The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Atmosphere at Anfield

<< < (3000/3004) > >>

Dougle:
Saw this in a fairly crowded bar and also had that nob Neville blabbing all the time in the foreground but despite the noise it sounded great on the tv today.

mattyyt:
Thought the atmosphere was really good today until the substitutions, especially given the circumstances of the last few weeks.

There was a great moment in the first half when a few of the players were really pressing their defence and the crowd was feral, celebrated them winning the ball like it was a goal.

Think that very long rendition of Jurgen’s song is a preview of what’s to come in a fortnight, wouldn’t surprise me if it went on for the whole second half against Wolves

SamLad:
in the 2nd half there were a bunch of Divock Origi chants - didn't show him on tv, where was he?

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: SamLad on May  5, 2024, 11:37:01 pm ---in the 2nd half there were a bunch of Divock Origi chants - didn't show him on tv, where was he?

--- End quote ---

Just a reference to his goal against Spurs in Madrid I think.

SamLad:

--- Quote from: Crosby Nick on May  5, 2024, 11:40:15 pm ---Just a reference to his goal against Spurs in Madrid I think.

--- End quote ---
ah ok, thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version