Author Topic: Lawless Liverpool?  (Read 183188 times)

Offline ianburns252

• RAWK Economist not the MP spelling and Crosby background differentiate
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Gentleman in the streets; freak in the spreadsheet
Re: Lawless Liverpool?
« Reply #920 on: September 6, 2022, 02:37:27 pm »
Are ket wigs the fault of the US also?

Until I knew about the term ket wig I had assumed it was 80s fashion coming back round as it isn't too dissimilar from the hair cut my old man used to have...that or he was in to things that I was not aware of!

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #921 on: September 6, 2022, 06:30:16 pm »
Are ket wigs the fault of the US also?
No, they're definitely on us.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #922 on: September 6, 2022, 07:08:58 pm »
No, they're definitely on us.

Definite article fairly important, no?  :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #923 on: September 7, 2022, 09:35:08 am »
4 individuals arrested for Olivias murder now on bail.

Come on, someone must know something out there. Absolutely sickening
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #924 on: September 7, 2022, 10:51:37 am »
4 individuals arrested for Olivias murder now on bail.

Come on, someone must know something out there. Absolutely sickening

Utter scum protecting this piece of shit. Too much of this goes on.

They're cowards. All of them. Shitstain cowards. They should all be put up against a wall.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #925 on: September 7, 2022, 12:25:54 pm »
all those arrested so far will be well-known to the police but they will avoid prosecution and still be allowed to walk - well, to rob, to intimidate, to carry on with their criminal  'practises' - the streets

let's start tagging criminals - ans not with a lightweight 'portable' tag but with a 10kg one akin to the old ball and chain

let's see how they manage their criminal activities dragging that around with them everywhere they go
Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #926 on: September 7, 2022, 11:39:29 pm »
Yes, there were certain things the Victorians got right, treadmills (good for the environment) and debtors prisons for business bankrupts. I'll add your suggestion to the list.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #927 on: September 8, 2022, 09:05:23 am »
Anyway, the bottom line is that in such a vile, sordid business as the drugs world, in order to survive you have to be a bigger psychopath than your competition, and that means a constant escalation of violence. This inevitably leads to more and more of what they call collateral damage. No level of human degradation is too low for the these people. They don't care about society and they don't care about anyone else

This is exactly right..these characters know the power of ruthlessness - it's all they understand / respect ..so sentencing should be reciprocal...40 / 50 years no parole...appeal?...bang, here's another 10 years on top of that...see you when you're 85 tithead
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #928 on: September 10, 2022, 11:57:27 am »
I do wish sentencing meant something but I cannot see prison being drug-free, and one assumes many of the worst offenders in the evil cocaine brutality world dictate things via phone, or would do so if locked away

I'm not sure what the solution is. Hopefully I have an incorrect knowledge of prison and it isn't in fact possible to conduct business from inside

However if you're tried for drug offenses that can be tied to murder and sundry other despicable crimes, I don't really understand the concept of "parole" being relevant. You sentence someone then they serve that sentence

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #929 on: September 10, 2022, 01:56:04 pm »
Young woman found dead in the Adelphi this morning. 3 local men arrested.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #930 on: September 11, 2022, 09:14:57 am »
Young woman found dead in the Adelphi this morning. 3 local men arrested.

Been ruled an accidental death. 3 men arrested have been released with no further action

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #931 on: September 15, 2022, 05:44:18 pm »
Young Olivia was buried today RIP. I wish her family strength on what must be such a heartbreaking day. :(
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 05:45:50 pm by jillc »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #932 on: September 15, 2022, 07:03:52 pm »
Young Olivia was buried today RIP. I wish her family strength on what must be such a heartbreaking day. :(

And still the scumbag community are protecting the pieces of shit who murdered her.

They're likely just nobodies anyway, and even if they're found and convicted, the shitstains at the top of the tree would still roam free. It's these who need to be locked up and the key thrown away.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #933 on: September 15, 2022, 08:25:31 pm »
His name is everywhere. Plenty have gave it to police, but without the gun it’s gonna be a tough case to solve.

