Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 532525 times)

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Autocup
« Reply #4920 on: June 23, 2022, 09:01:06 pm »
Not everyone got sorted for the CL ACS last season
Everyone that wanted did after they did the unsiccessful ballot sale

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #4921 on: June 23, 2022, 09:34:38 pm »
Everyone that wanted did after they did the unsiccessful ballot sale

I did not know that. Good news

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4922 on: June 24, 2022, 12:47:10 am »
Might be more difficult this year but even then the chances should be at like 95% or something.  Be fuming if I lose out on it, but I'm more bothered about making sure I'm in 304 haha.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4923 on: June 24, 2022, 06:50:52 pm »
Would the league cup and fa cup likely be guaranteed autocup for all members and st (with credits)?
 I’m a ST and thinking I’ll wait to sign up with member mates. Don’t think I’ll take the risk for Europe though and go in for the next enrolment period and move to the kop for atmosphere and price!

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4924 on: June 24, 2022, 09:05:14 pm »
Would the league cup and fa cup likely be guaranteed autocup for all members and st (with credits)?
 I’m a ST and thinking I’ll wait to sign up with member mates. Don’t think I’ll take the risk for Europe though and go in for the next enrolment period and move to the kop for atmosphere and price!

Thought they were stopping STHs from moving seat in the ACS? I thought you get to enrol in the ACS for your own seat then that’s it

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4925 on: June 25, 2022, 07:27:12 am »
Thought they were stopping STHs from moving seat in the ACS? I thought you get to enrol in the ACS for your own seat then that’s it

I actually did as well but this suggests not?

‘ADDITIONAL ENROLMENT PERIOD – OPTION ONE

This additional enrolment period is strictly for qualifying SEASON TICKET HOLDERS that do not enrol during the season ticket renewal period.

Dates for enrolment will be published soon after the season ticket renewal period has ended.

The main benefits of this enrolment period are:

1. The option to select a different seat to your usual Premier League seat.

2. A guaranteed opportunity to select seats with other eligible season ticket holders you’d like to attend the match with.’

From the autocup page on the site.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4926 on: June 25, 2022, 09:18:11 am »
I actually did as well but this suggests not?

‘ADDITIONAL ENROLMENT PERIOD – OPTION ONE

This additional enrolment period is strictly for qualifying SEASON TICKET HOLDERS that do not enrol during the season ticket renewal period.

Dates for enrolment will be published soon after the season ticket renewal period has ended.

The main benefits of this enrolment period are:

1. The option to select a different seat to your usual Premier League seat.

2. A guaranteed opportunity to select seats with other eligible season ticket holders you’d like to attend the match with.’

From the autocup page on the site.

That’s good for you but not us members  :)

Slim pickings in the kop by the time it gets to members. It’s got worse since the Klopp Europa league days getting a ticket. Should be limited to so many tickets   

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4927 on: June 25, 2022, 01:34:14 pm »

ADDITIONAL ENROLMENT PERIOD – OPTION ONE

Does anyone know when the date is?

Offline James_1906

• Kopite
« Reply #4928 on: June 25, 2022, 03:42:30 pm »
Does anyone know when the date is?
All they have said is that it’ll be announced in June so will find out next week.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4929 on: June 25, 2022, 05:53:18 pm »
Ta James.

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #4930 on: June 26, 2022, 05:34:30 pm »
That’s good for you but not us members  :)

Slim pickings in the kop by the time it gets to members. It’s got worse since the Klopp Europa league days getting a ticket. Should be limited to so many tickets
some are Kop STH moving to another Kop to sit with mates, not sure why the STH shouldn't be able to move seats.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4931 on: June 26, 2022, 05:59:25 pm »
some are Kop STH moving to another Kop to sit with mates, not sure why the STH shouldn't be able to move seats.

Not sure why STHs get first pick of the ground. Lucky to be given first option on their prem ST seat for a cup game IMO.

Offline Origi-nal

• Main Stander
« Reply #4932 on: June 26, 2022, 07:08:23 pm »
Not sure why STHs get first pick of the ground. Lucky to be given first option on their prem ST seat for a cup game IMO.

