Author Topic: Jordan Henderson  (Read 426619 times)

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Jordan Henderson
« Reply #1600 on: March 26, 2012, 03:47:27 am »
Yeah I think the intent was for him to be the more tucked in wide player ala Houghton. It just hasn't worked out very well so far. Thing is Kenny tries playing the way he wants - 4-4-2, with one out and out winger and one tucked in wide midfielder - and it doesn't really work, then he will swap to something a little different for a couple of games, it doesn't really work, then he goes back to plan A and it kinda works and then doesn't again and we are in a loop.
Either it has to start working or we need to find something that does.
Henderson is a good player, I don't care what anyone says, but he is close to useless right now if the team isn't playing well. If we were zinging along I think he would have the confidence to show what he can do, but right now he is so worried to not make a mistake that draws the spotlight on him, he is overly cautious and unwilling to really have a go.

I agree with a lot of that, though I think Henderson's cautiousness is a little overplayed. The second goal against everton showed what he can do, and pretty recently - cuts inside, lovely ball to Suarez, then is the first player to get into the box (he actually overran play and was behind the goal line when Suarez finally setup Gerrard).

The apparent indecision about shape and formation is being discussed quite interestingly in the 'our fundamental problem' thread. It's becoming increasingly difficult to get away from the observation that we've not really settled on an answer to the Carroll 'problem'. Without going over that here, it would be interesting to imagine how Henderson's game would be faring in that tucked-in role playing those through balls for a goalscoring striker with pace and movement.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: Jordan Henderson
« Reply #1601 on: March 26, 2012, 03:56:44 am »
Not a stupid answer but someone tells me what he does?

Seriously, what does he do?

He's aids in re-distribution, retention and movement. That's his principal role, at least for now. He is part of the build-up play, but not in a flashy sense. He receives the ball, maintains control, passes and moves. He's tidy; not fancy. His creativity has been shown on occasions, but a sense of greater adventure might come with added experience and confidence. For most players, confidence is attained by games and backing by the manager and the fanbase. Carroll and Coates especially need that sort of backing. Perhaps in Jordan's case taking him out of the firing line for a game or two might be beneficial, even if the additional game time bolsters his work experience. His confidence looks to be shot and he's at a delicate stage in his development. It can't be helping him when the crowd get on his back when he makes the slightest error.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #1602 on: March 26, 2012, 04:19:29 am »
Henderson was bought as an attacking midfielder and not a defensive midfielder. Attacking midfielders require more than the ability to pass it short and keep it moving. They need a bit of flair and creativity. And to be honest, Henderson, as yet, hasn't passed the ball very well at all.
He needs a rest. He's not ready yet. Don't know if he ever will be but he's certainly not ready yet.

But Lucas was an attacking / box to box midfielder for gremio.....

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1603 on: March 26, 2012, 07:29:18 am »
I'm surprised he has had so many games and starts this season to be honest. A young player who needs to be 'nursed' into a way of playing... so has this harmed the lad? No doubt he might have promise, but have we played him too much, where expectancy amongst most fans is so high?

Offline GBF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The only religion with a God that you can touch!
« Reply #1604 on: March 26, 2012, 07:48:11 am »
He is another example of the club's mismanagement of younger players. They did the same with Insua by playing them too much or not willing to give the young ones more games (like Sterling and others)
01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101111 01101110 01100101

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #1605 on: March 26, 2012, 09:46:19 am »
He is another example of the club's mismanagement of younger players. They did the same with Insua by playing them too much or not willing to give the young ones more games (like Sterling and others)
Doesnt help when you keep starting the lad and then continously take him off every single game, and then feed him to the dogs who were all baying for blood at 45 minutes on the weekend.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1606 on: March 26, 2012, 09:47:57 am »

Should have rotated between him and Shelvey throughout the season IMO instead of loaning Shelvey out.

Offline MassDriver

• Custom Tit... Shithouse lover... Politically correct and metrosexual cave dweller.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta la victoria siempre
« Reply #1607 on: March 26, 2012, 09:56:42 am »
For what it's worth , both Shelvey and Spearing are better options in CM than Hendo as things stand. 

