Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2094935 times)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14840 on: June 23, 2020, 09:42:04 am »
Chelsea money refunded
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14841 on: June 23, 2020, 09:53:56 am »
I don't think they'll be any phased returns at all, I think it will be straight to full attendances.

Money comes before everything, even human life, and there will come a time when clubs will start to be in serious risk of going out of business if fans are not in the stadiums.

Yeah same. The idea of a phased return is just impossible to do to serve any real purpose. The number of people you're within one metre of is much greater than I think a lot of people are crediting. I'm pretty sure the person 2 rows in front of me would fit that category. The Lower Centenary is around 120 metres long and goes up to around seat 250. Doesn't take a genius to work that one out. I've looked at Block KJ there and I reckon with 1 metre social distancing you're below 100. It's got about 960 seats.

What's the point?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14842 on: June 23, 2020, 09:56:13 am »

Season ticket holders are gods even though they're all either dead or touts.
Harsh that. As far as I know my mates are still alive and I have NEVER sold any ticket on. Don't think any of them have either. 

But I understand the annoyance of the offer. I thought you had to have an account with NowTV to buy the passes (normally) so no idea if it'll work.
We are a team of one half.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14843 on: June 23, 2020, 10:51:50 am »
Harsh that. As far as I know my mates are still alive and I have NEVER sold any ticket on. Don't think any of them have either. 

But I understand the annoyance of the offer. I thought you had to have an account with NowTV to buy the passes (normally) so no idea if it'll work.

You can sign up for free and just add the passes.  Just remember signing up for free trial means you have to add debit card details and they wont remind you the free trial is up!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #14844 on: June 23, 2020, 11:15:35 am »
You can sign up for free and just add the passes.  Just remember signing up for free trial means you have to add debit card details and they wont remind you the free trial is up!
Ah ok. Thanks. The fella next door has used them b4 and said you have to create an account which I can do on my laptop at least. Might do that bit tonight.
Didn't know about the DD though. I might get another pass later if it's good and I can't find a decent stream but don't want to set a DD up really. Cheers
We are a team of one half.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14845 on: June 23, 2020, 11:16:40 am »

Yeah, just seeing if I got some nibbles really

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14846 on: June 23, 2020, 05:55:47 pm »
I don't think they'll be any phased returns at all, I think it will be straight to full attendances.

Money comes before everything, even human life, and there will come a time when clubs will start to be in serious risk of going out of business if fans are not in the stadiums.

If the club actually cares about the fans and the community they won't suddenly just decide to go back to a full house when the government (who are no longer guided by the science) say so. They should be guided by science, before it suddenly leads to sustained local spikes (and then people flying/driving/training in from all over the world/land).

Of course the club could sell out the ground, even several months back in the peak, but that's because there's plenty of people who aren't that bothered by the virus nor really care about anyone else.
YNWA.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14847 on: June 23, 2020, 08:25:25 pm »
If the club actually cares about the fans and the community they won't suddenly just decide to go back to a full house when the government (who are no longer guided by the science) say so. They should be guided by science, before it suddenly leads to sustained local spikes (and then people flying/driving/training in from all over the world/land).

Of course the club could sell out the ground, even several months back in the peak, but that's because there's plenty of people who aren't that bothered by the virus nor really care about anyone else.

You still have the choice whether to go or not.

The club are not going to have half stadiums if the government tells them they can have full. If people don't feel safe they don't go.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14848 on: June 23, 2020, 09:27:40 pm »
All remaining games cancelled in purchase history but still no refund, they are certainly dragging their feet.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #14849 on: June 23, 2020, 09:34:49 pm »
All remaining games cancelled in purchase history but still no refund, they are certainly dragging their feet.

Is there nothing showing in the ticket refund option mate

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14850 on: June 23, 2020, 09:44:30 pm »
Is there nothing showing in the ticket refund option mate

Nope, will give it until Friday and then drop them an e-mail.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14851 on: June 23, 2020, 10:17:13 pm »
I've had my refund but nothing showing in the refund section

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14852 on: June 24, 2020, 06:47:11 am »

Not really I have had all mine for the last 4 games.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14853 on: June 24, 2020, 08:48:52 am »

They'll see how the opening of pubs goes and SD at 1m. If there's no significant spikes then grounds will open.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14854 on: June 24, 2020, 09:14:18 am »

I think that refund section seems to be just for people like STs who paid on some form of credit, so that they can then claim the refund back to their bank. Everyone I know who has been refunded straight to a debit or credit card just had it cancelled in their purchase history.

https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/kb/articles/ticket-refund-i-used-premium-credit-ltd-to-pay-for-my-season-ticket-how-will-i-be-refunded
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14855 on: June 24, 2020, 09:14:59 am »

Only failed refunds show in there

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14856 on: June 24, 2020, 09:24:17 am »
They'll see how the opening of pubs goes and SD at 1m. If there's no significant spikes then grounds will open.

