The Boozer / Re: Wordle - Word Game - Guess a different word each day
« Last post by Alan_X on Today at 06:14:18 am »
Strands #53
“That’s cap!”
🔵🔵🔵🔵
🟡🔵🔵🔵
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: PL: Eve 2 vs 0 Liverpool Bran 27’ Lewin 58’
« Last post by GBF on Today at 06:10:59 am »
I always questioned the timing of Klopp announcing his leaving. I think the pressure of trying to deliver something special for him in his final season finally took its toll and the lads. I'm sure they are all really hurting right now and feel they've let the manager many of them have seen as a father figure down

The cliché of football...father figure.

Whether Klopp said it earlier or later wouldn't have any impact but for sure other excuses.  We were shite last year and we bottled it this year.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: PL: Eve 2 vs 0 Liverpool Bran 27’ Lewin 58’
« Last post by Lycan on Today at 06:00:46 am »
I always questioned the timing of Klopp announcing his leaving. I think the pressure of trying to deliver something special for him in his final season finally took its toll and the lads. I'm sure they are all really hurting right now and feel they've let the manager many of them have seen as a father figure down
Obviously it’s a miracle he’s alive and there’s hope. But at the end of the day, he’s still in the hands of those monsters, which is downright terrifying. No telling what he’s been subjected to or witnessed, or could still be subjected to.

Yeah he’s still in a terrible situation for sure. I thought there was no way he could’ve survived so was buzzing when I heard he was alive, but the grim reality of his situation set in later. They really are monsters.
It’s not opinion.

It’s whining c*nts who don’t get their own way because we lose a game, labelling players as a disgrace etc.

When the same pricks were wanking themselves stupid three weeks ago when all was rosy.

They are gobshites. Enjoy Slot or whatever his fucking name is, you ungrateful tossers. You’ll never see the like of Jurgen again, and nor do you deserve to.

Utter nonsense. People are mostly upset at that shocking performance because they love Klopp. He's been let down by several players whose levels have plummeted to an extent we couldn't have imagined.

Some performances are so bad, anrd such a disappointment, that the players deserve people having a go. Last night was such a performance.
Has Ukraine managed to hit the bridge yet? I know there was that truck that exploded but so far despite overwhelming air defences and hitting airbases in Crimea they haven’t hit the bridge. That would at least for me suggest the bridge is better defended.
I meant that Ukraine managed to breach the porous Russian air defense on several occasions. They didn't have long range missions to hit the bridge, but the hole in the sky was open. Now they have long range (300 km) ATACMS, now the bridge can likely be brought down.
Game was lost when Gakpo and Jota were ruled out. Diaz and Núñez are two of the most brain-dead forwards I've ever seen play for Liverpool and I include Milan Baros, Ryan Babel and Mario Balotelli in that. Also appreciate Trent throwing in one of his 'too cool to defend' efforts. Cheers for that, mate.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10