Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2089834 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #8920 on: November 13, 2019, 11:04:10 am »
Well done mate. Youre probably most deserving based on your posts here haha

Mate, i just need to get to 13 this season (18 hopefully) and then get in CL autocup scheme and then you'll never hear from me again, as my life will be a doddle, haha.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8921 on: November 13, 2019, 11:05:42 am »
Everton sale begins on Monday, 3 games I have to try for tickets for at the same time, just madness

If successful in the bulks, that could be best part of £700 shelling out in the space of a week!

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #8922 on: November 13, 2019, 11:10:07 am »
Mate, i just need to get to 13 this season (18 hopefully) and then get in CL autocup scheme and then you'll never hear from me again, as my life will be a doddle, haha.
As much as this site has helped me along the way, to not have to monitor it and post would be the dream!!… If I happen to be extremely lucky in the bulk next Thursday that would do it for me too so i'm praying!!!
If successful in the bulks, that could be best part of £700 shelling out in the space of a week!
could be a very costly week... still working on my explanation to the missus just in case haha

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #8923 on: November 13, 2019, 05:22:38 pm »
It’s funny I still use my routine from when it wasn’t random, I’m mugging myself of really by getting up that extra hour early. Still do it just on the hope they forget to do it random one day 😂.

This! I’m exactly the same but I’ve not got anything less than ‘over an hour’ for the last two seasons in the league sales

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #8924 on: November 13, 2019, 05:27:27 pm »
I couldn't believe I got 3 minutes this morning. I nearly collapsed. I had refreshed it well into 8.15 and it still showed the site down. Then instantly it changed to 3 min que. Real time waited about 2 minutes.

So many red blocks it was like all the Christmases came at once.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8925 on: November 13, 2019, 06:21:26 pm »
I couldn't believe I got 3 minutes this morning. I nearly collapsed. I had refreshed it well into 8.15 and it still showed the site down. Then instantly it changed to 3 min que. Real time waited about 2 minutes.

That’s great, made up for you!

So you literally pressed the refresh button just before 8:15 on the queue page and it put you in the queue for less than 3 minutes haha

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #8926 on: November 13, 2019, 06:30:36 pm »
That’s great, made up for you!

So you literally pressed the refresh button just before 8:15 on the queue page and it put you in the queue for less than 3 minutes haha

Yes mate, proves its completely random I suppose. First time with anything less than "over an hour".

3/4 available to me so far which is great. Couldn't be done without the help of other users though. Good to see fans looking after each other.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8927 on: November 13, 2019, 06:33:09 pm »
Yes mate, proves its completely random I suppose. First time with anything less than "over an hour".

3/4 available to me so far which is great. Couldn't be done without the help of other users though. Good to see fans looking after each other.

Yeah definitely, this site and it’s users are a big help

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #8928 on: November 13, 2019, 07:44:56 pm »

Well in la

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8929 on: November 14, 2019, 11:28:55 am »
Right in thinking that with bulk sake on the go returns for Brighton will be Monday or Friday next week at the earliest?

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #8930 on: November 14, 2019, 11:45:28 am »
Right in thinking that with bulk sake on the go returns for Brighton will be Monday or Friday next week at the earliest?
Everton is on Monday then the bulks. Could be some after Everton on Monday, but think I’m gonna concentrate from next Friday onwards. Presumably the local sale will be Monday 25th for Brighton.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 11:48:02 am by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #8931 on: November 14, 2019, 10:01:15 pm »
Will the Brighton game be up at all tomorrow with the ambulant disabled supporters sale on throughput the day?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8932 on: November 14, 2019, 10:02:23 pm »
Will the Brighton game be up at all tomorrow with the ambulant disabled supporters sale on throughput the day?

I’m guessing not and I’m after one

Was showing suspended today

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #8933 on: November 15, 2019, 09:27:41 am »

In the same boat as you for leagues, but fortunate enough to get in the autocup for all 3 cups (in the kop as well).

