Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2779003 times)

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers
« Reply #32040 on: February 6, 2023, 05:17:35 pm »
That Simon Stone at the BBC does my fucking head in. It was him blaming Klopp's words about us not being able to compete with city in the transfer market for City fans singing about Hillsborough the other month.

'Should City win, legally, they will be clear, even if the sniping will continue."

Nothing to see here folks, honest, just petty sniping. What a prick. Everyone in this league has been cheated by this club.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #32041 on: February 6, 2023, 05:18:45 pm »
That Simon Stone at the BBC does my fucking head in. It was him blaming Klopp's words about us not being able to compete with city in the transfer market for City fans singing about Hillsborough the other month.

'Should City win, legally, they will be clear, even if the sniping will continue."

Nothing to see here folks, honest, just petty sniping. What a prick. Everyone in this league has been cheated by this club.

Sounds like he is on the payroll  :o ::)
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #32042 on: February 6, 2023, 05:19:45 pm »
For anyone coming in from work, this is an excellent article by Miguel Delaney in the Independent. Please read it, it's a really good piece and reiterates how much anger there is in the game about this now.

https://t.co/DOuDmV4HdU

Just read a few of his tweets today and it sounds like punishments could be severe such as relegations but backwards looking punishments such as taking away titles or re awarding them are less likely
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #32043 on: February 6, 2023, 05:20:06 pm »
Disagree. Neville will be all over Sky wanting Utd to be given the 3 they were cheated out of, millions around the world who support us and them and who pay millions to watch the PL will want the same.

It's no big deal for the PL to lose Man City, they're a nothing club. LFC and Utd are the attraction, we bring the money in, they cannot afford to lose us from the league.

I want to believe

But they are dealing with rich murderers
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32044 on: February 6, 2023, 05:20:07 pm »

Another journalist bought and paid for.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32045 on: February 6, 2023, 05:20:43 pm »
Just think how different the mood would have been among the fans and especially the players going into the CL final -and even this season- had we not missed out on the league last season.

Horrible operation and whatever they punish them with it's not going to reverse the negative domino effect their financial doping has had on our fortunes.

I hope it gives our lads a shot in the arm, I think a lot of issues this season have been years of playing out of their skins and getting not a lot in return because of the cheating

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32046 on: February 6, 2023, 05:20:52 pm »

He's a City fan. What do you expect?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #32047 on: February 6, 2023, 05:21:06 pm »

Simon 'Salford BBC shill' Stone is a stooge for the regime.

They've been clever to get the likes of him, Samuel and Micah Richards all over the media parroting their narrative. We get Jamie Carragher.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #32048 on: February 6, 2023, 05:21:08 pm »
Is there a time limit on how long it will take to make a decision

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32049 on: February 6, 2023, 05:21:23 pm »

Not well but in denial about it all is the answer.

r.soleofsalford
1 minute ago
∞ #2,856
tolmie's hairdoo said: @
I have just spoken to a friend inside CFG.
They aren't worried, and neither should we be.
There are no surprises. Khaldoon will burn down the entire Premier League house if it comes to it.
I love this post.

Why would he need to burn down the entire house if they've done nothing wrong
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32050 on: February 6, 2023, 05:22:08 pm »
He's a City fan. What do you expect?

David Conn is a City fan and has more integrity in his pinky than this prick and the disgusting bloated walrus Martin Samuels.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #32051 on: February 6, 2023, 05:22:50 pm »
City employ the Trump defense.  Deny and delay at every single turn.  This case will take years to come to a conclusion and, in the end, nothing is going to happen. 

It is much harder to do that in this Country. You can't go to another court in another jurisdiction the way you can in the States. You also need pretty good grounds to be granted an appeal. There is also the fact that City has also used up some of the legal avenues open to them.

You also have to remember that they are using City as a sportswashing vehicle. That doesn't really work when you are washing your dirty linen in public. 
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #32052 on: February 6, 2023, 05:23:44 pm »
Another journalist bought and paid for.

