Author Topic: Worst 'unofficial' Merchandise you've had or bought?  (Read 46634 times)

Offline My Original Name Please

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly Mr Shankly
Re: Worst 'unofficial' Merchandise you've had?
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2011, 01:00:22 am »
how did no one notice youll never wank alone on the top

pmsl
,,,,,,,,ok who looked ;)

Guilty
Libpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline Gojedo

• Can your garage boast an ex-Red as a mechanic? Yes? Ah but is it 13000 miles away .....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ethyn Daniel Morgan
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2011, 01:03:24 am »
My missus bought me a LFC beanie. It made me look homeless. It suits my boy though, he can make anything look good.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2011, 01:19:57 am »
me mate roy was duped into buying paul konchesky and christian poulsen

10m bastard quid it cost.

recently lost his job i hear

:wellin
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline BKKkop

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2011, 01:21:33 am »
me mate roy was duped into buying paul konchesky and christian poulsen

10m bastard quid it cost.

recently lost his job i hear

:lmao
daLgLish cLap cLap cLap

Offline BKKkop

• Main Stander
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 01:25:44 am »
how did no one notice youll never wank alone on the top

pmsl
,,,,,,,,ok who looked ;)

me too  :butt
daLgLish cLap cLap cLap

Offline lfcls7

• No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
  • You dont realise how much you had until its gone
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2011, 01:40:42 am »
off some shitty sight they were selling this seasons home kit a month early. obviously illegal i know. thought ideal. when it arrived it was this seasons home kit with carlsberg as the sponsor. and it wasnt real. the badge was stiched not lasered and the adidas logo didnt have adidas just the 3 stripe things. still, not bad for £4.50 and 2 quid postage and packaging
You dont realise how much you love something until its gone. Rafael Benitez (L)

Fernando torres. = TWAT

Offline SpesRan

• Main Stander
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2011, 01:52:25 am »
.. the 'Liverpool FC YNWA' was stuck to the coach seat and the big Red Liver Bird on the front was hanging off.

:lmao
I can't stop laughing at this, great thread.

Offline AshTJ

• Kopite
    • www.twitter.com/ashtjay
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2011, 01:53:05 am »
off some shitty sight they were selling this seasons home kit a month early. obviously illegal i know. thought ideal. when it arrived it was this seasons home kit with carlsberg as the sponsor. and it wasnt real. the badge was stiched not lasered and the adidas logo didnt have adidas just the 3 stripe things. still, not bad for £4.50 and 2 quid postage and packaging

You thought it would be for £4.50? And a month before it's release?
Twitter - @ashtjay
Youtube - www.youtube.com/user/ashtjproductions

Offline little_fee

• Kemlynite
  • JFT96
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2011, 02:03:36 am »
A few years ago I was in Bangkok down the Kho San Road. Saw a cracking replica Liverpool home shirt. Badge was spot on, the Carlsberg logo was good, the quality was great. It was blue though  :o

The same stall had a manc shirt with Gerrard on the back and a (red) Liverpool shirt with Rooney

Offline SeanAxion

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2011, 02:42:50 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eN5Y_nM76w

While were on the subject of unofficial club merchandise!
The lads have really outdone themseleves with this....!

"WHISKEEEY...!"

Offline Lolo

• Ex Kop STH marooned on a tropical beach observing bronzed beauties. In dire need of a decent English pint.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • non progredi est regredi
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2011, 05:27:05 am »
Local 'Adidas' shop here in downtown Daliang, China is still trying to sell 'Carlsberg' shirts at Rmb400 (£40) each  :o . Funny thing is the rip-off shop a few doors away has excellent quality fake 'Standard Chartered' version with shorts for Rmb45 (£4.50).

Slightly off topic, but during the World Cup a local store had tee shirts of most of the teams. Each shirt had a picture of that country's star player on the front with his name on the back.
The yellow Brasil shirt had a picture of Ronaldo......but not the old fat one, it was Christiano! I politely tried to tell them their cock-up. England's shirt had Rooney....I didn't buy it! 

Offline Didi_ram

• Legacy Fan
  • Only 9900 kms away
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2011, 05:32:42 am »

I have that badge too,mate.
Awful.Prefer not to carry it outdoors.

Offline B.A. Baracus

• Anny Roader
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2011, 07:04:59 am »
My mum bought me a dodgy LFC home shirt from Malaysia. On the badge is said "You'll never walk again".

She also got my nephew a shirt and it says "Liverpool Footrall Club Est. 1364" or something ridiculous. I'll try and get a pic up later.

Offline pool-ire

• Anny Roader
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2011, 07:33:28 am »
Bought an adidas 'two stripe special" carlsberg home shirt a few years ago in Tenerife, not sure what material it was but I was generating my own feckn electricity with it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2011, 08:19:20 am »
My mum bought me a dodgy LFC home shirt from Malaysia. On the badge is said "You'll never walk again".

