Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787772 times)

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
Re: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled
« Reply #34680 on: March 19, 2023, 11:05:41 am »
Think they can win the treble this season, we probably end up doing them a favour as we will lose to them and then beat Arsenal with our Jekyll and Hyde Home and Away form.

Still don’t think they’ll win the CL.  They love games like yesterday, battering inferior teams from the lower divisions in the domestic cups with a full strength side out.

When it comes to the real crunch games against top sides, they’ll flap it again. Nice to see them actually getting really tough games in the draw this time as well.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #34681 on: March 19, 2023, 02:14:55 pm »
In 20 years when everyone but City fans look back on this era, the entire thing will be viewed as a farce. Blatant, open cheating, and the Premier League let it happen. Think of the grudging respect when we think back on Ferguson, or Wenger. There'll be none of that with City, not from anyone. It's all so pointless, all so entirely irrelevant.
Proper Roy of the Rovers stuff we are watching from them right now.   ::)

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34682 on: March 19, 2023, 02:33:46 pm »
Proper Roy of the Rovers stuff we are watching from them right now.   ::)

Listening to commentators and pundits, you could be forgiven for thinking it actually is Roy of the Rovers stuff. Waxing lyrical week in week out with no mention whatsoever about the fact their 'success' is being investigated.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #34683 on: March 19, 2023, 03:00:40 pm »
The media must have mentioned FA Cup match-winner, Tommy Doyle being a Man City player about 4 times in 10 minutes before.

Offline Bullet500

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34684 on: March 19, 2023, 03:03:23 pm »
The media must have mentioned FA Cup match-winner, Tommy Doyle being a Man City player about 4 times in 10 minutes before.
Yeah, had to look him up on Wiki. Grandson of a City legend apparently. The last time they won the league properly.

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #34685 on: March 19, 2023, 03:08:31 pm »
Yeah, had to look him up on Wiki. Grandson of a City legend apparently. The last time they won the league properly.
Mike Doyle was his paternal grandfather and Glyn Pardoe was his maternal grandfather. Both played for them in the 60's/70's when they were a proper football club.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #34686 on: March 19, 2023, 03:11:33 pm »
When’s the semis? Plenty of time for the media to work on any links with Sheffield United  ;)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #34687 on: March 19, 2023, 03:33:34 pm »
When’s the semis? Plenty of time for the media to work on any links with Sheffield United  ;)

Kyle Walker first got his knob out in a bar when he was a Sheffield United player, probably.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #34688 on: March 19, 2023, 04:51:16 pm »
Kyle Walker first got his knob out in a bar when he was a Sheffield United player, probably.

;D

I’m so shocked that my predicted draw came to pass, who would have thought it? I mean I know it’s only a 1 in 3 chance but if ever there was a more nailed on certainty than that pairing…  ;D

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #34689 on: March 22, 2023, 02:14:42 pm »
often we see posters saying "the game is dead" and similar thoughts.

here's 2 excellent articles that describe the current state of things - pulling together a lot of related activities and the non-stop greed that pervades every aspect of the game - and also a "how we got to this point" (a 2010 article that's linked in the first one) that talks about decisions made by the FA in the 1980's that set the game on its current path.

both by Miguel Delaney.  well written, but long.

and oh BTW - yeah, the game is fucked.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-finance-money-uefa-fifa-b2305664.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/champions-league-superclubs-liverpool-man-utd-barcelona-real-madrid-a9330431.html

Offline SK8 Red

• A spanking! A spanking!
  • Main Stander
  • Supporting since 1983 at a guess
« Reply #34690 on: March 22, 2023, 03:08:49 pm »
I see Haaland has an injury just in time to miss the international games and a nice rest for us in 10 days

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34691 on: March 22, 2023, 03:22:53 pm »
Please Bayern save Football.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34692 on: March 23, 2023, 10:33:07 am »
Our allocation cut to about 2k for our trip there.

But that lot can come to our place, chant utter fucking despicable shite at us and be welcomed in droves...

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34693 on: March 23, 2023, 10:40:13 am »
Well, they do need to spread the empties around

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #34694 on: March 23, 2023, 10:52:34 am »

But that lot can come to our place, chant utter fucking despicable shite at us and be welcomed in droves...

