their resources are far unlimited . I am personally not arsed what Forbe's list shows and other sources of the same nature. The oil wealth that City have surpasses what the Mancs have, there is no doubt in my mind that their Sheikhs  are wealthier than the Glazers and will continue to pump cash at the same rate they have, particularly once Guardiola leaves as every maanger that goes there spends an obscene amount of money.

Given that they already have a side that is much better than the Mancs, even matching their spending imo, will not give them the title before City. They have their core group at the right football age and are set easily for the next 4,5 seasons even if they don't spend anything [which is unlikely given their history]

So in no way shape or form do I see the Mancs winning the league title ahead of City. They've [Mancs] have outspent us and we're still a better side by country miles, let alone City who are better in both fronts. They're years ahead of them in every aspect. And they will be for the foreseeable future.

Point 2: Salah will leave Liverpool. I fully expect this to be the last season we have this front 3. Past history backs this up. They always leave. And people say the exact same things before they do (he isn’t like that, why would he leave there’s no bigger club than LFC, he said he loves it here, etc).

I didn't say he would never leave, I was pointing out the different circumstances in the player departures that you listed. I am not naive to believe that any player here will be here forever. My main point in regards to this, losing Salah doesn't mean we aren't capable of being a successful side, ergo why I said we have multiple world class players.

The Mancs have spent a billion of pounds, and they have one [debatable] world class player/potential in their side after all of that.