Author Topic: Jordan Henderson  (Read 427362 times)

Offline rusty-la

• Ch ch ch ch ch ch changes. Warning! Time-waster! Ironically, can't fucking count to save his life. And thinks BBC is Channel 4.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thin Strawberry Duke
Re: Jordan Henderson
« Reply #1560 on: March 25, 2012, 08:45:02 pm »
he's at it in every thread, not sure is he's serious or just a major wind up merchant.

Hmmm. Looks like a 'Merchant' to me.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1561 on: March 25, 2012, 08:45:20 pm »
he's at it in every thread, not sure is he's serious or just a major wind up merchant.

the second one.....the briefest glance at his post history will instantly confirm it.....just ignore him and he'll drift away like they all do
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #1562 on: March 25, 2012, 08:53:09 pm »
You know, I typed out a long considered reply to Mr "we should never have patience with a young player".

With regards that we should consider that Jordan Henderson is still in his first season and to write him off early in his career would be a mistake. I touched upon the continuing need for player development, how currently he is far from the finished article and the sad lack of suitable cover to drop him from the team.

The I hit preview and the replies in the meantime made me aware of something that should have been obvious to me.

I deleted my post and instead I'm now ignoring him.

Thanks guys.
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1563 on: March 25, 2012, 09:11:30 pm »
:butt

One of the criticisms directed at Lucas was that he didn't have bollocks. And he wasn't really that poor either. He proved you wrong because you couldn't see his ability and potential, just like you can't see Henderson's ability and potential. Tackling is a must for a midfielder? Since when could Paul Scholes tackle? Lucas has to tackle because he's a holding midfielder, Henderson's role is different.

Stop acting like he's some prima donna footballer who cares more about his hair than the team when he runs his bollocks off every game.

"Lol, that's all they keep saying"

Yeah and we'll all be there to ram it down your throats when you're claiming you were wrong about Henderson.

You'd think people would learn and be less smug after being so wrong about Lucas, Rafa, Maxi, etc (not specifically directed at you gazzathered) but no.

Scholes can't tackle no, but he makes an effort.
Shouldn't compare the two because if Henderson is anywhere near as good as Scholes we've got a bargain.
Scholes can pass it, pass it, run the midfield, score from outside the box, arrive in the box at the right time.
Henderson can't. I hate praising a manc but he's been a bloody good player.
I really hope Henderson proves me wrong, players like him, downing and Carroll haven't lived up to there potential, they've been passengers in games.
I say, he hasn't done in this season, he needs dropping to the reserves/ bench and work with him in the summer, other players deserve a chance to see if they can do it.
YNWA

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1564 on: March 25, 2012, 09:13:58 pm »
Henderson was bought as an attacking midfielder and not a defensive midfielder. Attacking midfielders require more than the ability to pass it short and keep it moving. They need a bit of flair and creativity. And to be honest, Henderson, as yet, hasn't passed the ball very well at all.
He needs a rest. He's not ready yet. Don't know if he ever will be but he's certainly not ready yet.

Exactly my point mate.

its why the Lucas comparisons areabsolute nonsense for me.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #1565 on: March 25, 2012, 09:16:45 pm »
the second one.....the briefest glance at his post history will instantly confirm it.....just ignore him and he'll drift away like they all do

I just wasted about half an hour with him so is it another on ignore or do we humour this one!
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #1566 on: March 25, 2012, 09:20:01 pm »
As for Henderson he will be good for us but people need to use some patience here, he looks better in the middle  than out wide, but I think he needs resting for a couple of games now.
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #1567 on: March 25, 2012, 09:20:16 pm »
just ignore geoff...life's too short
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline wheresnemeth

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1568 on: March 25, 2012, 09:33:25 pm »
I didn't understand bringing Carol on for Henderson because I though that it would weaken our midfield. Our two best opportunities came after the substitution though, the goal and the disallowed goal however the superiority that we had in the midfield was lost.
What frustrated me the most was at some point in the second half we had about four players just outside Wigans penalty area all in a straight line with nobody providing support for the player in possession it was amateur hour on our part. The Henderson substitution is what got us into the game and also what ultimately cost us the game.
making a c*nting mess of a list, like c*nts on a bike trying to win the Tour de France...

