Author Topic: The state Of The States. How Has America Got To Now?  (Read 328391 times)

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The state Of The States. How Has America Got To Now?
« Reply #1920 on: July 13, 2022, 01:57:01 pm »
John Bolton admits on live television that he helped orchestrate coup de etat’s in other countries.

Think that snippet will be recirculated on the internet for the next 200 years.

What an idiot.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1546960541758922752?s=21&t=LTh-_zV7RieBnh8VT1lGNA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #1921 on: July 13, 2022, 02:31:17 pm »
John Bolton admits on live television that he helped orchestrate coup de etat’s in other countries.

Think that snippet will be recirculated on the internet for the next 200 years.

What an idiot.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1546960541758922752?s=21&t=LTh-_zV7RieBnh8VT1lGNA

America orchestrates coups as part of its policy to meddle in and control the affairs of other countries around the world?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #1922 on: July 13, 2022, 10:53:45 pm »
Believer

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1923 on: July 14, 2022, 10:38:35 am »
Nick Knudsen 🇺🇸
@NickKnudsenUS
If this doesn’t scare you, I don’t know what will. Christofascist indoctrination ceremony:

https://twitter.com/NickKnudsenUS/status/1547259907275075584

Absolute lunatics. This is horrifying.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1924 on: July 14, 2022, 11:28:39 am »

Nick Knudsen 🇺🇸
@NickKnudsenUS
If this doesn’t scare you, I don’t know what will. Christofascist indoctrination ceremony:

https://twitter.com/NickKnudsenUS/status/1547259907275075584

Dub and re-write that in arabic and it would scare the shit out of most people in the West. Delivered by mainly white, Christians with American accents and most just shrug their shoulders.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1925 on: July 14, 2022, 11:56:13 am »

Dub and re-write that in arabic and it would scare the shit out of most people in the West. Delivered by mainly white, Christians with American accents and most just shrug their shoulders.

It's like a Nuremburg Rally
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1926 on: July 14, 2022, 12:11:35 pm »

It's like a Nuremburg Rally

When are the trials?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1927 on: July 14, 2022, 02:17:16 pm »
I think i`m moving into Chakan territory: nothing will happen.

It will, of course, be disastrous if they do not move against Trump, but the Democrats just seem so weak and frightened: Biden is already a lame duck who seems increasingly doddery, the senate is compromised by quislings, Garland is a limp lettuce leaf of a law enforcement officer. It was wrong, but Trump would be hectoring his AG to move against his enemies whether there was evidence (there wasn't) of wrong-doing or not. Liz Cheney seems more gung-ho to take down the Orange Oaf than the Democrats. There`s a mountain of evidence against the disgraced former President. It needs to be acted upon or the integrity of the DoJ must be questioned.

Re; Billy`s post above about the hypocritical GOP lawmakers who spout constantly about patriotism and Blue Lives Matter then turn a blind eye to attempted murder of the very officers who protected them, i wonder if the images from that day have had any affect on law enforcement officers voting Republican. I very much doubt it.

Of course nothing will happen.  The US are sleepwalking into some serious shit, in the not so distant future.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
« Reply #1928 on: July 14, 2022, 03:03:19 pm »
Anyone heard this new Bannon tape?

That has to be a smoking gun. Him laying out the whole plan before the election just as it actually played out.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline SOHC

• Main Stander
« Reply #1929 on: July 14, 2022, 03:14:48 pm »

The Seven Mountain Mandate is part of dominionism.[5]

Followers claim that the biblical base for the movement is derived from Revelation 17:1-18, wherein verse 9 reads, "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains"[5] The seven areas which the movement believe control society and which they seek to control are family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business, and government.[5] They believe that their mission to take over the world is justified by Isaiah 2:2 "Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains."[4]

Followers believe that by fulfilling the Seven Mountain Mandate they can bring about the end times.[4]

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #1930 on: July 14, 2022, 03:19:24 pm »
Everyone knows what really happened, the republicans are desperately trying to minimise it and “just move on/stop wasting tax payers money on this/that was 18 months ago”. The democrats as I’ve said just seem fearful of doing what needs to be done. Garland seems to be unwilling to “politicise the DoJ” when he’s got political criminals running around that were and will be clear & present dangers to the republic. If he doesn’t indict Trump it will only embolden a smarter wannabe dictator. Someone like DeSantis.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1931 on: July 14, 2022, 03:21:28 pm »
The Seven Mountain Mandate is part of dominionism.[5]

Followers claim that the biblical base for the movement is derived from Revelation 17:1-18, wherein verse 9 reads, "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains"[5] The seven areas which the movement believe control society and which they seek to control are family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business, and government.[5] They believe that their mission to take over the world is justified by Isaiah 2:2 "Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains."[4]

Followers believe that by fulfilling the Seven Mountain Mandate they can bring about the end times.[4]

Can’t they just moved to Montana & kill themselves without involving decent, rational people?

