Author Topic: Spanish Football  (Read 585648 times)

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Spanish Football
« Reply #7280 on: August 21, 2022, 09:47:49 pm »
I can't watch this game anymore, this League is unwatchable. 60% of the game players diving and faking injuries, 20% players crying to the referee and 20% football.

it's pretty f'ing miserable.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7281 on: August 21, 2022, 09:50:36 pm »
Pedri’s quality. Xavis barca are more Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal than Pep

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #7282 on: August 21, 2022, 10:41:11 pm »
Barca need to keep Ansu Fati fit, he's a quality young player.

Lewandowski is also probably as close to guaranteed goals as they come at the minute.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline anandg_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7283 on: August 28, 2022, 09:54:41 pm »
The madrid midfield does not look cohesive with tchoumeni. It maybe because of carlo or something else but they look so vulnerable in transition.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7284 on: August 28, 2022, 11:18:57 pm »
spanish football is so outrageously boring.

will Real get the late goal to win? Yes they will.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7285 on: August 29, 2022, 11:04:12 am »
Reports that Aubameyang has been beaten and robbed at his home overnight. Grim as fuck that.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #7286 on: August 29, 2022, 02:58:39 pm »
Reports that Aubameyang has been beaten and robbed at his home overnight. Grim as fuck that.

Jesus...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7287 on: August 29, 2022, 02:59:37 pm »

what the fuck

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
#Sausages

Offline rossipersempre

• On the lookuyt for a new winger since 2007 BC. Prodigal, Son.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7289 on: August 29, 2022, 04:09:45 pm »
Horrible to read that of course. Gobshites to do that, especially in front of young kids who’ll be traumatised for years.

But he’s not helped himself, constantly flexing his wealth and flash shit on social media. It’s almost an invite for criminals.
My scouse, the often busted but seldom battered Mr Flabby Whore Alien. Who will not send in cottoned wool, bubbled rap, shiny sliver spaced blanket and sum beefy Bovril to keep it warm and safe and snag as bag in a rag? Oh Whore yours is a sweeter leftish peg

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7290 on: August 29, 2022, 06:17:13 pm »
Horrible to read that of course. Gobshites to do that, especially in front of young kids who’ll be traumatised for years.

But he’s not helped himself, constantly flexing his wealth and flash shit on social media. It’s almost an invite for criminals.

Christ  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #7291 on: August 29, 2022, 06:18:21 pm »
Yeah criminals need Instagram to tell them that someone on £300k odd a week is wealthy and maybe has flash shit….:duh
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #7292 on: August 29, 2022, 07:53:45 pm »
it's pretty f'ing miserable.

I have Cadiz-Atletic on in the background while I work, look over and I believe a team Doctor just got sent off for throwing extra balls onto the field. La Liga really is terrible.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7293 on: August 29, 2022, 07:54:05 pm »
I have Cadiz-Atletic on in the background while I work, look over and I believe a team Doctor just got sent off for throwing extra balls onto the field. La Liga really is terrible.

:lmao

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7294 on: August 29, 2022, 07:54:45 pm »

at least Valencia-Atletico has some potential...maybe

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #7295 on: August 29, 2022, 07:56:13 pm »
at least Valencia-Atletico has some potential...maybe

Gattuso and Simeone physically fighting is about all that would make watching it worth while. Granted my only other option is Tennis and I don't find watching it enjoyable at all so I guess I'll be finding out.

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #7296 on: August 29, 2022, 09:01:51 pm »
Athletic have been brilliant here, always nice to see them doing well.
AHA!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #7297 on: August 29, 2022, 09:09:05 pm »
Morata was a mile onside there he’s thrashed it in after flag went up and no one has said a word about it

Bizarre

That’s why we have pay flags im guessing

« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 09:16:41 pm by rushyman »
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7298 on: August 29, 2022, 09:42:15 pm »
This referee is having a nightmare

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #7299 on: August 29, 2022, 09:44:38 pm »
This is awful. La Liga is so bad now. Just non-stop bullshit every game, the actual football is seemingly secondary to all the unsavory shit.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7300 on: August 29, 2022, 09:47:08 pm »
This is awful. La Liga is so bad now. Just non-stop bullshit every game, the actual football is seemingly secondary to all the unsavory shit.

It’s way way worse than that

It’s unwatchable. Play acting is off the scale

The main aim is to get the other teams players sent off. Like it’s chess and they’re trying to take pieces off the board

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7301 on: August 29, 2022, 10:19:30 pm »
It’s way way worse than that

It’s unwatchable. Play acting is off the scale

The main aim is to get the other teams players sent off. Like it’s chess and they’re trying to take pieces off the board
It's all part of the death of football, that sport that's killing itself by a thousand self inflicted cuts;

Corruption
Sportswashing
Play acting
Cheating
Agents
Too much money

La Liga is a microcosm of all of the ugliness of football on display in a single league.