No not sure either, maybe something to do with paying up front for all 19 games in May.

not sure either why it annoys so many that someone entitled to be able to renew ACS in May should be able to enroll in June or July. I don't think that many move for cheaper seats, more to sit with others in the same stand. I'm just as likely to go for 207 than my current 208 which would leave a cheaper seat available in 208.

Offline TTB

• Main Stander
« Reply #4933 on: June 27, 2022, 12:12:46 pm »

Some of us don't have a choice. One of our three seats gets moved because of champions league allocations.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4934 on: June 27, 2022, 12:15:21 pm »
No not sure either, maybe something to do with paying up front for all 19 games in May.

not sure either why it annoys so many that someone entitled to be able to renew ACS in May should be able to enroll in June or July. I don't think that many move for cheaper seats, more to sit with others in the same stand. I'm just as likely to go for 207 than my current 208 which would leave a cheaper seat available in 208.

I understand what you’re saying. I’d like to see numbers as over the years, you can see it’s getting gradually more difficult with less seats being available for members in the kop. See what happens

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4935 on: June 27, 2022, 12:15:46 pm »
Some of us don't have a choice. One of our three seats gets moved because of champions league allocations.

Yeah that’s fair enough.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4936 on: June 30, 2022, 11:24:12 am »
Any ticket from 2019/2020?

Was that the same for last season?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4937 on: June 30, 2022, 11:28:22 am »
think people seem to have misread the registration requirements as being the ballot requirements (not on here, but mates etc).

"Following the registration period, if the number of ballot registrations exceeds the capacity of each Auto Cup Scheme, a ballot will take place and where applicable, priority will be given to those supporters with the higher number of games within that competition."
YNWA.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #4938 on: June 30, 2022, 11:30:49 am »
think people seem to have misread the registration requirements as being the ballot requirements (not on here, but mates etc).

"Following the registration period, if the number of ballot registrations exceeds the capacity of each Auto Cup Scheme, a ballot will take place and where applicable, priority will be given to those supporters with the higher number of games within that competition."

Nice one fella   :boxhead

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4939 on: June 30, 2022, 11:36:09 am »

There will be more applications than places for people with all 4 in the CL so I’m not sure why they are using 1 game as a pre req? Will just give people false hope
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4940 on: June 30, 2022, 11:40:04 am »

Yeah this is what they did last season

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4941 on: June 30, 2022, 11:44:45 am »
 Just ONE CL game? It was all 4 last season. That has to be wrong surely???
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 11:48:40 am by stonecold_jpm »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4942 on: June 30, 2022, 12:00:29 pm »
Just ONE CL game? It was all 4 last season. That has to be wrong surely???

No it wasnt...

Read the full sale notice

It's structured this way so people on 2 and 3 can enter their 'interest' (that what this is... register your interest) and if there's say 20,000 seats, and only 18,000 on 4+ who registered then they can open it up to those on 3 or 2

Did the same with the fa cup last year those with 1 got into ACS
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 12:02:11 pm by 30fiver »

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #4943 on: June 30, 2022, 12:11:33 pm »
So no news still on the friends and family situation if they are finally going to implement the 20 only list etc

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4944 on: June 30, 2022, 12:37:14 pm »
So no news still on the friends and family situation if they are finally going to implement the 20 only list etc

If they bring in the 20 ‘only’ list, it might as well be a free for all haha

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #4945 on: June 30, 2022, 12:55:15 pm »
Asking for registration with just 1 game for CL seems like casting a bit of a wide net but must be a reason.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4946 on: June 30, 2022, 12:55:57 pm »
No it wasnt...

