Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
If the current polling holds then I'll 100% be up all night, I was just too young to see '97 in properly, though I did stay up all night in 2017 after the exit poll landed but was wrecked the next day at work.

May well book this one off and stay up taking shots every time a sitting pillock in a blue rosette has to stand there looking glum. Doubles when Reform or the Lib Dems beat them to 2nd place.

Who's in?
That could be over 300 shots?
Media briefing that Alonso not on our shortlist, as we don’t think he will be available this summer  ???
maybe that's what we are telling them, that Times article also claims that Michael Edwards is now CEO of FSG not CEO of football.

It may be true it may not but until we announce our next manager nothing is yet certain.

We might know more when Leverkusen seal the Bundesliga
General Football and Sport / Re: Bundesliga Thread
« Last post by DelTrotter on Today at 10:46:08 pm »
Right, COME ON BAYERN

;D This!
you really hate it when people post more than a few words don't you? ;D

When it contains some of the grim shit you write in the chants thread absolutely!
Ruben Amorim is now the strong front-runner for the Liverpool job.

[@LewisSteele_]
Media and Arts / Re: The Apprentice
« Last post by amir87 on Today at 10:41:59 pm »
Pieman must have the greatest business plan in the history of this show.

“So Phil, what’s your business plan?”

“Well Lord Sugar, it’s a lengthy portfolio of naked old men caught in compromising positions.”

“Say no more, you’re hired!”
Paging Rafa Benitez ?
This isn't the 00's anymore my friend.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation
« Last post by jc68 on Today at 10:41:14 pm »
Paging Rafa Benitez ?
you really hate it when people post more than a few words don't you? ;D

The guy shits on Liverpool FC evreytime. Weird fucker.
I’ve googled it.
It’s 4.30am.

Might set the alarm.

Could they hit just so one good thing and hold th election on a holiday? 

Fuck the tories

If the current polling holds then I'll 100% be up all night, I was just too young to see '97 in properly, though I did stay up all night in 2017 after the exit poll landed but was wrecked the next day at work.

May well book this one off and stay up taking shots every time a sitting pillock in a blue rosette has to stand there looking glum. Doubles when Reform or the Lib Dems beat them to 2nd place.

Who's in?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10