Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 968814 times)

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #10880 on: April 19, 2024, 12:18:31 am »

🏟️ 89 games
🎉 54 wins
🤝 14 draws
❌ 21 losses
🏆 1x Champions League
🏆 1x Super Cup

💔 3x Finals (2 CL, 1 EL) where didn't quite finish over the line - yet ended with some amazing memories.

What a journey 👏

^ yes, I know it is the Club World Cup (and therefore not European) - but it does feature many of Klopp's staff from our European travels. So it gets included here.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 10:57:46 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10881 on: April 19, 2024, 02:35:01 am »
Brilliant European record, brilliant legacy, brilliant man. Danke Jurgen 👏

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
« Reply #10882 on: April 19, 2024, 06:25:50 am »
The coaches  working for Klopp should also try their best and out on a high, not just the players.
 Klopp looks shattered.

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10883 on: April 19, 2024, 08:03:16 am »
Now I can finally see the lack of energy on the pitch that Jurgen felt when he made his decision.

Just feeling sad and remorseful now that he won't get the amazing send-off he deserved with a couple of trophies.

Going to be tough to see the next 6 matches knowing we will have to say our goodbyes to him. But honestly now, it feels like the right moment for both parties.
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10884 on: April 19, 2024, 08:12:30 am »
The big regret is he’s not leaving with more this season. I think knowing the calibre of the man though he’ll be content knowing the team/squad is in a much healthier state than last season (and we are). The league is unlikely but not impossible..

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10885 on: April 21, 2024, 07:05:11 pm »
couldnt luv a manager any more than this guy.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

Offline JP!

• An infinite ocean of joy. May in fact be the reincarnation of the Buddha.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Save us Fowler
    • Cranky Englishman - Yes, that's me.
« Reply #10886 on: April 21, 2024, 07:05:39 pm »
Got it very right today.
I don't agree, he'd go to Legoland. Bye.

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10887 on: April 21, 2024, 07:09:05 pm »
Got it very right today.
Agreed.
couldnt luv a manager any more than this guy.
Also agreed.

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #10888 on: Yesterday at 12:49:56 pm »
Is there any update at this stage on any parade for JK now that two cup finals have been taken out of the end of season calendar?

Would they do something immediately after the Wolves game say on May 20th?

Anybody heard anything?

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10889 on: Yesterday at 03:03:42 pm »
Was just thinking this morning about Klopp’s legacy and how he has won all of the major domestic and International club trophies, but the record below I don’t think anyone will get close to, not even City with Pep and their 115 charges have done this.

Rolling 38 game league season from 27 Feb 2019 to 24 Feb 2020.

P38 W36 D2 L0 F94 A24 Pts 110

That will never be beaten in my view. Only dropped 4 league points in a full year of league football, which is a quite staggering period of dominance. He also won a European Champions League Final in that time too.

I don’t think we will ever forget that team that he built, for me the best I have ever seen represent our famous red shirt.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:20:20 pm by Passmaster Molby »

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #10890 on: Today at 03:29:15 am »
Was just thinking this morning about Klopp’s legacy and how he has won all of the major domestic and International club trophies, but the record below I don’t think anyone will get close to, not even City with Pep and their 115 charges have done this.

Rolling 38 game league season from 27 Feb 2019 to 24 Feb 2020.

P38 W36 D2 L0 F94 A24 Pts 110

That will never be beaten in my view. Only dropped 4 league points in a full year of league football, which is a quite staggering period of dominance. He also won a European Champions League Final in that time too.

I don’t think we will ever forget that team that he built, for me the best I have ever seen represent our famous red shirt.

That team was unbelievable. I have never seen a team so determined to win. It was Klopp's crown jewel.