She also got my nephew a shirt and it says "Liverpool Footrall Club Est. 1364" or something ridiculous. I'll try and get a pic up later.
brilliant
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2011, 08:30:57 am »
1364?! Brilliant! Sire, word has just reached me that we have twatted the house of lancaster! i remember a mate from primary school having a united shirt that his gran had made for him - it was literally a red t-shirt with 'sharp' somehow sewn on the front with what i am sure was cotton wool!

Offline jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2011, 08:35:26 am »
I started using Ebay many years back and saw a beautiful LFC watch that had a bid price of 0.99p. I started bidding for it but was eventually outbid and was proper gutted. Imagine my surprise and delight when, the next day there was another one with a bid price of 0.99p. I entered my opening bid of £1 and was ever so chuffed to win. Only problem was I had neglected to look at the country it came from - Hong Kong and the p&p - £10 so I had paid £11. Let's just say that the presentation case was nicer than the actual watch and to this day I have never worn it....
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline Mark_kopite90

• Anny Roader
  • Justice!
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2011, 09:31:52 am »
Me nan god bless her, bought us a picture in a frame of Kenny Dalglish in a red shirt, from the Stanley Dock market, only to later find out it was a page out of a magazine, wiv the articale down one side of the picture.

Bought a beach towel from Magaluff once, that was pretty shockin' just the LFC crest on it, but the shankly gates on the top were just a random made up pattern and the liver bird was more like a dragon.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 09:33:57 am by Mark_kopite90 »

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2011, 09:34:36 am »
Had some bad stuff in my time, including a replica kit from Coed Mawr Market in about '91 which had the sponsor written on in a substance akin to Tipp-Ex, and an 'official' signed ball where they'd put the signatures on using letraset, which subsequently peeled off after about a fortnight. Lady Lfsea just gave me this after a recent trip to India, knowing exactly my reaction...

Anyone else for a game of foodball?

Properly awful. Any similar tales?

F*ck me! Is that a Liverbird or a pelican?

Worst thing I ever bought was a Liverpool/Rangers halfy half bobble hat. Moment of madness....Can't stand Rangers, I'm a Hoops fan when it comes to footy north of the border.

Luckily, about 20 mins after I'd bought it, Liverpool scored, old Kop went mad & and the offending article was lost forever. Suspect one of my mates grabbed it & chucked it. Good on 'em.

Can't beat Foodball though. And surely we're WEST not EAST!

Offline Discipline

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2011, 09:37:32 am »
The 2007 champions league final.  :(
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong.

Muhammad Ali

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2011, 10:12:16 am »
I bought a scarf for £4 in Belfast City Center during the mid 90's. It wasn't until I got it home I realised it said "Pride of Meryside" on the bottom.

It is in one of the unopened boxes of things I brought with me when I moved here so I'll have to have a shufty for it over the weekend and try to get a photo uploaded somewhere.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2011, 10:25:42 am »
A few years ago I was in Bangkok down the Kho San Road. Saw a cracking replica Liverpool home shirt. Badge was spot on, the Carlsberg logo was good, the quality was great. It was blue though  :o

The same stall had a manc shirt with Gerrard on the back and a (red) Liverpool shirt with Rooney
:lmao :lmao
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline duvduv

• Main Stander
  • The more I practice, the luckier I get
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2011, 11:54:34 am »
I was well chuffed once in turkey to find a sky blue "evertoon" top which I bought for a mate (bluenose) for about £2. I was gutted that he refused to wear it. Probably right not to as I only wanted him to wear it to look like a twat. Obviously.

Offline Bucke

• Custom title
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2011, 12:08:41 pm »
my mate brought my kid back a fake shirt from Thailand

It says quite clearly on the crest "YOUR NEVER ALL AGAIN"

This has become my life motto
@johnbuckels

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2011, 01:09:28 pm »

:wave

That's Malaysian quality.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Kopstar

• Anny Roader
  • I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2011, 01:11:18 pm »
Best thread in ages! I can't stop laughing. Work colleagues think I'm crazy!
"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

Offline Malaysian Kopite

• Feels shivers when he looks a Trquarista's...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2011, 01:11:30 pm »
My mom got me a Liverpool wallet with the badge on top.It reads: LIVEBPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB. YOU'D NEVER WALK ALONE.
Football without fans is nothing.

We've won 18 titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, but today must be the greatest victory of all.

Offline Bastion73

• Main Stander
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2011, 01:19:51 pm »
My parents got me Liverpool Supporters Club membership for Christmas when I was a kid, what a great present for an 8 year old Liverpool fan. After a closer inspection I realised they'd done a balls up when they filled the form in, my Christmas present was for my MOTHER to become a member. Gutted.

Worse than that was when they bought me a football shaped money box and didn't think I'd be bothered with the Scum badge on the front???!!! Even as a young child I wasn't having that, they went nuts at me for scraping at this new (relatively expensive) money box with my pen knife but it made it acceptable and they never made the same mistake again.
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea and he conquered the bloody world. And that's what I wanted, for Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in." Bill Shankly

Offline Heighwayondawing

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on The Reds
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2011, 01:26:07 pm »
A Luis Garcia CL Final shirt a few months after Istanbul. Was my first purchase off Ebay and I really believed Ebay looked out for us.