The meager amount of game time that Shelvey's had this season is criminal in my opinion , especially considering the pedestrian shite the likes of Henderson have served up game after fucking game.
You will never walk alone , Shanklyboy. RIP.

I am the Eye in the Sky, looking at you, I can read your mind. I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind. Looking at you, I can read your mind

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1608 on: March 26, 2012, 10:54:36 am »
I think he needs to be used less and we need to be more patient

Offline misawa98

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1609 on: March 26, 2012, 12:43:24 pm »
I'm shocked at how so many people seem to think this boy is a player.  His average at best and his age is nothing to do with it.

He lacks pace, his technique is decent but he has no sense of responsibility or eagerness to actually get on the ball.  Good midfield players go looking for the ball and want to make an impression. He shy's away.  I never rated him when I saw him @ Sunderland and to me was a crazy buy.

At the under 21 tournament last year he looked so far out of his depth it was unreal.  Compare him to someone like Thiago.  Thiago doesnt stop trying to get on the ball and passing and moving.  I watch him play in a team of superstars but he doesnt get the ball and then try to pass to xavi or iniesta or cesc straight away.  He wants to be involved like any midfield player should.

Look at wilshere @ arsenal. The first time I saw him play I could tell he was a player.  Always looking for the ball, unafraid to recieve the ball under pressure, great awareness and so on.  Does Henderson posess any of these qualities as I dont see it all all.

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1610 on: March 26, 2012, 12:58:37 pm »
I'm shocked at how so many people seem to think this boy is a player.  His average at best and his age is nothing to do with it.

He lacks pace, his technique is decent but he has no sense of responsibility or eagerness to actually get on the ball.  Good midfield players go looking for the ball and want to make an impression. He shy's away.  I never rated him when I saw him @ Sunderland and to me was a crazy buy.

At the under 21 tournament last year he looked so far out of his depth it was unreal.  Compare him to someone like Thiago.  Thiago doesnt stop trying to get on the ball and passing and moving.  I watch him play in a team of superstars but he doesnt get the ball and then try to pass to xavi or iniesta or cesc straight away.  He wants to be involved like any midfield player should.

Look at wilshere @ arsenal. The first time I saw him play I could tell he was a player.  Always looking for the ball, unafraid to recieve the ball under pressure, great awareness and so on.  Does Henderson posess any of these qualities as I dont see it all all.

Just because some young players have that sense of responsibility from the off, it doesn't mean others can't pick it up with age.
In hindsight it perhaps wasn't the best idea in the world to spend so much money on someone with potential but a lot to learn, but that doesn't mean he won't develop into a very good player. He's got the tools, he just needs a bit more self-belief and to play in a position where he's comfortable.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:10:37 pm by joezydudek »

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #1611 on: March 26, 2012, 01:09:35 pm »

That's ok, but what are the chances that we are getting someone like Thiago? you could as well compare him to Messi. Then again if you look closely you'd find a distinct lack of britishness in Thiago ;)
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1612 on: March 26, 2012, 01:12:21 pm »
to be honest, as much as he has played pretty bad at times, I feel he is being made a scapegoat for a lot of the crap we've seen so far this season. So much so you can see the confidence he did have before Christmas has totally gone as knows if what he does doesn't come off the crowd will be on his back in an instant. I personally think he has the ability, just needs backing and his confidence to grow.

Similarities to how Lucas was treated in his first couple of seasons certainly show through.

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1613 on: March 26, 2012, 01:21:14 pm »
Listenning to last Thursday's Anfield Wrap.

Just cannot stop being shocked at how much stick and abuse Charlie Adam gets and how much leeway Jordan Henderson gets.

Unbelievable. Adam aint been amazing, but he has been very good at times and has created a bunch of goals. Henderson's had one good game, a couple of ok amidst a sea of anonymity and averageness.

My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline dumbo

• Main Stander
« Reply #1614 on: March 26, 2012, 01:26:53 pm »
I agree with a lot of that, though I think Henderson's cautiousness is a little overplayed. The second goal against everton showed what he can do, and pretty recently - cuts inside, lovely ball to Suarez, then is the first player to get into the box (he actually overran play and was behind the goal line when Suarez finally setup Gerrard).