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #7302 on: August 29, 2022, 11:03:05 pm »
Complete waste of time that. I think I only really looked up in the 2nd half when Griezemann scored and even that was a deflected shot and not any real quality. Hoping that's the last La Liga game I watch for quite sometime.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7303 on: August 31, 2022, 03:22:55 pm »
It would have been more entertaining if the just let Gattusso wrestle Simeone in a Last Man Standing match.

Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7304 on: September 9, 2022, 12:58:01 am »
Guess Saturday i'm gonna watch Cadiz v Barca 12.30 eastern game and then off to the pub for Celta v Atletico Madrid at 3.Barca will win easy 1-4 they look like a proper team again.The other game will be dull 1-1.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7305 on: September 11, 2022, 02:12:56 pm »
Anybody watched The Figo Affair on Netflix?

Still don’t know who to believe but I know that Perez is a slimy c*nt.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7306 on: September 12, 2022, 09:03:15 pm »
Enes Ünal really wasted in Getafe imo. He scored another worldly, assisted one and one off the post and Getafe won but they are a very defensive side, he is wasting his prime years. He should be on a side like Villareal, Sociedad, Celta etc.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7307 on: September 12, 2022, 09:04:44 pm »
Anybody watched The Figo Affair on Netflix?

Still don’t know who to believe but I know that Perez is a slimy c*nt.
What did Figo say? I remember he was one of the least earners in the team and for some reason they didn't increase his salary and Real tripled his salary.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7308 on: September 14, 2022, 05:00:18 pm »
Gavi signed a new deal with 1 billion releasw clause.

What's all that fuss about him? He never looked that special whenever I saw him play.

Offline anandg_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #7309 on: September 18, 2022, 05:57:50 pm »
Very very impressed with zubimendi. I will be very happy if we break the bank for this guy. Excellent on the ball and those turns remind me of thiago.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #7310 on: September 18, 2022, 07:29:00 pm »

Atlético Madrid v Real Madrid is live and free on ITV4 (and ITV Hub) in the UK tonight, 8pm kick off - www.live-footballontv.com

Atlético Madrid XI: Oblak, Felipe, Witsel, Reinildo, Llorente, De Paul, Kondogbia, Koke, Carrasco, Griezmann, Felix.
Real Madrid XI: Courtois, Carvajal, Militao, Alaba, Mendy, Modric, Tchouameni, Kroos, Valverde, Rodrygo, Vinicius Jr.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Dave McCoy

• Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #7311 on: September 18, 2022, 08:15:40 pm »
Racist chanting being aimed at Vini Jr. TSP people are saying there has always been a faction of fascists in Atleti’s support that is basically allowed by the club while Ballague is talking more in generalities without mentioning the club. So which is it?

Offline Songs to Sing

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Hold your head up high He made the people happy
« Reply #7312 on: September 18, 2022, 08:22:14 pm »
I mean I’ve thought this for a while but it gets worse every time I watch him. It’s so gutting we didn’t get tchoaimeini. Those are the singings that make league title differences. If we had got him we would prob be in a very different situation now
-Rafael Benitez 03/06/2010: "Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone." No, thank you, you wondeful, humble, gracious man. You fought for us for years and won't be forgotten.-
The 5th Benitle

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #7313 on: September 18, 2022, 08:41:35 pm »
It’s good to see players with great technique - and there are plenty on display.

But every decision is getting questioned and players are constantly surrounding the ref. The playacting and general shithousery spoil an otherwise great spectacle. The consolation is that Real are 2-0 up; I’m no fan, but it’s Simeone.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7314 on: September 18, 2022, 08:47:32 pm »
Absolute fucking racist scum.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #7315 on: September 18, 2022, 08:48:47 pm »
He might have done very well there over the years but Simeone is stealing a living on that salary now.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7316 on: September 18, 2022, 08:54:47 pm »
Now we know why Real cashed in by selling Casemiro for that crazy amount. Calverde is some player.

Offline elsewhere

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7317 on: September 18, 2022, 08:57:49 pm »
He might have done very well there over the years but Simeone is stealing a living on that salary now.
He is their legend. It's not like they are gonna sack him. He will leave whenever he wants to.
Won the league with them and twice again as a manager, I think he made them relevant again when they were on the verge of becoming a Betis-Villareal.

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7318 on: September 18, 2022, 09:03:22 pm »
https://twitter.com/tjcope/status/1571557257757835272?t=lZsNaJ9yIBOYOS82WwIqEA&s=19

Saving this for the world cup when the Scouse not English brigade try telling us that it's better to support Spain because of the xenophobic little Englander mentality. It's not even a small amount chanting here.

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #7319 on: September 18, 2022, 09:26:42 pm »
Koke is the living embodiment of his manager on the pitch - a grade A thug.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin