Author Topic: The European Cup Final...again!  (Read 210861 times)

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
Re: The European Cup Final...again!
« Reply #560 on: May 13, 2019, 05:15:23 pm »
Cat 4 seats far better than Kiev

http://webapp.nuevoestadiovirtualatleticodemadrid.com/

Can anyone remember how many rows Cat 4 seats went back to last year? Was it 1-9 then 10 on were cat 3? Probably be the same this year will it?

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #561 on: May 13, 2019, 05:34:00 pm »
Went back to row 24.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #562 on: May 13, 2019, 05:44:50 pm »
Can anyone remember how many rows Cat 4 seats went back to last year? Was it 1-9 then 10 on were cat 3? Probably be the same this year will it?

Suggesting all rows in 130 for example are cat 4
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline redmanraj

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #563 on: May 13, 2019, 05:49:18 pm »
I think he means that all the available Cat 4 tickets should be available, rather than holding some back.
Sorry, in that case, I've got it wrong.
They will hold some of the Cat 4's back for the ballot sale.

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #564 on: May 13, 2019, 06:03:19 pm »

Why will they or should they?  People who have paid hundreds of pounds travelling over Europe watching the team should get the opportunity to have one if available.
Just over 3300 cat 4s avalible with over 4000 avalible not everyone can get one in first sale even if they want too
What we achieve in life, echos in eternity

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #565 on: May 13, 2019, 06:17:40 pm »
Looks like an amazing stadium, and a million miles better than Kiev

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #566 on: May 13, 2019, 06:31:24 pm »
Why will they or should they?  People who have paid hundreds of pounds travelling over Europe watching the team should get the opportunity to have one if available.
Just over 3300 cat 4s avalible with over 4000 avalible not everyone can get one in first sale even if they want too

Exactly that mate. I would also stagger sales from 12 downwards.
Be fucked off if I miss out on a 60 quid one having been to all 6 aways this year

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #567 on: May 13, 2019, 06:47:03 pm »
Seen a few rumours on Facebook (must be true) that we are being given Avenida Felipe II as a fanzone while Tottenham will have the larger Plaza Colon. Seems a bit of a weird choice as we will outnumber them drastically. Also the two squares aren't far away from eachother at all but are both a long way from the stadium.

I'm sure everyone will have a brilliant time but I'm a bit concerned about a couple of the organisational things. Just one metro line serves the Wanda and it's an absolute nightmare getting there at the best of times. The stadium is gorgeous but it is in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Just hope the whole thing is well planned and our minority of idiots have been put off by the cost.
If that's true, I think we'll have the better option - Colon has a load of government buildings around but hardly any, if any, bars/cafes.....whereas Felipe, where we are, has at least few around. No bother......they can do the sight-seeing, we'll do the bevvyin'  :hally
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 06:48:37 pm by Thepooloflife »

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #568 on: May 13, 2019, 06:56:10 pm »
We have been allocated the South Stand.

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #569 on: May 13, 2019, 06:57:43 pm »
Not about what you're asking about, but how are they getting from Malaga / Madrid and back?

I'm going Malaga to Madrid and back via camper van.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #570 on: May 13, 2019, 07:05:42 pm »
Just seen something about Liverpool brig the away side but having the home dressing room due to security. Anyone know what that’s about?
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #571 on: May 13, 2019, 07:12:49 pm »
Just seen something about Liverpool brig the away side but having the home dressing room due to security. Anyone know what that’s about?

Its down to the stadium we've been allocated officially were the away team but given the South part of the stadium the Atleti dressing room and dug out are towards the south stand so I'm guessing that's why we've been given them

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #572 on: May 13, 2019, 07:25:42 pm »
Its down to the stadium we've been allocated officially were the away team but given the South part of the stadium the Atleti dressing room and dug out are towards the south stand so I'm guessing that's why we've been given them

Also implies tickets arent printed yet

Wonder when they’ll be arriving!!

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #573 on: May 13, 2019, 07:28:58 pm »

They can fuck right off with that.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #574 on: May 13, 2019, 07:51:13 pm »
Don't think any tickets should be held back from the 7+sale.  If I am lucky in the ballot I would lose out but priority has to go to those who have been to some or all of the aways.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #575 on: May 13, 2019, 08:07:57 pm »
Does anyone know where to get banners made? Hoping for something more traditional than the see through printed ones?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #576 on: May 13, 2019, 08:08:23 pm »
Exactly that mate. I would also stagger sales from 12 downwards.
Be fucked off if I miss out on a 60 quid one having been to all 6 aways this year

Don't think any tickets should be held back from the 7+sale.  If I am lucky in the ballot I would lose out but priority has to go to those who have been to some or all of the aways.