There's a "highlights" clip around somewhere of Henderson before he came here:
- the assists are through balls to players making smart runs.
- his crosses are almost all 'near post' variety, the type he put in against arsenal.
- his shots are "when he absolutely has to" and are placed rather than hit with power.

The problem for us, as you state, is that we don't really do any of that.
He can put the ball in at the near post until the cows come home, and Carroll won't be within a quarter of a mile of it... whilst Suarez is not known for being a precise finisher.
He can try putting in throughballs, but most of our players stand around watching the grass grow - you can't just play the ball into space and hope someone magically makes a run.  In a similar vein if only one player makes runs it's rather trivial to stop them.

The apparent indecision about shape and formation is being discussed quite interestingly in the 'our fundamental problem' thread. It's becoming increasingly difficult to get away from the observation that we've not really settled on an answer to the Carroll 'problem'. Without going over that here, it would be interesting to imagine how Henderson's game would be faring in that tucked-in role playing those through balls for a goalscoring striker with pace and movement.

Personally I see Henderson progressing into an "Alonso role" rather than an attacking role.  His goalscoring record is "not good" (the same can be said of Downing, but I don't see him in a defensive role).

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1615 on: March 26, 2012, 01:29:44 pm »
Listenning to last Thursday's Anfield Wrap.

Just cannot stop being shocked at how much stick and abuse Charlie Adam gets and how much leeway Jordan Henderson gets.

Unbelievable. Adam aint been amazing, but he has been very good at times and has created a bunch of goals. Henderson's had one good game, a couple of ok amidst a sea of anonymity and averageness.

Henderson's a 21 year-old who usually plays away from his best position, whilst Adam should be at the peak of his career and is playing in his favoured role.
Both have played well on occasion (to say Henderson has only had one good game is utter nonsense), but both need to improve on their consistency. For what it's worth, I'd say that Adam's delivered more so far despite a woeful run of form since after Christmas, but Henderson has the potential to have a long Liverpool career and become a very useful player for us, while I can't see Adam being a regular for us for years to come.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:31:23 pm by joezydudek »

Offline GrkStav

• Has a statuette of Lucas on the bonnet of his car which he polishes lovingly with Lucas Brasso. Glen Johnson's biggest fan. Doesn't have a "fucken clue" where L4 is
  • Legacy Fan
  • Not very good at 'banter'.
« Reply #1616 on: March 26, 2012, 01:56:58 pm »

He lacks pace? For a midfielder? I can agree with you that he runs hot and cold with regard to his confidence and therefore his eagerness to be the focal point (in that, he's exactly as Lucas was, a bit too deferential). But his technique is quite good and he has not only good enough pace, but he is a willing runner.

I am not known around here as his biggest supporter or believer in his long-term super-stardom. To me, his major weakness at the moment is timidity and being not fully 'in the game', especially on the defensive/shielding end. He seems to be half-a-second late for everything, despite being quite the hard worker and the willing runner.

Nothing wrong with his pace or his technique, though (well, perhaps his tackling/toe-poking technique can use some improvement).
Ludi Circenses!

Offline liverpooll

• I am right, you are wrong, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Just does not get it. Also does not get that he does not get it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1617 on: March 26, 2012, 03:47:01 pm »
Well the argument many here have is that he's a young player, he deserves more patience.  But remember, just because a young player plays many matches, does not always mean  potential. Secondly, you cannot play this youngster every match despite lack of improvements and still ask for patience. Especially when there are several options on the bench. That is the difference between him and Lucas.

And as I said before, it will never surprise me if there are still people arguing here next season on how Henderson being a young player and therefore should not criticized whenever he performs sub-standard. Terrific really and I rest my case.

Offline cptrios

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1618 on: March 26, 2012, 04:13:26 pm »
And as I said before, it will never surprise me if there are still people arguing here next season on how Henderson being a young player and therefore should not criticized whenever he performs sub-standard. Terrific really and I rest my case.

