Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091112 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14920 on: July 2, 2020, 01:22:11 pm »
Nope only new members

That's not what they were saying prior to all this.

During the fan update they said new cards for next season for everyone.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14921 on: July 2, 2020, 01:27:50 pm »

That's not what the benefits say, or rather lack of benefits

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #14922 on: July 2, 2020, 01:37:11 pm »
Maybe the club has made some amendments to the auto renewal process in the face of a global pandemic. Recognising that some people don’t have memberships just for tickets, but informing those who only have a membership for tickets how to cancel the auto renewal and letting them know they can just join again at a later date without it impacting their ability to buy tickets.

Everything isn’t an attack on members.
Long live the King

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14923 on: July 2, 2020, 01:37:26 pm »
That's not what the benefits say, or rather lack of benefits

Yes I know, they have obviously changed plans.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14924 on: July 2, 2020, 02:03:15 pm »

Looks like fan update is down the shitter then too

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #14925 on: July 2, 2020, 02:03:36 pm »
How do you turn off auto renew? I can’t find it anywhere via the link on the email or in ‘My Account’. As others have said, I won’t be renewing my membership until there’s a realistic chance of getting to games. I’m not paying £27 for 10% off in the club store.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14926 on: July 2, 2020, 02:05:02 pm »
Cancelled

I'm not spending 30 quid to get 6 quid off an overpriced Nike top

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14927 on: July 2, 2020, 02:15:02 pm »
Graham smith just said an update is due soon on another forum

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14928 on: July 2, 2020, 02:18:20 pm »

Yep. Sure they mentioned a chip in the card as well. Looks like everything's scrapped.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14929 on: July 2, 2020, 02:46:44 pm »
Graham smith just said an update is due soon on another forum

They said every member and ST holder would receive a new card from the 2020/21 season

Probs pushed it back a year if people dont need to be gaining access to the ground

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14930 on: July 2, 2020, 03:02:52 pm »
They said every member and ST holder would receive a new card from the 2020/21 season

Probs pushed it back a year if people dont need to be gaining access to the ground

That shouldn't stop them doing the fan update though

If anything it's the perfect time to get it all sorted.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14931 on: July 2, 2020, 03:58:36 pm »
Its say during the season only to keep credits, what if fans don't get back in at all next season and you don't renew it, will you lose all your credits?

Offline cmccarthy81

• Anny Roader
  • c'mon no.19
« Reply #14932 on: July 2, 2020, 04:08:26 pm »
It’s a weird one, as implies you’d have to renew at some point next season to keep credits. Assume these are the historically t&c’s? So if there’s any chance of opening up stadiums we will have to pay up at some stage over the season. Seems harsh if only a limited number of games.

If there are no games available to fans next year, surely they’d have to just void next season and credits would carry over to 21/22.

I guess it is a bit of an unknown with regards to next season, perhaps a £9.99 (light) renewal fee, and if that gets potential access to a few games towards back of season, great, and worst case keeps your credit history? That would have been a nice approach. Perhaps increase to regular price if stadiums open sept/Oct.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14933 on: July 2, 2020, 04:35:46 pm »

It doesn't sound like a postponement.

'Fan Update for seasies is coming soon to an email box/website near you.' is what it said. Assume SOS are speaking to the club as forum hasn't met in months.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #14934 on: July 3, 2020, 10:33:34 am »
Its say during the season only to keep credits, what if fans don't get back in at all next season and you don't renew it, will you lose all your credits?

That’s not fair at all and therefore I’m sure that’s the rout the club will choose.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14935 on: July 3, 2020, 01:19:23 pm »
I'd hope Spirit of Shankly and co would be a bit more engaged on this but unless it's all behind closed doors I can't see anything from any of the fan groups questioning this move.

I can see why *some* would have a membership for the "benefits" as they just like feeling "part of" the club (even though they may live in a different country altogether), but £30 (possibly x4 if you're a family) is crazy during these uncertain times.

I think as fans we should be asking for:

1. Clarity on what impact not renewing your membership will have in different scenarios (e.g. partial crowds, no crowds, mid-way through season crowds);
2. When any deadline is for renewal to avoid losing your credits;
3. If no open door games are possible, will they be reimbursing matchgoing fans as most of us don't really need the "benefits".

I think the timing of this is all pretty crass. There is no real suggestion we'll be able to get in the ground any time soon and it's pretty irresponsible making some believe it might be a possibility soon. I am in a few group chats with younger matchgoing fans and a lot of them seem to think they'll be able to operate like normal soon.

At this stage, fan welfare and safety should be paramount - and that includes making sure people aren't fleeced of a further £30 that might prove to be a significant amount of money due to redundancies/lack of work etc.
« Last Edit: July 3, 2020, 01:22:02 pm by RainbowFlick »
YNWA.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #14936 on: July 3, 2020, 02:35:26 pm »
I think you are overreacting to the wording of one sentence. Your credits have always remained regardless of membership and can't see it changing.

Just cancel the autorenew, your credits will be fine. Buy it once we know the stadiums are gonna be open again.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14937 on: July 3, 2020, 02:38:54 pm »
Yeah I don't know where this talk of losing credits is coming from.

Credits are permanent, always have been. They don't disappear from your card even if you cancel and renew again in 5 years time, your credits are still there.

They're useless, but still there.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14938 on: July 3, 2020, 04:40:37 pm »
Yeah I don't know where this talk of losing credits is coming from.

Credits are permanent, always have been. They don't disappear from your card even if you cancel and renew again in 5 years time, your credits are still there.