City have taken the first step and Liverpool need to ensure that we follow suit on their next visit to Anfield.

Hundreds of Liverpool fans are being punished for one idiot throwing a cup with coins in that injured a girl.  What that idiot did is despicable and unacceptable and they should be banned for life, but I don't think they were ever caught?

Yet thousands of City fans come to Anfield, sing about tragedies and damage the away concourse.  I hope Liverpool responds and cuts their allocation next season for said reasons, otherwise they'll continue to come year on year singing the same vile shite in the away end.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34695 on: March 23, 2023, 02:10:01 pm »
City have taken the first step and Liverpool need to ensure that we follow suit on their next visit to Anfield.

Hundreds of Liverpool fans are being punished for one idiot throwing a cup with coins in that injured a girl.  What that idiot did is despicable and unacceptable and they should be banned for life, but I don't think they were ever caught?

Yet thousands of City fans come to Anfield, sing about tragedies and damage the away concourse.  I hope Liverpool responds and cuts their allocation next season for said reasons, otherwise they'll continue to come year on year singing the same vile shite in the away end.
The vast majority of the Abu Dhabi fans were either singing their vile chants or vandalising the stadium at Anfield, as they do everytime. They disrespected the minutes silence at Wembley.
Should ban the lot of them until City actually take ownership and do something about their vile fans.
Ban them from Anfield and put flags over the empty seats, they like that.

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #34696 on: March 23, 2023, 02:24:15 pm »
This lot will dissappear back to obscurity if Qatar take over man united. Though hearing their fans squealing about the unfairness will be amusing.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34697 on: March 23, 2023, 08:27:00 pm »
Haaland pulled out of norways upcoming matches. dad and lad crying their crocodile tears on local tc. embarrassing
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #34698 on: March 24, 2023, 06:00:41 am »

Having more away fans there is not a good look for them, given how dead the place is most of the time. They might just be able to outsing 2000 people for a few seconds?

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #34699 on: March 24, 2023, 08:06:47 pm »
I get why they've cut the ticket allocation - what happened to that girl was utterly unacceptable. All violence is utterly unacceptable and IDGAF what they're chanting. However, given that it is their chanting about Hillsborough and poverty and fuck knows what else that's causing all this, we need to cut their allocation too. And Man U's allocation since they're even worse. Whatever the case, something has to be done about the pure hatred that's being whipped up between our two clubs.

Offline Elliemental

• Kopite
  • You Love Us
« Reply #34700 on: March 24, 2023, 08:07:33 pm »
Having more away fans there is not a good look for them, given how dead the place is most of the time. They might just be able to outsing 2000 people for a few seconds?

Yeah? And ongoing violent attacks isn't a good look for us...

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #34701 on: March 24, 2023, 08:51:01 pm »

There was more than one missile thrown. There were several. We don’t have the moral high ground in this regard.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34702 on: March 24, 2023, 09:05:24 pm »
There was more than one missile thrown. There were several. We don’t have the moral high ground in this regard.
Simple solution.
Ban for life anyone that throws anything.
Ban for life anyone that chants vile songs.
Job done.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34703 on: March 24, 2023, 09:11:32 pm »
Simple solution.
Ban for life anyone that throws anything.
Ban for life anyone that chants vile songs.
Job done.

That requires our fans to point them out. How often does that happen?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Online JRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34704 on: March 24, 2023, 09:18:26 pm »
CCTV?

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34705 on: March 24, 2023, 09:31:46 pm »
CCTV?

If you want more people like you to be able to attend matches call out the bastards. Or, is it OK to do it at the pub, a concert, in public. but not when they're wearing the same club gear as you?

(By 'you' I'm not calling out you).

I've done it an international match in Japan.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #34706 on: March 25, 2023, 03:07:29 am »

I don’t recall seeing any stewards in our section in the top tier. Even if you had wanted to point them out, there was no one to report them to.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34707 on: March 25, 2023, 05:17:51 am »
The injured girl is bad indeed. Idiot for throwing stuff. It gave them a reason to reduce our allocation, and the big man who chucked stuff is to blame.

Reciprocation may be in order for the next game at Anfield, on a couple of grounds. One, damage to property. Two, vile singing. There are probably more grounds than that, but harder to prove.