Anyone who endured the never ending Napoli bus trip and mad dash to the toilets afterwards should have first dibs  ;)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:11:18 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #577 on: May 13, 2019, 08:18:42 pm »
Anyone who endured the never ending Napoli bus trip and mad dash to the toilets afterwards should have first dibs  ;)

and the queue for the drinks from the 'kiosk'
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #578 on: May 13, 2019, 08:37:02 pm »
Liverpool FC can confirm that 30,508 qualifying supporters have registered for the Champions League final ticket ballot.

The club’s ticket allocation is set by UEFA and the governing body has confirmed that Liverpool will receive 16,613 tickets for the game, which will be played at Estadio Metropolitano in Madrid on Saturday June 1.
L

Those supporters who have qualified and registered for the ticket ballot have approximately a one in 4.6 chance of being successful to purchase a ticket on Friday May 17.

Now that the registration period has ended, the Electoral Reform Services will undertake the ballot process and the club will notify supporters of the outcome via email on Thursday May 16.

To ensure the safety and security of fans, the club urges supporters who do not have a ticket not to travel to Madrid.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/350410-champions-league-final-ticket-ballot-update
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:43:00 pm by nickyd186 »

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #579 on: May 13, 2019, 08:43:23 pm »
Chances of a ticket are slimmer then I thought

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #580 on: May 13, 2019, 08:48:12 pm »
I thought it would be about 4.5. So 4.6 is pretty close. It was initially 3.7 for Kiev and then went down to 1 in 3.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #581 on: May 13, 2019, 08:48:31 pm »
Chances of a ticket are slimmer then I thought

Most of the 30,508 will be booked up and travelling you’d assume

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #582 on: May 13, 2019, 08:54:52 pm »
Managed to get a ticket through the ballot for Kiev and remember the chances were 1 in 3. Guessing with this final being in a city with plenty of ways of getting to and being well connected, and being slightly cheaper, more would of entered the boat this year then last

Offline nickyd186

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #583 on: May 13, 2019, 09:02:16 pm »
The breakdown of the club’s ticket allocation is as follows.

General admission supporter allocation – 63 per cent
Contractual supporter allocation; to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders – 25 per cent
Matchday officials/first-team players/former players/media allocations – 11 per cent
Commercial partners, contractual allocations – 1 per cent
The club will be utilising the higher priced tickets for the contractual allocations, meaning the majority of the lower priced tickets, including all those priced at £60, will be available for the general supporter allocation.

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #584 on: May 13, 2019, 09:07:12 pm »
5000 more entered the ballot compared to Kiev

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #585 on: May 13, 2019, 09:12:21 pm »
Does anyone know any rights holders? I’d assume most would’ve been/still big fans of club or were most just typical traders? Thing is it lasts until they die so it’s gonna be a generation or two before this fully passes out

I know 2 who are big reds.

Funnily enough the terms said that if we moved into a new stadium then they would get a new season ticket.

My mate queried this when Stanley park fell through and said this now wasn't the case.

Not sure if this meant they also gave up their rights but my mate actually offered that to the club. A seasie for his priority rights
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #586 on: May 13, 2019, 09:20:36 pm »
Me mates mother in law has a priority right (which she lets him have the tickets from) and with that recent message about higher priced tickets being used for obligations I’m wondering whether I’ll be able to get him a £60 ticket with us on Wednesday. Still says if you want to sit with mates you need to buy in the Wednesday sale so I’m presuming he won’t be restricted to more expensive seats in that sale.

He’s been all homes and three aways (but these on other people’s cards) before anyone starts.
Long live the King

Offline redmen27

• Main Stander
« Reply #587 on: May 13, 2019, 09:58:48 pm »
The 63% for general admission ? Does that mean we’re getting 63% of the available 16K odd ??
Roughly 10K available to us
If theres no one at the crossroads..... give er loads!!!