Offline SOHC

• Main Stander
« Reply #1932 on: July 14, 2022, 03:31:06 pm »
Can’t they just moved to Montana & kill themselves without involving decent, rational people?

Like some kind of redneck Zion? I wish but I think they're more interested in "cleansing" their own communities of non-christian fundamentalist elements. There will be little fundamentalist militias popping up targeting those decent, rational people no doubt.

This particular example is cost-prohibitive so will be unlikely to be churning people out en masse but you get the idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqCaWo2HX4s

I really hope that I'm wrong and am over-reacting but I get the uneasy feeling that I'm not

Offline ShatnersBassoon

• Kopite
« Reply #1933 on: July 14, 2022, 04:01:19 pm »
Anyone heard this new Bannon tape?

That has to be a smoking gun. Him laying out the whole plan before the election just as it actually played out.

everyone predicted that was gonna be his play before the election and that he wouldnt accept it.

more than trump, the problem is 99% of the republican party going along with that lie to undermine democracy. pinning it all on him would be a cop out. a lot more need to fall over it 

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1934 on: July 14, 2022, 04:42:11 pm »

"I pledge allegiance to the flag"blah blah blah,pretty much every school kid, every day. From Massachusetts.
“Failure for a period of two consecutive weeks by a teacher to salute the flag and recite said pledge as aforesaid, or to cause the pupils under his charge so to do, shall be punished for every such period by a fine of not more than five dollars,” the law states.
https://thehill.com/homenews/3256719-47-states-require-the-pledge-of-allegiance-be-recited-in-schools-here-is-a-breakdown-of-each-states-laws/
Really don't think there's any hope for a less religious USA,my only hope is the planet has a major breakdown,Earthquake!!!!!!!!

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1935 on: July 14, 2022, 06:02:38 pm »
The Puritanical Pilgrim Fathers did a damn fine job of instilling their beliefs onto the population.

The Church in England and how its religion was changing just wasn't "pure" enough for them and 400 years on they're still determined to keep it as pure.

The place is like a mish mash of high tech, big shiny, fast moving and modern living mixed with medieval thinking.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1936 on: July 14, 2022, 08:34:07 pm »
I think i`m moving into Chakan territory: nothing will happen.
Of course nothing will happen.  The US are sleepwalking into some serious shit, in the not so distant future.
I'm not going to state you're both wrong, but your claims could be premature. And in terms of 'nothing will happen' - to who? Trump or any of his wide cabal?

We don't know what we don't know, but what we do know is there are a number of ongoing official investigations by either the DOJ or various districts covering most people associated with and including Trump, including:
Anyone who impeded or attempted to impede the electoral count.
The fraudulent electors scheme.
Whether Trump conspired an attack on the Capitol.
15 boxes of top secret boxes Trump took to Mar-a-lago.
Anyone who funded or organised the stop the steal rally.
Sydney Powells influence on everything.
The entire attack on the Capitol and everyone and everything to do with it. This has been a fundamental building of cases from the bottom up process.
Trumps's potential obstruction of Congress in his communications with Pete Navarro.
Steve Banon's and Rudy's lawyer, Costello.
Rudy Giuliani in general. He was raided with items confiscated.
Former assistant DOJ, Jeffrey Clarke, when he had his phone confiscated recently.
Trumps taxes.
Trumps lawyer Eastman.
Trumps connections to the Proud boys etc as he was mentioned in their indictments.
Trumps attempted influence on the Georgia elections.
Plus many things we don't know about.
(and unrelated but Gaetz also)

Most investigations are ahead of schedule compared to Watergate, some arrests didn't come until 9 months after the Inquiry in that case. The 6 Jan Select Committee are yet to hand over all of their information to DOJ.

Few people are as pissed off as me by the gang of fucking c*nts, but if justice can be served I'm sure it will be in due course

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1937 on: July 14, 2022, 08:49:15 pm »
That really is scary shit, in huge numbers as well. Bat-shit fuck-wits who probably don't actually have an ounce of faith but who are indoctrinated in to a cult of fuck-nuggets engaged in a money-orientated, power-grabbing, racist clan.

As someone said, translate all that in to Arabic and the 'USA, USA' dolts would want to wage war.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1938 on: July 14, 2022, 09:15:38 pm »
Ivana Trump, Ivanka's mum has died.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1939 on: July 15, 2022, 01:21:08 am »
I'm not going to state you're both wrong, but your claims could be premature. And in terms of 'nothing will happen' - to who? Trump or any of his wide cabal?