There is already talk of trialing something at the Community Shield, which will involve us as well. Also I read some minister reckons crowds back by October.

Like you say it's dependent on how everything goes

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14857 on: June 24, 2020, 10:36:51 am »
You still have the choice whether to go or not.

The club are not going to have half stadiums if the government tells them they can have full. If people don't feel safe they don't go.

If our fan supporters groups and fans actually give a fuck, they will push back on this.

Completely disregarding the elderly, vulnerable, disabled and people who are probably higher risk (e.g. doctors, nurses) is not acceptable however much people are wanting to just get back into the ground for their own selfish enjoyment.

Club can decide what they want, but if our own fans turn our backs just for their own enjoyment, that will be very poor form for the values of our club.
YNWA.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14858 on: June 24, 2020, 11:07:54 am »
Got my refund cheque from hospo today. Interestingly, the date on the cheque is 2 weeks ago.  In regards to the full capacity element. A lot of fans are vulnerable/elderly/disabled, until new cases are minimal I can’t see full capacity being allowed. The concourses are cramped at the best of times, as are the toilets, no way you can have appropriate hand  sanitation facilities for everyone. Also in terms of hospitality which the club sell a lot of no way you cannot  socially distance when your dining together,the club has always been about as many tables as possible in hospitality lounges.  The club and the government you’d hope  have learnt a lot from our game vs Madrid going ahead and if they don’t want a repeat I doubt they will suddenly allow 50k fans in a ground, coming from worldwide. It will be staggered, which will benefit lower league clubs whose gates are on average something like 3k.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14859 on: June 24, 2020, 11:18:57 am »
Nothing ever easy is it? Got my mail to say refund failed, can do it on my acocunt.
Sound. But not sound - as I pay for our group on 1 card, and can only refund my own.
So now very confused lads searching for login details they never use themselves and then no doubt me having to walk them through it!
If you pay on one card - you should only get a refund to that one card person?

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14860 on: June 24, 2020, 11:23:54 am »
Got my refund cheque from hospo today. Interestingly, the date on the cheque is 2 weeks ago.  In regards to the full capacity element. A lot of fans are vulnerable/elderly/disabled, until new cases are minimal I can’t see full capacity being allowed. The concourses are cramped at the best of times, as are the toilets, no way you can have appropriate hand  sanitation facilities for everyone. Also in terms of hospitality which the club sell a lot of no way you cannot  socially distance when your dining together,the club has always been about as many tables as possible in hospitality lounges.  The club and the government you’d hope  have learnt a lot from our game vs Madrid going ahead and if they don’t want a repeat I doubt they will suddenly allow 50k fans in a ground, coming from worldwide. It will be staggered, which will benefit lower league clubs whose gates are on average something like 3k.

The government are opening pubs and restaurants. They have fucked off the daily press conferences. They fucked off the scientists from those long since.

The government have washed their hands of this virus. They've had enough of it. They're going to act like it doesnt exist.

Full crowds will be back before the year is out, you can quote me on that

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14861 on: June 24, 2020, 11:26:11 am »
Nothing ever easy is it? Got my mail to say refund failed, can do it on my acocunt.
Sound. But not sound - as I pay for our group on 1 card, and can only refund my own.
So now very confused lads searching for login details they never use themselves and then no doubt me having to walk them through it!
If you pay on one card - you should only get a refund to that one card person?

Bit of a pain; I am purchasing for four and I have managed to get refunds for two so far.. We never log-on to the two others as we're all linked and registered 10+ years ago. Have dropped them a mail to see if they can tell me which mail-address the new password links are being sent to.. Bit strange that you don't get all refunds to the membership number that is actually purchasing..
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14862 on: June 24, 2020, 12:01:18 pm »
The government are opening pubs and restaurants. They have fucked off the daily press conferences. They fucked off the scientists from those long since.

The government have washed their hands of this virus. They've had enough of it. They're going to act like it doesnt exist.

