Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2090665 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14880 on: June 28, 2020, 08:13:26 pm »
Still had nothing on our 4 members cards and my inlaws ST, changed the payment card a few weeks ago so wondering if thats the causing the hold up, anyone else on here changed the payment card but been paid out?

Yeah, got paid within 2 days along with two of my mates who had to do the same. We all updated last week.

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #14881 on: June 28, 2020, 10:50:37 pm »
Does anyone think they will count the credits for the cancelled games for next season?
I’d like to think so out of courtesy but I don’t think they will now that refunds have been processed. At least half the season is going to be impacted by the ongoing situation so I don’t think it would make much difference.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14882 on: June 29, 2020, 07:55:46 am »
Anyone else still waiting for a few more refunds? I helped a few mates out in the bulk sale and used my card.. and I have no idea if the missing refunds are mine or his  :-\

I went into the other accounts, all matches were listed - but I changed the preferred card.  I then"processed" it and chose the preferred card. then the refund came pretty quickly. Could be that there are old/multiple cards linked to the various accounts ?
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14883 on: June 29, 2020, 11:57:17 am »
Does anyone think they will count the credits for the cancelled games for next season?

It's a tricky one. If they don't, there'll definitely be a few regulars who decided to not go to a few games at the start of the season who missed out. You also have all the people that bought credits using match day hospitality who will be pissed. You'll then have a bunch of people who might be on 11/12 credits and would be hoping to bag a spare in the last few games that missed out.

There's also less people on 13+ now due to fan update, so perhaps they reduce the credit requirement anyway.

Ideally they take a common-sense view by looking at last season and this season and averaging out somehow. Whatever they do, some people are going to miss out, but those people shouldn't be those that have been consistently going to the match.

Regardless, it all depends when things will open up again. The likelihood is there'll be another spike in December so I don't share some peoples' optimism of opening up the stadium so quickly (as well as it being frankly pretty irresponsible to do so).
YNWA.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #14884 on: June 29, 2020, 02:21:33 pm »

Who knows what our ticket office will do.  We're not going to know until things are up and running normally again.  Lots of factors to think about and when fans are allowed back in, it might only be a small amount to begin with, then if another wave happens it'll be back to empty stadiums.  I think we're a long way off from stadiums being full, but whatever happens they won't be able to please everyone with the way they handle the credits and how tickets are sold once fans are allowed back in.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14885 on: June 29, 2020, 02:53:01 pm »
Wouldn't put it past them to wipe the credits and start afresh with their new ballot type system for members...how else do they get the first timers who spend shit loads in the club shop in?

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14886 on: June 29, 2020, 03:06:42 pm »
Wouldn't put it past them to wipe the credits and start afresh with their new ballot type system for members...how else do they get the first timers who spend shit loads in the club shop in?

They are doing this for everyone but 13+

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #14887 on: June 29, 2020, 03:10:37 pm »
Still had nothing on our 4 members cards and my inlaws ST, changed the payment card a few weeks ago so wondering if thats the causing the hold up, anyone else on here changed the payment card but been paid out?

Emailed the TO today, and they have said that the refunds have been paid back to the credit card that was used in the November bulk sale, the trouble is that this card was paid off and cancelled in mid March, we have the confirmation letter, and I removed the card from my lfc account in April and saved a new card ( debit ) on there. Apparently the accounts dept are looking into it now 🙈
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14888 on: June 29, 2020, 03:16:41 pm »
They are doing this for everyone but 13+

Yep, I meant that it wouldn't surprise me if they used this as an opportunity to put everyone onto it - including those on 13+

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14889 on: June 29, 2020, 03:24:37 pm »
Yep, I meant that it wouldn't surprise me if they used this as an opportunity to put everyone onto it - including those on 13+

I'd stop going

Poured a lot of time and money into my membership and if thats fucked off for some one hit wonder paying 30 quid to enter a ticket raffle they can do one

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #14890 on: June 29, 2020, 04:04:26 pm »
Emailed the TO today, and they have said that the refunds have been paid back to the credit card that was used in the November bulk sale, the trouble is that this card was paid off and cancelled in mid March, we have the confirmation letter, and I removed the card from my lfc account in April and saved a new card ( debit ) on there. Apparently the accounts dept are looking into it now 🙈

So the money hasn’t been returned to lfc apparently, so now we have to contact the credit card company to see if they have recieved money onto a card that hasn’t existed for 3 months 🙃🙃🙃
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14891 on: June 29, 2020, 06:22:52 pm »
I'd stop going

Poured a lot of time and money into my membership and if thats fucked off for some one hit wonder paying 30 quid to enter a ticket raffle they can do one