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1569 on: March 25, 2012, 09:49:03 pm »
Really not sure what this lad contributes to be honest, or what type of player he is. Definitely not a winger at least.

Offline checkolad

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1570 on: March 25, 2012, 10:04:31 pm »
I think he can be a Lampard like player but physically better, arriving in the box late and scoring, but then again we'd have to play him in the middle...

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1571 on: March 25, 2012, 10:05:08 pm »

think im just going to give them all a miss and return when we win something again.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1572 on: March 25, 2012, 10:17:40 pm »
think im just going to give them all a miss and return when we win something again.

Sod that....when we get 4th place is where it's at.

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1573 on: March 25, 2012, 10:19:25 pm »
Sod that....when we get 4th place is where it's at.

im going to get a trophy made up for it.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline .Mike

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #1574 on: March 25, 2012, 10:21:06 pm »
Not a stupid answer but someone tells me what he does?

Does he make fantastic interceptions by his game intelligence? Does he dictate the tempo of the game? Does he run down the line and put good crosses in? Is he heavily linked in the build up play? Does he score goals? Does he do anything when he gets the ball? Does he track back to help out a young 19 year old full back? Does he have pace? What is this engine thing about if he doesnt do anything?

Seriously, what does he do?

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1575 on: March 25, 2012, 10:28:56 pm »
As for Henderson he will be good for us but people need to use some patience here, he looks better in the middle  than out wide, but I think he needs resting for a couple of games now.

henderson was rested against stoke in the fa cup game and only played 45 mins against qpr and wigan

so he probably doesnt need a rest

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #1576 on: March 25, 2012, 10:30:29 pm »
Firstly Henderson was brought as a winger. Get your facts correct.

What a crazy thing to say.

Offline lfcmaster

• of pith
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1577 on: March 25, 2012, 10:46:22 pm »
Firstly Henderson was brought as a winger. Get your facts correct.

dont think henderson is or was a winger

our scouts need to work hard for the rest of the season to make sure we do get someone for the right wing for next season

Offline penga

• What you get if you cross Pingu with Jenga.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1578 on: March 25, 2012, 11:06:13 pm »
Not a stupid answer but someone tells me what he does?

Does he make fantastic interceptions by his game intelligence? Does he dictate the tempo of the game? Does he run down the line and put good crosses in? Is he heavily linked in the build up play? Does he score goals? Does he do anything when he gets the ball? Does he track back to help out a young 19 year old full back? Does he have pace? What is this engine thing about if he doesnt do anything?

Seriously, what does he do?
No, No, No, Sometimes, Not really, Occasionally, Yes, Not too bad, Works hard to pressure and does make tackles just not crunching ones.

Offline CarlitoB

• [color=white]CT fucked about with in unoriginal manner.[/color] Likes to brew up a storm in a teacup... (no one died in the making of this CT)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1579 on: March 25, 2012, 11:19:21 pm »
I just wasted about half an hour with him so is it another on ignore or do we humour this one!

In some perverse way you actually seem to be enjoying our poor form, you're practically giddy at the opportunity to attack everyone you deem to be overly critical of any facet of our club.

Your post count has rocketed of late, you're everywhere.  Flinging out insults, badly thought out arguments and toadying up to the "auld arse" crowd.  Which is amusing, seeing as your "debating" style resembles that of a child.

"Hates Trolls and Wums and Idiots", if that's a fact then your self-loathing must be intolerable.
"God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven. I can't live with that."

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1580 on: March 25, 2012, 11:29:08 pm »
I think there's a good player in there somewhere. I'm not sure what his best postion is though, can't see him as a dynamic attacking midfielder who's going to chip in with 10-15 goals a season so maybe a holding midfielder would be his best position.

His confidence is obviously shot to pieces and maybe a spell out the side will do him good.

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1581 on: March 25, 2012, 11:35:16 pm »
What a crazy thing to say.

I don't think he was bought as a 'winger', but I do think he was bought to play a narrow right midfield position (think Ray Houghton). We'll have to wait and see where he plays for the next couple of years to really know what Dalglish intends with him.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline El_Pistolero

• Has authorised the people of Newcastle to serial fellate him in a modern day Annabel Chong style nosh-a-thon.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1582 on: March 25, 2012, 11:36:06 pm »
I think there's a good player in there somewhere. I'm not sure what his best postion is though, can't see him as a dynamic attacking midfielder who's going to chip in with 10-15 goals a season so maybe a holding midfielder would be his best position.

His confidence is obviously shot to pieces and maybe a spell out the side will do him good.

Won't score 15-goals a season from midfield, must be a holding midfielder.

Makes sense.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #1583 on: March 25, 2012, 11:41:42 pm »
I think he can be a Lampard like player but physically better, arriving in the box late and scoring, but then again we'd have to play him in the middle...

Based on what exactly?

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #1584 on: March 25, 2012, 11:47:35 pm »

Why ignore Geoff, Geoff's alright.

Offline Carlito Roberto

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1585 on: March 25, 2012, 11:48:20 pm »
Won't score 15-goals a season from midfield, must be a holding midfielder.

Makes sense.

The point is I don't see enough in his game to suggest he's going to be a quality attacking midfielder.

His game seems more suited to playing as a disciplined central midfielder.

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1586 on: March 26, 2012, 12:20:26 am »
Every time I see this guy on the wing, it makes me want to pull my hair out. He is so ineffective it's unreal. The few times I've seen him in CM, he's ok.

Offline Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1587 on: March 26, 2012, 01:40:07 am »
In some perverse way you actually seem to be enjoying our poor form, you're practically giddy at the opportunity to attack everyone you deem to be overly critical of any facet of our club.

Your post count has rocketed of late, you're everywhere.  Flinging out insults, badly thought out arguments and toadying up to the "auld arse" crowd.  Which is amusing, seeing as your "debating" style resembles that of a child.

"Hates Trolls and Wums and Idiots", if that's a fact then your self-loathing must be intolerable.

Yep

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #1588 on: March 26, 2012, 02:29:57 am »
Is shitting on Jordan Henderson Fordy's new "Charlie Adam is a great player" gimmick?
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline Samee

• الذين اذا اصابتهم مصيبة قالوا انا لله وانا &#
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1589 on: March 26, 2012, 02:38:29 am »
People honestly thought Henderson was bought to be an immediate first teamer who would impose himself on the side and make an immediate impact? The same impact as say had we signed someone like Schweinsteiger?

Please.
@Samee
In Leicester?
if city win the CL or the prem league in the next 3 years, I'll eat my own poo.

Offline Melbred

• Kim cloned.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1590 on: March 26, 2012, 02:41:33 am »
People honestly thought Henderson was bought to be an immediate first teamer who would impose himself on the side and make an immediate impact? The same impact as say had we signed someone like Schweinsteiger?

Please.

We essentially replaced Meireles with Henderson in the squad, so yes. He was brought in as a first-teamer, and the amount of games he has played would suggest that. And don't give me the "injuries forced him to play" line. He's been played on the right for the majority of games, for what purpose, I'm not sure. But either way, he's been played there when we have better options. Did i expect him to impose himself and make an impact? No, but that's because I don't really think he's good enough.

Comparing him with Schweinsteiger is laughable.

Important to mention that none of this is actually his fault, much like Carroll, and that it was management who screwed up here. The lads are trying their best, but to no avail.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:03:28 am by Melbred »

Offline trembles97

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1591 on: March 26, 2012, 02:43:56 am »

Please.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but do you think the reason he has played so much this season is due to injuries to other players? Or because he was in on merit, to have an effect on the first team?