Would love someone to call them out
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline semit5

• obsessed with faeces
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32053 on: February 6, 2023, 05:25:38 pm »
Sounds like he is on the payroll  :o ::)

Sadly he’s just a common Manc who gratefully laps up the cheating because it stops the horrible Scousers winning, they are plentiful

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32054 on: February 6, 2023, 05:26:05 pm »
For anyone coming in from work, this is an excellent article by Miguel Delaney in the Independent. Please read it, it's a really good piece and reiterates how much anger there is in the game about this now.

Seems the reluctance to strip titles is more down to protecting the brand and not deeming previous seasons a farce. Personally I think stripping titles is the only way to avert the farce.

Online Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #32055 on: February 6, 2023, 05:26:07 pm »
No chance

People like money too much

I'm not saying it will happen. And it probably won't because the FA & Premier league have no backbone. But it absolute should happen. And they should be relegated as well.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #32056 on: February 6, 2023, 05:26:17 pm »
Just read a few of his tweets today and it sounds like punishments could be severe such as relegations but backwards looking punishments such as taking away titles or re awarding them are less likely

The thing is duvva it's early days yet a lot can still change including how the other clubs will react to any punishment. As said in the piece there is wide shock as to how far it's gone already. It will change again probably in the coming days.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #32057 on: February 6, 2023, 05:27:09 pm »

Ta. Good read that.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #32058 on: February 6, 2023, 05:27:29 pm »
They’ll do fucking nothing
I would usually agree but this feels different especially with the pressure the league feels with the whole outside regulator thing looming. They will want to be seen to be able to handle their own affairs. I actually think they're gonna get relegated at the end of all this :D
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Online Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #32059 on: February 6, 2023, 05:27:38 pm »
Why would he need to burn down the entire house if they've done nothing wrong

That post is created by someone who is really worried.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #32060 on: February 6, 2023, 05:27:56 pm »
Can I ask a serious hypothetical question:

If we get awarded the three league titles, then would that change anyone’s views towards FSG?

EDIT: Even if we don’t get awarded them but they get stripped of them would that change?
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32061 on: February 6, 2023, 05:28:28 pm »
David Conn is a City fan and has more integrity in his pinky than this prick and the disgusting bloated walrus Martin Samuels.

His son is a coach at Man City.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32062 on: February 6, 2023, 05:29:07 pm »
I would usually agree but this feels different especially with the pressure the league feels with the whole outside regulator thing looming. They will want to be seen to be able to handle their own affairs. I actually think they're gonna get relegated at the end of all this :D

Fingers crossed Tone.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32063 on: February 6, 2023, 05:29:15 pm »
Can I ask a serious hypothetical question:

If we get awarded the three league titles, then would that change anyone’s views towards FSG?

Nope, because in the cold facts of day their model isn't sustainable against government funded super teams.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #32064 on: February 6, 2023, 05:29:18 pm »

Manchester’s Dancing bear.
Probably lives in a posh flat in the shithole that was Ancoats
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Reflexivity

• Main Stander
« Reply #32065 on: February 6, 2023, 05:29:22 pm »
They could make a start by looking into Liam Gallagher's alleged hip-op.
If it is found to have been funded by Abu D then the arl one should be stuffed back in and he should be stripped of the replacement. I realize he would actually prefer to fuckin moan all day about it as he enjoys the pain but he can always look back in anger the wooly headed pilgarlic.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2023, 05:31:06 pm by Reflexivity »

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #32066 on: February 6, 2023, 05:30:22 pm »
If they are relegated seriously would it be down one level? And no ban from entering again the following season? Let’s make it a relegation either down all the way, and/or a ban from re-entering until after five years or so.

It should, at the very least be relegation down to league Two with an extra team from each league gaining promotion to level out the numbers or something like that.