When the shirt come in, the letters and numbers were a beautiful shade of pink and the Final seal was stitched in with what appeared to be tinsel off an old Christmas tree.

I still wear it, because I loved Luis so much.

The one most important thing that we all must remember, in case it slipped our mind, is this club is much more important and bigger than anybody. I'll never forget that and anybody that does is being a wee bit irresponsible and stupid I think because the club is more important than any one individual. The Club is, The Club.

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2011, 01:36:31 pm »
For the Auld arses.
The worst unnoficial Merchandise by a mile had to be the 'Silk Scarves' sold outside the ground matchdays for roughly 10-15 pence (Early 70's). Ths 'Silky' was made from anything but silk, usually white with red print that had usually wore off all over your kecks before the match had finished. I still have one somewhere that reads 'Hanks ed Arm'. It wasnt worn around the neck, it was tied around your wrist and if you were feeling flush that week or it was a big game then you would have had one around each wrist.
Happy days.

Ha, I've got my dads old one of them. proper shit it is.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2011, 01:39:34 pm »
Nan had been on the market for christmas presents and picked up some Liverpool Football Club bedding for me and some Everton bedding for my younger brother.

Course it went straight on the bed and I was happy as anything. Until I woke up the next morning stained a curious shade of light red from head to toe. Looked liked I'd developed a rash - ran down the stairs... "Muuuuum!!" Got in the living room to see my brother stood in front of her stained blue and looking remarkably like Smurf with my mum trying not to kill herself laughing. :D
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline BombayRed

• Main Stander
  • I live in a Red and White Bombay Kop.
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2011, 01:45:30 pm »
Bought a school bag which had  Liverpool Crest on it. Used it for quite a while. Weeks later noticed that the crest had ' Tou'll Never Walk Aleno' instead of ' You'll Never Walk Alone'   :butt
What flows through me is blood no more. It's the pride and passion of being a RED!

Offline mactifosi

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2011, 01:59:42 pm »
Nan had been on the market for christmas presents and picked up some Liverpool Football Club bedding for me and some Everton bedding for my younger brother.

Course it went straight on the bed and I was happy as anything. Until I woke up the next morning stained a curious shade of light red from head to toe. Looked liked I'd developed a rash - ran down the stairs... "Muuuuum!!" Got in the living room to see my brother stood in front of her stained blue and looking remarkably like Smurf with my mum trying not to kill herself laughing. :D

bahahaha that is fucking classic, it's no wonder they're bitter

Offline montysmum

• Was brought up in an entirely queg-free area.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2011, 02:02:11 pm »

:lmao :lmao   Brilliant!
"If the supporters love me, then it's only half as much as I love them." - Kenny Dalglish. Liverpool Manager

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2011, 02:06:01 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Smellytrabs

• Sme-llytrabs....what are they feeding you? It's not your fault! Has an anus that looks like a *
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2011, 02:14:30 pm »
another great piece of tat I have is a flag my uncle bought at 66 cup winners cup final when he was a kid. They get to the train station in Glasgow and me Grandad goes for a piss leaving me uncle outside. By the time my grandad gets back my uncle has blown all his days spending money on this flag off some spiv's stall in the station. It is the shape, size and material of a shit tea-towel, half red half white with a picture of a red duck in the middle of it.   when my grandad sees it, he marches my uncle over to guys stall and kicks off on the guy. he managed to get the bloke to give my uncle half the money back for it becuase it's so shit.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2011, 02:30:58 pm »

you're 33 and you still buy club bedding?!  :P

;)
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline AnnieRoad(Un)Faithful

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • Olivavu
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2011, 02:34:53 pm »
Saw this and thought it was a really poor fake...

;)
"It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for, and to remind the opposition who they're playing against."

Offline Seebab

• hit that post. We winced.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2011, 02:59:41 pm »
My dad's really cheap and doesn't see the point in buying official merchandise when you can buy cheap replicas in Brunei, where he lives/works at the moment. He got an LFC top with Gerrard on the back and 'Liverpool' in italics instead of Carlsberg because they don't advertise alcohol there. Always makes me laugh when he wears it. He's 53 as well.
Some folks are born into a good life
Other folks get it anyway anyhow

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2011, 03:10:47 pm »
For the Auld arses.
The worst unnoficial Merchandise by a mile had to be the 'Silk Scarves' sold outside the ground matchdays for roughly 10-15 pence (Early 70's). Ths 'Silky' was made from anything but silk, usually white with red print that had usually wore off all over your kecks before the match had finished. I still have one somewhere that reads 'Hanks ed Arm'. It wasnt worn around the neck, it was tied around your wrist and if you were feeling flush that week or it was a big game then you would have had one around each wrist.
Happy days.
Oh fuck me yeah! I remember getting a silk scarf me fourth birthday! I had one in white with Liverpool in red lettering, with red tassles at each end. I carried it everywhere and the bloody thing shredded and the lettering went pink pretty quickly as well. In the end, it looked like a pair of badly laddered tights!!

Awful, but at the time I thought it was the best thing ever  Class...
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here