Author Topic: CyberPunk 2077  (Read 46848 times)

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
Re: CyberPunk 2077
« Reply #680 on: February 18, 2022, 09:16:51 am »
Where is it that price?

https://www.gamivo.com/product/cyberpunk-2077

If you look down the list of sellers here, they'll always add a pound or so to the price but around £12/£13

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #681 on: February 18, 2022, 10:31:14 am »
https://www.gamivo.com/product/cyberpunk-2077

If you look down the list of sellers here, they'll always add a pound or so to the price but around £12/£13

That's great, Thanks.

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #682 on: February 18, 2022, 11:34:59 am »
Seems to be increasing even now

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #683 on: February 18, 2022, 01:49:24 pm »
Well I've found a free moment so decided to finally, after a year of wait for the next gen version, to fire her up.

I've decided to play as a female version of V.

I've made my dream women.

Its a good start!
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #684 on: February 18, 2022, 02:09:59 pm »
Well I've found a free moment so decided to finally, after a year of wait for the next gen version, to fire her up.

I've decided to play as a female version of V.

I've made my dream women.

Its a good start!

It's in first-person, so you won't see her so much  :D
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #685 on: February 18, 2022, 02:12:05 pm »
This is about more than just Night City. It's about the thrill of wearing another person's skin. That's how you get off.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #686 on: February 18, 2022, 02:17:15 pm »
I've already seen her tits. Plus... Photo mode. Fuck the storyline.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: February 18, 2022, 02:17:44 pm »
Played just shy of 2 hours and tempted to refund; the driving is horrible, can get either nice graphics or good performance but not both, combat is meh as expected, and it just feels like it's going to get repetitive quickly. The map feels quite cramped too, I'm possibly being unfair here after such a short amount of playtime but the online maps I've looked at don't suggest it gets too expansive.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #688 on: February 18, 2022, 02:28:19 pm »
Played just shy of 2 hours and tempted to refund; the driving is horrible, can get either nice graphics or good performance but not both, combat is meh as expected, and it just feels like it's going to get repetitive quickly. The map feels quite cramped too, I'm possibly being unfair here after such a short amount of playtime but the online maps I've looked at don't suggest it gets too expansive.

What are you playing on? I've found the RT mode was hovering around the 1440p mark at 30fps and the performance mode is also around the 1440p mode but at 60fps. Both modes look incredible too (RT shadows don't really bring anything that is worth sacrificing 30fps for)

I can wholeheartedly agree on the driving, it is an absolute mess. Try tweaking the controller settings and you might get a better combat experience. I'll be doing that tonight as I've found it a bit clunky at times

Offline Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #689 on: February 18, 2022, 02:50:15 pm »
What are you playing on? I've found the RT mode was hovering around the 1440p mark at 30fps and the performance mode is also around the 1440p mode but at 60fps. Both modes look incredible too (RT shadows don't really bring anything that is worth sacrificing 30fps for)

I can wholeheartedly agree on the driving, it is an absolute mess. Try tweaking the controller settings and you might get a better combat experience. I'll be doing that tonight as I've found it a bit clunky at times

Playing on a 1080 at 1440p, it's a bit of an old card I know but given how difficult newer cards are to get I think it's pretty common still, and I just ran Dying Light 2 on it with no issues. Turning off SSR seemed to gain me a lot of performance but everything looks plastic and cartoony without it.

Combat just feels like a bad mix of very basic shooting and bullet sponge enemies. I was totally prepared for that to be the case and happy enough to accept it if the rest of the game was up to scratch but I think it just has too many negatives.

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #690 on: February 18, 2022, 02:53:01 pm »
"cramped" isn't what I'd call the full map. but you're probably still only in watson which is the starting area.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: February 18, 2022, 06:01:54 pm »

There are mods to fix the driving.  Combat too to some degree.  Still a relatively crap game mind.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #692 on: February 18, 2022, 06:22:20 pm »
What life path did people choose?

I went for Nomad.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #693 on: February 18, 2022, 06:37:28 pm »
Yeah, same here. Felt like the right one for me. Might give it another try with the corporate start whatever that's called...

Offline voodoo ray

• Bng-bng, BNG-BNG-BNG, bng-bng, bng-bng.....Ooooh OOOOH ooooooooh AAAAAHHHHH ah-hah, yeah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #694 on: February 18, 2022, 06:55:52 pm »
Yeah, same here. Felt like the right one for me. Might give it another try with the corporate start whatever that's called...

it only lasts about half an hour if that.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #695 on: February 18, 2022, 06:58:15 pm »
I know but I was planning another playthrough with all the fixes they put it after completing it the first time with the release version...

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #696 on: February 18, 2022, 06:59:48 pm »
I know but I was planning another playthrough with all the fixes they put it after completing it the first time with the release version...

then go for it. but the life paths mean relatively nothing other than half an hour or so at the start and 1 small mission later on.

and a few conversation options that don't amount to very much.

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #697 on: February 18, 2022, 08:12:37 pm »
Started a new game.

Forgot how bad the driving was. Its offputting how bad it is. I'm on xbox so assume no mods for now?
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #698 on: February 18, 2022, 08:26:41 pm »
Started a new game.

Forgot how bad the driving was. Its offputting how bad it is. I'm on xbox so assume no mods for now?

That would be down to them as you can mod Skyrim.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #699 on: February 18, 2022, 10:07:39 pm »
This is about more than just Night City. It's about the thrill of wearing another person's skin. That's how you get off.