Hopefully they get the rat eventually.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #934 on: September 15, 2022, 08:47:29 pm »

RIP young Olivia xx

Pink For Olivia

Her name in pink letters on the rails.
Her classmates with pink fingernails.
Rainbow stripes and pink butterflies.
The black suits all worn with pink ties.

Horses wearing pink plume and drape.
Lovely pink flowers, in heart like shape.
Pink handbags, pink ribbon and bows.
The number of Angels in Heaven grows.

Pink slides and clips, worn in the hair.
Carried by her Mum, a pinky teddy bear.
If tears had a colour, they'd be pink too.
Pink for Olivia...we will never forget you.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #935 on: September 15, 2022, 09:01:19 pm »

RIP young Olivia xx

Pink For Olivia

Her name in pink letters on the rails.
Her classmates with pink fingernails.
Rainbow stripes and pink butterflies.
The black suits all worn with pink ties.

Horses wearing pink plume and drape.
Lovely pink flowers, in heart like shape.
Pink handbags, pink ribbon and bows.
The number of Angels in Heaven grows.

Pink slides and clips, worn in the hair.
Carried by her Mum, a pinky teddy bear.
If tears had a colour, they'd be pink too.
Pink for Olivia...we will never forget you.

That’s beautiful.  :'(
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline lfcred1976

• Anny Roader
« Reply #936 on: September 19, 2022, 02:05:36 pm »
My favourite shop (Lost Soles) in the Albert Dock got robbed last night. Put footage on their Instagram profile.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #937 on: September 19, 2022, 04:36:46 pm »
My favourite shop (Lost Soles) in the Albert Dock got robbed last night. Put footage on their Instagram profile.

Probably on sale in the Richard John Blackler as we speak.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #938 on: September 19, 2022, 11:32:20 pm »
His name is everywhere. Plenty have gave it to police, but without the gun it’s gonna be a tough case to solve.

Hopefully they get the rat eventually.

You’d hope that he’s under intense scrutiny at the least. Also a few good kickings as it seems pretty well known who he is
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #939 on: September 21, 2022, 02:38:15 pm »
Crimestoppers has announced a £200,000 reward for key information relating to the murder of Olivia Pratt-Korbel

The reward being offered by Crimestoppers is the largest ever in the history of the organisation

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #940 on: September 21, 2022, 03:25:19 pm »
Crimestoppers has announced a £200,000 reward for key information relating to the murder of Olivia Pratt-Korbel

The reward being offered by Crimestoppers is the largest ever in the history of the organisation
That should tempt someone.

Hopefully the scumbag is behind bars very soon.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #941 on: September 21, 2022, 06:37:10 pm »
That should tempt someone.

Hopefully the scumbag is behind bars very soon.

hopefully it should but it's a shame that everyone seems to have a price

what price is a moral conscience?
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #942 on: September 24, 2022, 08:35:16 am »
it seems to me that the moniker of a "grass". stops most people from reporting crimes/crims that need to be  dealt with.
I wouldnt utter a word if i heard about non violent crims making a living or robbing container loads of insured goods, and selling them on, i wouldnt have a problem tho "Grassing up" known viol;ent offenders who are preying on the vunerable.. as a community we cannot live safely if we are not prepared to stand up when it matters most.I left Liverpool many many years ago so my attitude is reflective of my current enviroment {and age truth be told}but kids and pensioners and other vunerable members of society need our help
JFT 96