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1592 on: March 26, 2012, 02:46:51 am »

Please.
Henderson should be having Shelvey's role (ie 4th choice midfielder) who in turn should be out on loan to a promotion contenders Championship team. The problem is and I don't like mentioning this, is that we sold the two players in Raul & Aquilani, who would have likely kept Henderson's role minimal and let him develop without much spotlight, and now Jordan has found himself starting many games when he shouldn't, in a position he isn't used to. Adam shouldn't have been bought but that's another argument in another thread.

It isn't his fault, although I'm afraid his mentality needs to change a little bit if he is to be a Liverpool player in the future.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Jordan Henderson
« Reply #1593 on: March 26, 2012, 02:57:40 am »
Henderson should be having Shelvey's role (ie 4th choice midfielder) who in turn should be out on loan to a promotion contenders Championship team. The problem is and I don't like mentioning this, is that we sold the two players in Raul & Aquilani, who would have likely kept Henderson's role minimal and let him develop without much spotlight, and now Jordan has found himself starting many games when he shouldn't, in a position he isn't used to. Adam shouldn't have been bought but that's another argument in another thread.

It isn't his fault, although I'm afraid his mentality needs to change a little bit if he is to be a Liverpool player in the future.

That makes no sense with what has actually happened, unless you think Dalglish is a complete idiot. Henderson replaces two central midfielders he'd have been better learning from, but then - what, by accident? - actually gets played in a completely different position.

The logical conclusion - assuming Dalglish is not a complete idiot - is that Henderson has played predominantly on the right because that's what Dalglish bought him for. Whether that's where Dalglish sees him in the long term or a learning curve before he moves inside in the future (possibly replacing Gerrard) only time will tell.

But he's not playing there by accident. We do have other options on the right, such as Kuyt or Maxi. Henderson effectively has replaced Kuyt (as a regular starter), not Meireles or Aquilani.
Stop whining : https://spiritofshankly.com/ : https://thefsa.org.uk/join/ : https://reclaimourgame.com/
The focus now should not be on who the owners are, but limits on what owners can do without formal supporter agreement. At all clubs.

Offline Something Awful

• is stinking out the feedback forum. Wants a blow job from a velociraptor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice
« Reply #1594 on: March 26, 2012, 03:03:53 am »
Isn't it said that playing out wide helps central players develop, like how everyone thinks Kelly will end up in the middle in time?
'Despite their  cup pedigree - since they've returned to the top flight in 1962 - Everton have, after today's results, once again gone further in the FA Cup than their much vaunted neighbours. For the record it's Everton 23 Liverpool 22  and 7 ties in 52 seasons'

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1595 on: March 26, 2012, 03:11:28 am »
That makes no sense with what has actually happened, unless you think Dalglish is a complete idiot. Henderson replaces two central midfielders he'd have been better learning from, but then - what, by accident? - actually gets played in a completely different position.

The logical conclusion - assuming Dalglish is not a complete idiot - is that Henderson has played predominantly on the right because that's what Dalglish bought him for. Whether that's where Dalglish sees him in the long term or a learning curve before he moves inside in the future (possibly replacing Gerrard) only time will tell.

But he's not playing there by accident. We do have other options on the right, such as Kuyt or Maxi. Henderson effectively has replaced Kuyt (as a regular starter), not Meireles or Aquilani.
Meireles was deployed on the right quite a few times under Kenny, at the end of last season, we played like this

Lucas   Spearing

Meireles                              Maxi
             Suarez   Kuyt

Kenny always loved to play 4-4-2 at Blackburn and Newcastle with a proper winger on one side and a wide midfielder tucked in on the other side, that's why we have seen Henderson playing there for so much this season and why Raul was used in this same exact position last season. Aquilani played some games this season with Milan as a wide man in 4-3-3, he is a versatile player so presumably he could have been used to fill in Kenny's criteria in that role as well.

Not to mention that if Kenny wanted to play Henderson in the middle, he for sure would have been helped to have Lucas by him side, but the movement of Suarez, Aquilani & Raul could have helped him find more spaces than he finds right now and become more settled to the team.