Unfortunately getting in the auto cup means fuck all in terms of loyalty for future years. Still a scrap at the start of the season to actually remain in the scheme for European Cup at least.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #8934 on: November 15, 2019, 09:29:18 am »
In the same boat as you for leagues, but fortunate enough to get in the autocup for all 3 cups (in the kop as well).

Unfortunately getting in the auto cup means fuck all in terms of loyalty for future years. Still a scrap at the start of the season to actually remain in the scheme for European Cup at least.

Why is that mate? I thought being in the autocup and attending the games guarantees you a ticket for the following season. Is the criteria different for the European Cup?

Offline morrisonlfc

• Main Stander
  • Life is only a dream
« Reply #8935 on: November 15, 2019, 09:33:32 am »
Why is that mate? I thought being in the autocup and attending the games guarantees you a ticket for the following season. Is the criteria different for the European Cup?

This year it was not guaranteed to get on the auto cup for CL  - Many with full credits from last season were left disappointed.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8936 on: November 15, 2019, 09:34:41 am »

There are less autocup tickets than people on full CL credits. I think it’s mainly down to UEFA/sponsors taking more tickets and the club needing to hold back just to be sure.

There are subsequent individual match sales but progressively gets harder the further we go.
YNWA.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #8937 on: November 15, 2019, 09:42:33 am »
This year it was not guaranteed to get on the auto cup for CL  - Many with full credits from last season were left disappointed.

There will be even more disappointed next season unless they add additional criteria.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8938 on: November 15, 2019, 12:50:51 pm »

It was the same for the year before as well.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8939 on: November 15, 2019, 05:02:25 pm »
Did any Brighton go on sale when they reappeared?

Offline JasonR55

• Main Stander
  • Jurgens Army
« Reply #8940 on: November 15, 2019, 05:03:17 pm »

Nope, none

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #8941 on: November 15, 2019, 05:04:24 pm »
That's it for the weekend then.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8942 on: November 15, 2019, 05:21:34 pm »
Nope, none

Ok cheers

Was worried I’d missed some

Offline gordo

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8943 on: November 15, 2019, 09:17:39 pm »

I got a Kop 204 next to my mate. Then I woke up. I’m not confident for any 3pm kick offs - holding out for hope for the games over christmas to get me to atleast 4.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8944 on: November 16, 2019, 07:39:26 am »
There will be even more disappointed next season unless they add additional criteria.

They need to give STHs the similar rights as members. STH still to be given an opportunity to join the ACS at the start of the season but if they don’t join then they need to build up the criteria like the rest of us for the following seasons.

Most STHs will probably join every season but there’ll be some who’ll dip in and out

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #8945 on: November 16, 2019, 09:47:43 am »
They need to give STHs the similar rights as members. STH still to be given an opportunity to join the ACS at the start of the season but if they don’t join then they need to build up the criteria like the rest of us for the following seasons.

Most STHs will probably join every season but there’ll be some who’ll dip in and out
I agree, never understood why they do that.

The loyalty for members could be addressed better as well. I agree about the closed shop issue but people with multiple seasons worth of history shouldn't be overlooked either.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #8946 on: November 16, 2019, 06:26:34 pm »
There are less autocup tickets than people on full CL credits. I think it’s mainly down to UEFA/sponsors taking more tickets and the club needing to hold back just to be sure.

There are subsequent individual match sales but progressively gets harder the further we go.

They 100% need to add an additional criteria. Should have had one for this season but didn't.

Peter Moores defence was that "nothing has changed" from the season prior in terms of ACS places and refused to acknowledge that more people had credits than in previous seasons.

The ACS sale should start with full credits from the last 2-3 european campaigns and filter as it does with aways. Will that happen? No. Will it be raised at "fan forums" or other forms of supporter engagements? No.

The "in" people will favour the "in" people. Everyone elses concerns are thrown out the window. It's happened season after season now and I'm not expecting it to change any time soon.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8947 on: November 16, 2019, 06:32:17 pm »
They struggled to sell Salzburg and Genk as it is, add additional criteria and the ground would be empty!

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8948 on: November 16, 2019, 11:57:36 pm »
They 100% need to add an additional criteria. Should have had one for this season but didn't.