We don't know what we don't know, but what we do know is there are a number of ongoing official investigations by either the DOJ or various districts covering most people associated with and including Trump, including:
Anyone who impeded or attempted to impede the electoral count.
The fraudulent electors scheme.
Whether Trump conspired an attack on the Capitol.
15 boxes of top secret boxes Trump took to Mar-a-lago.
Anyone who funded or organised the stop the steal rally.
Sydney Powells influence on everything.
The entire attack on the Capitol and everyone and everything to do with it. This has been a fundamental building of cases from the bottom up process.
Trumps's potential obstruction of Congress in his communications with Pete Navarro.
Steve Banon's and Rudy's lawyer, Costello.
Rudy Giuliani in general. He was raided with items confiscated.
Former assistant DOJ, Jeffrey Clarke, when he had his phone confiscated recently.
Trumps taxes.
Trumps lawyer Eastman.
Trumps connections to the Proud boys etc as he was mentioned in their indictments.
Trumps attempted influence on the Georgia elections.
Plus many things we don't know about.
(and unrelated but Gaetz also)

Most investigations are ahead of schedule compared to Watergate, some arrests didn't come until 9 months after the Inquiry in that case. The 6 Jan Select Committee are yet to hand over all of their information to DOJ.

Few people are as pissed off as me by the gang of fucking c*nts, but if justice can be served I'm sure it will be in due course

After reading this, I'm convinced.

That Trump will run, and win, in 2024.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1940 on: July 15, 2022, 08:23:29 am »
The abortion argument based around the 10 year old rape victim is a fascinating and nauseating study of how far to the right these religious fascists have gone. The continued usage of the term ‘alleged’ or ‘allegedly’ is galling - if a ten year old is pregnant, there is no alleged; a rape has taken place. Antiabortionists are referring to her as a ‘woman’ too.

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1941 on: July 15, 2022, 08:29:57 am »
The abortion argument based around the 10 year old rape victim is a fascinating and nauseating study of how far to the right these religious fascists have gone. The continued usage of the term ‘alleged’ or ‘allegedly’ is galling - if a ten year old is pregnant, there is no alleged; a rape has taken place. Antiabortionists are referring to her as a ‘woman’ too.

They have actually taken leave of their senses and do not use rational thought because it suits them to be that way. The worst thing about Trump (on a very long list) is that he has emboldened people to be their worst selves and think that it is ok.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #1942 on: July 15, 2022, 09:03:08 am »
^^

Just come on to post similar having read this online just now.  Fucking abysmal behaviour:

Fox News scrambled to find a new narrative on a story after a few of its top hosts erroneously reported that an incident in which a 10-year-old girl was raped in Ohio and forced to travel to a different state for an abortion was a hoax.
On Monday, Fox News host Jesse Watters opened his show by not-so-subtly laying the ground work for a conspiracy theory.
He recounted the story of the 10-year-old girl, reported in the Indy Star, who was ultimately forced to travel to Indiana in order to abort the pregnancy resulting from the rape.

“Obviously this is a heartbreaking story,” he said, before opining about the lack of coverage. “Why isn’t anybody asking about bringing the child rapist to justice?”
He spent the next few minutes questioning why the rape supposedly wasn't reported to law enforcement and why local media wasn't running with the story.
“You would think the story of a sexual abuser roaming free assaulting 10-year-olds would raise quite a few concerns in small-town Ohio, but no one seems to be doing anything about it,” he said. “No one even knows anything about it. Local media outlets aren't even alerting the public. There's a monster on the loose and from what we can find, no local newspaper or TV station picked up the story.”

He hedged his bets in his conclusion, saying that if someone raped a 10-year-old they should be brought to justice, but ultimately questioning if the story was accurate at all. Watters went on to claim the "mainstream media" and Joe Biden had seized upon a "hoax."
His colleague, Tucker Carlson, did not mince words on his show. He outright said that it "turned out the story was not true." Fox hosts Emily Compagno and Dan Bongino followed suit, calling the story a liberal media hoax.

Even Ohio's Attorney General Dave Yost toed the right-wing media line, calling the story a "fabrication."

But it turned out it was true.

The Columbus Dispatch confirmed the following day that a 27-year-old man named Gershon Fuentes was arrested on Tuesday after he confessed to raping the 10-year-old on at least two occasions. Detective Jeffrey Huhn told the paper that law enforcement became aware of the "girl's pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on 22 June."

Rather than issuing a correction or a mea culpa for insinuating that the story was fake, Watters sought to take credit for the prosecution.

"Primetime covered this story heavily on Monday, put on the pressure and now we are glad that justice is being served," he said on his show on Thursday.
Townhall writer Matt Vespa also scrambled to find a non-damning angle on the story, running a piece that accused progressives and the press of celebrating the 10-year-old girl's rape because it validated the story, expressing more outrage for the left's chiding of right-wing media than for the fact that a child was forced to leave her state to abort a rape-induced pregnancy.