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #943 on: September 24, 2022, 12:35:54 pm »
it seems to me that the moniker of a "grass". stops most people from reporting crimes/crims that need to be  dealt with.
I wouldnt utter a word if i heard about non violent crims making a living or robbing container loads of insured goods, and selling them on, i wouldnt have a problem tho "Grassing up" known viol;ent offenders who are preying on the vunerable.. as a community we cannot live safely if we are not prepared to stand up when it matters most.I left Liverpool many many years ago so my attitude is reflective of my current enviroment {and age truth be told}but kids and pensioners and other vunerable members of society need our help

i'm sure you'd have a fucking problem if they were your insured goods - your fucking property

a crime is a crime - there ain't no fucking romantic 'good old boys getting one over on the man' shit

crime is making money for more criminal activity - and that activity leads to guns on the streets, drugs, gangs and little girls getting shot because they get in the way of criminals and criminal activity

next you'll be saying the krays were nice to their mum

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #944 on: September 24, 2022, 01:27:30 pm »
i'm sure you'd have a fucking problem if they were your insured goods - your fucking property

a crime is a crime - there ain't no fucking romantic 'good old boys getting one over on the man' shit

crime is making money for more criminal activity - and that activity leads to guns on the streets, drugs, gangs and little girls getting shot because they get in the way of criminals and criminal activity

next you'll be saying the krays were nice to their mum

Aah but the Kray boys had well cut mohair suits and knocked about with the gentry. Great set of lads.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #945 on: September 24, 2022, 02:02:41 pm »
You’d hope that he’s under intense scrutiny at the least. Also a few good kickings as it seems pretty well known who he is
I'm sure he's under very intense scrutiny. MerPol know who the murderer is, as does half of the city. Just a quick look at Google today saw that an associated business has been dissolved just days ago. The pressure is clearly on.

I'm sure police are playing the long game here, making sure they have everything they need before nailing him. He's also suspected of a number of other murders in the city too. They'll want him bang to rights before charging this one. That will take time.

Mind you, some at the very top of the chain are furious with him. Maybe they'll get there first?

Offline ianburns252

• RAWK Economist not the MP spelling and Crosby background differentiate
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Gentleman in the streets; freak in the spreadsheet
« Reply #946 on: September 26, 2022, 05:48:26 pm »

There is very little "non violent" crime anyway - most of the theft either includes some form of property damage and is to support drug habits. Drug dealers aren't known for being polite and gentle with people.

Honesty it is quite sad to me that "being a grass" is still a thing after the age of 12 or so.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #947 on: September 26, 2022, 05:50:56 pm »
Even if they catch this scumbag - I hope I do and I hope he rots in prison, with every day there a living hell for him - he will only have been a footsoldier type following orders from some cocksucking 'big boss'.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #948 on: September 26, 2022, 08:46:02 pm »
Even if they catch this scumbag - I hope I do and I hope he rots in prison, with every day there a living hell for him - he will only have been a footsoldier type following orders from some cocksucking 'big boss'.
From what I've heard, he's further up the chain than your bog standard foot soldier. If he was that level he'd have been given up by now. Apparently, he's a bigger fish.

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #949 on: September 27, 2022, 10:56:46 am »
From what I've heard, he's further up the chain than your bog standard foot soldier. If he was that level he'd have been given up by now. Apparently, he's a bigger fish.

and a child killer

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #950 on: September 27, 2022, 01:05:17 pm »
To be honest, I'd have no qualms about agreeing to this piece of shit going into a noose, and the all the other rats who have helped him. I know its shady ground the death sentence, but its unlikely he's even gonna spend the rest of his days behind bars, its outrageous.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #951 on: September 28, 2022, 09:43:40 pm »
To be honest, I'd have no qualms about agreeing to this piece of shit going into a noose, and the all the other rats who have helped him. I know its shady ground the death sentence, but its unlikely he's even gonna spend the rest of his days behind bars, its outrageous.
Round him and his scummy associates up and let a firing squad loose on them all.
Maybe get one of the poor girl's relatives to pull one of the triggers?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 09:45:47 pm by Terry de Niro »

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #952 on: September 28, 2022, 11:44:08 pm »
Sean Zeisz named by the Echo as charged with offences in relation to Nee in 2020 . The nets closing..
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #953 on: September 29, 2022, 08:53:20 am »
Paul's just told me Oxlade Chamberlains house got burgled Tuesday night whilst they were all in the house!