Peter Moores defence was that "nothing has changed" from the season prior in terms of ACS places and refused to acknowledge that more people had credits than in previous seasons.

The ACS sale should start with full credits from the last 2-3 european campaigns and filter as it does with aways. Will that happen? No. Will it be raised at "fan forums" or other forms of supporter engagements? No.

The "in" people will favour the "in" people. Everyone elses concerns are thrown out the window. It's happened season after season now and I'm not expecting it to change any time soon.

I'd imagine following Kiev people realised the ballot entry requirements and went to all games and/or credit hunted accordingly, hence the increased number of people on full credits this season? I can only really guess.

Like you say though it should be tiered. Very easy to get bumped off as it is but in fairness the CL ladder is probably one that's achievable with some effort and luck from zero.
YNWA.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #8949 on: November 17, 2019, 01:03:19 am »
I'd imagine following Kiev people realised the ballot entry requirements and went to all games and/or credit hunted accordingly, hence the increased number of people on full credits this season? I can only really guess.

Like you say though it should be tiered. Very easy to get bumped off as it is but in fairness the CL ladder is probably one that's achievable with some effort and luck from zero.

ACS doesn't guarantee you a ticket in the final

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8950 on: November 17, 2019, 11:42:04 am »
ACS doesn't guarantee you a ticket in the final

Which is why I said it gave you a chance in the ballot
YNWA.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #8951 on: November 17, 2019, 12:00:51 pm »
The reason they couldn't guarantee everyone with 6 home credits a ticket in the CL this season is because Red Star Belgrade didn't take their away allocation last year.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8952 on: November 17, 2019, 12:15:50 pm »
The reason they couldn't guarantee everyone with 6 home credits a ticket in the CL this season is because Red Star Belgrade didn't take their away allocation last year.

They couldn't guarantee everyone last year though before the Red Star situation

The reason is UEFA and sponsors take up to 3,000 more tickets for the later rounds

Offline pedrospecialk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #8953 on: November 17, 2019, 07:03:37 pm »
Hi folks - had a couple questions on the upcoming 21/11 member sale, looking specifically at the 7/3 Bournemouth match.

- is the 8:15 start time GMT or BST?
- are memberships required for each ticket holder? i.e. if I am a member and bring my mate who is not one, would that present any issues?

Cheers!

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8954 on: November 17, 2019, 07:05:07 pm »
Hi folks - had a couple questions on the upcoming 21/11 member sale, looking specifically at the 7/3 Bournemouth match.

- is the 8:15 start time GMT or BST?
- are memberships required for each ticket holder? i.e. if I am a member and bring my mate who is not one, would that present any issues?

Cheers!

Both need a membership and GMT

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #8955 on: November 17, 2019, 07:16:29 pm »
I'll be trying the 21st too. If I get a low time and got in reasonably early I assume its best to target Villa straight away considering its a free for all? Never got a thing in the first sale so have no experience unfortunately.

You just basket one by one and then check out?

Offline pedrospecialk

• Kemlynite
« Reply #8956 on: November 17, 2019, 07:36:25 pm »
Both need a membership and GMT
Cheers thank you

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8957 on: November 17, 2019, 08:12:16 pm »
I'll be trying the 21st too. If I get a low time and got in reasonably early I assume its best to target Villa straight away considering its a free for all? Never got a thing in the first sale so have no experience unfortunately.

You just basket one by one and then check out?

Yes mate. Basket one, click on '+Add more to your basket',  basket another, click on '+Add more to your basket', basket another etc etc then checkout.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #8958 on: November 17, 2019, 08:15:10 pm »
Yes mate. Basket one, click on '+Add more to your basket',  basket another, click on '+Add more to your basket', basket another etc etc then checkout.

Thanks pal. What was does the bounce backs work for it then? Does there be tickets popping up for an hour orr two after the start time?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8959 on: November 17, 2019, 08:18:11 pm »

Thanks pal. What was does the bounce backs work for it then? Does there be tickets popping up for an hour orr two after the start time?

In this sale, when they're gone, they're gone.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT