Author Topic: PL: Southampton 1 v 2 Liverpool Redmond 13’ 南野拓実 27’ Matip 67’  (Read 23021 times)

Online DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jόrgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Exciting isn't it, a special kinda business
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Get innnnnnn. Atkinson tried his best to fuck us over but luckily failed.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Gonna be quite the final day.
Looking forward to a party whatever happens
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline ac

• Headless chicken
  • Legacy Fan
Excellent performance in the circumstances. Elliott and Firmino in particular a class apart

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
These boys deserve the title so bad. Fuck city.

Online Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
These boys making us all so proud yet again.  :)

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
Great use of the squad, the rest of the football loving world ought to thank us for making it anything less than a victory parade for the cheats
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfόnfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Loved that performance, 9 changes, Taki scoring. Joel being legendary again.

Oh and the inept officials spotting the home side a freebie goal early.  Dejavu from Villa.

Offline VictoryFor96

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Oh guys. What a relief. Now have fap and relax guys. It ll end on final day

Offline Phineus

• Legacy Fan
Immense performance and credit to lads who stepped up.

Thought Jones in particular was excellent.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
Konate absolutely outstanding.

Yes he was. He never let anyone dominate him. He used all his strength and was superb.
#JFT97

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
Took the trophy buyers all the way to the last day again
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Over to you Mr. Gerrard
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
Really pleased with that. Klopp put out a proper B team today, and we still dominated and deservedly got our win. Our squad depth is really impressive these days.

Firmino and Elliott in particular were standouts. Fantastic from the pair of them.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
Great performance. Thought that was possibly Curtis Jones’ best performance for us, he was outstanding.
All set up for the final day. All the pressure is on the cheats

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
Genuinely never been more proud of being a Liverpool supporter. Irrespective of what happens the next two games we should all cherish these moments.

The coaching staff and the players resemble everything that is good about the game.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
As I said in the pre-match didn't care how we got it done just as long as it was. Nothing but praise for those that were out there and got it done.

Can't believe their going to let Atkinson retire and coach new referees, the man is a weapon.

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
This team is insane I can’t believe how well they’ve managed to grind out results the second half of the season and take this down to the last day. Even if things don’t go our way on Sunday this is still the best team I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching  :scarf

Also I hope we wrap the game up early so we can bring Origi on and give him a proper farewell!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 09:46:05 pm by Rosario »

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
So proud of this team, absolutely outstanding performance and not helped by a ridiculous refereeing decision.

I thought Bobby was outstanding and Millie has a fantastic game too, our strength in depth is insane
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well done. We deserved that.
Firmino, Tsimikas and Jones played very well.

Don't forget Milner!

And that banner at the end there: "Making us skint since 2015" and a pic of Klopp  ;D
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
Would love Taki to stay next year. A player of great contribution, he hasn't put a foot wrong all season and has been a massive contributor to our cup wins this year.

110% deserves to stay.

Offline Red Raw

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
Brilliant Bobby. So good to see him backup to speed, could be really important having him back and firing.

Great controlled performance from a much changed team. Pushing the sportwashers to the last game.

Up the fucking Reds! :scarf

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
The only downside is an injury to Gomez
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Everyone of them played well, every one  of them was atleast a 7
And they’ve never played as a team before.

Damn near. Scratch 11

Nad they did it!

Take a bow.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thank fuck that's over. Could hardly breathe towards the end  ;D
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
Brilliant effort by a mostly second string team.  Barring injuries very few of these players will be in contention for Paris but they've not done themselves any harm!

For us to have taken the title to the last game is an amazing achievement.  Hopefully one last twist in that particular tale.

Hopefully Gomez's injury isn't anything serious.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
Tremendous from everyone out there tonight. This is some team, with the spirit to match. So glad to see Harvey looking as good as he did before his injury. Bobby was amazing, such a pleasure to watch. Joel is just a legend, so damn cool and what a header. Only negative was Joe, this man just can't get a break.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
get in redmen

that's all i wanted, take the fuckers to the last day and what happens happens

professional period of game management in the second half, tho im defo two-clear goals then do that kinda guy  :D

fantastic strike from taki, welldone lad
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Oldmanmick

• Legacy Fan
Just shows the importance of having a strong squad. Lads did a really good job tonight. OK Southampton looked totally demotivated after it went 1-1, but we still had to go out & win the game. Lot of our key players will have had a weeks break now after the exertions of Saturday's final. Amazing season this, still not expecting us to win the title but it's been fun watching Pep bordering on the threshold of a complete breakdown. Still time for it to happen I suppose. :)

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
Mentality monsters

Offline Heritage

• Main Stander
  • Boot Room Fanatic
What a team my goodness. I thought the boys played very well today, Konate is... REALLY something else. I can't imagine what kind of player he will be a couple years down the road. I hope Jota can find his shooting boots as we may need him before it's all said and done. Pray to God Stevie can grind out a result on the weekend. Amazing stuff.
🔥97🔥

🏆 x 42

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
So according to Martin Atkinson
- Jota getting clattered into from behind is not a foul
- Divock winning the ball in a physical battle, where their defender cheaply just folds onto the ground after he had lost the ball, is a foul.

I am just relieved there were no "handball" shouts in our box towards the end, in any long ball scramble. I would not have put it past these nincumpoots to give a pen for a ball hitting the armpit or something.

Job done. Enjoy the shits till the final day, Pep!
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
Played really well without some of the big guns. Would have been a routine 0-2 had it not been for Atkinson.

The foul he gave against Origi at the end compared to the one he dismissed against Jota was just a prime example of bias, he hates us. Good riddance.

Come on Stevie!

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
Incredible win, in hindsight also a very wise decision to rest up most of the cup heroes as we need them fresh for the next 2 games.

Controlled the game perfectly, whatever happens these lads can be insanely proud of their achievements this season.
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline Ultimate Bromance

• The Crab
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Never in doubt
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
9 changes? 1-0 down early on? No problem. These lads are MENTALITY MONSTERS.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Doesn’t even matter what happens on Sunday, the Champions beat Southampton today. Hopefully we get the trophy to go with it, but if we don’t it matters not. It’ll be a trophy won by Chris Kavanagh and Paul Tierney.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We have given ourselves a chance, and that's all we could ask for.

COME ON REDS !!!

Offline KevLFC

• Doesn't know the offside laws
  • Legacy Fan
Thing is with refs they are all underperforming but if these are the best then something is not working, maybe demote the weak ones, been the same ones for years and hardly any newcomers. Maybe they are not good either

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
Well in boys ! So many good performances out there tonight, hard to pick out anyone......but, I will - Konate was superb.