Read the full sale notice

It's structured this way so people on 2 and 3 can enter their 'interest' (that what this is... register your interest) and if there's say 20,000 seats, and only 18,000 on 4+ who registered then they can open it up to those on 3 or 2

Did the same with the fa cup last year those with 1 got into ACS

No chance whatsoever it’ll go down to 3 though nevermind 2 or 1, just causes confusion and you can bet that come choosing your seat day you’ll get those with just 1 clogging up the queue cos they haven’t a clue either.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #4947 on: June 30, 2022, 12:57:25 pm »
Gonna do the domestic cups if I can this year

Flexible wfh job, only got to one game last season

It is TIME. don't need to necessarily attend the big matches. Some of my fav games have been early cup draws where we our "second string" batter minnows

Under Klopp its not like our second string are second best

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #4948 on: June 30, 2022, 01:56:03 pm »
Gonna do the domestic cups if I can this year

Flexible wfh job, only got to one game last season

It is TIME. don't need to necessarily attend the big matches. Some of my fav games have been early cup draws where we our "second string" batter minnows

Under Klopp its not like our second string are second best

Last season was a bit of an outlier for me in that I did a lot more than usual. My location sort of precludes matching that in any way for me now with the cost of diesel unfortunately.

But generally speaking I actually spend large parts of the season usually just doing all domestic cup homes and aways, and the European cups at homes as my sort of bare minimums. Works well on the wallet as well I find!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #4949 on: June 30, 2022, 02:31:56 pm »
No chance whatsoever it’ll go down to 3 though nevermind 2 or 1, just causes confusion and you can bet that come choosing your seat day you’ll get those with just 1 clogging up the queue cos they haven’t a clue either.

Why is that the case?

Last season, they balloted for 4 and it didnt sell out, so they opened it up to people unsuccessful and it still didnt sell out..

This will allow them to then open it to people on 3 and 2 and so on.. and it let people in the FA cup last year get on with just 1 credit

Offline timmit

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #4950 on: June 30, 2022, 03:18:06 pm »
Why is that the case?

Last season, they balloted for 4 and it didnt sell out, so they opened it up to people unsuccessful and it still didnt sell out..

This will allow them to then open it to people on 3 and 2 and so on.. and it let people in the FA cup last year get on with just 1 credit

I think he’s right because of last season. I’ll be amazed if it’s not sold out on 4.
We are the Champions , Champions of Europe

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4951 on: June 30, 2022, 06:59:01 pm »
From last time I did autocup I think with the domestic cups I had an easier time getting a seat i wanted vs league games

Is that fair? Not counting CL obviously. Only ever gotten the Kop for the league cup

"get to games" is my priority. Is this memory right or am I wrong?

Offline upthereds95

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4952 on: June 30, 2022, 07:04:51 pm »
What date is the season tickets additional enrolment period?

Offline Dagro

• Main Stander
« Reply #4953 on: June 30, 2022, 07:09:58 pm »
Was this emailed to people today? I received the members ticket sale registration, but haven't had this ACS registration email, even though i've been enrolled in the ACS for the last few years.

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4954 on: June 30, 2022, 07:27:04 pm »
I got a Membership email about the tickets process today yes. Wasn't a separate ACS one but the link in it goes to the auto cups?

The registration period will be available online from 10am Monday 4 July until 7.30am Thursday 7 July.

Look at the website, this is where my email linked to

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4955 on: July 1, 2022, 07:50:54 am »

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #4956 on: July 1, 2022, 08:57:28 am »
so as i qualify for all as been auto cup for years i just prefer to move with mates etc i dont enrol monday for the registration just wait till august 1st???

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #4957 on: July 1, 2022, 08:58:23 am »
if i register interest it in theory could mean i missed out?? unlikely with my credit history but am i reading that right??? :butt :butt

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #4958 on: July 1, 2022, 10:09:24 am »
so as i qualify for all as been auto cup for years i just prefer to move with mates etc i dont enrol monday for the registration just wait till august 1st???

Register online from 10am Monday 4 July 2022 until 7.30am Friday 15 July 2022.

Up to a maximum of four eligible Supporter ID’s can be registered within the one booking.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #4959 on: July 1, 2022, 10:21:08 am »

Just wait till August the 1st mate dont register if you have all credits and are a ST holder
« Last Edit: July 1, 2022, 11:34:25 am by Philipm20 »