Saved a lot of time too knowing the trick to getting in quick   ;)

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14892 on: June 29, 2020, 06:47:48 pm »
I'd stop going

It would be a disgrace, especially as there is an amnesty of those queue jumping ST holders who use a ticket not in their name. However I cant see it happening.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14893 on: June 29, 2020, 06:54:39 pm »
I'd stop going

I would do the same, I go every home would hate only getting one or two games a season.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14894 on: June 30, 2020, 09:44:06 am »
It's a tricky one. If they don't, there'll definitely be a few regulars who decided to not go to a few games at the start of the season who missed out. You also have all the people that bought credits using match day hospitality who will be pissed. You'll then have a bunch of people who might be on 11/12 credits and would be hoping to bag a spare in the last few games that missed out.

There's also less people on 13+ now due to fan update, so perhaps they reduce the credit requirement anyway.

Ideally they take a common-sense view by looking at last season and this season and averaging out somehow. Whatever they do, some people are going to miss out, but those people shouldn't be those that have been consistently going to the match.

Regardless, it all depends when things will open up again. The likelihood is there'll be another spike in December so I don't share some peoples' optimism of opening up the stadium so quickly (as well as it being frankly pretty irresponsible to do so).

Valid point but if they want fans to return gradually and spread them out probably best to allow season ticket holders in only, then split them either alternate games about 15,000 each game or every 3 games about 10,000 -

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14895 on: June 30, 2020, 09:55:41 am »
Saved a lot of time too knowing the trick to getting in quick   ;)

Hahaha it took a long time to figure out! Only cracked it last season and I myself was already in the 13+ club by then! :D

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14896 on: June 30, 2020, 10:08:52 pm »
So the money hasn’t been returned to lfc apparently, so now we have to contact the credit card company to see if they have recieved money onto a card that hasn’t existed for 3 months 🙃🙃🙃

The club should provide you with an ARN number for the refund transaction, for you to give this to the bank.

The likelihood however is that the Bank will say the payment was returned to the sender if the credit card was closed, and not switched elsewhere.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14897 on: June 30, 2020, 10:42:37 pm »
Had similar problems with the money being returned to a card that no longer exists.   I asked the bank employee what would happen if I didn't chase this up.  Told the money would "just sit there" in the closed account.  There must be millions of pounds sitting in dead credit card accounts that nobody claims.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 10:44:28 pm by andy07 »
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14898 on: July 1, 2020, 11:30:27 am »
Valid point but if they want fans to return gradually and spread them out probably best to allow season ticket holders in only, then split them either alternate games about 15,000 each game or every 3 games about 10,000 -

Fair. I wouldn't be against a ballot system between STs and 13+ in that case either personally.

Theoretically they could build out this sort of thing with track and trace (in case someone in your block tests positive, others are notified). That said, I think it's a messy road going down the ID checks etc route.

If they do allow a certain amount back, I hope they enforce masks.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14899 on: July 1, 2020, 12:01:30 pm »
Had similar problems with the money being returned to a card that no longer exists.   I asked the bank employee what would happen if I didn't chase this up.  Told the money would "just sit there" in the closed account.  There must be millions of pounds sitting in dead credit card accounts that nobody claims.

There is. The government have tried to claim it

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14900 on: July 2, 2020, 04:12:08 am »
Fair. I wouldn't be against a ballot system between STs and 13+ in that case either personally.

Theoretically they could build out this sort of thing with track and trace (in case someone in your block tests positive, others are notified). That said, I think it's a messy road going down the ID checks etc route.

If they do allow a certain amount back, I hope they enforce masks.
issue is the peoples who the ticket belongs to might not actually be at the game

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14901 on: July 2, 2020, 04:13:18 am »
Been completely tuned out on anything ticket or membership related but i assume the fan update for members will still be happening pretty soon? Any idea when?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14902 on: July 2, 2020, 08:48:25 am »
I doubt it, the forum hasn't met in months either.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14903 on: July 2, 2020, 11:26:23 am »
Memberships starting to be taken from the 20th July

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14904 on: July 2, 2020, 11:33:00 am »

Think it's well shady taking membership money when they've zero idea when we will be allowed back in the ground

What are they going to do, make us buy tieckets for games we can't go tom and refund again  :no :no

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14905 on: July 2, 2020, 11:34:06 am »
really poor form this, full price i assume too

Offline Danthemanaussiered

• Main Stander
« Reply #14906 on: July 2, 2020, 11:34:13 am »
No guarantee of access to tickets too if you read carefully. So if full capacity isn't reached this season and only season ticket holders get access to half capacity, then we can't ask for a refund. Sneaky.