Indiana’s Republican Attorney General Todd Rokita said he was “looking into” the licensure of the doctor who performed the abortion.
“We’re gathering the evidence as we speak, and we’re going to fight this to the end, including looking at her licensure,” Mr Rokita said. “If she failed to report it in Indiana, it’s a crime for — to not report, to intentionally not report.”

Dr Caitlin Bernard, who performed the abortion, has since become a target for right-wing media and angered conservatives. She shared her perspective with The Independent.

“This is, unfortunately, the real-life consequences of the abortion ban,” she said. “All states have people who are pregnant who need abortion care, in the most extreme circumstances and in the most common circumstances, and everyone deserves to have access to comprehensive reproductive healthcare in a state in which they live.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/fox-news-rape-abortion-10-year-old-b2123618.html
Believer

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1943 on: July 15, 2022, 09:34:05 am »
Awful human beings. A child is raped & they want to force her to carry to term, punish medical professionals who took care of her, because it suits their political ends. I doubt they even think of big picture morality.

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1944 on: July 15, 2022, 09:40:15 am »
They are actually bat shit crazy. 

They've completely lost the ability to look or think beyond the black or white. 

There's no nuance. 

There's no context.

What a fucked up mess they are!

Online lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1945 on: July 15, 2022, 10:13:43 am »
Trump has properly destroyed them. Johnson has done the same to us.
Putin must be laughing his bollocks off.

Offline KMKYWAP

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1946 on: July 15, 2022, 10:32:43 am »
Trump has properly destroyed them. Johnson has done the same to us.
Putin must be laughing his bollocks off.

He would be but he's too busy destroying his own country

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #1947 on: July 15, 2022, 10:37:11 am »
Haha... Jesse Watters. Did some googling about him, because I wanted to know whether he's from one of those places where they have no issue marrying their twelver year old cousins, but apparently he's not. Still a creepy fucking c*nt though. Let the air out of the tires of some 25 year old girl to get to know her by driving her home in in his car when he was 39 while being in the middle of the divorce from his first wife. He married the 25 year old a bit later. What a creep...

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1948 on: July 15, 2022, 12:09:00 pm »
Ivana Trump, Ivanka's mum has died.

Ah fuck, they took the wrong Trump

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1949 on: July 15, 2022, 12:12:04 pm »
They are actually bat shit crazy. 

They've completely lost the ability to look or think beyond the black or white. 

There's no nuance. 

There's no context.

What a fucked up mess they are!

By any reasonable measure, they're evil, sick and twisted.

And yet, brainwashed into their insane world of fuckwitted religious puritan zealotry, they think the total opposite.

Online John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1950 on: July 15, 2022, 12:36:41 pm »
Awful human beings. A child is raped & they want to force her to carry to term, punish medical professionals who took care of her, because it suits their political ends. I doubt they even think of big picture morality.
And the slice of shite Jim Jordan's tweet is emblematic of how low Republicans have fallen as individuals and an entity.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/jim-jordan-ohio-abortion-tweet-b2122764.html

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #1951 on: July 15, 2022, 05:12:49 pm »
https://www.comicsands.com/glenn-foster-10-not-abortion-2657678734.html?fbclid=IwAR1NEoU81LmvY-42_2kP0EiN8u0qTia5qoRGbrH9fzz53XKptXi1r0K560c

Anti-Abortion Activist Claims It's 'Not An Abortion' If A 10-Year-Old Gets One-It Did Not Go Well

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #1952 on: July 15, 2022, 05:26:44 pm »

By any reasonable measure, they're evil, sick and twisted.

And yet, brainwashed into their insane world of fuckwitted religious puritan zealotry, they think the total opposite.

I think it's reasonable to define insanity as not having links to reality anymore, not having such rationality

On a professional level at least, and I'm not afraid to say on a person level, this government is collectively, and often individually, insane

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1953 on: July 15, 2022, 06:41:26 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1954 on: July 15, 2022, 06:53:04 pm »

The fucking Ghoul is fundraising off her death.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1955 on: July 15, 2022, 06:53:45 pm »

They are now shouting the 'Illegal immigrant',mantra.Cos American citizens never rape kids right?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1956 on: July 15, 2022, 06:55:57 pm »

They are now shouting the 'Illegal immigrant',mantra.Cos American citizens never rape kids right?

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1957 on: July 16, 2022, 08:47:44 am »

So she “fell down the stairs”?

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #1958 on: July 16, 2022, 09:07:26 am »
So she “fell down the stairs”?

My first thought!

What was that documentary - The Staircase?

Offline KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1959 on: July 16, 2022, 09:09:01 am »
My first thought!

What was that documentary - The Staircase?

Yep.

Apparently she had a cardiac arrest before dying of “blunt trauma” from the fall…or did she?