I'm afraid, we really bought Henderson and we weren't so sure of his best position, again, this could have been helped if Raul & Aquilani were here and Henderson was used in games after matches were won, he could have adapted better to the role Kenny wanted to play him while not being the focal point and having so many people watching his every move which added extra pressure on the lad, because the way I see it is that, playing him week in, week out this season has killed his confidence which is evident right now in his game.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline redmark

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Jordan Henderson
« Reply #1596 on: March 26, 2012, 03:17:33 am »
Meireles was deployed on the right quite a few times under Kenny, at the end of last season, we played like this

Lucas   Spearing

Meireles                              Maxi
             Suarez   Kuyt

Kenny always loved to play 4-4-2 at Blackburn and Newcastle with a proper winger on one side and a wide midfielder tucked in on the other side, that's why we have seen Henderson playing there for so much this season and why Raul was used in this same exact position last season. Aquilani played some games this season with Milan as a wide man in 4-3-3, he is a versatile player so presumably he could have been used to fill in Kenny's criteria in that role as well.

Not to mention that if Kenny wanted to play Henderson in the middle, he for sure would have been helped to have Lucas by him side, but the movement of Suarez, Aquilani & Raul could have helped him find more spaces than he finds right now and become more settled to the team.

I'm afraid, we really bought Henderson and we weren't so sure of his best position, again, this could have been helped if Raul & Aquilani were here and Henderson was used in games after matches were won, he could have adapted better to the role Kenny wanted to play him while not being the focal point and having so many people watching his every move which added extra pressure on the lad, because the way I see it is that, playing him week in, week out this season has killed his confidence which is evident right now in his game.

I've been posting about Dalglish's preference for a tucked-in wide player since he was appointed and before we bought Henderson. I don't, therefore, see the point in people talking about him being played in the wrong position. Dalglish is playing him where he wants to.

And I don't think being overplayed has shattered his confidence. I think a couple of thousand people loudly and angrily moaning in unison every time he does something that isn't perfect is destroying his confidence.

Offline MolbyLovesGravlax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1597 on: March 26, 2012, 03:36:50 am »
I don't think he was bought as a 'winger', but I do think he was bought to play a narrow right midfield position (think Ray Houghton). We'll have to wait and see where he plays for the next couple of years to really know what Dalglish intends with him.

Yeah I think the intent was for him to be the more tucked in wide player ala Houghton. It just hasn't worked out very well so far. Thing is Kenny tries playing the way he wants - 4-4-2, with one out and out winger and one tucked in wide midfielder - and it doesn't really work, then he will swap to something a little different for a couple of games, it doesn't really work, then he goes back to plan A and it kinda works and then doesn't again and we are in a loop.
Either it has to start working or we need to find something that does.
Henderson is a good player, I don't care what anyone says, but he is close to useless right now if the team isn't playing well. If we were zinging along I think he would have the confidence to show what he can do, but right now he is so worried to not make a mistake that draws the spotlight on him, he is overly cautious and unwilling to really have a go.
"This is Anfield, this is what they do." Thomas Tuchel

@dgljones

Offline smurfinaus

• Legacy Fan
  • Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to <insert location> we go :P
« Reply #1598 on: March 26, 2012, 03:38:57 am »
I've been posting about Dalglish's preference for a tucked-in wide player since he was appointed and before we bought Henderson. I don't, therefore, see the point in people talking about him being played in the wrong position. Dalglish is playing him where he wants to.

And I don't think being overplayed has shattered his confidence. I think a couple of thousand people loudly and angrily moaning in unison every time he does something that isn't perfect is destroying his confidence.

Yes but being played when your not in form but for the sake of it seems to be an issue in some minds :/. I like him as a player, but if he isnt being effective in the role, nor making much of an impact of on the way the team is playing, then bench him ( and Downing and Adam especially). Atm imho we don't have enough competition in the squad and KD seems to be blinkered when playing the players he had a hand in bring in.

Offline BigMarcs

• Would like an R with his Mac...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1599 on: March 26, 2012, 03:46:11 am »
I actually rate Henderson and in a couple years time I reckon people will be saying this season was very important for him getting so much game time.
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/bigcreds