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #14907 on: July 2, 2020, 11:40:25 am »
Zero chance they'll be getting a penny out of me.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14908 on: July 2, 2020, 11:48:56 am »
just cancel auto renew -id be suprised if they were renewing the light membership?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14909 on: July 2, 2020, 11:50:16 am »
Utter, utter disgrace again. I think you'll find 1000's will cancel their auto renew

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14910 on: July 2, 2020, 12:07:00 pm »
The mail received this morning -

Your LFC Official Full Membership for the 2019/20 season will expire at midnight on the 26th July 2020.

You have set your Membership to automatically renew for the 2020/21 season. If you’d prefer to renew onto an alternative Membership, or decide you want to cancel your auto-renewal payment, please change your details in My Account before 5pm (BST) on Wednesday 15th July 2020.

We’ll be taking payment for 2020/21 LFC Official Full Membership from Monday 20th July and your Membership for the 2020/21 season will be activated from the end of July.

We’ll take the following payment: 35.99 GBP

Check and confirm your address details in My Account to ensure we can deliver your new Membership pack to the correct address.

A full list of benefits for the 2020/21 season can be viewed here

If you choose to renew at a later date within the 2020/21 season, your ticketing purchase history will not be affected.

Click here for Membership Frequently Asked Questions or if you have any other queries please contact Fan Services here.

One point to note when you look at the benefits -

Full selling criteria for the 2020/21 season will be communicated once we have further
clarity on supporter access to the stadium. Subject to that clarification, and in the event
that we have a full capacity for supporters, we would expect the allocation of tickets in
Members Ticket Sales(s) for PL home games to be based upon previous purchase history.

There are far too many unknowns for next season, will it start; when will it start; what chances are fans being able to attend??

The music gig industry is looking to middle of next year at the earliest now to start mass gigs, how will it be any different to match days??

I have written a mail to the club today, will see if I get a response on their answers to above.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2020, 12:09:36 pm by GWats77 »

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #14911 on: July 2, 2020, 12:09:43 pm »
Sorry if I'm a few pages behind (haven't check this thread as religiously post-covid); has the process for next season been confirmed? I saw a few comments there reference 4+ being irrelevant next year?

We've been between 8-12 for years - so was scuppered with the move from 8+ to 4+ a few years back, and now if we're back to scratch, it's a complete bastard.

What's the protocol with credits (euro/cup also) if you don't renew membership? Would they be loaded back to your account if memebership picked up again when fans are allowed back?   Sorry - just seen the line in post above. So it has to be renewed at some point during next season?
« Last Edit: July 2, 2020, 12:13:47 pm by cmccarthy81 »

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14912 on: July 2, 2020, 12:21:48 pm »
Sorry if I'm a few pages behind (haven't check this thread as religiously post-covid); has the process for next season been confirmed? I saw a few comments there reference 4+ being irrelevant next year?

We've been between 8-12 for years - so was scuppered with the move from 8+ to 4+ a few years back, and now if we're back to scratch, it's a complete bastard.

What's the protocol with credits (euro/cup also) if you don't renew membership? Would they be loaded back to your account if memebership picked up again when fans are allowed back?   Sorry - just seen the line in post above. So it has to be renewed at some point during next season?

No details in regard to the eligibility for next season, just wanting to renew your membership for now.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14913 on: July 2, 2020, 12:22:50 pm »
Jesus, they've some gall.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14914 on: July 2, 2020, 12:26:31 pm »
Yep they have, I cant understand why a member has to pay up, would like to know what season ticket holders are going to pay??

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14915 on: July 2, 2020, 12:50:06 pm »
Cancelling my renewal. What’s the point in having it, I doubt there will be full crowds next season and season ticket holders will be back first before everyone else.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14916 on: July 2, 2020, 12:54:23 pm »
Yep they have, I cant understand why a member has to pay up, would like to know what season ticket holders are going to pay??
You don't have too pay? Why would season ticket holders buy a membership for a free pen.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14917 on: July 2, 2020, 01:12:37 pm »
Think it's well shady taking membership money when they've zero idea when we will be allowed back in the ground

What are they going to do, make us buy tieckets for games we can't go tom and refund again  :no :no

I stopped my auto renewal.

I'll just buy it again when fans are allowed back in and tickets are actually going on sale.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14918 on: July 2, 2020, 01:13:54 pm »
Utter, utter disgrace again. I think you'll find 1000's will cancel their auto renew

I thought everyone was getting a new card for next season?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14919 on: July 2, 2020, 01:19:04 pm »
I thought everyone was getting a new card for next season?

Nope only new members