If it were up to me they'd be demoted to whatever regional conference league Manchester falls under and start again

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32067 on: February 6, 2023, 05:30:24 pm »
Baffling indeed, unless, heaven forbid, ‘monies’ were involved?

But the Swiss are world-renowned for their probity and incorruptable nature!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #32068 on: February 6, 2023, 05:30:35 pm »

David Conn should not be mentioned in the same post as that other feller.
Conn has backed our Justice campaign to the hilt. He also hates the sportwashing.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #32069 on: February 6, 2023, 05:31:05 pm »
Seems the reluctance to strip titles is more down to protecting the brand and not deeming previous seasons a farce. Personally I think stripping titles is the only way to avert the farce.

It's why I think it will change eventually we know they are also looking at City from 2018 to the present day, it's why it's worth following as more information comes out the clubs will be get even more angry. That's why if they prove the case there is no way they cannot act do anything other than throw the book at them. The reputation of the league will depend on it. 
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32070 on: February 6, 2023, 05:31:56 pm »
They could make a start by looking into Liam Gallagher's alleged hip-op.
If it is found to have been funded by Abu D then the arl one should be stuffed back in and he should be stripped of the replacement. I realize he would actually prefer to fuckin moan all day about it as he enjoys the pain but he can always look back in anger the wooly headed pilgarlic.

:lmao

Offline trinityroad

• Main Stander
« Reply #32071 on: February 6, 2023, 05:32:09 pm »
Fucking disgusting bastards, we all knew it. They should be stripped of every post Shiekh title.

However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

Offline Ma Vie en Rouge

• J'aime voir...!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32072 on: February 6, 2023, 05:33:07 pm »

Simon Stone is so clearly in Abu Dhabi's pay that it's not even a discussion. It's a sign of how far the BBC has fallen that they allow such utterly biased nonsense to appear on their pages.

Offline Kopenhagen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32073 on: February 6, 2023, 05:33:07 pm »
Conn has backed our Justice campaign to the hilt. He also hates the sportwashing.

Which is what I said? Being a City fan has nothing to do with it, as Conn shows. Stone and Samuels are just fucking shills, with big suits and even bigger stomachs.

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #32074 on: February 6, 2023, 05:33:11 pm »
Nope, because in the cold facts of day their model isn't sustainable against government funded super teams.
Devils advocate - Is that not the whole point though? What City have done is completely skewed and destroyed financial fair play and clubs being run correctly, so that is to their credit that we done what we done?
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32075 on: February 6, 2023, 05:33:12 pm »
No better than wrestling. Worse actually, at least everyone knows that's fake (awaits backlash)
That's after Wrestlemania.

Offline Suareznumber7

• Gullible. Lost in the modern world, thinks all tweets are true.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32076 on: February 6, 2023, 05:33:53 pm »
Is there a time limit on how long it will take to make a decision

They are going to delay at every turn.  This is not going to play out quickly at all. 

Offline nick_8589

• Kopite
« Reply #32077 on: February 6, 2023, 05:33:56 pm »
More reactions from Blue moon, somehow this is all VARs and our fault now.

“I think this is politically motivated rather then we set the example bullshit.
Lets put it this way, if this sort of treatment was against any of rags, dipper or arse ,, fbi, cia and mi5 would've conducted a joint investigations and nip it at the bud.
Also while at it, Sheik should offer millions for any ref who would wear a wire and testify regarding var.”

Tb1981
Today at 1:18 PM
∞ #1,108
tolmie's hairdoo said: ©
Remember when Liverpool hacked our database and the Premier League refused to get involved because it was too long ago...
Great point tolmie!
Here's another one.... fuck off the money the dippers paid to bury this story and start putting statements and allegations out there ahead of there sale
Throw some shit back and let them sue us!

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #32078 on: February 6, 2023, 05:33:58 pm »

About the same size as his Dad then.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32079 on: February 6, 2023, 05:34:10 pm »

I agree. Conn is an outstanding journalist. A man of real integrity. Unlike Samuels.