Offline DGS_05

• Main Stander
« Reply #588 on: May 13, 2019, 10:05:11 pm »
Just managed to grab a twin room centre of Madrid for the Friday night only, £91. Anyway need a room and want to go halves?
Liverpool is our religion, Anfield is our church.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #589 on: May 13, 2019, 10:25:31 pm »
Struggling to work out the figures.  30508 with a 1 in 4.6 chance gives about 6632 tickets for those successful in the ballot.  However 63% for general admission is 10466.  Take off the 4600 (aprox) with 7 credits leaves 5860.   Would hope the actual figure is nearer 6632 than 5860.
We are Loyal Supporters

Online ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #590 on: May 13, 2019, 10:42:13 pm »
The odds are so poor but expected

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #591 on: May 13, 2019, 11:05:07 pm »
Struggling to work out the figures.  30508 with a 1 in 4.6 chance gives about 6632 tickets for those successful in the ballot.  However 63% for general admission is 10466.  Take off the 4600 (aprox) with 7 credits leaves 5860.   Would hope the actual figure is nearer 6632 than 5860.

It might be less than 4600 to take off, as that allocation includes hospitality (who I think got about 10% of the Barcelona allocation) whereas the 10466 shouldn't include hospitality numbers, as they are accounted for in separate percentage of the Madrid allocation.  So may be 4150 to take off, rather than 4600.  I don't also know whether priority rights had any allocation for Barcelona away?  They are also accounted for outside the general supporter allocation for Madrid.

In any case 25% of 16613 being given to priority rights and hospitality seems a ridiculous allocation to me.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #592 on: May 13, 2019, 11:25:19 pm »
PRH didn't get Barca way tkts
We are a team of one half.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #593 on: May 14, 2019, 01:09:27 am »
I know an ex shareholder who got 2 for Basel & Kiev but got 1 for this. My firm used to have a relationship with a Stockbrokers not a very good one after the Millennium, who always claimed they had a client with shares to sell in us. Like most people I never had the disposable income to buy some.

Offline L40PDG

• Boys Pen
  • 1st appearance Liverpool 5 Stoke 1 5/3/83
« Reply #594 on: May 14, 2019, 07:18:50 am »
Liverpool FC can confirm that 30,508 qualifying supporters have registered for the Champions League final ticket ballot.

The club’s ticket allocation is set by UEFA and the governing body has confirmed that Liverpool will receive 16,613 tickets for the game, which will be played at Estadio Metropolitano in Madrid on Saturday June 1.
L

Those supporters who have qualified and registered for the ticket ballot have approximately a one in 4.6 chance of being successful to purchase a ticket on Friday May 17.

Now that the registration period has ended, the Electoral Reform Services will undertake the ballot process and the club will notify supporters of the outcome via email on Thursday May 16.

To ensure the safety and security of fans, the club urges supporters who do not have a ticket not to travel to Madrid.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/350410-champions-league-final-ticket-ballot-update

Anyone else think an allocation of 1827 is generous for Players/Former Players and Club Officials ?
Dortmund-Instanbul-Athens-Basel-Madrid
The greatest days of my aways

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #595 on: May 14, 2019, 07:31:23 am »

The club may also have an assumption that not all on 7 will take up the option..Mad, but it'll be in there for a reason

Offline barneystuta

• Legacy Fan
    • This Is Analysis - Stories & Analysis about Liverpool Football Club
« Reply #596 on: May 14, 2019, 08:35:31 am »
Not surprised by the odds, it is what it is I guess.

Good luck ballot reds.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #597 on: May 14, 2019, 08:41:35 am »
Anyone else think an allocation of 1827 is generous for Players/Former Players and Club Officials ?

Wonder how they decide?

Will this include club staff? Not sure if just chapel street staff get one or club shop and ticket office do too?

Think we need more clarity on how it's split.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #598 on: May 14, 2019, 08:47:08 am »
Wonder how they decide?

Will this include club staff? Not sure if just chapel street staff get one or club shop and ticket office do too?

Think we need more clarity on how it's split.

Club officials won't include lads working in the shop. FFS

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #599 on: May 14, 2019, 09:05:56 am »
I wrestled with the numbers last night (not that it helps in any way).  The 4600 Barca allocation seems to have shrunk to by about 766.  This could be a number of reasons.  Some that went to Barca could be hospitality or PRH.  They might not hold all the homes to get to 7.  Perhaps there's also other reasons.

My take on it is that the 1/4.6 is the worst case scenario.  If PRH and those with 7+ don't apply then more tickets become available and the odds drop.  With it being Madrid, I don't think they are going to drop as much as last year.