Relax Bruce :D

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #700 on: February 19, 2022, 08:53:09 am »
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #701 on: February 19, 2022, 02:52:11 pm »
Bought it for £20 off the store, purely because it'll never be cheaper and out of good will because of how much I loved Witcher 3. Will get around to it at some point.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #702 on: February 19, 2022, 07:02:16 pm »
Bought it on PS5 cheap and I'm liking it now!

Performance mode at 60fps still looks gorgeous if you're on a 4K TV

Feels a lot better rounded. Should have released like this, basically. But I'm enjoying it.

Feels more like a console game anyway to me: it's an RPG but a story based one, and there's stuff to do in the open world but not as much as other open world games.

Action Adventure is (annoyingly) the right label

Going to try to complete it on PS5.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #703 on: February 20, 2022, 01:33:22 pm »
Bought it, downloaded 60gig overnight as slow connection...next day, another 60gig download....yay!

Is this the new method for combatting pirates?

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #704 on: March 1, 2022, 11:04:07 pm »
Finally got chance to start to get to grips with this over the weekend. There's plenty to chew on!

I'm very early into the game and I'm just doing as instructed. Currently on the mission 'The Heist' where you do the brain dance tutorial.

Does anyone recommend that I keep on or shoukd I go explore a bit?

The chance to explore hasn't come up naturally yet.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #705 on: March 2, 2022, 03:06:59 pm »
Carry on following its path, you’ll reach a point where it becomes apparent you should start wandering about.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #706 on: March 2, 2022, 06:17:27 pm »
Carry on following its path, you’ll reach a point where it becomes apparent you should start wandering about.
Ah that's great, I was hoping so. Thanks!

Really quite enjoying it though there's a lot going on. Will post more formed thoughts once I get a few more hours in.

Also agree with pretty much everyone regarding the driving mechanics. Pants.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: March 2, 2022, 06:22:19 pm »
Find that riding bikes in first person aint so bad. Agree otherwise though  ;D
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #708 on: March 2, 2022, 06:44:51 pm »
I only use bikes, cars turn like Harry Maguire.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #709 on: March 8, 2022, 10:55:26 pm »
So, it just about to start exploring and doing side missions now I've finished 'act 1' or the tutorial. So far I've been picking up everything I find...weapons, junk etc.

Weapons i can see in my inventory, but where the fuck is all the other stuff. I cannot find where the junk is!? Things like Ash trays, lighters, a piece of artwork. I've looked, googled and even gone back to the apartment.

Can anyone help?
"Salahs in here......"

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #710 on: March 10, 2022, 07:00:41 pm »
You set of bastards for not helping. Anyway, it appears I somehow have auto crafting on. Weird, sod knows how I did that and sod knows how to turn it off.

Anyway.. Back to the Chelsea thread!
"Salahs in here......"

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: March 10, 2022, 07:06:51 pm »
So, it just about to start exploring and doing side missions now I've finished 'act 1' or the tutorial. So far I've been picking up everything I find...weapons, junk etc.

Weapons i can see in my inventory, but where the fuck is all the other stuff. I cannot find where the junk is!? Things like Ash trays, lighters, a piece of artwork. I've looked, googled and even gone back to the apartment.

Can anyone help?

backpack

also hover over the individual words for more categories

the UI kinda sucks

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #712 on: June 1, 2022, 11:04:06 am »
Anyone still on with this.

I hadn't played it for a month as I have been so busy since Easter.

Picked it back up this week and I'm back into it.

I'm struggling to be fully immersed in the world. I mean, it's outrageously beautiful and I love scifi.. But it's not pulling me in like RDR2 or any of the recent ACs did.

I must say though that the difference in side quests is excellent. Really not boring and repeatative like a lot of open world games.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline ToneLa

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #713 on: September 19, 2022, 02:35:54 pm »
This is quite fun and good now

On PS5 anyway

There's a cat in it

I am doing Chipping In. If you don't know why that's a very important mission ooo boy do I have news for you

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #714 on: September 19, 2022, 03:56:03 pm »
I have since completed this and really did enjoy it. The side missions were really engaging.

Thought that it was the game that it was supposed to be. No real glitches for me. Only one I can recall is a poledancer not actually on the pole!

I got the best ending I reckon...
Spoiler
I played as female V. I started a relationship with Judy and I decided to leave with Panama and the Aldecados. Judy met me there and left Night City with me.
[close]

"Salahs in here......"

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #715 on: October 20, 2022, 09:42:31 pm »
Do I just buy the PS4 version on Amazon (£18) and it will upgrade to PS5 for free or do I have to buy the PS5 version off the store for £40?

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #716 on: October 20, 2022, 10:33:33 pm »
Do I just buy the PS4 version on Amazon (£18) and it will upgrade to PS5 for free or do I have to buy the PS5 version off the store for £40?

It automatically upgraded for free on Series X and I’m fairly certain it was the same on PlayStation, not 100% sure it’s still the case but Projekt Red are on record saying they don’t believe gamers should pay for the same game twice or pay for upgrades.  The next gen upgrade of Witcher 3 is going to be gratis.

Offline GiorgosCarraGoonies

• Kopite
« Reply #717 on: October 20, 2022, 10:43:47 pm »
PS4 disc "upgrades" for free mate.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #718 on: October 21, 2022, 09:02:54 am »
Thanks both. More importantly, is it worth my time now?

Offline voodoo ray

• Legacy Fan
  • feck off
« Reply #719 on: October 21, 2022, 09:34:19 am »
I think it has been for a while.