You rest your case based on what you assume will happen next year? I hope you're not my public defender (ain't made of money here) if I ever wind up on trial!

I'm obviously a Henderson supporter, but if he hasn't improved by the halfway point next season I'll start agreeing with the people who are saying he's never been/will never be good enough for us. No shame in admitting you're wrong.

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #1619 on: March 26, 2012, 04:15:18 pm »
"He lacks pace" - I remember that being said about Alonso as well, as he was setting the premiership alight. Now he does it in La Liga for one of the best sides in the world.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Jordan Henderson
« Reply #1620 on: March 26, 2012, 04:51:47 pm »
Well the argument many here have is that he's a young player, he deserves more patience.  But remember, just because a young player plays many matches, does not always mean  potential. Secondly, you cannot play this youngster every match despite lack of improvements and still ask for patience. Especially when there are several options on the bench. That is the difference between him and Lucas.

It never surprises me that some people make up their minds about a player - sometimes based on his nationality, where we bought him from and how much we paid - and then simply ignore good things he does rather than consider any more nuanced view between 'shit' and 'class'.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline misawa98

• Main Stander
« Reply #1621 on: March 26, 2012, 05:01:29 pm »
"He lacks pace" - I remember that being said about Alonso as well, as he was setting the premiership alight. Now he does it in La Liga for one of the best sides in the world.

Difference is Alonso is such good technique and an awesome range of passing.  Short or long he was brilliant and always wanted the ball to control the game.  His performance away to Juve was one of the best I have seen.

Shame Mourinho has managed to turn him into a hatchet man. 14 bookings this season.

Henderson is no alonso and never will be!!

Offline joezydudek

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1622 on: March 26, 2012, 05:10:54 pm »
Difference is Alonso is such good technique and an awesome range of passing.  Short or long he was brilliant and always wanted the ball to control the game.  His performance away to Juve was one of the best I have seen.

Shame Mourinho has managed to turn him into a hatchet man. 14 bookings this season.

Henderson is no alonso and never will be!!

All that may be true, but your statement about Henderson lacking pace still wasn't really. Compared to other right wingers he's not particularly rapid, but he's quicker than a lot of central midfielders and it isn't really one of the more important attributes for someone in that position anyway. One thing I'd think that most people would agree on is that he covers a lot of ground, he just needs to work on covering that ground at the right time, something that will hopefully improve with age.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 05:17:06 pm by joezydudek »

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1623 on: March 26, 2012, 05:16:09 pm »

Should never got rid of Insua.

Offline The 5th Benitle

• Mitch Fenner and Gerry Francis' biggest fan. Karaoke James - The Sausagefest Superhero. A soldier not a Capo di tutti capi. Clapham Stalker. RAWK X Factor Winner 2011. The poor man's Sarge!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Read, then post...
« Reply #1624 on: March 26, 2012, 05:38:18 pm »
and I rest my case.
Please, please let this be true.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #1625 on: March 26, 2012, 07:35:08 pm »
he doesnt lack pace, he doesnt use it often as he could. Against Brighton, he evidently lacked the pace when he got on the end of his own headed clearance ahead of 3 brighton players and ran the length of the pitch and Gerrard scored
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 07:36:45 pm by scatman »
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline vitch

• Kopite
  • Pikine Guinaw Rail
« Reply #1626 on: March 26, 2012, 07:44:15 pm »
Talking about Alonso.
Jordan Henderson is 21 and Xabi was bought by Liverpool at age 22, for even less money than Henderson (even inflation adjusted) and didn't look like a kid being given a runout. Major error in casting.

I would say that Jay Spearing looks more of a top league football player than Jordan at this point.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 08:08:46 pm by vitch »
Fergies so purple i had to turn down the contrast on the tv.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1627 on: March 26, 2012, 07:50:10 pm »
Henderson's a 21 year-old who usually plays away from his best position, whilst Adam should be at the peak of his career and is playing in his favoured role.
Both have played well on occasion (to say Henderson has only had one good game is utter nonsense), but both need to improve on their consistency. For what it's worth, I'd say that Adam's delivered more so far despite a woeful run of form since after Christmas, but Henderson has the potential to have a long Liverpool career and become a very useful player for us, while I can't see Adam being a regular for us for years to come.