They're useless, but still there.

lol, having them in your account is not beneficial if you need 13+ from the previous season? They're not a momento. I'm a little confused.
YNWA.

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #14939 on: July 3, 2020, 04:41:47 pm »
1. Clarity on what impact not renewing your membership will have in different scenarios (e.g. partial crowds, no crowds, mid-way through season crowds);
3. If no open door games are possible, will they be reimbursing matchgoing fans as most of us don't really need the "benefits".

Realistically, I can't see it being back to full capacity at least until the 21/22 season. I'd imagine there will be a partial opening for STH's initially throughout next season but that is just my opinion.

You won't lose them - they will just decrease in value over time shall we say

Why not just cancel it?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14940 on: July 3, 2020, 04:43:19 pm »
Canceled my auto renew and will just buy it when there’s prospects of attending again

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14941 on: July 3, 2020, 04:47:15 pm »
Why not just cancel it?
i don't think so, they've given good time for people to cancel and there's no mention of match tickets is the big benefits grid like before, they clearly saying if you're in for tickets don't renew and just buy when you can buy tickets again whenever that is

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14942 on: July 3, 2020, 05:03:36 pm »
i don't think so, they've given good time for people to cancel and there's no mention of match tickets is the big benefits grid like before, they clearly saying if you're in for tickets don't renew and just buy when you can buy tickets again whenever that is

Fair point this. I feel like I'd forget to renew but I check this forum a lot anyway so I'll do this. Just got to be vigilant I guess.
YNWA.

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #14943 on: July 3, 2020, 05:05:34 pm »
Fair point this. I feel like I'd forget to renew but I check this forum a lot anyway so I'll do this. Just got to be vigilant I guess.

I don't think it's going to slip under the radar for anyone to miss it   ;D

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14944 on: July 3, 2020, 05:06:35 pm »
I don't think it's going to slip under the radar for anyone to miss it   ;D

hahah, there's always one!
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14945 on: July 3, 2020, 06:42:34 pm »
For anyone having withdrawals.... theres a queue on the site! I'm currently 122 in the queue  ;D

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14946 on: July 3, 2020, 07:08:22 pm »
you'll know id think but it could be a quick turn around between allowing fans and then the actual games so tickets sales could be fast but i dont expect members back anytime soon

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14947 on: July 4, 2020, 12:40:11 pm »
Anyone here ever got their membership half way through a season? Do they run by seasons or for 12 months from when you get it? And is it full price or reduced? If they start letting us back into games in, say, January but charge the full whack for membership anyway I might just leave it renewing now so I can at least use the 10% off, if they're going to charge me for a full season anyway.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14948 on: July 4, 2020, 01:13:01 pm »
Anyone here ever got their membership half way through a season? Do they run by seasons or for 12 months from when you get it? And is it full price or reduced? If they start letting us back into games in, say, January but charge the full whack for membership anyway I might just leave it renewing now so I can at least use the 10% off, if they're going to charge me for a full season anyway.

It runs till the end of the season, no matter when you buy it during the season.
It usually goes down to £10 in about March of the current season.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14949 on: July 4, 2020, 01:14:24 pm »
It's usually season to season and they sell light memberships for a tenner in the last few months of the season

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14950 on: July 4, 2020, 03:14:07 pm »
Cheers both. Well hopefully we can buy tickets before March anyway!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #14952 on: July 6, 2020, 03:16:53 pm »
Lads I paid for three legends tickets on me and my mates accounts. Paid on my card and from my own account. Do I claim them back through each account separately?
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14953 on: July 6, 2020, 03:22:02 pm »
Lads I paid for three legends tickets on me and my mates accounts. Paid on my card and from my own account. Do I claim them back through each account separately?

Through each membership yes

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #14954 on: July 6, 2020, 03:23:07 pm »
Through each membership yes

Thanks mate.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14955 on: July 7, 2020, 04:32:07 pm »
https://theathletic.com/1901799/2020/07/07/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-anfield-fans-premier-league-bundesliga/

Personally I'm not keen on any of this stuff as I don't like the idea of turning your backs on parts of our matchgoing fanbase who are probably deemed "at risk" who'd choose to stay away. Also, I'm not sure how compliant people would be with social distancing and masks in a football ground, especially when we score a 90minute winner or are slapping United 6-0.
YNWA.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14956 on: July 7, 2020, 04:48:15 pm »
https://theathletic.com/1901799/2020/07/07/liverpool-jurgen-klopp-anfield-fans-premier-league-bundesliga/

Personally I'm not keen on any of this stuff as I don't like the idea of turning your backs on parts of our matchgoing fanbase who are probably deemed "at risk" who'd choose to stay away. Also, I'm not sure how compliant people would be with social distancing and masks in a football ground, especially when we score a 90minute winner or are slapping United 6-0.

The start of next season needs to have crowds again imo. If you don't want to go then don't go but got to return to normal at some point.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14957 on: July 7, 2020, 05:33:12 pm »

Might be why they're rushing through the ST fan update now. Need to know who's in the ground for track and trace purposes etc

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14958 on: July 7, 2020, 06:07:05 pm »
Might be why they're rushing through the ST fan update now. Need to know who's in the ground for track and trace purposes etc

There is no mention of track and trace in that article.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14959 on: July 7, 2020, 06:08:54 pm »
The start of next season needs to have crowds again imo. If you don't want to go then don't go but got to return to normal at some point.

It's not even been a year. It's not ever going back to normal any time soon without all our fans. People just want to go to the match and completely ignore the science.
YNWA.