Full crowds will be back before the year is out, you can quote me on that

They wanted herd immunity at the start and in some ways they got it. It's been hard work for them, and they can't be arsed keeping it up any longer. They handled it awfully at the start, they've handled lockdown awfully, and now they're handling coming out of lockdown awfully.
The virus won't be away by Christmas, but they'll allow full crowds back to stadiums anyway as it'll get rid of a few more people they won't have to provide care for. 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14863 on: June 24, 2020, 12:20:38 pm »
They wanted herd immunity at the start and in some ways they got it. It's been hard work for them, and they can't be arsed keeping it up any longer. They handled it awfully at the start, they've handled lockdown awfully, and now they're handling coming out of lockdown awfully.
The virus won't be away by Christmas, but they'll allow full crowds back to stadiums anyway as it'll get rid of a few more people they won't have to provide care for. 

Exactly.

They absolutely wanted herd immunity, everything they have done and continue to do is geared towards that. And like you said, they have achieved herd immunity. Cases are dropping even though large crowds are increasing.

Cases in the hardest hit places like New York and London have dropped quicker than other places. Herd immunity in full effect.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 12:22:21 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14864 on: June 25, 2020, 03:34:12 pm »
Bit strange that you don't get all refunds to the membership number that is actually purchasing..

It's a bit odd refunding other people than the original card holder. Can never normally do that with anything online I don't think? (Or guess I've never tried).

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14865 on: June 26, 2020, 11:54:29 am »
Exactly.

They absolutely wanted herd immunity, everything they have done and continue to do is geared towards that. And like you said, they have achieved herd immunity. Cases are dropping even though large crowds are increasing.

Cases in the hardest hit places like New York and London have dropped quicker than other places. Herd immunity in full effect.

Herd immunity has not been "achieved" lol, absolutely no reputable scientist has even suggested this.
YNWA.

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #14866 on: June 26, 2020, 12:14:58 pm »
Herd immunity has not been "achieved" lol, absolutely no reputable scientist has even suggested this.

We should just stick to ticket sales, definitely herd mentality there until one does not qualify due to TO announcement.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14867 on: June 26, 2020, 12:17:47 pm »

Oh, you must have an explanation as to why large crowds are not causing a spike in cases then?

Some scientists have suggested it. Obviously it is just a suggestion without a full investigation.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #14868 on: June 26, 2020, 12:40:10 pm »
Oh, you must have an explanation as to why large crowds are not causing a spike in cases then?

Some scientists have suggested it. Obviously it is just a suggestion without a full investigation.

Who?
Legacy fan

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14869 on: June 26, 2020, 02:34:26 pm »

Online RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14870 on: June 26, 2020, 03:00:32 pm »
You can tell he's excited to have the credits now but please, listen to actual real scientists.  ;D
YNWA.

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #14871 on: June 27, 2020, 10:43:27 am »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #14872 on: June 27, 2020, 11:11:48 am »
Anyone else still waiting for a few more refunds? I helped a few mates out in the bulk sale and used my card.. and I have no idea if the missing refunds are mine or his  :-\

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #14873 on: June 27, 2020, 07:40:51 pm »
Anyone else still waiting for a few more refunds? I helped a few mates out in the bulk sale and used my card.. and I have no idea if the missing refunds are mine or his  :-\

Check your purchase history - it'll tell you the ones that have been refunded on there

We've had all 4 of ours refunded now
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #14874 on: June 28, 2020, 12:37:15 pm »
Check your purchase history - it'll tell you the ones that have been refunded on there

We've had all 4 of ours refunded now

Cheers, but as I read it a few have all matches marked as refunded but are still waiting for the refund? But I’ll login and have a look!

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #14875 on: June 28, 2020, 03:12:04 pm »
Still had nothing on our 4 members cards and my inlaws ST, changed the payment card a few weeks ago so wondering if thats the causing the hold up, anyone else on here changed the payment card but been paid out?
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14876 on: June 28, 2020, 03:27:45 pm »
Still had nothing on our 4 members cards and my inlaws ST, changed the payment card a few weeks ago so wondering if thats the causing the hold up, anyone else on here changed the payment card but been paid out?

I changed my card as soon as I got the email saying about automatic refunds. Think card I used to purchase was a credit card, changed to my debit card and its all paid back now.   
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #14877 on: June 28, 2020, 04:35:41 pm »
I changed my card as soon as I got the email saying about automatic refunds. Think card I used to purchase was a credit card, changed to my debit card and its all paid back now.

Cheers, I also changed from a credit to a debit but zilch so far. Think it says on the site if nothing received by Tuesday to ring them, looks like I will have to do that.
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14878 on: June 28, 2020, 04:52:17 pm »

Yeah, I updated my credit card and they've paid onto it no problem.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14879 on: June 28, 2020, 08:06:41 pm »
Does anyone think they will count the credits for the cancelled games for next season?