The rivalry with Man City is toxic indeed. In reality there is no rivalry, as they are no marks. Old City were a fair to middling club with a few legends in their history. But this breed need to do one. If the Prem give a pts deduction to Everton for a relatively minor indiscretion, Man City will rightly drop like a stone.

Offline Egyptian36

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34708 on: March 25, 2023, 07:29:29 am »

Hopefully Tuchel does it again.

Offline Johnny Foreigner

• King of the Trabbies. Major Mod Thruster.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34709 on: March 26, 2023, 10:50:16 am »
Horrible club.. Spain v Norway yesterday; first city is pulling Haaland out - playing him in three matches prior week including the thumping of Burnley.. "precaution" - and of course he will play against liverpool.. Right out of Fergies text book this.

However, Rodri and Odegaard is playing - and Rodri is doing his best to damage Odegaard.. Horrible tackle; should have been red card/penalty, but the french ref/VAR bus is right down there with the english standard
It’s not even about individuality, it’s about the team. Our game was based on his controlling of the tempo. Squeeze the life out of the opposition and then strike. That is our game. Like a pack of pythons.

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34710 on: March 26, 2023, 10:59:17 am »
Horrible club.. Spain v Norway yesterday; first city is pulling Haaland out - playing him in three matches prior week including the thumping of Burnley.. "precaution" - and of course he will play against liverpool.. Right out of Fergies text book this.

However, Rodri and Odegaard is playing - and Rodri is doing his best to damage Odegaard.. Horrible tackle; should have been red card/penalty, but the french ref/VAR bus is right down there with the english standard

Was just reading about that - studs into his ankle from what I can gather. Rodri's a nasty cnut

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #34711 on: March 26, 2023, 11:47:53 am »

So every Liverpool fan should be blamed by the actions of one utter wankstain?

As has been said, it wasn't one or two of their fans singing shite about Hillsbrough. I'd like to see Liverpool take action and have the away end completely empty when either Manchester club is playing at Anfield and I'd be happy for the same to be done at their grounds. They are a fucking disgrace. Why should we have to sit there listening to their bullshit every game? Just ban them and ban us at their grounds.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34712 on: March 26, 2023, 03:28:35 pm »
Fucking right,we have better reasons than most to ban the c*nts.

Toilets getting trashed should be an automatic year ban to start with and then there's that big fucking elephant that the rest of the c*nts have ignored for decades.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34713 on: March 26, 2023, 03:29:51 pm »

Horrible c*nts getting desperate.

Foden out of the Liverpool, karma

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34714 on: March 26, 2023, 03:56:34 pm »
So every Liverpool fan should be blamed by the actions of one utter wankstain?

They have every right to cut our allocation, we'd want the same if one of their fans threw a pint glass full of coins into our crowd.

That is separate from the discussion on their chanting, which I agree they should have their allocation cut for, but we can't complain about being tarred if we have scumbags in our crowd who are willing to commit indiscriminate GBH.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34715 on: March 26, 2023, 04:03:16 pm »
They have every right to cut our allocation, we'd want the same if one of their fans threw a pint glass full of coins into our crowd.

Nope. Ripping 500 off an allocation or whatever is a total waste of time.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #34716 on: March 26, 2023, 04:56:05 pm »

That is separate from the discussion on their chanting, which I agree they should have their allocation cut for, but we can't complain about being tarred if we have scumbags in our crowd who are willing to commit indiscriminate GBH.

I'd be happier of they got hold of and prosecuted that knobhead that did it.

Incredible that they didn't catch it on CCTV or that no one turned him in.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Koplass

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34717 on: March 26, 2023, 06:05:47 pm »
Nope. Ripping 500 off an allocation or whatever is a total waste of time.

Would you say the same if we cut their allocation for Hillsborough chanting?
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline Koplass

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34718 on: March 26, 2023, 06:09:18 pm »
I'd be happier of they got hold of and prosecuted that knobhead that did it.

So would I but in the absence of that happening, we have to take our medicine here.

If it happens again, cut our allocation again, until these horrible scrotes understand that they're harming the club.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34719 on: March 26, 2023, 06:39:24 pm »
They won't have Foden against us then?