Henderson won't make it here. Sorry but he won't and won't be a regular.

He doesn't have the mindset.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #1628 on: March 26, 2012, 07:55:25 pm »

That's a bit rich coming from the Charlie Adam fan Club. If you want to talk about mindset then how about Charlie totally failing to cope with the pressure of playing for Rangers week in week out against pub teams. Henderson nailed down a spot at Sunderland in his late teens early twenties he didn't have to go and play for Ross County because he couldn't cope with the pressure.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Anfield Ed

• Middle name "Dick". Wants it hard, wants it fast.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Warrior #224
« Reply #1629 on: March 26, 2012, 07:57:45 pm »

I agree and the same applies to Adam too.

Offline Blade

• Not the sharpest tool in the box
  • Kopite
« Reply #1630 on: March 26, 2012, 07:59:28 pm »
Henderson is a young and talented player. He has been over-played this season. I can see him having long and prosperous career at LFC, if he is willing to learn and improve his game.

Offline Rohit

• nol
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1631 on: March 26, 2012, 07:59:40 pm »
I agree and the same applies to Adam too.

Funny thing is ed you were an advocate of signing both weren't you mate. Whats made you think differently now?

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #1632 on: March 26, 2012, 08:01:38 pm »
Henderson is an absolute cert to be a good player.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline bigbear

• offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to arrest and imprisonment of the international porridge thief and furniture wrecker Goldilocks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1633 on: March 26, 2012, 08:05:44 pm »
Henderson is an absolute cert to be a good player.
Agreed but he is pretty low on confidence now and should be taken out of the firing line for a week or two.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1634 on: March 26, 2012, 08:12:55 pm »
That's a bit rich coming from the Charlie Adam fan Club. If you want to talk about mindset then how about Charlie totally failing to cope with the pressure of playing for Rangers week in week out against pub teams. Henderson nailed down a spot at Sunderland in his late teens early twenties he didn't have to go and play for Ross County because he couldn't cope with the pressure.

In business terms most success businessmen/women have been bankrupt but they get knocked down and get back up again to be a success.

I've no problem a player stepping down a level - proving people wrong and getting success.

Henderson had a golden spoon - he was golden boy and with the 'Man Utd want you for 18m' line which comes out to utd feeder clubs like Everton and Sunderland every so often  some got sucked into this and believe it.

However Henderson is an average player and always has been - no going down and getting up this lad... a real shithouse.

Offline Aristotle

• is a bugger for the bottle. Apache tool wielder extraordinaire - especially in wardrobes. The 'Oral B' Specialist.....brushes his cavities vigorously outdoors.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Happiness depends upon ourselves
« Reply #1635 on: March 26, 2012, 08:15:53 pm »
I would say that Jay Spearing looks more of a top league football player than Jordan at this point.

It's almost as if Jay has spent his entire career with Liverpool and being given a run out in the CL and the big stage before ::)
My twitter
If Harry can get Spurs to the CL 1/4 final then he could get England to the World Cup final.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1636 on: March 26, 2012, 08:16:02 pm »
However Henderson is an average player and always has been - no going down and getting up this lad... a real shithouse.

At his age? There's no way he could improve with ermmmmm experience? Like a certain Mr Adam did for example?

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #1637 on: March 26, 2012, 08:24:05 pm »

You said the same about Lucas. And the opposite about Adam. Hmmmm....
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1638 on: March 26, 2012, 08:27:01 pm »

Disgraceful attitude towards a young player in his first season at the club. Your opinions on his quality are based on grossly selective vision, though each to his own, but the attitude towards him is disgusting.

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #1639 on: March 26, 2012, 08:29:25 pm »
Disgraceful attitude towards a young player in his first season at the club. Your opinions on his quality are based on grossly selective vision, though each to his own, but the attitude towards him is disgusting.

dw mate just reply back: Charlie Adam is shite.

and you're done!
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.