Why don't footballers have better security 🤷
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:55:25 am by reddebs »

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #954 on: September 29, 2022, 10:59:44 am »
Paul's just told me Oxlade Chamberlains house got burgled Tuesday night whilst they were all in the house!

to me debs that's like saying 'why don't women not cut through parks at night'

the criminals are the ones making everyone act with fear when we should be concentrating on catching the criminals and punishing them severely enough (definitely the death penalty for serial criminals) so that the punishments fit the crime/crimes

but yes - you're unfortunately right, we live in a dystopian society so have to act within that ergo walls, locks, security cameras, vicious guard dogs, weaponised guards and even keeping a baseball bat under your bed ffs

we can't keep our doors unlocked and belongings on show because of 'bad' people

a sad indictment of how society has been affected by all criminality and how we treat criminals with more care and thought than that of their victims

time to get tough - no matter what your upbringing or experiences you know right from wrong and in committing a crime you make that choice

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #955 on: September 29, 2022, 12:59:33 pm »

It's always amazed me how these lowlifes manage to routinely burgle premier class properties with apparent ease. This lot are said to have broken in upstairs whilst AOC was downstairs. I believe the scumbags who did Jerzy Dudek in Caldy simply smashed a patio door and walked in.

No one wants to feel like they live in a luxury prison, but when you are high profile, your life and home are all over the media, as is your wealth, you need to go above and beyond with your security arrangements. Sad, but true.

The part of Cheshire where AOC lives is lovely. I hope he and his family are ok and can get over what I know is a horribly violating experience.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #956 on: September 29, 2022, 02:22:30 pm »
to me debs that's like saying 'why don't women not cut through parks at night'

the criminals are the ones making everyone act with fear when we should be concentrating on catching the criminals and punishing them severely enough (definitely the death penalty for serial criminals) so that the punishments fit the crime/crimes

but yes - you're unfortunately right, we live in a dystopian society so have to act within that ergo walls, locks, security cameras, vicious guard dogs, weaponised guards and even keeping a baseball bat under your bed ffs

we can't keep our doors unlocked and belongings on show because of 'bad' people

a sad indictment of how society has been affected by all criminality and how we treat criminals with more care and thought than that of their victims

time to get tough - no matter what your upbringing or experiences you know right from wrong and in committing a crime you make that choice

I get all that mate but if I had their money I'd have laser guided security from 10ft outside my boundary so all hell breaks out if anyone crosses it just so I could have my doors unlocked and fancy shit on show.

I've got fuck all worth taking, anyone wants it they can have it and fairly regularly leave doors, windows and the car unlocked, I've even left the keys in it before now.

I agree with little to no punishments though, it must drive the cops mad that nothing happens if and when they manage to charge someone.

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #957 on: September 29, 2022, 02:24:42 pm »
It's always amazed me how these lowlifes manage to routinely burgle premier class properties with apparent ease. This lot are said to have broken in upstairs whilst AOC was downstairs. I believe the scumbags who did Jerzy Dudek in Caldy simply smashed a patio door and walked in.

No one wants to feel like they live in a luxury prison, but when you are high profile, your life and home are all over the media, as is your wealth, you need to go above and beyond with your security arrangements. Sad, but true.

The part of Cheshire where AOC lives is lovely. I hope he and his family are ok and can get over what I know is a horribly violating experience.

See my dogs start going bonkers if the hear tyres on the gravel drive half a mile away.  How the fuck can someone smash their way in when you're in the house and not hear it.

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #958 on: September 29, 2022, 02:52:35 pm »
I get all that mate but if I had their money I'd have laser guided security from 10ft outside my boundary so all hell breaks out if anyone crosses it just so I could have my doors unlocked and fancy shit on show.

I've got fuck all worth taking, anyone wants it they can have it and fairly regularly leave doors, windows and the car unlocked, I've even left the keys in it before now.

I agree with little to no punishments though, it must drive the cops mad that nothing happens if and when they manage to charge someone.

this your house debs  :wave

Online reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #959 on: September 29, 2022, 06:18:35 pm »
this your house debs  :wave

It would be if I lived in celebrity circles and had hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of designer shit in the house.

No fucker would be getting in without an invite 😂